Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2008, 4:24 am

Err, Typo fixed. :roll:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Unread post by xxx » January 8th, 2008, 11:01 am

Now how do you have a conversation with a nigga like this flip flop'n on the deck like a fish OUT OF WATER, get it :wink:

I was putting extra on that comment
We know buddy!
And alot of BLACK GANGS work with MS
Really? Name them!
or would consider working with MS you #%@&#%@ idiot its not "official" anywhere OF COURSE
oh ok, or, would consider, not official ........... LOL@ this clown.

just stop it already!
.....NOBODY actually knows whats going on in the SYSTEM
Speak for yourself..................

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 8th, 2008, 12:08 pm

I wasn’t going to post on this string but this non-sense is too much to ignore!


Quote “NOBODY actually knows what’s going on in the SYSTEM” :shock:

Wrong!

I got homies that are coming out of the L.A. county jail constantly


All Maravilla Gangs expect for Marianna MV are main-lining in the CONDADO


In the PINTA - All Maravilla Gangs FALL in line with the SUREñOS

All of ‘em!

…………………….

Now I will add that in the calles – yes - Maravillas gangs do diss and “hit up” all that “Sewer-Rat” bull shit :evil:

But they break that shit down real quick in the system


Kind of like the Hoovers saying they’re “CK” but when they hit the system, that goes out the window!



FEEL ME! 8)

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » January 9th, 2008, 10:00 am

MARTINEZ wrote:I wasn’t going to post on this string but this non-sense is too much to ignore!


Quote “NOBODY actually knows what’s going on in the SYSTEM” :shock:

Wrong!

I got homies that are coming out of the L.A. county jail constantly


All Maravilla Gangs expect for Marianna MV are main-lining in the CONDADO


In the PINTA - All Maravilla Gangs FALL in line with the SUREñOS

All of ‘em!

…………………….

Now I will add that in the calles – yes - Maravillas gangs do diss and “hit up” all that “Sewer-Rat” bull shit :evil:

But they break that shit down real quick in the system


Kind of like the Hoovers saying they’re “CK” but when they hit the system, that goes out the window!



FEEL ME! 8)
Thanks Martinez, You know whats going in the Jail System. But you notice I idnt say Jail System, right? Im talking about there codes and like I said PLANS from now to the future. Nobody knows. Its like saying nobody knew MOB Piru, got fucked over by the Russians. Nobody knew they were working together until SHIT FALLS THROUGH. End of Discussion.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Unread post by xxx » January 9th, 2008, 5:34 pm

Thanks Martinez,

End of Discussion.
LOL

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » January 9th, 2008, 7:10 pm

xxx wrote:
Thanks Martinez,

End of Discussion.
LOL

I guess you couldnt read what he was saying. Oh yeah for "WannaB" smartass's I wasnt saying thanks for my heatlh. As you see, "Here" in cyberspace.....is that I was saying thanks for agreeing about Maravillas get to the "Jail System" they do say fuck SURRATS. But on the streets ill say it again for people who think there smart. MS's ARE WILL AND ALWAYS BE CONSIDERED SOUTHSIDERS/SURENOS. Once again, thanks martinez on clearing things up. But of course I know about the "Jail System" or have people in/out of the "Jail System".

Idiot.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1419
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Unread post by xxx » January 10th, 2008, 11:33 am

youngspade wrote:
xxx wrote:
Thanks Martinez,

End of Discussion.
LOL

I guess you couldnt read what he was saying. Oh yeah for "WannaB" smartass's I wasnt saying thanks for my heatlh. As you see, "Here" in cyberspace.....is that I was saying thanks for agreeing about Maravillas get to the "Jail System" they do say fu-- SURRATS. But on the streets ill say it again for people who think there smart. MS's ARE WILL AND ALWAYS BE CONSIDERED SOUTHSIDERS/SURENOS. Once again, thanks martinez on clearing things up. But of course I know about the "Jail System" or have people in/out of the "Jail System".

Idiot.
lol

ElSalvador289
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: October 29th, 2007, 6:15 am

Unread post by ElSalvador289 » January 11th, 2008, 2:07 am

i dont no about the 1s in cali but the MS i know claim sureno and MS
they got SUR and MS tattoos

BDGC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: March 16th, 2008, 9:01 pm

Unread post by BDGC » March 23rd, 2008, 1:15 am

Yes They were form in south side...

Jorge_Perez
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Unread post by Jorge_Perez » May 18th, 2008, 3:36 pm

Surenos r alliance of gangs i think them ms part of the surenos but here in St.Pual them fools dont get along

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 9:37 pm

MS-13 is considered a Sureno gang

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 13th, 2008, 7:26 pm

LETS SEE THEY PUT A 13 IN THERE TAGGS??? HUMMMM??? AND THERE ORIGINALLY FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA??? THEY ALSO MADE SURE THE 13 WAS IN ALWAYS POSTED TO SHOW THERE LOVE FOR SUR CALIFAS...SO YEA I THINK THEY'ER SURENOS.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 14th, 2008, 9:06 am

I know Dicer thats what I've been saying this whole time.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3547
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 14th, 2008, 3:56 pm

LOL A bunch of us been saying that for a long time!

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 15th, 2008, 5:51 am

HAHAHAHAHA LOL i know we've been sayin that for the longest time

HECHO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: November 29th, 2008, 5:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: Culver City

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by HECHO » November 29th, 2008, 8:01 pm

MS AINT NO FUCKEN SURENOS....THEY SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE 13 BY THEIR NAME WTF

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 30th, 2008, 5:31 pm

they put the 13 for sur La eMe makes them

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by riverside » November 30th, 2008, 6:03 pm

this shit is crazy, it went from ms to maravilla back to ms. a whole bunch of people talking about prison shit they have no clue about. its pretty simple. some maravillas are southsiders. some arent. maravilla was one of the og varrios in la. then separated from the rest. ms originally came from la. they have 13 for a reason. other ms members in other states dont really know about so cal life. but some do. i on who you ask and where they come from.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by riverside » November 30th, 2008, 6:04 pm

riverside wrote:this shit is crazy, it went from ms to maravilla back to ms. a whole bunch of people talking about prison shit they have no clue about. its pretty simple. some maravillas are southsiders. some arent. maravilla was one of the og varrios in la. then separated from the rest. ms originally came from la. they have 13 for a reason. other ms members in other states dont really know about so cal life. but some do. i guess it depends on who you ask and where they come from.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 412
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by sickside » February 2nd, 2009, 2:26 pm

I would say yes and no...yes because if you are coming from so cal. you are a damn south sider period., and no because some of those dumbass say the 13 is meant for MS not for the whole sur thing, but those get fucked up and put in there place no matter what. and some times they will go into a group away from the southsiders but they still have to fall under the sur car no matter what or they will get fucked up..eazy as that, but if they had a choice i can see them going away from southsiders reaL Quick...

User avatar
Cb0eACb0yz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 3:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mira Mesa

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by Cb0eACb0yz » February 9th, 2009, 3:21 pm

the 13 stands for the person getting beat up for 13 seconds by like 4 guys in order to join.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 412
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by sickside » February 9th, 2009, 8:18 pm

lol, wow .... u think the 13 comes from getting jump in ...lmao..nice good work..lol

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by riverside » February 10th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Cb0eACb0yz wrote:the 13 stands for the person getting beat up for 13 seconds by like 4 guys in order to join.

i think you got it backwards homie....lol they get beat up for thirteen seconds because of the 13 not the other way around.....lol

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by joker123 » March 11th, 2009, 6:15 pm

MS 13 WAS FIRST STONERS THEN BECAME A GANG....
WHICH THEN LA EME TOOK OVER N TURNED IT TO A TRECE.......WHICH THEY R SUR SIDERS....

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 412
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by sickside » March 12th, 2009, 3:56 pm

no they were not the first hell i dont think anyone knows who was the first, no one took over nothing just got with the program and in my eyes and many others they are not true sur just have it because they have no choice!

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by joker123 » April 10th, 2009, 5:22 pm

sickside wrote:no they were not the first hell i dont think anyone knows who was the first, no one took over nothing just got with the program and in my eyes and many others they are not true sur just have it because they have no choice!
DATZ TRUE TOO WHICH STILL THEYRE A SURENO GANG.....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re:

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 20th, 2009, 1:13 am

SEKRET wrote:the way i see it,ms and 18th street should hop off the 13 card period. if the maravillas can do it so can they. a green light aint gona do much damage one them like that. both gangs are too big
NAH ESE WE DIDNT GO RUNNIN TO LA EME THEY CAME TO US AND ASKED US TO JOIN UP WITH THEM,WE RIDE FOR 18 NOT THE 13,WE DOWN WITH SUR,WE GOT ARE OWN RULES AND LEADERS FROM LA EME WHO ARE FROM 18ST,NOT SURENO BARRIOS

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 357
Joined: June 24th, 2008, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR
Location: CALIFAS 909

Re: Re:

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 22nd, 2009, 4:46 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
SEKRET wrote:the way i see it,ms and 18th street should hop off the 13 card period. if the maravillas can do it so can they. a green light aint gona do much damage one them like that. both gangs are too big
NAH ESE WE DIDNT GO RUNNIN TO LA EME THEY CAME TO US AND ASKED US TO JOIN UP WITH THEM,WE RIDE FOR 18 NOT THE 13,WE DOWN WITH SUR,WE GOT ARE OWN RULES AND LEADERS FROM LA EME WHO ARE FROM 18ST,NOT SURENO BARRIOS
THATS ALOT OF FALSE INFO.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 22nd, 2009, 5:49 pm

WHAT FUCKEN FALSE INFO ESE,LOOK AT the VATOS RUNNIN 18ST FROM LA EME,ALL 18ST,THEN U GOT SURENOS ORDERIN DIFFERENT SURENO HOODS,MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,I MEAN THEY JOIN LA EME,YEA SURENOS ARE UNDER LA EME BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE FROM IT,MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by joker123 » August 22nd, 2009, 11:33 pm

I THINK THAT MS13 GOT THE 13 BECAUSE WHEN ONE OF THEM HIT THE PEN THEY GOT INTO LA EME AND TURNED THE GANG INTO A 13 IDK IF ITS TRUE ...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 24th, 2009, 9:10 pm

joker123 wrote:I THINK THAT MS13 GOT THE 13 BECAUSE WHEN ONE OF THEM HIT THE PEN THEY GOT INTO LA EME AND TURNED THE GANG INTO A 13 IDK IF ITS TRUE ...
IVE HEARD THAT BEFORE,BUT IVE HEARD BOTH MIERDAS AND VATOS FROM SURENO HOODS SAY THAT MIERDAS BEEFED WITH LA EME THEN LA EME CALLED A TRUCE AND MS BECAME A 13 HOOD

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 24th, 2004, 10:45 pm
Location: out of state

Re: Are MS-13 Considered SURENOS??

Unread post by mnjmc » August 25th, 2009, 12:10 am

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:I THINK THAT MS13 GOT THE 13 BECAUSE WHEN ONE OF THEM HIT THE PEN THEY GOT INTO LA EME AND TURNED THE GANG INTO A 13 IDK IF ITS TRUE ...
IVE HEARD THAT BEFORE,BUT IVE HEARD BOTH MIERDAS AND VATOS FROM SURENO HOODS SAY THAT MIERDAS BEEFED WITH LA EME THEN LA EME CALLED A TRUCE AND MS BECAME A 13 HOOD

I thought we been through this. MS went to EME to become surenos because they got the shit beat out of them we they went to jail or prison. Why would EME call a truce with a gang that went running to them for acceptance?

I cant stand these idiots who think MS is some sort of super gang. They feel in line with EME like the vast majority of gangs in LA. No little TV documentary is change that fact.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”