WESTCOAST STYLE

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WESTCOAST STYLE

Unread post by lewis503 » March 23rd, 2004, 3:18 pm

What do you think it is as far as cloths compared to the eastcoast,south and midwest?

troy b
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: WESTCOAST STYLE

Unread post by troy b » April 9th, 2004, 12:44 am

what do you mean by ur question exactly?

Unread post by Guest » April 9th, 2004, 12:01 pm

what is your opinoin on the diffrence between what the wescoast weres and other places around the US.

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » April 9th, 2004, 2:05 pm

To me west coast niggas dont stress the dress to much ...they dont dress all prisssy and shyt. Niggas is low key...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 4:15 pm

YEA WE DO DRESS TO IN PRESS
WE ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK GOOD

THATS HOW ALL THE FEMALES FROM ACROSS THE
NATION KNOW ITS US

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 9th, 2004, 4:21 pm

XRAY2 wrote:YEA WE DO DRESS TO IN PRESS
WE ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK GOOD

THATS HOW ALL THE FEMALES FROM ACROSS THE
NATION KNOW ITS US
You cant speak on the whole west coast, its the person you have them all over this world some dress and some dont.

troy b
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by troy b » April 11th, 2004, 3:49 pm

the original west coast style is khakis, chucks, crockersacs, nike cortes, levis, locs, beanies, button up plad shirts, plain colored t shirts and rags

east coast ppl usually wear air forces or timberlands, fitted hats, nba jerseys, baggy jeans, brand name hip hop gear, and du rags

anythin else u'd wanna add?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 11th, 2004, 9:17 pm

IN MY HOOD ITS ALL CLASSIC EXEPT THE TINYS THEY TURNED EAST ...AND I THINK ITS THE SAME FOR A GANG OF HOODS ...WE ALSO ROCC THE DIRTY SOUTH FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT THE MARINERS REMAINS THE ONE

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 11th, 2004, 9:34 pm

bgCASPER wrote:IN MY HOOD ITS ALL CLASSIC EXEPT THE TINYS THEY TURNED EAST ...AND I THINK ITS THE SAME FOR A GANG OF HOODS ...WE ALSO ROCC THE DIRTY SOUTH FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT THE MARINERS REMAINS THE ONE
dats funny cuz g's like me and homies my age is doin westcoast right now chucks, dickies,etc.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 12th, 2004, 12:13 am

troy b wrote:the original west coast style is khakis, chucks, crockersacs, nike cortes, levis, locs, beanies, button up plad shirts, plain colored t shirts and rags

east coast ppl usually wear air forces or timberlands, fitted hats, nba jerseys, baggy jeans, brand name hip hop gear, and du rags

You are right.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 12th, 2004, 12:26 am

I think for the purpose of the topic, This is the westcoast style, but it is rally the Southern Cali style. They don't be dressin in khakis and chucks too much in they Bay area. Maybe in the cities where there are bloods/crips, but for the most part, when I've been up there, they do their own thing. But down in SoCal, yeah. Dickies get much support. Chucks too, but not so much anymore from the youngsters. they tell me it shows my age wearing chuck t's.

flaboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by flaboy » April 13th, 2004, 3:55 pm

in the south we wear dickies wallabees chucks jerseys it a bunch of cats in atlanta that wear nuttin but dickies and down here in fla we all wear dickies and jerseys usually nikes sometimes reeboks only a few still bust chucks

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 13th, 2004, 4:41 pm

Q wrote:
bgCASPER wrote:IN MY HOOD ITS ALL CLASSIC EXEPT THE TINYS THEY TURNED EAST ...AND I THINK ITS THE SAME FOR A GANG OF HOODS ...WE ALSO ROCC THE DIRTY SOUTH FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT THE MARINERS REMAINS THE ONE
dats funny because g's like me and homies my age is doin westcoast right now chucks, dickies,etc.
Where you from?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 13th, 2004, 5:38 pm

nyc

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 15th, 2004, 3:42 am

Q wrote:nyc
I'm not trying to disrespect you but thats copy cat sh@t. You from the east and coping them, thats why most from the west call east coast wanna be's and all. Its just like hip hop east set it off first and then the west did but they had there own style so you cant hate that. So if you banging have your own style with it you feel me.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 15th, 2004, 3:43 am

Q wrote:
dats funny because g's like me and homies my age is doin westcoast right now chucks, dickies,etc.

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » April 17th, 2004, 8:19 am

Where u stay at FlaBoy? Im in Ft. Liquerdale right now

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » April 18th, 2004, 5:39 am

Well of course 50 cent is ripping off west coast style with his hairnets, big white tees, baggy black jeans. Hes also ripping off english style with reebok black clasics and sov rings.

Its only a matter of time before he has a pendleton shirt and khakis in his next video IMHO.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » April 18th, 2004, 9:05 pm

blkjoker wrote:
I'm not trying to disrespect you but thats copy cat sh@t. You from the east and coping them, thats why most from the west call east coast wanna be's and all. Its just like hip hop east set it off first and then the west did but they had there own style so you cant hate that. So if you banging have your own style with it you feel me.[/quo

first off non banger u sound crazy. how are we copying if we like them. u saying we cant ever wear dickies just because they wore them first. how u sound ? and if we copying them that means dey lil homies is copying us with wut dey wearing now. trends do change homie no one wears the same clothes for decades

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 19th, 2004, 12:07 am

blkjoker wrote:
I'm not trying to disrespect you but thats copy cat sh@t. You from the east and coping them, thats why most from the west call east coast wanna be's and all. Its just like hip hop east set it off first and then the west did but they had there own style so you cant hate that. So if you banging have your own style with it you feel me.
IM SAYING U FROM THE WESTCOAST???NOT FOR NOTHING BUT THATS LIKE SAYING THAT CALI AINT ON THE SAME SHIT WE DONT JUDGE YALL IM SURE THAT CALI AINT NO MORE ON THE CORTES DICKIES ERA AND IF THEY ARE THEYRE PROBLABY SOME OLD SKOOL BANGERS....FROM WHAT I HERD MOST OF KILL4FORNIA NIGGAS IS ON WEARING ENYCE WITH A FITTED AND JORDANS OR UPTOWNS BKA AIR FORCE ONES

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 19th, 2004, 10:10 am

Q wrote:
blkjoker wrote:
I'm not trying to disrespect you but thats copy cat sh@t. You from the east and coping them, thats why most from the west call east coast wanna be's and all. Its just like hip hop east set it off first and then the west did but they had there own style so you cant hate that. So if you banging have your own style with it you feel me.[/quo

first off non banger u sound crazy. how are we copying if we like them. u saying we cant ever wear dickies just because they wore them first. how u sound ? and if we copying them that means dey lil homies is copying us with wut dey wearing now. trends do change homie no one wears the same clothes for decades
I'm not hatin on you but it be back and forth on these boards people hate to be call wanna bes and copy cats. Niggas wont wearing west coast style back in the day, if they was then my fault. . I thought bangers on each coast wanted to keep there own flavor. I guess times has change. Guess times has changed.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 19th, 2004, 10:18 am

GaMe wrote:
blkjoker wrote:
IM SAYING U FROM THE WESTCOAST???NOT FOR NOTHING BUT THATS LIKE SAYING THAT CALI AINT ON THE SAME stuff WE DONT JUDGE YALL IM SURE THAT CALI AINT NO MORE ON THE CORTES DICKIES ERA AND IF THEY ARE THEYRE PROBLABY SOME OLD SKOOL BANGERS....FROM WHAT I HERD MOST OF KILL4FORNIA NIGGAS IS ON WEARING ENYCE WITH A FITTED AND JORDANS OR UPTOWNS BKA AIR FORCE ONES
Naw Im from the east coast NC. You know a nigga who dont bang be lost, thought the gangsta's was still keeping it there own stlye. I dont pay no attention to tv cause most them niggas fake. And since I dont see none on the street was not sure. But its all good.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » May 30th, 2004, 5:08 pm

troy b wrote:the original west coast style is khakis, chucks, crockersacs, nike cortes, levis, locs, beanies, button up plad shirts, plain colored t shirts and rags

or timberlands, fitted hats, nba jerseys, baggy jeans,

Dawg, the work boots, size 100 Levis, and jerseys was started in the West. My big homies used to used to sport that shttt way back in the 70's in East Los. Peace.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”