THE TOUGHEST GANG PARKS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

THE TOUGHEST GANG PARKS

Unread post by enoob » February 12th, 2004, 2:32 pm

WHAT ARE THE TOGHEST GANG PARKS IN INGLEWOOD,COMPTON, LA, WATTS EAST LA CARSON, AND WHAT GANGS HANG THRE?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: THE TOUGHEST GANG PARKS

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 12th, 2004, 2:52 pm

lol i be going to queen ane park, its by my house, it really aint that tuff, but hillside viscous crips be up there checkin all the black niggaz they aint neva seen, mid city stoners be up there to, and schoolyards, nothin really go down up there but there is always crips or surs up there posted across the street and shit. Prolly the safest park that got gangs in la, lol.

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 12th, 2004, 3:23 pm

I kno my parents would never let me go to Darby when we lived in Inglewood, and I hear bloods run it.

Personally, I can't even say what the toughest parks are because the only time I have been to different parks is when I was playin basketball, and thas a lot different from goin up to a park that you aren't familiar with to play ball or whatever and you look suspect.

I hear MacArthur is supposed to be rough, but I think it's more on drugs than gangs. But I donno for sure.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 12th, 2004, 3:36 pm

WHEN I LIVED IN INGLEWOOD I USED TO PLAY AT DARBY PARK. PLUS THEY USE TO HAVE THE HAUNTED HOUSE OVER THERE ON HALLOWEEN. BUT AT THE SAME TIME THAT PARC WAS ONE OF THE WORST I'VE SEEN CUZZ BODIES TURN UP OVER THERE. PEOPLE GETTIN SMOKED IN DARBY PLUS BLOODS IS DEFINITELY RUNNIN THAT PARC.

HELLEN KELLER PARC KEEPS IT CRACCIN. ALWAYS ...
Last edited by Pasa on February 12th, 2004, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 3:39 pm

years ago i use to live right across from McArthur park. i was at a parole hotel on the corner of 6th and Avarado named Ferraro Hotel but it has burned down. when i was staying there i use to go to the park every day and then, back in '91 and '92, it was a dope park. they had a gang of gangstas hanging there, by the lil tunnel, and all over but i never saw any actual gang beefs jump off, mainly jackings and sh_it like that but im sure there were small lil things jumping off between different hoods. i stayed there in that hotel for about 6 months so i hung at McArthur park almost everyday...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 3:42 pm

lol...William Nickerson Rec Center...if you don't live on the street stay our the park

Carver Park on 118th and Success ain't a place to play

Mona Park should be avoided

Will Rogers...

lol there are too many

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 3:51 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:years ago i use to live right across from McArthur park. i was at a parole hotel on the corner of 6th and Avarado named Ferraro Hotel but it has burned down. when i was staying there i use to go to the park every day and then, back in '91 and '92, it was a dope park. they had a gang of gangstas hanging there, by the lil tunnel, and all over but i never saw any actual gang beefs jump off, mainly jackings and sh_it like that but im sure there were small lil things jumping off between different hoods. i stayed there in that hotel for about 6 months so i hung at McArthur park almost everyday...
LOLL SR....me and you will have to exchange Mac Arthur Park stories some day....I did some thangs down that way in the early 90's. We actually used to go downtown just because the Grapes claimed they had it sewed up. There was a set of Twins called "The Twins" from Grape that were a little bit older than me at that time down there serving. We had a little personal rivalry with eachother and took turns making eachother miserable...there was some kind of non-spoken agreement between us to not kill one another (although shots had been fired and one of them ended up with an extra hole in there ass while i had one in my shin)...lol man Mac Arthur park was the spot

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 12th, 2004, 3:53 pm

Denker Park
St. Andrews Park
King Park
Jesse Owen Park
Hellen Keller Park
Centinela Park???? maybe ok now
Queen Anne Park....ok
I have heard of an eastside park (Bethune, Bendine)..Coast and F13 were there. I would think that this park is extremely dangerous since they are at war!

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 12th, 2004, 3:59 pm

oh yeah and normadie park is pbs, I think, I be playin ball up there and thats all that be tagged up there, also 20s be up there sometimes playin ball

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 4:04 pm

ha ha... i feel you tatta. do you remember a certain chicano vato that use to stroll with his lady and they always use to push a baby stroller? he did that for soooooo long and never got stopped. wasnt no baby in that stroller. homeboy carried his strap and all his dope in there. i cracked up one day when i scored from that fool and offered his baby some cookies. he bent down and did something and the baby started to whine. IT WAS ONE OF THEM TOY DOLLS that you squeezed and they cried. he just looked at me and laughed and told me shhhhhhhhhh... ha ha, i'll never forget that sh_it...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 12th, 2004, 4:13 pm

LOLLL SR...man i swear that was about the craziest scene I ever recall. There were nothing but slangers and hypes in that park. We stayed at the Alexandria Hotel on 5th & Spring when we would camp out down there to get our serve on. I don't think I will ever again see such a mix of races, habits, and hustles as I did back in those days. My best customer lived in those retirement apartments up above Hill St. You would not believe how much money was made off in them senior living homes...LOL man o man...them old folks LOVED their high.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 12th, 2004, 4:14 pm

LOL

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 4:25 pm

yup, i be knowing tatta. i seen some stuff in that area i will never forget. my ex wife was from clanton 14 st and lived on bonnie brae by 7th and i was over there every day all day. man that area was poppin BIG TIME... even though it was crazy there it was fun as fu_ck too. many good times there...

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 12th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Well I can speak for Inglewood homie the toughest park in Inglewood is Darby Park, and Roger Park both Park are run by the damu's and ru's of inglewood and it is a no crip zone for both of them you feel me.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 12th, 2004, 4:51 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:years ago i use to live right across from McArthur park. i was at a parole hotel on the corner of 6th and Avarado named Ferraro Hotel but it has burned down. when i was staying there i use to go to the park every day and then, back in '91 and '92, it was a dope park. they had a gang of gangstas hanging there, by the lil tunnel, and all over but i never saw any actual gang beefs jump off, mainly jackings and sh_it like that but im sure there were small lil things jumping off between different hoods. i stayed there in that hotel for about 6 months so i hung at McArthur park almost everyday...
I FEEL YOU 103%
RAYMOND OUT...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 5:00 pm

ha ha, yeah, i'm sitting here listening to etta james. "pain in my heart" and etta got me reminessing of them days... damm wish i could go back there but f_uck it heres a bud for the whole fucki_ng room!!! lol...

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 12th, 2004, 5:56 pm

Ace2 wrote:Well I can speak for Inglewood homie the toughest park in Inglewood is Darby Park, and Roger Park both Park are run by the damu's and ru's of inglewood and it is a no crip zone for both of them you feel me.

I second that. IFG's run Darby, and they have aligned with all the other Pirus to destroy the Inglewood crips. It's a no crip zone and a no blue zone as well.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 12th, 2004, 10:57 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:ha ha, yeah, i'm sitting here listening to etta james. "pain in my heart" and etta got me reminessing of them days... damm wish i could go back there but f_uck it heres a bud for the whole fucki_ng room!!! lol...
Cheers S.R.!

As for tough parks, I know that Harrison Park in Pilsen (Chicago) can be a real crazy spot. The SD's, & Bishops fight over it all the time. They get to shootin at each other from across the park a lot, so it's not a place for kids to play, by any means.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 13th, 2004, 10:22 am

Gonzales Park in Comptone is dangerous if you are from the planet earth...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 13th, 2004, 10:30 am

As for Carson the parks are nothing compared to other cities in the Los. I mean I wouldn't walk through Victoria Park at night cause you could get your caps peeled by the ese's or crips. And every now and again Keystone handles their bizz at Carson Park.

Now in Torrance all my little homies from the Lil Raskals clik chill up at Normandie Park on Normandie and 223rd. And right now the spot is off 224th. So they are there and they are heated..LOL..not to long ago, flats rolled through and missed the homies and shot a couple of paisas. So, Torrance is like a roller coaster, sometimes its dead and sometimes its active. Alrato

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 16th, 2004, 9:08 pm

Slim wrote:Denker Park
St. Andrews Park
King Park
Jesse Owen Park
Hellen Keller Park
Centinela Park???? maybe ok now
Queen Anne Park....ok
I have heard of an eastside park (Bethune, Bendine)..Coast and F13 were there. I would think that this park is extremely dangerous since they are at war!
.......CENTINELA PARK?????NEGITIVE....ANYBODY AND THERE MOMMACAME PLAY IN THAT PARK,,,DONT LET THE GANG FOOL U....

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 17th, 2004, 9:30 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Slim » February 17th, 2004, 10:55 am

Mangler:

.......CENTINELA PARK?????NEGITIVE....ANYBODY AND THERE MOMMACAME PLAY IN THAT PARK,,,DONT LET THE GANG FOOL U....

Thanks for the info....I can remember (way back when I was lilboy) that this used to be 60 park. All the kids used to slide down the hill in their toughskins during the neighborhood barbecues.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 20th, 2004, 9:04 am

REAL DANGEROUS PARK IF U WEAr THE WRONG RAG
SOUTH PARK CPT
LUEDERS PARK CPT
GONZALES PARK CPT
ATHEN PARK CPT
MANCHESTER PARK IN HOOVALAND
NICKERSON GARDEN PARK
AND A GANG OF OTHERS ...

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 21st, 2004, 7:32 am

denker park and kings park in harlem hood

mona park used to be dangerous back in the day, beware of the cv largos

carver park stay cathing the blues from 117st WCG, but it aint dangerous

kings park in longbeach, insanes and 20's held meetings there, but the city
put an injunction, where no more than 50 suspected gang members could be in the park at one time.

dont be slippin at jesse owens

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 19th, 2004, 5:49 pm

I FEEL GONZALES PARK IS THE RUFFEST PARK IN LA. IT BE TTP'Z/FTP'Z/WSP'Z AT THAT PARK. NIGGAZ BE GETTIN SMOKED UP THERE AND THERES A LOT OF PIRU FUNCTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS RAN UP THERE.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2004, 7:23 pm

TF BE RUNNIN' GONZALES ...AND YES ITS BETWEEN A GANG OF PIRUS EVEN NHP BE ON THE SOUTH WEST CEDAR SOUTH EAST TREE TOP SOUTH EAST , WEST SIDE 142SD ST BLOODS PIRU ST BE ON THE WEST THAN THE WS 132 BE ON THE NORTH WEST ,THAN UP NORTH YOU HAVE CV LA TRES THE CUTDOWNER'S THAN NORTH EAST ITS THE FRONT HOOD THAN EAST ITS THE BIG BAD FRUIT TOWN AND CV LOKOS BUT GONZALES IS A TF PARK

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 20th, 2004, 8:06 am

bgCASPER wrote:REAL DANGEROUS PARK IF U WEAr THE WRONG RAG
SOUTH PARK CPT
LUEDERS PARK CPT
GONZALES PARK CPT
ATHEN PARK CPT
MANCHESTER PARK IN HOOVALAND
NICKERSON GARDEN PARK
AND A GANG OF OTHERS ...
hoW abkout Capennela park
is'nt that park soppost 2 C filled with ru's (Cpp)

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 20th, 2004, 10:56 am

tf's do not be at gonzales park

mr nine owe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr nine owe » March 22nd, 2004, 10:35 pm

heata spark's at dark in jesse owens park, hellen keller, athens park, ted watkins park, st andrews park, south park,(agc53)darby park,holly park,(1e11um)rawley park,(sgc)_manchester park (dont c frum the turf up there r90's)and acouple mo i didnt mention.....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2004, 10:45 pm

WELL SNAPS GO THERE EVERY SUNDAY AND ASK THE VATOS THERE WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMIN.... SNAPS YOU SEEMS TO DONT KNOW SHYT ABOUT COMPTON ANYWAY BROTHA KEEP ON ASKIN ABOUT THE 94 HOOVAS BOUNDARYS AND LET ME TALK ABOUT MY CITY ...PEACE BROTHA

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 11:59 pm

worldwide wrote:kings park in longbeach, insanes and 20's held meetings there, but the city
put an injunction, where no more than 50 suspected gang members could be in the park at one time.
Dayum thats love.....50? Thats enough to move a crowd!!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”