Y.G what? you gonna fight 12 guys???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Y.G what? you gonna fight 12 guys???

Unread post by George » February 13th, 2004, 8:21 am

Y.G you live in fantasies dude, what your gonna fight 12 guys or something???

Stop watching movies and start living the real world man. Even 2pac himself said "if i'm outnumbered or the tables turn i'm gonna run, i'm a soldja but i aint stupid".

Anyone in their right mind would walk if they are outnumbered and don't have a gun. duh.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Y.G what? you gonna fight 12 guys???

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 13th, 2004, 8:36 am

LOL run???

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 13th, 2004, 10:48 am

Yeah "RUN", Pac said he is not stupid if outnumbered, he'd run and fight another day. Solja. If you fight 12 guys, honestly they would probably end up stomping your skull to death once you are on the ground. Would you not rather flee for survival and come back another day and corner one of the cowards who rat packed you????

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 10:59 am

Why did you make this thread?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » February 13th, 2004, 6:04 pm

Exactly hunter and also why you on here talking about what pac said cuhz. Might wanna think for yourself, just maybe. Just a thought.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » February 13th, 2004, 7:00 pm

i agree that fighting 12 guys isnt a real smart thing to do but that thread is pointless

+ why u gotta quote pac like he's god or sumptin....

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 14th, 2004, 1:37 am

lollll thats wut i wuz thinkin, who gives a F*CK wut pac says? he dead (no disrespect ) , so i wouldnt follow his advice if i wuz u

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 14th, 2004, 7:59 pm

This thread is in response towards what Y.G said about Xzibit. Y.G called Xzibit a mark just cuz he got jumped by a bunch of essays. What the fuck does Y.G expect????? I get you about 15 little nine year olds and they can probably beat down Y.G's butt. Does that make the 15 kids heroes or cowards???

How can Y.G claim Xzibits a coward/mark for getting jumped by a group of people??? Shouldn't the people being labelled cowards those who run in packs victimizing a lone person?????

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2004, 8:52 pm

FUCCH XBITCH ANYWAY HE WAS RAPPIN AND MAKIN MONEY OVER ABOUT SOMETHING HE DONT BELONG TO , ITS WHAT WE CALL KARMA

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 14th, 2004, 9:33 pm

First of all he didn't rap about that "Stuff he didn't belong to" for his 1st and 2nd album. second of all "Restless" didn't have him claiming any "gang set" he just spoke freely about it. He didn't say he was " Cuz or Damu, g or nhood". He just spoke on the California g culture and his place in and around it as a rapper. finally, his third album had nothing to do with gang stuff, infact theres a hidden track on it with him "DENOUNCING" the gang situation and how its wrecking WEST COAST HIP HOP. SEE?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 15th, 2004, 10:49 am

i dont think he called him a mark cause he got jumped i think he just thinks hes a mark an he deserved it.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 15th, 2004, 11:20 am

I think that as we type and read this sh*t there is someone being shot, stabbed, jumped, or murdered that deserves more attention then someone who has the advantage in life to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. X lives his life and what he does or doesn't do is his business and unless you are him or his family member your opinions are speculation and hearsay...who gives a damn about here he is or isn't from? Is he paying anyone's bills??

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 16th, 2004, 2:00 am

A THIS IS TO RESPONSE TO THE BITCH WHO STARTED THIS THREAD. I CALLED XZIBIT A MARK BECAUSE HE AIN'T NO REAL GANGSTA BECAUSE HE ALREADY BEEN CHECKED BY SUGE AND BY SNOOP. HE USE TO BE CRIP WALKIN AND CUZZIN BUT SINCE HE BEEN CHECKED HE AIN'T EVEN TALK NO GANGSTA stuff LIKE HE USE TOO. I WAS CALLIN HIM A MARK BECAUSE HE GOT JUMP READ THE POST BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!! I BEEN JUMPED AND I KNOW HOW IT FEELS, BUT THATS ALSO WHAT XZIBIT GETS BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BE A GANGSTA SO BAD I BET YOU AIN'T GOING TO BE TALKIN THAT SHIT ANYMORE.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 18th, 2004, 11:56 am

What you spoke to Xzibit in person and he told you he wanted to be a gangster??? wow you must be a really well connected person to know what a Rapper's thinking and shit. Maybe you should do some interviews with these people or something.

If you don't really know what Xzibit's intents are why are you claiming you know what they are???

Wanna know who "I" thinks trying hard to be a video gangster??? How about Snoop Dogg and W.C??? Or Suge Knight. I am sure if you go around L.a and ask if anyone heard of Snoop doing robberies/drivebyes or Suge actually getting respect from MOB then tell me. From what i heard these guys are actually on several hit list from the 60's and Bounty Hunters + Fruit Town Pirus. Suge's on 3 of these list, Snoop is on another list. People want Suge dead, people want Snoop dead. WHy??? Cuz of bad business and the way SNoop/Suge carry themselves. While they're prancing around with their money and C'walking, the real guys in the streets are getting 3 strikes and getting killed.

Why is Xzibit being labelled a mark?? Cuz he doesn't want to die over some stupid shit and leave his son in Children's Aid/Custody of the state????

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » February 18th, 2004, 12:48 pm

xzibit's labeled a mark because he always talkin gang shit, and not only has he never banged, but he ain't even from LA. He's from Arizona. Even his boys from the liks just dissed his ass for being a wannabe mf'er. they said that he moved to LA and started tryin to act like he was hard and claimin he was from here. he shoulda been reppin AZ.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 18th, 2004, 2:14 pm

XZIBIT IS FROM AZ? LOL I DIDNT KNOW THAT. I DID KNOW THAT HE WAS with THE LIKS CREW THO AND ALL OF A SUDDEN EVERYBODY THOUGHT HE WAS SNOOPS LIL CUZZIN...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 18th, 2004, 2:43 pm

I TOUGHT HE WAS FROM DETROIT (XZIBIT)

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”