Hoods that aint taken seriously--give unbiased reasons

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Hoods that aint taken seriously--give unbiased reasons

Unread post by Shox112 » December 10th, 2006, 10:01 pm

Ten Line Gangsta Crip
Overhill 60's
Dodge City Crips
Harbor City Crips
Waterfront Pirus
Doty Block Gang
Pacoima Piru
Hacienda Village
Circle City Piru
School Yard Crip
Play Boy Gangsta Crip
Grave Yard Crip
Stevenson Village Crip
Sec Symbols Crip

Give More suggestions and why For example: People dont take the Overhill 60's seriously because of them havin' bread

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » December 11th, 2006, 1:22 am

I agree with most of them on your list....

School Yards I dont know about though...

I never heard of Sex Symbols unlest that is supose to be Sex Jerx...

Pacomia Pirus still active out in Lake View Terrace...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 11th, 2006, 8:30 am

Overhill 60's because they be beefin' with Centinela Families the most, and thats another gang that gets no credit/love these days.

Graveyards because Santa Monica is more associated with tourists and gay people than gangbanging. Plus, they aint really making any noise.

Doty Block don't ever get shouted out by other Inglewood Blood sets. They even below Queen Street, who these days is a step below Weirdos, a gang most people only heard about from Relativez songs.

Most West LA C's won't get much love for the same reason the Graveyards don't get love: West LA is associated with big houses and what not. Plus, a lot of those sets either beef with eachother or go against BPS or 20's, too gangs you don't want beef with unless you really rydin.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Unread post by WIP » December 11th, 2006, 9:06 am

youngwun wrote: Graveyards because Santa Monica is more associated with tourists and gay people than gangbanging. Plus, they aint really making any noise.
hahaha d@mn. sad but true.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 324
Joined: September 9th, 2006, 1:17 am
Location: Off Ward & Myrrh Where Warrents Acurr

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 11th, 2006, 11:31 pm

yeah cuhz the only one i dont agree with up there is my niggaz from Ten Line Gangstaz most of them niggaz young saggers u could catch em on lou dillion 24/7

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 12th, 2006, 1:29 am

niggaz sleepin on west la, i dont no how a nigga can put schoolyard and a gang like graveyard and im not sayin that cuz im from midtown. You go down the wrong street over there on some other shit you will get served. Mansfields holdin it down. Schoolyards aint got big houses in they hood, neither does pbgc, mansfields got some nices houses in they hood but they far from busters. If anything if you gonna say any west la hoods u gotta say bysch and i agree with gyc.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 12th, 2006, 10:09 am

MIDTOWN wrote:niggaz sleepin on west la, i dont no how a nigga can put schoolyard and a gang like graveyard and im not sayin that because im from midtown. You go down the wrong street over there on some other shit you will get served. Mansfields holdin it down. Schoolyards aint got big houses in they hood, neither does pbgc, mansfields got some nices houses in they hood but they far from busters. If anything if you gonna say any west la hoods u gotta say bysch and i agree with gyc.
I aint saying the misconception comes from the fact that yall aint with it. It's the fact that West LA as a name is associated with different shit, feel me? Thats why yall get slept on: not for real reasons, just misconceptions.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » December 12th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Yeah but I think people who say that about West LA is people who dont be over there where its crackin...cuz all the hoodz in West LA is touching each other....

Even though Mansfields got big houses in they hood so do 190 ECC, 113 BCG, IFG...Besides the general area mansfield started in is still grimey(between Venice and Pico/ Between LaBrea and Rodeo)....

School Yards is still active....

West LA Hoodz

PlayBoy Gangsta Cadilac Street Crip3X's
Marvin Avenue Gangsta Crip 3X's
Mansfield Ave Gangsta Crip 3X's
Geer avenue Gang Crip 2X's
West Blvd Crip Gang 28st 2X's
Baldwin Hillz Gangsta Crip 3X's
School Yard Crip 17st 3X's :roll:
Blastin Foo's Gangsta Crip3X's

Theres a few other hoodz in there that I didn't bother to mention...... All them gangs are all active with the excption of BHGC and they aint never been Gang active they just straight hustlers and been that way since the 80's...

WestLA got some pretty dangerous intersection to keep it real...
LaBrea & Jefferson\ Adams & Hauser\ Adams & Crenshaw......

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 12th, 2006, 8:13 pm

I always tend to agree with the homie Young Nile and this aint an exception. I gotta say any gang that coexists that close to the Stones gotta be crackin a few heads.

Baldwin Hills Gangsta? Never heard of them. They actually in the Hills? Suprised BPS would let them roll like that as they seem to hold down the Hills thorough.

190ECC... you gotta literally be told thats a hood because you think you in Orange County or some shit in some areas. I havent seen any real grimy hoods in 190 but then again, I don't cruise through Coast hood lookin' for those niggaz without a reason haha. 190 seems to be the most active dudes banging next to the 6 pack too.

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 8:15 pm

I aint tryin' to hate but...West LA hoods aint neva gone be power houses...aint not one of them hoods u mentioned got outposts or hella subsets..

yeah and becuz a hood look grimey dont mean they aint weak either...hell look at the Ten-Lines they known to be Dirty niggaz but yet they still weak...

On the otherhand you got the Westside Pirus/135 Pirus/Campenella Park Pirus/ Hell all dem Pirus on the Westside of Compton got clean hoods and blocks with nice yards but yet they mo' with it than any of them "grimey" hoods u just mentioned in West LA...

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 8:18 pm

Baldwin Hills Gets Laughed at...A nigga comin at us with that sh*t would have the homies rollin, then we beat his ass fa tryin to step to a watts nigga to earn some stripes 8)

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » December 12th, 2006, 8:35 pm

nigga can get layed down in west la just as easy as anywhere else. Niggaz more about makin they money over here though. Niggaz that speak salty on west la aint been up around here enough to no how we get down around here.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 12th, 2006, 8:55 pm

MIDTOWN wrote:nigga can get layed down in west la just as easy as anywhere else. Niggaz more about makin they money over here though. Niggaz that speak salty on west la aint been up around here enough to no how we get down around here.
I feel that and respect that homie. I only driven through, but I got homies from Fruit Town, 20's and the Bity Stones and whenever I bring up West LA C's they just kinda shrug it off. Yall more at it with eachother these days though, right? I'm E/S, I aint ever had business over there.

Shox is right bought Westside B's, but once you hit Fruit Town and Tree Top, houses get smaller, streets get narrower and its more grimey, but yeah, WSP got a nice ass hood.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Unread post by Young Nile » December 12th, 2006, 8:59 pm

youngwon wrote:Baldwin Hills Gangsta? Never heard of them. They actually in the Hills? Suprised BPS would let them roll like that as they seem to hold down the Hills thorough.
They aint in the Hills...There hood is just south of Geer Hood. Clemson and LaCieaniga next to the target...Those lil project/style apts on those two blocks...They been around since the 80's...Never been active just stay on them few streets hustlin...Gotta go over there to know about'm...

shox112 wrote:Baldwin Hills Gets Laughed at...A nigga comin at us with that sh*t would have the homies rollin, then we beat his ass fa tryin to step to a watts nigga to earn some stripes Cool
Whatever you say homie....Didn't see no watts niggaz in the system whoppin niggaz ass at random based on the side of town they was from....Maybe it go down like that in the Downs, I dunno...

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 11:34 pm

I know what Target u talkin' 'bout and to be HONEST WITCHA ALL I SEEN WAS BLACC SOCCER MOMS AND A COUPLE OF WHITE PEOPLE...
HELL I FEEL that TARGET IS SAFE ENUFF TO TAKE MY GURL 8) AND I AINT EVEN PUTTIN' ON THICC...BUT HELL MAYBE I GOTTA LIMITED PERSPECTIVE BEIN ON the EASTSIDE IN ALL YALL NIGGA DO BANG KINDA DIFFERENT IN the WEST

DONT GET ME WRONG, I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE AND I HAVE SEEN MANSFIELD HAVE A BIG PRESENCE NEAR ROSCOES BUT A PRESENCE AND REALLY JUST BANGIN ON NIGGAZ IS TWO DIFFERENT THINGS...

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » December 12th, 2006, 11:36 pm

KEEP IN MIND that I AINT TRYIN TO STEP ON NIGGAZ TOES EITHER...

HELL I FORGOT TO PUT QUEEN STREET ON the LIST AND YOU CAN ASK ANY OF the OTHA DAMUS IF THEY GET TAKIN SERIOUSLY..

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 13th, 2006, 10:11 am

Young Nile wrote:I agree with most of them on your list....

School Yards I dont know about though...

I never heard of Sex Symbols unlest that is supose to be Sex Jerx...

Pacomia Pirus still active out in Lake View Terrace...
Shit ....It's been almost 20 years homeboy,

but like I posted before, in 1988 in Y.A.

I seen a dude from Pacoima Pirus call out all the C doggs in the unit,
and no one ran up on him, ...they pretended they didn't hear him.

I was right next to dude, and I hear him loud and clear....

He called 'em out several times.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » December 14th, 2006, 2:14 am

THE FEW NIGGAZ I MET FROM PACOIMA WERE SOME STRAIGHT RIDERS.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 14th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Yeah PPB still at it.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Unread post by George » December 22nd, 2006, 7:14 pm

I don't know what you guys are talking about but, Santa Monica's noise is made mostly by Graveyard Crips is what some have told me.

Other than the Mexican gangs in Santa Monica, Graveyard Crips have been responsible for the shootings, drugs, etc.

But relatively speaking, Santa Monica is not as bad as say Venice Shoreline or Playboy Gangster hood.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 22nd, 2006, 8:00 pm

George wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about but, Santa Monica's noise is made mostly by Graveyard Crips is what some have told me.

Other than the Mexican gangs in Santa Monica, Graveyard Crips have been responsible for the shootings, drugs, etc.

But relatively speaking, Santa Monica is not as bad as say Venice Shoreline or Playboy Gangster hood.
Exactly... from what some have told you.

I haven't heard about GYC in ages homie. Didn't know they even still existed, and if they the ones making noise, I'm not suprised, because there isn't much noise to be made in that area so it wouldn't be hard to be the ones doing it.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 160
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 11:02 am
Location: Jungles

Unread post by jungles » December 23rd, 2006, 12:47 am

youngwun wrote:I always tend to agree with the homie Young Nile and this aint an exception. I gotta say any gang that coexists that close to the Stones gotta be crackin a few heads.

Baldwin Hills Gangsta? Never heard of them. They actually in the Hills? Suprised BPS would let them roll like that as they seem to hold down the Hills thorough.

190ECC... you gotta literally be told thats a hood because you think you in Orange County or some shit in some areas. I havent seen any real grimy hoods in 190 but then again, I don't cruise through Coast hood lookin' for those niggaz without a reason haha. 190 seems to be the most active dudes banging next to the 6 pack too.
Youngwun personally I have never ran into a baldwin hills Ganngsta crip. They only ones over there making noise was the west B's in the 70's. All them hoods are non factors although they have dumped a homie out here and there but define your version of a factor but thats my opinion

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 23rd, 2006, 3:07 am

nigga you talk some serious bull shit, talkin about they "Dumped" on the homie like it aint shit, you know what it feels like to loose a homie, or have a homie get smoked? them south side niggas done smoked my dogg my nigga my loc, muthafucha i cried for weeks, nahh cuhh, if you did know whats its like you wouldnt even speak on it on no forum board, young cuzz nigga you need to shut that down.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 23rd, 2006, 3:16 am

When ya homie gets smoked dogg do him the favor and make good my nigga pay your amends, aint no need to announce that shit to nobody, smoke a blunt for that nigga, lay the rag down for that nigga, tilt some brew for that nigga, post up on the blocc and reminisce on that nigga.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 23rd, 2006, 11:24 am

Blakk, what the nigga Jungles means is they have dumped on a homie, but they don't put in work and shouldn't be considered banging on a serious level just because they did so.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 160
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 11:02 am
Location: Jungles

Unread post by jungles » December 23rd, 2006, 1:53 pm

youngwun wrote:Blakk, what the nigga Jungles means is they have dumped on a homie, but they don't put in work and shouldn't be considered banging on a serious level just because they did so.
Youngwun you said it all

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 24th, 2006, 2:11 am

Im drunk and I know this is about LA but no one takes my city serious, shit is fucked up out here and people think its a joke.


Fuck them

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 6th, 2007, 2:02 pm

Ten Line Gangsta Crip
Overhill 60's
Dodge City Crips
Harbor City Crips
Waterfront Pirus
Doty Block Gang
Pacoima Piru
Hacienda Village
circle city piru
Play Boy Gangsta Crip
Grave Yard Crip
Stevenson Village Crip
Sec Symbols Crip

Give More suggestions and why For example: People dont take the Overhill 60's seriously because of them havin' bread
-Shox112^^^^^

LOL?

IM BAFFLED
FIRST of all its not a such gang called Doty block gang its DBG DIME BLOCK GANGSTA BLOODS 110 street INGLEWOOD
but tho someoff these that yu wrote could be true. DIME BLOCK is no more i dont think there anymore left aka most off them got put on WEIRDOS and IFG
but wen u said SCHOOL YARD crips i mean LOL?
them niggas the hardest crip gang ive ever seen and i used to live in there hood in the 90's they shoot it out with the 20s and have them crashing on overhill into gates
they are the one off the hardest crip gangs in L.A clearly if you dont belive me go to world on wheels with red on the will SHOOT you
them niggas like ORGANIZED CRIME they on sum NEW JACK CITY type shit

User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » January 7th, 2007, 5:13 am

Ten Line Gangsta Crip
Overhill 60's
Dodge City Crips
Harbor City Crips
Waterfront Pirus
Doty Block Gang
Pacoima Piru
Hacienda Village
Circle City Piru
School Yard Crip
Play Boy Gangsta Crip
Grave Yard Crip
Stevenson Village Crip
Sec Symbols Crip
BSPG Piru 30's WHO ARE THESE GUYS???

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1268
Joined: December 9th, 2006, 11:37 am
Location: LOWBOTTEMZ
Contact:

Unread post by rustone » January 7th, 2007, 9:16 am

LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^

User avatar
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2005, 8:44 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach
Location: E/S COMPTON SANTANAZ

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » January 9th, 2007, 4:48 am

Shox112 wrote:Ten Line Gangsta Crip
Overhill 60's
Dodge City Crips
Harbor City Crips
Waterfront Pirus
Doty Block Gang
Pacoima Piru
Hacienda Village
Circle City Piru
School Yard Crip
Play Boy Gangsta Crip
Grave Yard Crip
Stevenson Village Crip
Sec Symbols Crip
BSPG Piru 30's WHO ARE THESE GUYS???
wasnt Circle City Crips at first, in the early mid 80"s?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Hoods that aint taken seriously--give unbiased reasons

Unread post by xxx » January 24th, 2007, 6:51 pm

Shox112 wrote: Overhill 60's
Dodge City Crips
Harbor City Crips
School Yard Crip
Play Boy Gangsta Crip

Give More suggestions and why For example: People dont take the Overhill 60's seriously because of them havin' bread
Shox112 wrote:My vote bein' 60's be havin a lot of claimers
youngwun wrote:I'd probably agree with all that right there.

i see it dont stop over here with the funny shit

i doubt that you weirdos ever bumped into any real 60s, and if you did, you would never know what area of they hood they come out of. it rolls as one.

youngwun wrote:60's got too many busters. They might be top dogs numbers wise but they aint puttin in the work
youngwun wrote:Every apartment building I have EVER lived in outside my hood has been home to a 60 or two. All were busters who never stood up for their hood when I checked them.
youngwun wrote:I aint had no run in with Sissies.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”