ANTELOPE VALLEY 661 AREA GANGS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Re: ANTELOPE VALLEY 661 AREA GANGS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » November 23rd, 2007, 5:39 pm

MOST HATED wrote:since i cant post in the gang areas ima post it here,kuz i seen an area and a topic that said palmdale and people was talkin about palmdale/lancaster gang bangin. so heres a list i made on myspace for a gang group i created. if anybody got question then just ask.

WESTSIDE BALLERS POINT GANG
1-0 BALLERS ON POINT GANG
FARSIDE BALLERS ON POINT GANG
NOLLBLOCK BALLERS ON POINT GANG.
bop is a av gang that has been around for atleast 8 years or more and has originated in the san fernando valley in the north hollywood area.
818bop are crips but a mix of a bunch of different crip members from diff crip sets,pacoima piru wanted to turn 818bop into 2ps but that didnt work well so they went at war,the 818bops also beef with the whitsett avaenue gangster crips. but whats strange is that the bop in the 661 was started by a pacoima piru but the 661 bop has bloods and crips in it but word is that the bloods are gona kick the crips out of bop and thats gona start big problemes for bop, bop is the biggest gang in the av with maybe liek 300 members or less im not sure how many members they got but i know for a fact that they got way more than 100,bop has the most enemies in the av also and is the most victimized,and suposely they have a working relationship with the crenshaw mafia or the inglewood family bu tim not sure,bop is big but they recruit anybody and everybody but they are cowards and scary when it comes to gang bangin,they roll deep as f-ck like 50 deep or more. anyways blah blah yall get the point

E/S-W/S BLACK MENACE MAFIA(BMM)

im not exactly sure when black menace mafia started but they are considered a old click that has been out here for years im guessin they been around since 1997 or befor that
this gang was started by a rutheless branden kane the gang started off small like all clicks but now they been around and they got soo big that they are basicly a gang with 2 clicks the young menace sqaud and the blockside gorillas. black menace mafia can be found in big numbers at palmdale highschool ther is also alot of former members from black menace mafia. im not too sure who they are enemies with these days but they was enemies with bop at 1 time like every other click.

FRONTMOBGANG(1-6FMG)
now when i first heard about fmg back in the day people use to pump them up saying how hard they was and blah blah and some of the stories turned out to be true, fmg are very big enemies with bop and also had alot of members back in the day but it seems like they numbers have decreased and have been inactive and on the low for quit a while now.fmg also had a bad rivalry with e/s 4-7 blockthugs on the eastside of palmdale. a white boy that i use to see around had front mob tatted on him.fmg has other lil hoods and and clicks but i dont know the names of em.fmg is also from the san fernando valley like bopg,frontmob use to be a palmdale gang as far as the 661 goes but now its like they all got pushed to lancaster

E/S-W/S BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS(B.I.G)
big has been around for a very long time like black menace mafia but i think that big is much older i dont know too much history on the big but it is said that they started in las vegas and moved out here but im not sure if thats true and i am also confused on who they are enemies with kuz i keep hearing that they kool with bop and bmm but then i keep hearing that they beefin so im not to sure on they enemies. people also use to pump big up real bad saying that they run lancaster and cant nobody fu-- with them but im not convinced and i think thats BS. but yes they are big but not a threat at all

LANCAS 13.
lancas is spanish slang for lancaster . and of course the gang originated in the lancaster area and is on the east and westside. they jumped in the latin boys in their gang so lancas 13 are growing bigger,they have older members that are tatted up real hardcore

PALMAS 13 KINGS.
palmas 13 kings was originaly just palmas 13,ther kings name was added bekuz a small group of dudes from the 818 valley came out here and clicked up with them and the gang started recruiting under that name every since, palmas 13 is a eastside gang started on avenue p 14 with clicks, crazy tinys and locos.

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY 13(CKF13)
i dont know much about this gang but they use to be a tagger crew.
ckf has recruited members from another click called x-hell into the gang and they also recruited members from widk into the gang to. a former member of widk joined ckf but when he did that he was killed a couple days later by a rival dsm
back in 2003. i dont know much about them anymore but they still exist and wont be going anywhere anytime soon

EASTSIDE 4-7 BLOCKTHUGS
east palmdale gang , very disorganized was very ruthless for a moment,beefed with everybody beat the dog sh-t out of many gangmembers but now 4-7 is inactive but still exist they just dont push it hard anymore its like they are invisible kuz not many people heard of them,4-7 started a car club called young and ballin and baby mouse2 from 4-7 started a crew called young black kings/young black queens,4-7 might get together and make a come back but they stoped bangin bekuz nobody could f-ck with em

4-5 HOTBOYS
i dont know much about 4-5 hot boys accept that they are enemies to 4-7 but 4-7 over powers 4-5.4-5 no longer exist

E/S-W/S NOTHIN NICE GANGSTERS(2Ns-NNG)
nng has been around for quit a while for like a couple years and 1 of ther mane enemies is the bop gangs

VARRIO DONT STOP MOBIN FAMILY13(DSMF13)
dsm started in the san vernando valley but has been in the antelope valley for years they are the biggest and most active hispanic street gang in the antelope valley they have alot of enemies and very intense rivalries with many other clicks.
some of they enemies are palmas 13, ckf, bop, widk, kings insane krew and many others. dsm and other clicks suck as snw and dh had squashed a beef.
dsm also has many black and white members to. they are now a sureno gang

5-7 OUTLAWS.
5-7 was once said to be a click from 4-7 but that turned out to be BS bekuz 5-7 is very tight with farside bop.5-7 outlaws all turned into 57block farside bopgang which is now the most active bop gang and the biggest of them all

1-0 BLOCK
im not sure if 1-0 still exist by its self or if they offcially turned into bop. but 1-0 was a gang that depended on bop, everywhere that bop was 1-0 was with them and thats how they formed 1-0 bop. 1-0block and bop shouldnt even get along and should be after each others heads bekuz after all the dirt they did together alot of bops and 1-0s was snitching on each other, but they still remianed kool after all that drama, but im still not sure about 1-0 still being around as a independent gang from bop.

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS(OTG)
this is a gang that has a hardcore reputation but the word on them hasnt realy spread through the av like it should. this gang is in lancaster and is enemies with bmm, bop and other clicks,otg killed afew members from bop,otg dont f-ck around

DOWN ASS fu-- 13(daf13)
east palmdale gang with clicks tiny locos,aecinos,and youngsters clicka,this gang has been around for a while and they are liget they have older members and some mebers even have myspace pages with group pictures deep,i personaly seen these dude beat the dog sh-t out of alot of crips at a house party it was halarious ! lol

TAKING ALL FADES(TAF)
this click quickly build a rep for they selves and has treid to click up with 4-7 but it didnt work out. thats all i know about this click.i dont hear anything about them

BEST ONES YET(BOY)

a tagging crew that has recently arrived. they beef with lck

WESTCOAST ILLEST DELINQUINTS KREW(WIDK)
this crew had a heavy rivalry with dsm and fh but widk was a loose and disorganized crew and alot of them realy couldnt help each other out bekuz they lived so far apart from eahc other but most of them went to highland highschool
a former member of this crew name feeze was killed by a dsm back in 2003.
widk is no longer active and dont exist no more

DIPSET
what can i say its a crew named after a #%@&#%@ rap group simple and plain. these niggas is cute(lames)

SICK N with IT
this is a tagging crew that has a rep for them selves and has been at it with bop and other clicks. they original name was skandalous night writers, snwk suspoely dropped and dont exist no more

MISQUITE BLOCK HUSTLERS(MBH)
this click is on the westside of palmdale they stay in the juniper nieghborhood on misquite road,not active but still ther they right down the street from me,very safe area lol

NEVER DYING ARTIST(NDA)
this was a tagging crew that use to pick on the vvp13s that use to be in palmdale for a short while. a member from this crew was killed by a 42 gangsters crip
he only got 4 years for man slaughter.nda is no longer active

187 GANGSTERS
this click like mbh also stayed in the juniper neighborhood in west palmdale
they had a beef with bop along time ago but this click died out years ago.

FH KREW.
i don tknow what the fh stands for. but they had a beef with widk.

UNTOUCHABLES(nolonger exist)

PIMPIN IS NATURAL(PIN.
this click was started by a guy from memphis tenn that stayed out here for a while
no longer active

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS
CITYWIDE PLAYERS
ECKO turned black menace mafia (nolonger exist)
BIG INSANE MEXICAN FAMILY
BROWN CRIMINALS KLICKA(dont exist no more)
G-UNIT(no longer exist)
THE ROC(no longer exist)
YOUNG MAFIA(no longer exist)
THUGMAFIA(no longer exist)
TAKIN OFF ON SIGHT?
LMM
TALL CAN KILLERS(mexican punk group) enemies is lancas 13 and bop that i know of
19th STREET LOCOS CAUSING KAOS
they beef with b.o.y

notice how most gangs out here beef with the bop gangs

I lived in Palmdale for awhile in the early to mid 90's and I dont remember any of these "GANGS". I can vouch for Lancas13, their old. CKF has been around for awhile, had homies from their. Palmas13 I know came out after I left, dont know how legit they are, especially as SouthSiders. DAF, they were always a joke, half of them were rebels and the rest were "THUGS". I went to Palmdale High, they were nobodies. The only vatos that had any real presence were LSK, LUK, CKF, TDK, DMC, WG13, BPS13, BST, MCS, pretty much just L.A dudes. Same goes for the black gangs. I dont think any of those are real gangs, just crews or plain knuckleheads trying to play gangster. Im not saying nobody up their is down but like when I lived up their, its just to many people from different areas getting together trying to be somebody. The majority of people live in the A.V because L.A is to hectic, some are new comers and others have been their for awhile which in return turns their kids into locals and they start getting into shit like if they were in the hood.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » November 23rd, 2007, 7:19 pm

There is no white gangs in the IE unless you count the meth making pot selling fools. They try but found it better to let the others bang as they try to make a buck cooking. Bikers and meth is and was all the white gangs. Even in the berdoo jails the whites were well under represented, most are now going PC to hide and start new sets incustody where it is safe.

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » December 28th, 2007, 4:02 pm

HERE GO SOME MORE GANGS IN THE ANTELOPE VALLEY

E/S 67 THUGS
W/W TOS-TAKEN OF ON SIGHT
E/S MURDER MAFIA GANG
E/S MURDER MAFIA GANG
E/S AOK'S-ALL OUT KILLAZ
E/S TREY BLOCK HUSTLERS

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 2:49 pm

yeaaaaaaaaaaa 8) Whitsett avenue

highrolla000

Unread post by highrolla000 » May 17th, 2008, 6:14 pm

E/s W/s(PDL) Pasadena Denver Lanes Bloods - these niggaz is super thick
?? (YGC) Young Gangsta Crips- these niggaz getting thick

two major gangs in Lancaster

brownsugar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownsugar » May 28th, 2008, 7:52 pm

MOST HATED wrote:since i cant post in the gang areas ima post it here,kuz i seen an area and a topic that said palmdale and people was talkin about palmdale/lancaster gang bangin. so heres a list i made on myspace for a gang group i created. if anybody got question then just ask.

WESTSIDE BALLERS POINT GANG
1-0 BALLERS ON POINT GANG
FARSIDE BALLERS ON POINT GANG
NOLLBLOCK BALLERS ON POINT GANG.
bop is a av gang that has been around for atleast 8 years or more and has originated in the san fernando valley in the north hollywood area.
818bop are crips but a mix of a bunch of different crip members from diff crip sets,pacoima piru wanted to turn 818bop into 2ps but that didnt work well so they went at war,the 818bops also beef with the whitsett avaenue gangster crips. but whats strange is that the bop in the 661 was started by a pacoima piru but the 661 bop has bloods and crips in it but word is that the bloods are gona kick the crips out of bop and thats gona start big problemes for bop, bop is the biggest gang in the av with maybe liek 300 members or less im not sure how many members they got but i know for a fact that they got way more than 100,bop has the most enemies in the av also and is the most victimized,and suposely they have a working relationship with the crenshaw mafia or the inglewood family bu tim not sure,bop is big but they recruit anybody and everybody but they are cowards and scary when it comes to gang bangin,they roll deep as f-ck like 50 deep or more. anyways blah blah yall get the point

E/S-W/S BLACK MENACE MAFIA(BMM)

im not exactly sure when black menace mafia started but they are considered a old click that has been out here for years im guessin they been around since 1997 or befor that
this gang was started by a rutheless branden kane the gang started off small like all clicks but now they been around and they got soo big that they are basicly a gang with 2 clicks the young menace sqaud and the blockside gorillas. black menace mafia can be found in big numbers at palmdale highschool ther is also alot of former members from black menace mafia. im not too sure who they are enemies with these days but they was enemies with bop at 1 time like every other click.

FRONTMOBGANG(1-6FMG)
now when i first heard about fmg back in the day people use to pump them up saying how hard they was and blah blah and some of the stories turned out to be true, fmg are very big enemies with bop and also had alot of members back in the day but it seems like they numbers have decreased and have been inactive and on the low for quit a while now.fmg also had a bad rivalry with e/s 4-7 blockthugs on the eastside of palmdale. a white boy that i use to see around had front mob tatted on him.fmg has other lil hoods and and clicks but i dont know the names of em.fmg is also from the san fernando valley like bopg,frontmob use to be a palmdale gang as far as the 661 goes but now its like they all got pushed to lancaster

E/S-W/S BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTERS(B.I.G)
big has been around for a very long time like black menace mafia but i think that big is much older i dont know too much history on the big but it is said that they started in las vegas and moved out here but im not sure if thats true and i am also confused on who they are enemies with kuz i keep hearing that they kool with bop and bmm but then i keep hearing that they beefin so im not to sure on they enemies. people also use to pump big up real bad saying that they run lancaster and cant nobody fu-- with them but im not convinced and i think thats BS. but yes they are big but not a threat at all

LANCAS 13.
lancas is spanish slang for lancaster . and of course the gang originated in the lancaster area and is on the east and westside. they jumped in the latin boys in their gang so lancas 13 are growing bigger,they have older members that are tatted up real hardcore

PALMAS 13 KINGS.
palmas 13 kings was originaly just palmas 13,ther kings name was added bekuz a small group of dudes from the 818 valley came out here and clicked up with them and the gang started recruiting under that name every since, palmas 13 is a eastside gang started on avenue p 14 with clicks, crazy tinys and locos.

CRAZY KINGS FAMILY 13(CKF13)
i dont know much about this gang but they use to be a tagger crew.
ckf has recruited members from another click called x-hell into the gang and they also recruited members from widk into the gang to. a former member of widk joined ckf but when he did that he was killed a couple days later by a rival dsm
back in 2003. i dont know much about them anymore but they still exist and wont be going anywhere anytime soon

EASTSIDE 4-7 BLOCKTHUGS
east palmdale gang , very disorganized was very ruthless for a moment,beefed with everybody beat the dog sh-t out of many gangmembers but now 4-7 is inactive but still exist they just dont push it hard anymore its like they are invisible kuz not many people heard of them,4-7 started a car club called young and ballin and baby mouse2 from 4-7 started a crew called young black kings/young black queens,4-7 might get together and make a come back but they stoped bangin bekuz nobody could f-ck with em

4-5 HOTBOYS
i dont know much about 4-5 hot boys accept that they are enemies to 4-7 but 4-7 over powers 4-5.4-5 no longer exist

E/S-W/S NOTHIN NICE GANGSTERS(2Ns-NNG)
nng has been around for quit a while for like a couple years and 1 of ther mane enemies is the bop gangs

VARRIO DONT STOP MOBIN FAMILY13(DSMF13)
dsm started in the san vernando valley but has been in the antelope valley for years they are the biggest and most active hispanic street gang in the antelope valley they have alot of enemies and very intense rivalries with many other clicks.
some of they enemies are palmas 13, ckf, bop, widk, kings insane krew and many others. dsm and other clicks suck as snw and dh had squashed a beef.
dsm also has many black and white members to. they are now a sureno gang

5-7 OUTLAWS.
5-7 was once said to be a click from 4-7 but that turned out to be BS bekuz 5-7 is very tight with farside bop.5-7 outlaws all turned into 57block farside bopgang which is now the most active bop gang and the biggest of them all

1-0 BLOCK
im not sure if 1-0 still exist by its self or if they offcially turned into bop. but 1-0 was a gang that depended on bop, everywhere that bop was 1-0 was with them and thats how they formed 1-0 bop. 1-0block and bop shouldnt even get along and should be after each others heads bekuz after all the dirt they did together alot of bops and 1-0s was snitching on each other, but they still remianed kool after all that drama, but im still not sure about 1-0 still being around as a independent gang from bop.

ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTERS(OTG)
this is a gang that has a hardcore reputation but the word on them hasnt realy spread through the av like it should. this gang is in lancaster and is enemies with bmm, bop and other clicks,otg killed afew members from bop,otg dont f-ck around

DOWN ASS fu-- 13(daf13)
east palmdale gang with clicks tiny locos,aecinos,and youngsters clicka,this gang has been around for a while and they are liget they have older members and some mebers even have myspace pages with group pictures deep,i personaly seen these dude beat the dog sh-t out of alot of crips at a house party it was halarious ! lol

TAKING ALL FADES(TAF)
this click quickly build a rep for they selves and has treid to click up with 4-7 but it didnt work out. thats all i know about this click.i dont hear anything about them

BEST ONES YET(BOY)

a tagging crew that has recently arrived. they beef with lck

WESTCOAST ILLEST DELINQUINTS KREW(WIDK)
this crew had a heavy rivalry with dsm and fh but widk was a loose and disorganized crew and alot of them realy couldnt help each other out bekuz they lived so far apart from eahc other but most of them went to highland highschool
a former member of this crew name feeze was killed by a dsm back in 2003.
widk is no longer active and dont exist no more

DIPSET
what can i say its a crew named after a #%@&#%@ rap group simple and plain. these niggas is cute(lames)

SICK N with IT
this is a tagging crew that has a rep for them selves and has been at it with bop and other clicks. they original name was skandalous night writers, snwk suspoely dropped and dont exist no more

MISQUITE BLOCK HUSTLERS(MBH)
this click is on the westside of palmdale they stay in the juniper nieghborhood on misquite road,not active but still ther they right down the street from me,very safe area lol

NEVER DYING ARTIST(NDA)
this was a tagging crew that use to pick on the vvp13s that use to be in palmdale for a short while. a member from this crew was killed by a 42 gangsters crip
he only got 4 years for man slaughter.nda is no longer active

187 GANGSTERS
this click like mbh also stayed in the juniper neighborhood in west palmdale
they had a beef with bop along time ago but this click died out years ago.

FH KREW.
i don tknow what the fh stands for. but they had a beef with widk.

UNTOUCHABLES(nolonger exist)

PIMPIN IS NATURAL(PIN.
this click was started by a guy from memphis tenn that stayed out here for a while
no longer active

PENT HOUSE PLAYERS
CITYWIDE PLAYERS
ECKO turned black menace mafia (nolonger exist)
BIG INSANE MEXICAN FAMILY
BROWN CRIMINALS KLICKA(dont exist no more)
G-UNIT(no longer exist)
THE ROC(no longer exist)
YOUNG MAFIA(no longer exist)
THUGMAFIA(no longer exist)
TAKIN OFF ON SIGHT?
LMM
TALL CAN KILLERS(mexican punk group) enemies is lancas 13 and bop that i know of
19th STREET LOCOS CAUSING KAOS
they beef with b.o.y

notice how most gangs out here beef with the bop gangs
THE (B.I.G'S) BAD INFLUENCE GANGSTAS DO NOT GET ALONG WITH BOP FOR NOTHIN. (FMG) FRONT MOB GANGSTAS ISN'T ACTIVE AS THEY USE 2 BE. THERE IS STILL 1-0 BOP BUT THERE NOT ACTIVE AS THAY USE TO BE.(OTG)ORIGINAL TINY GANGSTAS IS REALLY NOT HERD OF ANY MORE.(TAF)TAKEN ALL FADES IS ALITTLE ACTIVE THAY ARE BEFFIN WITH (TOS)TAKEEN OF ON SIGHT AND (RMMG)RUTHLESS MURDA MAFIA GANG

TheCalikid

Unread post by TheCalikid » August 5th, 2008, 3:09 pm

That funny how someone will ask a question for info on an area like Palmdale/Lancaster the (805) area an instead of people
listening to the info give they comment on places they never even been to. You say theres no real gangsta out there like L.A.
but at the same time 3/4 of the poplulation is from L.A. So in ah way your dissin yourselves, I love L.A. but at the same time
if it's just it's Mecca of Cali why move out your hood

Also up until the late 80' black have just start moving into Palmdale from the Sun Village, Little Rock, and L.A. Before that it
was nothing but white people just like Compton an South Central use to be all white. Hell niggas need to stop worring about skinheads
an start payin attention to these ESE trippin on tryin to run niggas out of Southern Cali peroid

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by thebasher » September 30th, 2008, 4:36 pm

yea av is gettin hectic

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 9:51 pm

i thought lancaster and palmdale were still l.a. county

SEKRET