More Gang Questions:

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

More Gang Questions:

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 5:05 am

X
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 19th, 2004, 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: More Gang Questions:

Unread post by bgcasper » February 8th, 2004, 11:44 am

THE LEGEND SAYS THAT THE 90'S STARTED THE PALMERS ... ALSO THERE IS NO FUDGE TOWN COMPTON CRIPS ITS A 105 ST AND JUNIPER IN WATTS SOUTH OF JORDAN DOWN THE ONLY TOWN WE HAVE IS THE SPOOK TOWN AND IT WAS NEVER THAT BIG , THE TANAS HAVE LOST A LOTS OF RIDAZ OVER WARS AND THE POLICE , THEY ALSO ARE INVADED BY CV'S FROM EVERY WERE , SAME FOR THE SWAMPS THEIR HOOD IS GETTIN POPULATED BY LATINOS AND 155 IS ALL OVER THEIR NORTH ,BUT THEY STILL ON 154 157 AND STILL BE PUTTIN WORK ON THEM TWILIGHT ZONES

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 8th, 2004, 3:14 pm

Casper, or Y.G.; I was wondering if either of you could help me out with a question. I was wondering how deep some of the hoods in Compton are? Like Kelly Park, Atlantic Drive, Park Village, Palmer Block, Cedar Block, Lime Hood, & Campenella Park? Are these sets into the hundreds, or is it just a few of them, or what? I started thinkin about this after S.T.Brown said something about Anzac Grape being only two members deep. I'd appreciate it if y'all could enlighten me on the subject.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 8th, 2004, 6:40 pm

1. When did SYC begin and weren't they or some of them bloods. (Midtown)

Yes they were bloods. Turned out to rippin by either Harlems (Gfathers) or an OG from another hood (not sure who). This is why a lot of hoods did not respect them much in the 80's & early 90's (also they did nothing about 60's running World on Wheels).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 8th, 2004, 8:11 pm

ANZAC GRAPES HAVE NO BABY HOMIES THEY HAVE LIKE 2 BUT THEY STILL HAVE AN OTG CLICK WHO BE LIKE 15 ITS WHAT SMURF WAS SAYIN' THEY STILL HAVE SOME BG'S ALSO BUT THEY WILL HAVE NO FUTURE

KELLYS ARE NOT SO DEEP I WOULD SAY A GOOD 50 ACTIVE NIGGAZ AND IF U ADD ALL THE HOOD THEY GO BY THE 100
SAME FOR THE DRIVE BUT THOSE HOODS ARE ACTIVE THEY BE PUSHIN LINES , THE PALMER OTG'S ARE KIND OF DEEP back THEN I DONT SEE THEM NO MORE SINCE THE FLAT IS RIDING AND OWNING HALF OF THEIR BLOCC BUT THEY HAD A GOOD OTG AND BG SET WITH CRAZY NIGGAZ
back THEN , THEY ALSO HAVE BABY HOMIES THE ALMOND BLOCC BUT THEY BE LIKE 20 WHILE THE WHOLE HOOD MIGHT BE AROUND 80 ALSO I DONT HAVE THE EXACT NUMBERS , BUT COMPTON DEEPEST HOODS ARE SANTANA ,SOUTHSIDE, NUTTY, FRUIT TOWN , THEY BE AROUND 500 DEEP MORE OR LESS DEPENDING ON THE TIME TANAS MIGHT NOT REACH 200 NOW BUT AT ONE STAGE THEY HAD 700 NIGGAZ ,THE SMALLEST HOOD MIGHT BE WARD LANE WITH 20 NIGGAZ OR BUTLER BLOCC WITH THE SAME OR EVEN DUCCY HOOD THEY AINT DEEP A HOOD LIKE THE FLATS IF U TAKE ALL THEIR CLIKS THEY DEEPER THAN ALL

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » February 8th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Thats an interesting question about the 40piru's spliting turning BSP & 42. Because I didn't even know that a 40 Piru exist untill a couple of weeks ago niggaz over there is still pushing 40 piru or trying to make a come back (I Guess)

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 8th, 2004, 10:27 pm

Thanx again Casper. It seems, just from what I've read on this site, that a lot of hoods are on the decline. The big, well established sets seem to be gettin bigger, while the smaller sets seem to be gettin smaller. At least that's the way it seems, from the way people talk around here.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 9th, 2004, 6:16 am

NO PROBLEM FRESH ...SEEMS LIKE INSIDE OF COMPTON BLACC GANGS IM GENERAL ARE IN DECLINE IF IT CONTINU LIKE THAT ONLY BIG HOOD WILL SURVIVE ,TO ANSWER KEVMAC , TWILIGHT ZONE HAVE TWO HOODS I KNOW THE FIRST ONE IS BETWEEN SAN PEDRO AND MAIN ON 110 ST THAN THEY ESTABISHED ANOTHER HOOD INSIDE OF UNOFICIAL COMPTON IN THE NEW NAMED CITY OF ROSEWOOD THEY ON 157 ST BETWEEN SAN PEDRO AND MAIN AND ARE BEEFIN WITH THE SWAMPS ...

XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 9th, 2004, 11:00 am

TO BGCASPER IS SSCC COOL with ETG BECAUSE ON AMERICAS MOST WANTED THEY SAID SPANK WAS SSCC ,ETG OR THEY DONT KNOW %$%$ IT 'S ON THEY WEB PAGE AMW.COM

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 9th, 2004, 2:39 pm

Casper, homie I read in the L.A Times that your hood is only 150 deep? Is that true cause I think you said they were deeper than that. Alrato

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 9th, 2004, 6:40 pm

150 PEOPLE IN THEIR GANG FILE ....WELL IF U TAKE ALL THE SOUTHSIDAZ FROM ALL GENERATIONS OG TO 16 A GOONS AND STILL COUNT THE NIGGAZ THAT C LIVIN OUT OF THE HOOD BUT STILL KEEP TIE S TO THE SET AND IF U ADD THE HOODS THAT BE AROUND THE TURF AND DOWN WITH THE SOUTH THE HOOD WOULD REACH 500 BUT ONLY I WOULD SAY 40 RIDAZ , IF U TAKE ONLY SOUTHSIDE AS A SET WITHOUT PEARL CHESTER AND THE DRIVE I WOULD SAY 300 BUT AGAIN ITS HARD TO GIVE A NUMBER ... BUT 150 IS NOT THE REALITY ITS JUST THEY DONT KNOW EVERYBODY THE SOUTH C DEEPER THAN THAT ,SSCC IS A MAJOR COMPTON HOOD

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 9th, 2004, 6:47 pm

Slim wrote:1. When did SYC begin and weren't they or some of them bloods. (Midtown)

Yes they were bloods. Turned out to rippin by either Harlems (Gfathers) or an OG from another hood (not sure who). This is why a lot of hoods did not respect them much in the 80's & early 90's (also they did nothing about 60's running World on Wheels).

lol. how the fucc could a whole set turn frum blood to crip and eva get respected.? that s**t is crazy

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 10th, 2004, 1:17 am

X
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 19th, 2004, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 10th, 2004, 6:45 am

lol yeah most of town gangs wear brown even the spook town in the hub city wear that color , but it was not imperial it was more on 105 to 107 2100 blocc juniper st, imperial is the pj watts or on willmington is them playgrounds .peace cuz

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » February 12th, 2004, 3:11 pm

WHATS THE STATUS WITH 94 HOOVERS AND WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » February 12th, 2004, 10:07 pm

Q wrote:lol. how the fucc could a whole set turn frum blood to crip and eva get respected.? that s**t is crazy
Fresno Bulldoggs turned Sureno or 13 1/2! They were the biggest click from the North.
Last edited by kevmac on February 19th, 2004, 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 13th, 2004, 5:33 pm

Q wrote:
lol. how the fucc could a whole set turn frum blood to crip and eva get respected.? that s**t is crazy

Don't think it happened like that. When I was younger, I heard they used to be damus (bloods). Not sure who turned them out (Harlem, Hoover) before my time.

That area has changed alot racially (was all white, then Black, now mixed with mexicans). When more blacks from the eastside moved over, I believe that Crips took over the hood. All of those WestLA clicks have roots from older, established eastside clicks (or clicks south of the 10 freeway.

There will be skinheads over there soon. Lots of whites moving back into Lafayette square and Victoria Park now. Damn...can't have nothin.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 14th, 2004, 5:25 am

kevmac wrote:
Q wrote:lol. how the fucc could a whole set turn frum blood to crip and eva get respected.? that s**t is crazy
Fresno Bulldoggs turned Sureno or 13 1/2! They were the biggest click from the North.
The bulldogs AINT surenos or nortenos they claim centro or FRESNO Bulldogs.I aint never seen a bulldog sport a blue flag or claim south side or trece.Granted them fools broke off from the norte and started beefing with them but when it comes down to it they just fresno bulldogs.I gotta hand it to them though,to make a move like that,takes a lotta balls.I got homies that stayed nortenos and they HATE them bulldogs with a passion.When fresno was on the COPS tv show they had this cop talking about how in the late 70's there was a bunch of murders around fresno and bakersfield cause the surenos was trying to push the sur line further north of bakersfield.There was F14's going to bakersfield doing dirt and surenos from LA and Bakersfield going to fresno doing dirt.yeah i think them bulldogs is the single biggest click from bakersfield to the california oregon border.A lot of fools come fron san jo and oakland hoods but no SINGLE gang from them cities is as big as bulldogs.Some fresno article had them in the thousands in the fresno area but i doubt that.Maybe 1,000?,but probably less than that.MY understanding is that they had a truce with the surenos,but i assure u they aint S13's.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 18th, 2004, 1:46 pm

I HEARD FROM A OG HOMIE, THAT PIRU WAS AFFILIATED CRIPS
AT ONE-TIME IS THIS TRUE IF ANYONE NO ABOUT THAT

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 18th, 2004, 3:18 pm

if im correct b4 the blood alliance pirus use 2 wear blue flags also.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 4:09 pm

that was in the book Do or Die. They said that Piru used to be Westside Piru Crips, but some other crips smashed on 'em so they didn't want to be part of it no more and started their own thing.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 4:15 pm

last time I was locked up was in 2002, and there were some LA southsiders in there and they said that it was on with the Bulldogs. They said that 14 or not, it was still beef. that was almost 2 yrs ago though. who knows.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”