IS IT ALOT OF SNITCHING GOING ON IN THE GANGS IN LA

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

IS IT ALOT OF SNITCHING GOING ON IN THE GANGS IN LA

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 11th, 2004, 2:34 pm

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW BECAUSE NOW A DAYS IT SEEMS LIKE NIGGAS CANT HOLD WATER OR DONT WANNA FACE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND TRY TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

Anonymous20

Re: IS IT ALOT OF SNITCHING GOING ON IN THE GANGS IN LA

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 11th, 2004, 8:51 pm

XXTRA MANNISH wrote:I JUST WANTED TO KNOW BECAUSE NOW A DAYS IT SEEMS LIKE NIGGAS CANT HOLD WATER OR DONT WANNA FACE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND TRY TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.
If they blaming somebody else its not called SNITCHING, its called LYING!

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 12th, 2004, 11:34 am

put it like this thers snitching and lying every wher ok not just la

XXTRA MANNISH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by XXTRA MANNISH » February 12th, 2004, 3:28 pm

I WASNT TRYING TO SAY IN LA THEY ARE SNITCHING I JUST WANTED TO KNOW BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THIS DAY AND AGE NI99AS DONT GIVE A F#$% THEY WILL TELL IN A MINUTE I KNOW ,ONE OF MY SO CALLED HOMIES SNITCHED ON ME I JUST DID 6YEARS IN THE FED JOINT I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IS IT ALOT OF IT GOING ON IN LA BECAUSE WHERE IAM FROM ALOT OF NI99AS TURN BAD WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT UP ITS LIKE THERE'S KNOW MORE LOYALTY & PRIDE NO MORE EVERYONE LIKE F$%K THE NEXT MAN "NO DISREPECT FOR LA"OH YEA KEV MACK ITS CALLED SNITCHING YOU DONT SAY NOTHING THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 12th, 2004, 7:04 pm

THERE IS ALOT OF SNITCHING OUT THERE AND THATS REAL . PLUS IN MY CITY P.D.L. ARE THE NUMBER ONE SNITCH'S IN MY CITY AND I AM NOT LIEING. YOU POP SOMEBODY SHIT YOU BETTER HOPE YOU KILL THEM CUZZ THEY TELLING AND THEY DONT CALL IT SNITCHING. THEY CALL IT TELLING THE TRUTH...MAN IT'S BAD WHEN OTHER P.D.L.'s ARE TELLING YOU THIS........I MEAN...... IT'S THE REAL... NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MOST OF THEM ..
RAYMOND OUT...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”