Benefits of Banging

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Mysztikal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Benefits of Banging

Unread post by Mysztikal » February 4th, 2004, 2:24 pm

I know yall niggas is Like this dumb nigga again but I was just wondering what are the benefits of banging if their is any The only things I see getten out of banging is getting mad respect but with respect you gotta do alot shit for it and I mean I know I already am dumb But i am a lil richie Black Boy leaven with moms and Pa and I mean they grew up in Compton and told me all the shit they went thru but Honestly that Thug life seems intresting and I know yall niggas gonna come in here talking bout u bitch nigga and disrecten me because thats what yall niggas is good for but I got nothing better to do. i am at my last class bored so yea what are the Pro's of Banging? yep yep aight then 1

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Benefits of Bangen

Unread post by Fre$h » February 5th, 2004, 10:14 am

hmmm...How about being confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life? Oh, or how about being locked up in the pen for 25-L? Does that make "that Thug life seems intresten?" Maybe you would prefer gettin your brain popped out of the back of your skull?? You really need to grow up, & realize that this shit is not a game man, or you're gonna fuck around and end up in a casket. All because you think gangbangin will gain you "mad respect." You want real respect? Handle yours as a man, on your own.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 5th, 2004, 10:33 am

you called that right fresh. let him get beat down, shot, stabbed or what ever and the whole time he recovering he'll be thinking " is this s_hit really worth it???" i dont mean i want that to happen to the youngster, that was just a figure of speech. i hope he pulls out that nose dive he seems to be in before he crash lands. i bet most of the REAL G"S up in here aint happy with the bad times they been through...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 5th, 2004, 10:43 am

What disturbs me most about this post is the fact that you sit there and say you have nothing better to do and your spelling is beyond atrocious...I can think of 345 different things better for you to be doing but learning how to spell and paying attention to your school studies is the first thing that comes to mind.

Want respect? Educate your mind and respect yourself first. Respect is always given to those with a sound mind before it is given to those with a gun in their hand.

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » February 5th, 2004, 6:00 pm

^^^^^^^^^

Exactly.............

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 5th, 2004, 7:09 pm

YOU WERE IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU TYPED THAT RIGHT? STAY THERE!!! KEEP GOING UNTIL YOUR EDUCATION IS COMPLETE. the STREETS AINT NO JOKE. GETTING A DEGREE AND USING IT FOR A PURPOSE IS HOW YOU SHOULD EARN YOUR RESPECT.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 5th, 2004, 7:19 pm

True ya spellin is bad, it's not tite to type wrong.

But I donno, to me I don't think y'all got what he was askin. I don't THINK he was sayin he wants to bang, it seems like he may be interested in it as far as historical point of view goes, like he wants to know about it, but not that he wants to do it. But maybe I am wrong.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » February 5th, 2004, 9:56 pm

hey homie if u think about it gangbagin is two sided in other words everything u do will come back to haunt u.for instance gang bangin gets u money but to get that money u gotta do illegal thangs like sell drugs,fight alot,set trip,be somthin like a hitman or jack peepz u know.like if a grip of rivals walk up and bang on you.you trying to get that respect,fame or what ever would have to do what u dont wanna.u feel me. then its no garauntee that u wont get away with any of the thangs u do either.

ganbangin can get u fame but to get that fame and respect but u gotta make a name for yoself like slangin,killing,fightin witch mostly leads killing or bein wounded cuz u can get that fame at school but in yo so called hood u most-likely woudnt cuz u gotta do more to impress them than u do a high school student.

so basically what im sayin is for every thing that gang bangin is good for has its bad side that u have to risk yo life,freedom,or health to achieve so i hope this gives somethin close to an answer mann......

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 8th, 2004, 3:32 am

bkstomp3 wrote: basically what im sayin is for every thing that gang bangin is good for has its bad side that u have to risk yo life,freedom,or health to achieve so i hope this gives somethin close to an answer mann......
Basically this applies to the world in its entirety. The US does things all the time to and in other countries in which some call illegal, and in return terrorist and middle east soldiers put work in on American citizens and American Armed Forces. And vice versa.

We banging across the city, they bangin worldwide!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”