Relationship with people from the enemy side

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Relationship with people from the enemy side

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 17th, 2004, 1:27 pm

SO
HAS ANY N***AS F*CC A ENEMY B***H

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: F*CC A ENEMY B***H OR N***a

Unread post by Tatta » February 17th, 2004, 1:47 pm

I think that is all part of the game homie. It's a given in most cases.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 3:15 pm

YEA ITS REAL FUNNY BUT THAT SH*T HAPPENS. I HAD MORE THAN MY SHARE OF RED RAG GIRLS. U GET THOSE FEMALES THAS RIDAS AND EVEN THO THEY NOT with THE BLUE THEY STILL COOL ANYWAY AND THEY NEVER DISRESPECT OR NOTHIN. THEN U GOT THOSE GIRLS WHO START WEARIN BLUE A LIL MORE CUZZ THEY C AROUND U SO MUCH THAT U INFLUENCE THEM NOW EVEN THO THEY PEOPLES IS RED RAGS. YEA ITS CRAZY BUT NOT REALLY DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING ELSE. ONCE I MEET HER PEOPLES, IF THEY REAL with IT, THEY USUALLY COOL CUZZ THEY GET TO FIGURIN I'M REAL with IT ALSO. BUT SOMETIMES U RUN ACROSS THOSE HOTHEAD LIL PUNKS THAT WANNA TEST U. BUT STILL ITS ALL PART OF THE CYCLE REGARDLESS...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 19th, 2004, 2:12 am

EVERYBODY HAS I KNOW I HAD MESSED WITH SOME FAMILY THAT STAYED IN THE TANAS HOOD AND SOME THAT STAYED IN TRAGNEW HOOD.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » February 19th, 2004, 2:18 am

How do ya'll feel about homegirl from ya'lls hoods messin with an enemy? Or do they do it on a creep tip. Aint that disrespectful to the hood when you got so-called homegirls creepin with an enemy that might've just smoked your homeboy a week ago. That doesnt seem like loyalty for the set? And I know good ni**as done got caught sleepin comin from some tenders crib and got fu**ed up or smoked. Not to even mention the set-up H**s

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 2nd, 2004, 9:08 am

Yea it's always fun to do that ...mess with the enemy girl and then turn them ... aahhh thats the best, then she start's telling you were they kicc it... yea i love doing that shit.......

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 2nd, 2004, 11:19 am

Then you have those women of faith that marry a brother and raise her kids up right. God bless those women.

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 2nd, 2004, 11:22 am

wcrockets wrote:Then you have those women of faith that marry a brother and raise her kids up right. God bless those women.
Word...

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 11:36 am

HAHA funny stuff rogue's!!! Just remember even though you might be bangin the other set's b1tch....your b1tches might be bangin the other set's n1gg4's. Period. Some women can be skanless though too...you never know if or when it's a setup. Don't be dumb. Always keep one eye wandering. They might be spies you know.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 2nd, 2004, 1:43 pm

That be some of the reason some of these fights start, another set know about his girl messing with the other and there goes a drive by. You will be suprise of some of the smallest things set be fighting over.

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 4th, 2004, 11:55 am

`

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”