ANTELOPE VALLEY 661 AREA GANGS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ANTELOPE VALLEY 661 AREA GANGS

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 4th, 2006, 8:18 pm

since i cant post in the gang areas ima post it here,kuz i seen an area and a topic that said palmdale and people was talkin about palmdale/lancaster gang bangin. so heres a list i made on myspace for a gang group i created. if anybody got question then just ask.

WESTSIDE BALLERS POINT GANG
1-0 BALLERS ON POINT GANG
FARSIDE BALLERS ON POINT GANG
NOLLBLOCK BALLERS ON POINT GANG.
bop is a av gang that has been around for atleast 8 years or more and has originated in the san fernando valley in the north hollywood area.
818bop are crips but a mix of a bunch of different crip members from diff crip sets,pacoima piru wanted to turn 818bop into 2ps but that didnt work well so they went at war,the 818bops also beef with the whitsett avaenue gangster crips. but whats strange is that the bop in the 661 was started by a pacoima piru but the 661 bop has bloods and crips in it but word is that the bloods are gona kick the crips out of bop and thats gona start big problemes for bop, bop is the biggest gang in the av with maybe liek 300 members or less im not sure how many members they got but i know for a fact that they got way more than 100,bop has the most enemies in the av also and is the most victimized,and suposely they have a working relationship with the crenshaw mafia or the inglewood family bu tim not sure,bop is big but they recruit anybody and everybody but they are cowards and scary when it comes to gang bangin,they roll deep as f-ck like 50 deep or more. anyways blah blah yall get the point

E/S-W/S BLACK MENACE MAFIA(BMM)

im not exactly sure when black menace mafia started but they are considered a old click that has been out here for years im guessin they been around since 1997 or befor that
this gang was started by a rutheless branden kane the gang started off small like all clicks but now they been around and they got soo big that they are basicly a gang with 2 clicks the young menace sqaud and the blockside gorillas. black menace mafia can be found in big numbers at palmdale highschool ther is also alot of former members from black menace mafia. im not too sure who they are enemies with these days but they was enemies with bop at 1 time like every other click.

FRONTMOBGANG(1-6FMG)
now when i first heard about fmg back in the day people use to pump them up saying how hard they was and blah blah and some of the stories turned out to be true, fmg are very big enemies with bop and also had alot of members back in the day but it seems like they numbers have decreased and have been inactive and on the low for quit a while now.fmg also had a bad rivalry with e/s 4-7 blockthugs on the eastside of palmdale. a white boy that i use to see around had front mob tatted on him.fmg has other lil hoods and and clicks but i dont know the names of em.fmg is also from the san fernando valley like bopg,frontmob use to be a palmdale gang as far as the 661 goes but now its like they all got pushed to lancaster

E/S-W/S BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS(B.I.G)
big has been around for a very long time like black menace mafia but i think that big is much older i dont know too much history on the big but it is said that they started in las vegas and moved out here but im not sure if thats true and i am also confused on who they are enemies with kuz i keep hearing that they kool with bop and bmm but then i keep hearing that they beefin so im not to sure on they enemies. people also use to pump big up real bad saying that they run lancaster and cant nobody fuck with them but im not convinced and i think thats BS. but yes they are big but not a threat at all

LANCAS 13.
lancas is spanish slang for lancaster . and of course the gang originated in the lancaster area and is on the east and westside. they jumped in the latin boys in their gang so lancas 13 are growing bigger,they have older members that are tatted up real hardcore

PALMAS 13 KINGS.
palmas 13 kings was originaly just palmas 13,ther kings name was added bekuz a small group of dudes from the 818 valley came out here and clicked up with them and the gang started recruiting under that name every since, palmas 13 is a eastside gang started on avenue p 14 with clicks, crazy tinys and locos.

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY 13(CKF13)
i dont know much about this gang but they use to be a tagger crew.
ckf has recruited members from another click called x-hell into the gang and they also recruited members from widk into the gang to. a former member of widk joined ckf but when he did that he was killed a couple days later by a rival dsm
back in 2003. i dont know much about them anymore but they still exist and wont be going anywhere anytime soon

EASTSIDE 4-7 BLOCKTHUGS
east palmdale gang , very disorganized was very ruthless for a moment,beefed with everybody beat the dog sh-t out of many gangmembers but now 4-7 is inactive but still exist they just dont push it hard anymore its like they are invisible kuz not many people heard of them,4-7 started a car club called young and ballin and baby mouse2 from 4-7 started a crew called young black kings/young black queens,4-7 might get together and make a come back but they stoped bangin bekuz nobody could f-ck with em

4-5 HOTBOYS
i dont know much about 4-5 hot boys accept that they are enemies to 4-7 but 4-7 over powers 4-5.4-5 no longer exist

E/S-W/S NOTHIN NICE GANGSTERS(2Ns-NNG)
nng has been around for quit a while for like a couple years and 1 of ther mane enemies is the bop gangs

VARRIO DONT STOP MOBIN FAMILY13(DSMF13)
dsm started in the san vernando valley but has been in the antelope valley for years they are the biggest and most active hispanic street gang in the antelope valley they have alot of enemies and very intense rivalries with many other clicks.
some of they enemies are palmas 13, ckf, bop, widk, kings insane krew and many others. dsm and other clicks suck as snw and dh had squashed a beef.
dsm also has many black and white members to. they are now a sureno gang

5-7 OUTLAWS.
5-7 was once said to be a click from 4-7 but that turned out to be BS bekuz 5-7 is very tight with farside bop.5-7 outlaws all turned into 57block farside bopgang which is now the most active bop gang and the biggest of them all

1-0 BLOCK
im not sure if 1-0 still exist by its self or if they offcially turned into bop. but 1-0 was a gang that depended on bop, everywhere that bop was 1-0 was with them and thats how they formed 1-0 bop. 1-0block and bop shouldnt even get along and should be after each others heads bekuz after all the dirt they did together alot of bops and 1-0s was snitching on each other, but they still remianed kool after all that drama, but im still not sure about 1-0 still being around as a independent gang from bop.

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS(OTG)
this is a gang that has a hardcore reputation but the word on them hasnt realy spread through the av like it should. this gang is in lancaster and is enemies with bmm, bop and other clicks,otg killed afew members from bop,otg dont f-ck around

DOWN ASS FUCK 13(daf13)
east palmdale gang with clicks tiny locos,aecinos,and youngsters clicka,this gang has been around for a while and they are liget they have older members and some mebers even have myspace pages with group pictures deep,i personaly seen these dude beat the dog sh-t out of alot of crips at a house party it was halarious ! lol

TAKING ALL FADES(TAF)
this click quickly build a rep for they selves and has treid to click up with 4-7 but it didnt work out. thats all i know about this click.i dont hear anything about them

BEST ONES YET(BOY)

a tagging crew that has recently arrived. they beef with lck

WESTCOAST ILLEST DELINQUINTS KREW(WIDK)
this crew had a heavy rivalry with dsm and fh but widk was a loose and disorganized crew and alot of them realy couldnt help each other out bekuz they lived so far apart from eahc other but most of them went to highland highschool
a former member of this crew name feeze was killed by a dsm back in 2003.
widk is no longer active and dont exist no more

DIPSET
what can i say its a crew named after a fucking rap group simple and plain. these niggas is cute(lames)

SICK N with IT
this is a tagging crew that has a rep for them selves and has been at it with bop and other clicks. they original name was skandalous night writers, snwk suspoely dropped and dont exist no more

MISQUITE BLOCK HUSTLERS(MBH)
this click is on the westside of palmdale they stay in the juniper nieghborhood on misquite road,not active but still ther they right down the street from me,very safe area lol

NEVER DYING ARTIST(NDA)
this was a tagging crew that use to pick on the vvp13s that use to be in palmdale for a short while. a member from this crew was killed by a 42 gangsters crip
he only got 4 years for man slaughter.nda is no longer active

187 GANGSTERS
this click like mbh also stayed in the juniper neighborhood in west palmdale
they had a beef with bop along time ago but this click died out years ago.

FH KREW.
i don tknow what the fh stands for. but they had a beef with widk.

UNTOUCHABLES(nolonger exist)

PIMPIN IS NATURAL(PIN.
this click was started by a guy from memphis tenn that stayed out here for a while
no longer active

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS
CITYWIDE PLAYERS
ECKO turned black menace mafia (nolonger exist)
BIG INSANE MEXICAN FAMILY
BROWN CRIMINALS KLICKA(dont exist no more)
G-UNIT(no longer exist)
THE ROC(no longer exist)
YOUNG MAFIA(no longer exist)
THUGMAFIA(no longer exist)
TAKIN OFF ON SIGHT?
LMM
TALL CAN KILLERS(mexican punk group) enemies is lancas 13 and bop that i know of
19th STREET LOCOS CAUSING KAOS
they beef with b.o.y

notice how most gangs out here beef with the bop gangs

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 4th, 2006, 9:23 pm

and yall wonder why LA hoods laugh at Yall :lol: :twisted:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » December 4th, 2006, 9:35 pm

where the fuch is cantalope alley ??

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 4th, 2006, 10:43 pm

why this shit in the organized crime section?

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » December 4th, 2006, 10:49 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:why this shit in the organized crime section?
What im wonderin there should be a kiddie section for this type of shit.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: ANTELOPE VALLEY 661 AREA GANGS

Unread post by Past » December 4th, 2006, 10:51 pm

MOST HATED wrote: DIPSET
what can i say its a crew named after a #%@&#%@ rap group simple and plain. these niggas is cute(lames)
:lol:

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 4th, 2006, 11:49 pm

Shox112 wrote:and yall wonder why LA hoods laugh at Yall :lol: :twisted:
its funnyhow you say yall but only if you knew howmany rollin 60s,grapstreets,pacoima pirus,pdl,cmg,limehood niggas got smoked out here, and only if you knew how many soo called la niggas came out here and started some of these clicks and then later on get they head glocked off by another la enemy, sure its palmdale and lancaster but please please dont be another ignorant nigga to talk all that sh-t and then f-ck around and meet your match out here i seen that sh-t toomany times,
nigga scome out here actin hard thinkin they gona take over thinkin no one can beat they ass or kill them and then when they do get into a messed up situation they look stupid, me my self i aint worried about these pesants out here hell i can do damage but i aint gona act like im super man against anybody either.

is ther a way anybody can move this to the domistic gangs area?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 1:00 am

I was not laught at yall in a sense that I dont think yall put it down..Im laughin because the only way lancaster and palmdale will get as much respect as LA hoods is if yall take it to the skinheads...the Inland Empire niggaz do it...dats why they get a lil' mo' respect

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 1:06 am

and so as LA hoods really wantin that territory...niggaz dont wont that...who where we gonna hustle...the trailer park? Where niggaz is gonna take g-rides? aint no warehouses fa chop shops...its only barn yards and orchards out there my nig, yall need to stop tryin to copy LA and wory about dem skins becuz they servin yall

MOST HATED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MOST HATED » December 5th, 2006, 1:12 pm

ok i aint gona even get mad at you kuz you dont know what youre talkin about,ther aint no f-ckin skin head sout here no more they got ran out years ago they undercover with it the only time you see a skin head is if they in the news paper and that only happens bekuz of drug bust they aint hurtin no body,ther aint no barn yards and trailer park sout here like that trialer parks aint even a big factor out here, the city had to put cameras at every park around these cities beku zof the heavy gang probleme, in lancaster the just tore down these dusty f-cked up apartments that look like projects bekuz at night thers no lights over ther and nigga skept getin killed and rob and bodies kept being found over ther.

niggas can clown all they want but in reality alot of la niggas an dother outside niggas are connected to the av and the younger gangster from the la hoods that come out here and the og niggas that come out here and get into sh-t will tell you how it is,skin heads are no more out here get that through your head,thers gang riots at the schools all house parties get shot up clubs get shot up niggas brawl out here 50 to 12 no mercy type sh-t it all depends who you hang with, if you gang bang and constanly look for trouble then you gona see it all but if you mind your own self and do other sh-t then you have nothing to worry about.

i say its still disney land out here but youed be surprised what kinda sh-t goes down out here.

but you said skin heads servin us? im curious what overly arrogant nigga told you that false story?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 5th, 2006, 2:08 pm

so you from out there then?? isn't you that nigga killjoy? from pacoima?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 5th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Shox112 wrote:the Inland Empire niggaz do it...dats why they get a lil' mo' respect

hold up..hold up now ....skinheads?? what skinheads you talkin about homie? those muthafuckas aint a factor nowhere in the "E", aint no one wastin they time takin it to no skins...where in th E is there a skinhead gang, thats actually active??

clue me in cause i really dont know .....this aint the OC my nigga or Palmdale or any of them desert ass towns, you gettin shit twisted homie

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 5th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Yea thats true, living in the Inland Empire my whole life, and the most ive heard of skinheads or racist white gangs was in the newspapers, or even seeing "peckerwood" writting in bathrooms n stuff...But I guess they're very low key, because I never ran into any here....You gotta remember these white gangs operate alot different from black and chicano hoods...I hear they got a skinhead problem down in Lake Elsinore and other parts of RIverside county, but I can't speak on it,, I'm from the San Bernardino side of the IxE..

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 5th, 2006, 2:24 pm

and as far as respect goes, who does LA niggas respect?? like daygo niggas, we well aware of that my nig,.... yall niggas is just you and yall, with that arrogant ass attitude. LA dont respect IE niggas for the most part simply due to the fact that yall aint welcomed out here with open arms like everywhere else. aint nothin else to it simple and plain.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 4:38 pm

so far as the skinheads they in Norco....u can ask Blakk about that and the niggaz in Riverside and surroundin areas be servin' 'em as far as 'dino havin a skin head pro'lem not deep in the city but Victor ville apple Valley and Hesperia YEAH YALL DO HAVE A BIG SKINHEAD PRO'LEM I LIVED THERE FO A YEAR AND A HALF AND SOME OF the LOCALS(just bloods and crips from different parts of LA) just looked out 4 each otha and was handin it to the NLR's....

The used to come to Victor Valley College out there and try to start sh*t with the niggaz....

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 4:39 pm

and u right about LA we can be arrogant but u see that attitude from Westside SC niggaz than us Watts niggaz...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 5th, 2006, 4:41 pm

oh yeah while Im at it How yall feel about Fontana havin the hells angels in all some ppl tell me some parts you cant even walk around at nite...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 5th, 2006, 4:55 pm

why wouldn't LA niggas be arrogant when LA niggas and LA chicanos started the shit niggas from everywhere is on?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 5th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Shox112 wrote:so far as the skinheads they in Norco....u can ask Blakk about that and the niggaz in Riverside and surroundin areas be servin' 'em as far as 'dino havin a skin head pro'lem not deep in the city but Victor ville apple Valley and Hesperia YEAH YALL DO HAVE A BIG SKINHEAD PRO'LEM I LIVED THERE FO A YEAR AND A HALF AND SOME OF the LOCALS(just bloods and crips from different parts of LA) just looked out 4 each otha and was handin it to the NLR's....

The used to come to Victor Valley College out there and try to start sh*t with the niggaz....
You sure bout that? i heard daygo had some skin activity and let alone the only skins i saw in LA county were the sacred reich dudes down by wilshire and that was it, Just like IE said, you hear of them in the paper but dont see them out on street like its a problem.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2006, 12:06 am

Bottom line is Palmdale/Lancaster BARELY banging. Not disrespect to the G's that out there from LA hoods but niggaz go there to make money and relax. I've been flamed up from head to toe there plenty of times and NEVER had problems. Never seen no wallbanging, never seen no niggaz with numbers, never had no problems.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 6th, 2006, 1:09 am

Shox112 wrote:so far as the skinheads they in Norco....u can ask Blakk about that and the niggaz in Riverside and surroundin areas be servin' 'em as far as 'dino havin a skin head pro'lem not deep in the city but Victor ville apple Valley and Hesperia YEAH YALL DO HAVE A BIG SKINHEAD PRO'LEM I LIVED THERE FO A YEAR AND A HALF AND SOME OF the LOCALS(just bloods and crips from different parts of LA) just looked out 4 each otha and was handin it to the NLR's....

I can believe that..Thats not around my area so I can take your word for it...

As for the Hells Angels, they started in Fontana back in the 40's but they aren't there anymore. They have a club house in West San Bernardino on Medical Center.Its all gated up with cameras all around it..They keep to themselves for the most part...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 6th, 2006, 1:18 am

hells angels dont really be messin with anyone else, they got their own business, the same goes with their presence in east oakland.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 6th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Brothers of the sun got a spot over by california st near that gas station, dont know if they still their though cause they buildin that freeway off ramp shit over there, but they did buisness with DH & lil Zion niggas... niggas was always gettin smoked outside they club parkin lot when they was there

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 6th, 2006, 7:34 pm

is that the 210 u talkin bout?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 6th, 2006, 7:36 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Brothers of the sun got a spot over by california st near that gas station, dont know if they still their though cause they buildin that freeway off ramp shit over there, but they did buisness with DH & lil Zion niggas... niggas was always gettin smoked outside they club parkin lot when they was there
The last time I seen them there was like over 6 months ago or maybe more..I havnt went around that part of Highland in along time because I try to aviod that freeway contruction.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 6th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Shox112 wrote:is that the 210 u talkin bout?
Yea

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 6th, 2006, 11:51 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Brothers of the sun got a spot over by california st near that gas station, dont know if they still their though cause they buildin that freeway off ramp shit over there, but they did buisness with DH & lil Zion niggas... niggas was always gettin smoked outside they club parkin lot when they was there
We used to kick it over there. The homeboy got ambushed and paralyzed from the neck down over there by some DH's. Homeys still go through there far as I know.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 7th, 2006, 10:45 am

Seems like Hells Angels made their point decades ago so they just keep to themselves all over the place. I'm sure those dudes did enough dirt to gain a rep and now they just stackin ends.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 7th, 2006, 12:31 pm

rocstar wrote:
We used to kick it over there. The homeboy got ambushed and paralyzed from the neck down over there by some DH's. Homeys still go through there far as I know.
Its the Landz, DH, lil Zions, and the Gardenz, around that area...all they hoods touch borders right there so niggas is always getttin popped at that gas station and around there, its alot of gunplay on that intersection

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » December 7th, 2006, 11:03 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
rocstar wrote:
Its the Landz, DH, lil Zions, and the Gardenz, around that area...all they hoods touch borders right there so niggas is always getttin popped at that gas station and around there, its alot of gunplay on that intersection
It was a DH did it, asked my homey where he was from then walked off and reached over that wall by them apartments and put the burner to the back of his head. Whats the Landz?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » December 8th, 2006, 11:26 am

the Landz is a Black Rag hood on the W/S , they over there near DH just before the Wash on macy & san anselmo

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ANTELOPE VALLEY 661 AREA GANGS

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 10th, 2006, 8:12 am

Past wrote:
MOST HATED wrote: DIPSET
what can i say its a crew named after a #%@&#%@ rap group simple and plain. these niggas is cute(lames)
:lol:
What the hell are those wanna b diplomat fools doing out their in cali do they have any idea they would get banged on badly by otha gangs.