California gangs (Watts area)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
dillinger

California gangs (Watts area)

Unread post by dillinger » March 7th, 2004, 6:42 pm

these are some gangs in Watts

BHW(BOUNTY HUNTER WATTS) THIS IZ WHERE IM 4RM, WE RULE WATTS WITH THE GRAPE STEETS)
GSW(GRAPE STREET WATTS)
PJWC(PRO JECT WATTS CRIP)
FTWC(FUDGE TOWN WATTS CRIP)
HVB(HICEANA VILLAGE BOYS)
PGWC(PLAY GROUND WATTS)
BSWC(BACK STREET WATTS CRIP)
FSWC(FRONT STREET WATTS CRIP)
BBW(BE BOP WATTS)

THERE ARE SOME MORE BUT I DIDNT PUT THEM

Anonymous20

Re: GANGS IN WATTS

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2004, 8:06 pm

dillinger wrote:these are some gangs in Watts

BHW(BOUNTY HUNTER WATTS) THIS IZ WHERE IM 4RM, WE RULE WATTS WITH THE GRAPE STEETS)
GSW(GRAPE STREET WATTS)
PGWC(PLAY GROUND WATTS)
BBW(BE BOP WATTS)

Neighborhood Little Watts still around? What about Nuthood?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » March 7th, 2004, 10:59 pm

You really from Watts homie? Fudge Town Watts? Aint it Fudge Town Mafia, and Playground Watts? dont claim to cee from Watts but never heard of it.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 8th, 2004, 6:27 am

lol cant wait to see what tatta says.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 8th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Who would you be from BHB? Speak your name homeboy...IF you are from my neck of the woods then you know the name Tatta and what my street name is...I ain't even gonna bother correcting your little list, I will leave that to those who come here to share that kind of information.

Who are you from BHB and what line you got?

dillinger

Unread post by dillinger » March 10th, 2004, 8:51 pm

nigga im DJ 4rm EastSide Nickerson Garden 5line Squidded Squad Bounty Hunter Watts nigga where u 4rm BLOOD

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 11th, 2004, 9:29 am

I'm Lil Hell 5Line Bounty Hunta Watts...I don't know who you are though. Are you a youngin?? Or are you fakin the funk...

dillinger

Unread post by dillinger » March 11th, 2004, 9:13 pm

Tatta wrote:I'm Lil Hell 5Line Bounty Hunta Watts...I don't know who you are though. Are you a youngin?? Or are you fakin the funk...
YEA IM ONLY 16 BIG HOMIE BUT NEVA FAKIN the FUNK I DONT LIVE IN the HOOD NO MO BUT STILL ALWAYS IN the HOOD. BUT I PUTS IN MAJOR WORK ON the WESTSIDE IN PENUT BUTTER (PLAY BOY) HOOD. MY BROTHER 4RM BELHAVEN DUECE LINE HE 18. WE BOTH USED TO GO TO HAMILTON HIGH F***IN UP ALL KINDS OF CRABS UP THERE. U MITE BE OLDER THAN BOTH OF US THOUGH.BUT HOW OLD R U AND DO U B N the HOOD. SQUAD OUT

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 11th, 2004, 9:32 pm

I am a little confused homie...how are you from the 5 and he on the duece claimin bellhaven? How did that go down? Also, who is your brother from bellhaven? And how are you holding down them play boys on your own?
I am considerably older bruh...about 10 years older actually. I still usually am pretty good with knowin my homies names...and whether I am in my hood or not..well sometimes you can find me there and sometimes you can't...

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » March 11th, 2004, 10:41 pm

dillinger wrote: BUT I PUTS IN MAJOR WORK ON the WESTSIDE IN PENUT BUTTER (PLAY BOY) HOOD. MY BROTHER 4RM BELHAVEN DUECE LINE HE 18. WE BOTH USED TO GO TO HAMILTON HIGH F***IN UP ALL KINDS OF CRABS UP THERE.
I find that hard to belive, bloods stay undercover up around here, la high/fairfax/hamilton is all ran by crips. I find that hard to belive that u up at hamilton fuckin up crips and in playboys hood puttin in "major" work, this crip land over here. If you was up at hamilton reppin that blood shit u would have got yo ass kicked. I went to hamilton for a while and there wasnt no bloods reppin shit up there, just like la high, anytime a blood check into school there and let it be none of the affilations most the time they would get they ass stomped out..

dillinger

Unread post by dillinger » March 12th, 2004, 7:18 pm

Tatta wrote:I am a little confused homie...how are you from the 5 and he on the duece claimin bellhaven? How did that go down? Also, who is your brother from bellhaven? And how are you holding down them play boys on your own?
I am considerably older bruh...about 10 years older actually. I still usually am pretty good with knowin my homies names...and whether I am in my hood or not..well sometimes you can find me there and sometimes you can't...
I GREW UP WITH MY MOMA ON the 5 AND MY BROTHER GREW UP WITH OUR DAD AND GRANDMA ON BELHAVEN AND I AINT GOIN 2 PUT HIS NAME OUT THERE LIKE THAT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO IZ READIN ALL THIS STUFF AND WE HAVE 2 MANY PERSONAL ENEMIES U FEEL ME BIG HOMIE. WE WASNT PUTIN IN NO WORK ON the PLAY BOYS OR HOLDIN DOWN THIER HOOD BUT THEY NEW WHERE WE WERE 4RM AND GAVE US RESPECT. I GUESS THEY DIDNT WANT BEEF THEY COULDNT HANDLE BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY A FEW THICK AT THE MOST LIKE 19 MEMBERS.BUT IT WAS A HOLE DIFFERENT THING AT HAMILTON THOUGH. ALL THE CRIPS UP THERE KNEW WHERE WE WERE 4RM SO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE ONLY 2 THICK BUT IT WAS DIFFERENT. DONT GET ME WRONG, IT WAS ONLY 2 BH WHICH WAS ME N MA BROTHER BUT THIS BIG A** CLICK NAMED"BEDROCK" HAD OUR BAKKS. BEDROCK WAS A MIXTURE OF A HOLE LOT OF GANGS IN ONE. CRIPS, BLOODS, HOOVAS, AND PIRUS WAS BANGIN "BEDROCK". MA BROTHER GOT KICKED OUT HAMI 1st FOR FIGHTIN AND ABOUT A YEAR AFTER THAT I GOT KICKED OUT FOR BEING ONE OF ABOUT 37 PARTICIPANTS IN A BIG LONG A** GANG FIGHT ON HAMILTON'S CAMPUS. BUT IM 'BOUT TO B SQUADIN OUT 2 the HOOD SO IF U RITE ME BAKK IM NOT GOIN 2 B ABLE 2 RESPOND BECAUSE NOBODY GOT NO COMPUTERS IN the HOOD SO I'LL RESPOND MOST LIKELY ON MONDAY SO STAY UP BLOOD AND KEEP SAFE SQUAD OUT IM PUSHIN 2 the HOOD 4 the WEEKEND.

YoungKaotic

Unread post by YoungKaotic » March 17th, 2004, 2:24 pm

rocstar wrote:You really from Watts homie? Fudge Town Watts? Aint it Fudge Town Mafia, and Playground Watts? dont claim to cee from Watts but never heard of it.
thats right these niggas aint from watts

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 19th, 2004, 2:27 pm

say Young K...who is "these niggas"?

And dillinger? I ain't ran across any nigga in the NG's that know of a nigga by yo name nor do they know of anyone on the 5 havin a brother on the duece...what's with the front bruh? I tell the same thang to youngsta's day in an day out man...and I am gonna say it to you too...wearing a badge of someone else ain't the way to get respect or adoration...keep claimin somethin you don't belong to and you just might not like the results.
Personally, I wouldn't give a damn where anyone is from around this muhfucka...where you from or where anyone else is from don't keep me livin and paid. I hate niggas that lie to kick it I shoulda known by the bogus info you typed from the gate that you was frontin...and I hate the fact I wasted my time and effort seeking you out...be real with yourself young nigga...it's the only way for anyone to be real in return.

dillinger

Unread post by dillinger » March 19th, 2004, 9:12 pm

Tatta wrote:say Young K...who is "these niggas"?

And dillinger? I ain't ran across any nigga in the NG's that know of a nigga by yo name nor do they know of anyone on the 5 havin a brother on the duece...what's with the front bruh? I tell the same thang to youngsta's day in an day out man...and I am gonna say it to you too...wearing a badge of someone else ain't the way to get respect or adoration...keep claimin somethin you don't belong to and you just might not like the results.
Personally, I wouldn't give a damn where anyone is from around this muhfucka...where you from or where anyone else is from don't keep me livin and paid. I hate niggas that lie to kick it I shoulda known by the bogus info you typed from the gate that you was frontin...and I hate the fact I wasted my time and effort seeking you out...be real with yourself young nigga...it's the only way for anyone to be real in return.
1st of all dont come at me foul because i didnt come at u that way. and who iz u to be tellin me where im 4rm...u dont know me and i dont know u so dont tell me where im 4rm.dillinger aint my street name its just a screen name 4 dis damn computer. DJ iz my name and BAM BAM iz my brother name and none of the sh*t i wrote was bogus. my brother aint 4rm duece line in the NG's, he 4rm duece line BELHAVEN...and 4 yo info just incase u didnt know... all BELHAVENS are DUECE LINES.do you even live in the hood? if not how often do u b n the hood? and when iz the nex time u'll b n the hood? because i want to meet u. so since u like doin research go do some research on that 411. SQUIDDED SQUAD out

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 20th, 2004, 5:45 pm

You ain't gotta attempt to buck up youngsta...I'm tellin you the facts. If they upset you then you need to check yo damn self and miss me. I ain't one of these lil internet cats seekin to wear some damn mask of a gang I ain't associated with. Nigga I do what I do where I do the damn thang at. Miss me with your words of bravery youngbuck...it ain't that deep nor is it necessary.
You was the one claimin Fudge Town was Watts....you the one tellin us long drawn out stories about you bein a 5 line and and your brother bangin duece. I know what Bell's claim youngsta...no need for your "lesson". First you tellin me your name is DJ from the 5-Line which is what I went off of...I spend plenty time in the gardens...raised in the gardens on parmalee. I simply asked you who you was, you told me, and I asked some of the younger homies about you....to no avail. Only DJ in the NG's that anyone knew of was a nigga name Derrick, but he don't bang.
Now let's talk about Bam-Bam from Bellhaven...only Bam-Bam I know from there is doing 25-Life for a 187 rap in 2001. He didn't go to Hamilton because he was in school in CYA. Now you might be talkin bout Lil' Bam-Bam but then again...I don't think you are.
I ain't here to put you on blast money....I only seek to insure that you recognize you ain't talkin to some chump that ain't from where the hell he says he is. Better ask somebody nigga.
You can choose to keep flappin your gums and getting deeper into your own lies...or you can choose to let it be....I don't know you from a can of paint youngin....but I can still tell you that what it is you seemingly aspire to be ain't worth your time or effort. Consider these few words a gift...from a nigga who knows to a nigga that wants to know.

dillinger

Unread post by dillinger » March 20th, 2004, 9:11 pm

Tatta wrote:You ain't gotta attempt to buck up youngsta...I'm tellin you the facts. If they upset you then you need to check yo damn self and miss me. I ain't one of these lil internet cats seekin to wear some damn mask of a gang I ain't associated with. Nigga I do what I do where I do the damn thang at. Miss me with your words of bravery youngbuck...it ain't that deep nor is it necessary.
You was the one claimin Fudge Town was Watts....you the one tellin us long drawn out stories about you bein a 5 line and and your brother bangin duece. I know what Bell's claim youngsta...no need for your "lesson". First you tellin me your name is DJ from the 5-Line which is what I went off of...I spend plenty time in the gardens...raised in the gardens on parmalee. I simply asked you who you was, you told me, and I asked some of the younger homies about you....to no avail. Only DJ in the NG's that anyone knew of was a nigga name Derrick, but he don't bang.
Now let's talk about Bam-Bam from Bellhaven...only Bam-Bam I know from there is doing 25-Life for a 187 rap in 2001. He didn't go to Hamilton because he was in school in CYA. Now you might be talkin bout Lil' Bam-Bam but then again...I don't think you are.
I ain't here to put you on blast money....I only seek to insure that you recognize you ain't talkin to some chump that ain't from where the hell he says he is. Better ask somebody nigga.
You can choose to keep flappin your gums and getting deeper into your own lies...or you can choose to let it be....I don't know you from a can of paint youngin....but I can still tell you that what it is you seemingly aspire to be ain't worth your time or effort. Consider these few words a gift...from a nigga who knows to a nigga that wants to know.
im just goin 2 leave it be because i know where im 4rm i know where i lived 4 most of the years of my life...so nigga if bangin BHW and yooz a rep, dats good 4 u but b safe because niggaz iz killerz deez dayz...but i aint goin 2 feed into that stuff u was sayin so just dont try 2 tell me where im 4rm and 4 the reckord none of the sh*t i said was bogus but u got a free will of thinkin what u wanna think so u can choose 2 believe it or not it dont matter 2 me.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 24th, 2004, 5:12 am

dillinger wrote:these are some gangs in Watts

GSW(GRAPE STREET WATTS)
PGWC(PLAY GROUND WATTS)
BBW(BE BOP WATTS)

a cuzz u needa get off dis site cuz obviously u dont even claim n if u do u a fake ass biotch on the real. Dis site iz for tru playaz only to give each otha correct info, n ur info aint correct so stop givin it playa hata. Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on the way out homie lol

dillinger

Unread post by dillinger » March 24th, 2004, 7:12 pm

Y U WASTE YO TYME WRITIN ME? HAHA U FUNNY BLOOD.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » April 24th, 2004, 11:27 pm

The Modesto Bee....................(State) Suspect wounded in Watts shootout with sheriff's deputies

Last Updated: April 24, 2004, 09:00:23 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Gunmen opened fire on sheriff's deputies early Saturday in the Watts area and one suspect was wounded and a deputy suffered minor scrapes, officials said.
Ronald Thomas, 22, was shot in the lower torso by deputies. He was booked for investigation of assault with a firearm on an officer and is being held on $1 million bail at the Men's Central Jail hospital, said Deputy Carlos Lopez. Thomas is expected to survive.

The shooting is the latest in a rash of incidents in which law enforcement officers have been targeted by gunmen. A California Highway Patrol officer was shot and killed Wednesday as he exited a court house in Pomona.

In the Watts shooting, two deputies were on patrol when they were fired on about 12:45 a.m. Saturday by three people crouching in the street, Lopez said.

The deputies left their vehicle and returned fire. One of the deputies chased the shooting suspects as they retreated toward Grape Street. When the deputy arrived at Grape Street, a vehicle approached him with an armed driver at the wheel. The deputy dove between two parked cars to avoid the car, which then turned toward the second deputy, Lopez said.

As the vehicle accelerated toward him, the second deputy claimed shots were fired toward him. He returned fire as the suspect vehicle passed him and then wheeled around, Lopez said.

Shots were fired again at the deputy as the car returned and passed by him.

Both deputies returned fire as the car sped away. The vehicle crashed a few blocks away and Thomas was found nearby hiding in some bushes, Lopez said.

No other arrests were made.

The incident is under investigation by the sheriff's department. Authorities declined to identify the deputies involved in the incident.

It's getting crazy in Southern & Northern California..........~DreamerGirl~

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 25th, 2004, 2:05 am

Tatta wrote:...I'm tellin you the facts.
I guess your lil homie doesn't acknowledge Nuthood, and nobody in the hood got no computer, so who's PC you on Lok? lol

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » April 25th, 2004, 10:03 am

^ LOL!

Actually I am at the korean store..using hong wing's laptop...for 3 foodstamps and some WIC coupons he let's me log on.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 26th, 2004, 9:35 am

That's ghetto Tatta. We might have to hustle you up a used puter for your work someday bro. Peace.

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 4th, 2004, 8:38 pm

Tatta wrote:say Young K...who is "these niggas"?

thats real talk. Dillinger, u needa accept it and take his advice, nobody likes a sideline nigga.

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: California gangs (Watts area)

Unread post by tay » June 1st, 2004, 3:34 pm

Fudge Town Mafia Crips. yeah

MOMO

Unread post by MOMO » June 2nd, 2004, 5:03 pm

[quote="SouLja4LyFe"][/quote]

thats real talk. Dillinger, u needa accept it and take his advice, nobody likes a sideline nigga.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » December 21st, 2004, 8:56 am

Qvo peps from Watts! Is the Nuthood watts still around! What evere happen to SOUTH SIDE Watts(KMT) ,Ivy st Watts, and Village Boys Watts13?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 21st, 2004, 6:11 pm

haha..I use to play basket ball in nickersons

Eddie Rojas

Unread post by Eddie Rojas » December 22nd, 2004, 12:59 am

Anyone ever heard about Palomars. What about Imperials.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » December 22nd, 2004, 8:08 am

BH sub sets

OG Block Hunters
hot boyz

A brim told me this are these made up sets

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 24th, 2004, 8:46 pm

I thought it was block boys and lot boys or somethin like that, not hot boys.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » January 12th, 2005, 2:02 am

what's E/S 111 MOB?? i thought it was e/s 111x112 n-hood over there by watts.?? where southxlos hood at?

BUDLUcK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BUDLUcK » January 14th, 2005, 6:14 pm

DOES ANYBODY KNOE the FIRST PIRU SET??????

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”