People That live in gang territory

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

People That live in gang territory

Unread post by blkjoker » February 28th, 2004, 9:49 am

This is a question for the ones that live in gang territories but dont bang. Do you have trouble with the ones that bang and how do you stay away from them? Or since they know you do they leave you alone? Or do they try and get you to be down with them?

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: People That live in gang territory

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 28th, 2004, 12:08 pm

I used to bang back in the day, my hood died out something serious, I live in mansfields hood, and them niggaz neva trip on me, I got a few homies from mansfield, I only got into it with a nigga from mansfields once and it was long time ago when I was bangin. And the FFGs used to call there selves bangin on me but they wasnt shit, anyway i knew hella niggaz from that cuz they would just walk any nigga up on they hood. I used to blaze with the by yo self hustlas at my house, not no more though, Schoolyards be coo to, my girlfriend was from schoolyard, got shot at by em once when my girl was tryna do something better with her life and them dumb ass niggaz started trippin but i be goin threw they hood all the time and they never trip on me. I used to get banged on by this 1 nigga from visous hillside used to call himself bangin on me cuz he roll around with this 7 foot tall nigga that dont even bang just to scare niggaz, lol he roll with this nigga and tall nigga just chill in the cutt like YEAH just to scare people, we blazed the tall nigga out cuz he was cool but that cat from viscous is a lil mark.

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 29th, 2004, 11:35 am

@ Mysonne

From my understanding of the California gang culture, the only ways for a female to join a gang is either get beat in or fucked in. Please tell me your girl did get beat in by the School Yard Crips. If not, you wifed a shorty that all the School Yard Crips ran trains on, got their dick sucked by, and some more sh*t.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 29th, 2004, 12:17 pm

**EDITED** cant be speakin business on thenet, but naw she wasnt no hoe, she aint get fucked on the hood, she was a rida, she got killed though

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » February 29th, 2004, 8:54 pm

Good topic.

Mysonne, Dammm that is crazy that she got killed.

I live in Shotgun's "hood" and I don't even like callin it that. Well, it's a lot of dudes from Shotgun who grew up with me, lived around the corner, used to come over every single day playin bball and video games back in elementary and middle school. But in high school, we all went different ways. So they are still cool with me but I don't kick it with them because some of them got into some crazy ish, goin to jail for stupid things. My next door neighbors son is from there, and he is like 40 somethin, and his two sons are like 22 24 and they are from there. I am coo with em and talk when I see em but never kick it with them. I didn't meet Jay Capone til last summer, who is probably the most famous dude from Shotgun other than Ship because he raps. I am cool with him because I produce, and I am always at his store jus talkin to him and all, but we have never talked about bangin. So overall you can tell what the situation with me is.

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 29th, 2004, 9:35 pm

Jay Capone was on the slob 187 video? The nigga with the big house?

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 13th, 2004, 5:03 pm

I had to walk an extra 8 blocks to get home from school. 8 long azz blocks.

perfecto31
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by perfecto31 » February 1st, 2005, 9:16 pm

blkjoker wrote:This is a question for the ones that live in gang territories but dont bang. Do you have trouble with the ones that bang and how do you stay away from them? Or since they know you do they leave you alone? Or do they try and get you to be down with them?
grew up in NHP hood (inglewood)... and West Blv. Crip hood...now live in IFG hood

as a child (late elementary) i saw gangsta, and not much happened.
middle school, learned (the hard way) what to do and what not to do.
high school, could avoid it. got jumped, mad dogged, etc by bangers, over non-gangbangin things (females, money)

so all in all, you learn what to do and what not to do. older brothers and cousins can put you on game so you dont have to be like me (learn the hard way)

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » February 3rd, 2005, 12:21 pm

i stay in the Mansfield hood

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 3rd, 2005, 2:53 pm

i can't really say what hood i grew up in...there were Hawthorne BNG's down the street, next to my elementary skoo. LNX13, some crips, H13 in my apartment complex. my area was mostly eses. they never funked with me though cuz they knew i was from that area.

then i moved to Lawndale13 hood...but i never chilled there. my babysis' grew up in G13 hood...the WSG13...then for a minute she moved to the ES hood...right smack in the middle of they hood off Gardena Blvd. they would stare at me whenever i came to visit, but never did nothin' cuz they knew that was my babysis'. i was the only flammed out kid in that whole area. i did get hit up by G13, but that wasn't even near her pad.

so i guess i never got fuked with cuz either i knew the heads or they respected me since i respected their territory.

i think it's like that for most people...a homie of mine grew up in 107 Hoover hood. his uncle was one of the original Brims. he's flammed up a lot, but the Hoovers don't trip cuz they know him and know he don't bang...since they grew up in the same hood together. so i guess it's like that...

i find that the eses trip more than the blacks. i got hit up by more eses and asians than blacks...in fact, i never got hit up by a black...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”