Latest Gang Beefs - No Dissing Allowed

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 2nd, 2005, 2:12 am

If you all want to start a thread about whose going at it currently, thats fine. Thats news. But once it starts to become just dissing on each other and each other's sets, ragging on each other..I will lock the thread.

I am locking this thread.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Latest Gang Beefs

Unread post by alexalonso » January 3rd, 2010, 1:50 am

In late 2007 the East Coast Crips and the Grape Street Crips had started a large beef. Dont know if it is still alive in 2010.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 3rd, 2010, 8:51 am

alexalonso wrote:In late 2007 the East Coast Crips and the Grape Street Crips had started a large beef. Dont know if it is still alive in 2010.

Yeah Grape couldnt hang with them niggaz, the ratio was like 5-1 and thats bad!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 3rd, 2010, 4:05 pm

alexalonso wrote:In late 2007 the East Coast Crips and the Grape Street Crips had started a large beef. Dont know if it is still alive in 2010.
the beef is still goin on,the coast killed tweedar and beezy from grape

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Latest Gang Beefs - No Dissing Allowed

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 8th, 2010, 6:55 pm

PPB VS WAGC
PPB VS WEOVGC
PPB VS MOST OF the PAKOIMA GANGS THAT WANT PUSH THAT SHIT

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » November 23rd, 2010, 4:23 pm

US and Swans.....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 24th, 2010, 12:50 pm

mrfigueroa111st wrote:US and Swans.....
I BET THEY BRING IT 2

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:11 pm

blacks vs latinos race wars in los angeles homie

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 6:01 am

caliboi wrote:blacks vs latinos race wars in los angeles homie
aint no race war over here stupid,stop watchin all those documentaries

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 27th, 2010, 9:32 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]blacks vs latinos race wars in los angeles homie[/quote]

aint no race war over here stupid,stop watchin all those documentaries[/quote]
haha u dunno shit man i lived in long beach man eses hate blacks n asians where i lived man wachu talkin about son

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 6:44 pm

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
haha u dunno shit man i lived in long beach man eses hate blacks n asians where i lived man wachu talkin about son
first you said its a race war in LOS ANGELES and now you just talkin bout only Long Beach???

what kinda race war goin down while 90% of those hoods still get along smh

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 9:44 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]blacks vs latinos race wars in los angeles homie[/quote]

haha u dunno shit man i lived in long beach man eses hate blacks n asians where i lived man wachu talkin about son[/quote]

first you said its a race war in LOS ANGELES and now you just talkin bout only Long Beach???

what kinda race war goin down while 90% of those hoods still get along smh[/quote]
its going all over l.a. any black or asian who goes to a sureno hood is pretty much dead duh

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 28th, 2010, 4:22 pm

what kinda race war goin down while 90% of those hoods still get along smh[/quote]
its going all over l.a. any black or asian who goes to a sureno hood is pretty much dead duh[/quote]

NIGGA IS YOU DUMB? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THIS SHIT HAPPENS.THE WHOLE EASTSIDE IS CLAIMED BY BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND THEY HOODS OVERLAP AND GET ALONG

THE ONLY HOODS THAT DONT GET ALONG IS ECC AND F13 AND A FEW OTHERS.90% OF THOSE HOODS GET ALONG

AND THERE IS NO HOOD THAT GOT WHIPED OUT BY MEXICANS.NAME ONE!!!

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 4:24 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"]what kinda race war goin down while 90% of those hoods still get along smh[/quote]
its going all over l.a. any black or asian who goes to a sureno hood is pretty much dead duh[/quote]

NIGGA IS YOU DUMB? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THIS SHIT HAPPENS.THE WHOLE EASTSIDE IS CLAIMED BY BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND THEY HOODS OVERLAP AND GET ALONG

THE ONLY HOODS THAT DONT GET ALONG IS ECC AND F13 AND A FEW OTHERS.90% OF THOSE HOODS GET ALONG

AND THERE IS NO HOOD THAT GOT WHIPED OUT BY MEXICANS.NAME ONE!!![/quote]
aha u got alot of things to learn man alot of things to learn i knowledgable haha

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 29th, 2010, 10:40 am

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:what kinda race war goin down while 90% of those hoods still get along smh
its going all over l.a. any black or asian who goes to a sureno hood is pretty much dead duh

AND THERE IS NO HOOD THAT GOT WHIPED OUT BY MEXICANS.NAME ONE!!![/quote]
aha u got alot of things to learn man alot of things to learn i knowledgable haha[/quote]

wow dont swep that under the rug...WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BLACK HOOD THAT GOT WHIPED OUT BY MEXICANS

OUTLAWS BSP 4Pacc ECC Grape st bishops swans ALL OF THEM STILL STANDING WHILE THERE IS A MEXICAN POPULATION ABOUT 70-95% on the eastside and llow bottoms

I GUESS YOU the ONE WHO GOTTA LEARN

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 1st, 2010, 2:29 pm

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
I thought you said you were from South Central?

And i have no clue what you're talking about man, even with all the bull beefing with Chongos and Barrio Pobre I still had mexican homies growing up, I dated a Mexican chick in 9th grade man. There are neighborhoods where Mexicans will be living on the same street as Asians and Blacks, of course there are still the heavily ethno-specific neighborhoods but c'mon. Not all Mexicans in Long Beach hate Asians and Blacks, just Longos. Barrio Pobre was cool with some Asian hoods back in the day, and West Side Longo was cool with TRG for a bit, till the green light hit.

Long story short it ain't all that racial in the beach, it's like any other place in America. Just because in the cliquishness that exists in every school forces you to get in where you fit in, and you end up kicking it with your own people, doesn't make you racist. Add an underlying gang problem, or overlaying depending on how you look at it, and when people of different ethnic backgrounds, who just happen to be in gangs made of predominantly, if not only, their specific ethnic background and people wanna cry racist.

The Longos are ignorant, yes, ignorant in the fact they use race as motive to get active. Those fools shoot first at an Asian and then hope they got someone from an Asian hood, but 1 gang out of 3 total Hispanic gangs in the city is hardly a "Race War". On the flipside, just because an Asian gang member goes and shoots a Hispanic dude with a shaved head, dressed down like a cholo doesn't make it racial either, it just means that fool looked an awful lot like one of their enemies. Still ignorant, as is all senseless gang related attacks, but not as ignorant as making the decision someone may be your enemy simply due to their race.

Real fucking talk

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 1st, 2010, 3:11 pm

[quote="buLLetxx2"][quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]blacks vs latinos race wars in los angeles homie[/quote]

haha u dunno shit man i lived in long beach man eses hate blacks n asians where i lived man wachu talkin about son[/quote]

And i have no clue what you're talking about man, even with all the bull beefing with Chongos and Barrio Pobre I still had mexican homies growing up, I dated a Mexican chick in 9th grade man. There are neighborhoods where Mexicans will be living on the same street as Asians and Blacks, of course there are still the heavily ethno-specific neighborhoods but c'mon. Not all Mexicans in Long Beach hate Asians and Blacks, just Longos. Barrio Pobre was cool with some Asian hoods back in the day, and West Side Longo was cool with TRG for a bit, till the green light hit.

Long story short it ain't all that racial in the beach, it's like any other place in America. Just because in the cliquishness that exists in every school forces you to get in where you fit in, and you end up kicking it with your own people, doesn't make you racist. Add an underlying gang problem, or overlaying depending on how you look at it, and when people of different ethnic backgrounds, who just happen to be in gangs made of predominantly, if not only, their specific ethnic background and people wanna cry racist.

The Longos are ignorant, yes, ignorant in the fact they use race as motive to get active. Those fools shoot first at an Asian and then hope they got someone from an Asian hood, but 1 gang out of 3 total Hispanic gangs in the city is hardly a "Race War". On the flipside, just because an Asian gang member goes and shoots a Hispanic dude with a shaved head, dressed down like a cholo doesn't make it racial either, it just means that fool looked an awful lot like one of their enemies. Still ignorant, as is all senseless gang related attacks, but not as ignorant as making the decision someone may be your enemy simply due to their race.

Real #%@&#%@ talk[/quote]
i am from south central l.a. i moved around alot i moved to long beach in high school and only stayed there for a couple years and after my high school years i moved to chicago where everything goes down haha

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 2nd, 2010, 7:40 pm

Real #%@&#%@ talk[/quote]

that nigga caliboy wont understand...he watched 2 much fox11 news,that got his mind fucked up and he thinkin LA is a the battleground of a big racial war goin down with dozends of murders daily :lol:
yeah you got a few gangs that are racial over here but itz usuall the youngsters,the OGs grew up with blacks and never had a problem but like i said 90% of black and latino gangs still get along thank god

mrfigueroa111st
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by mrfigueroa111st » December 3rd, 2010, 3:45 am

yeah the swans and the lanes beefin..of course i have to put it on the hood its back and forth

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 3rd, 2010, 8:37 am

[quote="mrfigueroa111st"]yeah the swans and the lanes beefin..of course i have to put it on the hood its back and forth[/quote]
another latest gang beef is the nortenos and surenos which has been happening for years foo weee pretty kwl rivalry in my eyes besides the bloods vs crips. i wuldnt wanna mess with the eses also besides the bloods n crips.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 4th, 2010, 1:09 pm

WHO THE FUCK IS CALIBOI? #EpicFail! #GoBuyADocumentary!

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 21st, 2010, 10:00 am

mrfigueroa111st wrote:yeah the swans and the lanes beefin..of course i have to put it on the hood its back and forth
WHEN DID THIS START

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 1st, 2012, 12:10 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
the beef is still goin on,the coast killed tweedar and beezy from grape
were they brothers?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 6th, 2013, 12:59 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="alexalonso"]In late 2007 the East Coast Crips and the Grape Street Crips had started a large beef. Dont know if it is still alive in 2010.[/quote]

the beef is still goin on,the coast killed tweedar and beezy from grape[/quote]

were they brothers?[/quote]

I think so man. I believe I saw this on tv. Sad man. Their mom went through a lot in a little bit of time. I wonder if she claims/ed GSW though. It looks like she used 2 bang herself.
I'm just an outsider but the East Coast seemed fierce. All I would hear about was how hard the Grapes was on the East Side. They said the Bounty Hunters & other gangs didn't stand a chance against Grape St. I read once that the Grapes didn't even retaliate. What sparked the beef? I recall watching a You Tube video where Spider Loc was in the Jordan Downs kicking it. Next thing I know East Coast was murdering Grapes.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 10th, 2013, 7:40 am

those years the piru on piru beef went hard talkin about cpt on the east side mob and lpp is on sight west side u haver ftp and ttp killin each othaz than nhcc did catch hell from their former allies .those year are the kane and abel syndrom years were former brother sets that use to ride together just backyard boogie

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 10th, 2013, 7:19 pm

bgcasper wrote:those years the piru on piru beef went hard talkin about cpt on the east side mob and lpp is on sight west side u haver ftp and ttp killin each othaz than nhcc did catch hell from their former allies .those year are the kane and abel syndrom years were former brother sets that use to ride together just backyard boogie
@bgcasper- Are you saying that MOB and LPP are still at war? I heard about this years ago, but I did not know that it was still going on. Not to long ago, I was reading an article that was talking about a member from LPP that was convicted on drug charges but was also being investigated for the murder of Buntry McDonald and a couple more MOB members. I can only remember the name lil rod or something. Also when you talk about NHCC catching hell from their former allies are you referring to South Side and Atlantic Drive? Please elaborate if you don't mind playa!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 11th, 2013, 4:09 am

i dont is that everytime i elaborate an army of clown jumpin on my nutts ....i was talkin about the recent event in compton regarding nhcc vs 5580 the piru beef i just heard but its old news now that lil skip from lpp was killed by some mob other than that i wont speak on ...also them ttp are gunplayin with ftp well its really not like in the 90's

fortiedogg

Unread post by fortiedogg » May 21st, 2013, 11:37 am

30s and 40s

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 21st, 2013, 2:30 pm

fortiedogg wrote:30s and 40s
@fortiedogg is this recent, because it was my understanding that the 30 vs. 40 beef was squashed some time ago?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 22nd, 2013, 11:32 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
@fortiedogg is this recent, because it was my understanding that the 30 vs. 40 beef was squashed some time ago?
fortiedogg is correct. The beef between 30s & 40s just started back again like two weeks ago, with light gun play, meaning no one killed.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 23rd, 2013, 10:59 am

alexalonso wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
fortiedogg is correct. The beef between 30s & 40s just started back again like two weeks ago, with light gun play, meaning no one killed.
I guess G-Aktive from fruit town was right when he said "that it can never be peace". I thought that at least this truce would last considering the history between the 30's and 40's.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 26th, 2013, 6:22 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="Quepolo3"][quote="fortiedogg"]30s and 40s[/quote]

@fortiedogg is this recent, because it was my understanding that the 30 vs. 40 beef was squashed some time ago?[/quote]

fortiedogg is correct. The beef between 30s & 40s just started back again like two weeks ago, with light gun play, meaning no one killed.[/quote]
Other than the on again off again beef w/ the 40s, do the 30s have any other Crip on Crip beefs on the West Side? Last time the 30s & 40s were dueling I heard they were cliqued up or trucing w/ the Hoovers. Y'all think that that will happen again if it gets heavy?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”