Compton Varrio 70s, Setentas (CV70)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Compton Varrio 70s, Setentas (CV70)

Unread post by mangler » March 28th, 2004, 12:57 pm

what does the 70 stand for?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: compton varrio 70's

Unread post by GIBBY » March 28th, 2004, 1:37 pm

mangler wrote:what does the 70 stand for?
70st in North Long Beach. They claim Compton Varrio but are actually borderline Long Beach/Compton

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » March 30th, 2004, 12:01 am

hey i was just wandering how current is the beef between cv 70 and cvtf.. and is it still goin on?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 2nd, 2004, 9:43 pm

NOT REALLY THEY BOTH TOO BUZY DEALIN WITH OTHER GANGS NOW

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » April 2nd, 2004, 11:02 pm

Everybody rates CV 70s as a 7 or 8 but i never see em doin any work or game, at least this is on the NS LB. Where does all the shit happen cuz im over there at least 3 times a week and I see alot of wanna be gansters and some OGs but never real fools. I've never even been hitted up in the NS LB.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 3rd, 2004, 6:33 am

WICH PART OF E\S LONG BEACH U TALK ABOUT ,BECAUSE THEIR MAIN HOOD NOW ARE MORE INSIDE OF COMPTON BOUNDARYS JUST NEXT TO COMPTON HIGH SCHOOL THEY ARE FAR FROM THEIR FORMER TURF THEY STILL HAVE A CLICC NEAR LONG BEACH BLVD NEXT TO THEM BLVD MAFIA SIDE OPOSITE THE O HOOD , BUT THIS HOOD SEEMS TO BE INACTIVE WHILE THE COMPTON ONE IS IN WAR WITH A GANG OF MAJOR HOODS AND BE HOLDING THEIR OWN AND EXPANDING ...THEY SEEMS TO BE COOL WITH THE CV WILLOW ST AND HAVE TURNED MYRHH STREET KREW INTO A CV 70 CLIC THEIR MAIN PROBLEM IS ATF AND BE PUTTIN MAD WORK ON ACACIA THE PARK VILLAGE ALSO ARE IN WAR WITH THEM EVEN THE TINY AND BEFORE THEM THE BG'S FROM MY SET AND FEW OTHER BIG HOODS LIKE THE TANAS HATE THEM ,THEY ARE AMONG COMPTON MOST HATED AND TO SURVIVE THIS YOU BETTER BE STRONG AND THE SENTENTAS ARE NOT BUSTAZ ,AND HAVE MAD ASS RIDAZ ...

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » April 3rd, 2004, 2:30 pm

Oh so thats the gangs at war by Compton High, cuz i was over there and some fool hit me up. I wast talkin about by 70st and Atlantic to Orange cuz I see alot of CVS and CV 70 taggings but the spot is full of wanna bees. When did the Mirhh street turn into a clique for CVS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 3rd, 2004, 8:12 pm

CVS IN COMPTON STAND FOR CV SEGUNDO AND THEY HOLD A HOOD EAST OF COMPTON JUST EAST OF LIME HOOD AND HAVE MOST OF THEIR TERRITORY IN PARAMOUNT THEY HOLD THE SAN STREETS AND THEY MIGHT GO DOWN TO 70ST CAUSE THEIR EAST PUSH UP TO ORANGE AND ITS THE REASON WHY YOU MIGHT SEE A LOT OF CVS IN THAT AREA BUT IT STAND FOR SEGUNDO NOT SETENTAS THE SETENTAS ALWAYS SIGN CV70 NEVER CVS CAUSE ITS SEGUNDO ,NOW THE CV70 TAG U SEE THERE ARE FROM ONE OF THEIR CLICK AND THE MAIN RIDAZ AND THEIR NUMBER ONE TURF IS IN COMPTON BY CPT HIGH WERE THEY BEEF WITH MOST CRIPS FROM THAT AREA FROM THE TANAS TO ACACIAS AND SPOOK TOWN AND THE MYRH STREET TURNED CV70 NOT SEGUNDO THEY ARE TRYIN TO GET OVER THE RAQUET CLUB A LIL PROJECT DOWN TOWN COMPTON ON MYRH STREET .THEY USE TO HAVE ALSO A CLIKA ON LONG BEACH BLVD NEAR TACOS UNICOS ON THOSE APRTMENTS ON LONG BEACH SIDE WERE THE TOKERS HOLD A BLOCC AND THE BLVD MAFIA USE TO HANG BUT I GUESS THEY GOT PUSHED IN ORANGE AV DO YOU SEE A LOT OF VATOS THERE FROM ORANGE TO ATLANTIC ? DO U SEE THE CLICK NAME LIKE TERMITES

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 3rd, 2004, 9:16 pm

R THE CV SEGUNDOS DEEP? BECAUSE I NOTICED THEY HAVE ALOT OF CLICKS THEY HAVE LOS SANTOS, MAFIA, PACHUCOS, SAN LUIS STREET AND LOKOS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 3rd, 2004, 9:28 pm

YES THEY DEEP HOW YOU KNOW THEIR CLICKAS ?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 3rd, 2004, 9:33 pm

I TALKED TO SOME GUY WHO CLAIMED CVS....DONT REMEMBER HIS NAME..BUT HE SAID THAT THEY PUT IN SOME WORK ON THE CVTF .ALSO IN SOME WEBSITE THEY HIT UP THERE CLICKAS AN I SEEN THAT..

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » April 4th, 2004, 1:06 am

Casper, the CVS I seen are pretty weak, you really explained the CV70 issue. The only thing CVS are famous for around their neighborhood is jackin their own kind and weak jackin. Around Atlantic and 72nd theirs a something called CPT Fellas, do you know anything about them?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 4th, 2004, 3:24 am

NO NOT REALLY CPT FELLAZ HEARD OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT TELL ME WHAT U KNOW ?
...AND YES THEY HAD A MAJOR BEEF CVTF VS CVS THATS WHEN DOG PATCH WAS TF MAIN ENEMIE BUT SINCE FRUIT TOWN AND MOST OF THE RUZ ARE PUTTIN WORK ON THEM THEY DONT BEEF THAT MUCH WITH PARAMOUNT VARRIOS

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » April 4th, 2004, 8:51 pm

Ive seen CPT Fella$ hit ups by Atalntic Ave. and 72nd to Orange, around that area. It always has the T and F crossed out im guessin for TFlats. I dont know that much about them, ill find out more from my girl who lives by them. Hey I was in the Northside of Long Beach and saw some KAC taggings, i remember i use to see some fools on my corner on 16th street from there. They chilled with CTE, what do you know about them Casper.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 8th, 2004, 8:14 pm

KAC ????NOTHING HOMIE I DONT KNOW THEM...A LOTS OF NEW TAGGIN CREW TURNED THAN ITS HARD FOR US OLDSCHOOL NIGGAZ TO KEEP OUR SHYT UPDATED ....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Compton Varrio 70, Sententas

Unread post by alexalonso » July 4th, 2004, 6:25 am

I hooked up a few pics of the CV70s on the following page:

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/cv70.html

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Compton Varrio 70, Sententas

Unread post by bgcasper » July 7th, 2004, 12:59 am

VERY INTERESTIN DID U TOOK THOSE PICS NEXT TO CPT HI OR IS IT IN NORTH LONG BEACH ?

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 12th, 2005, 10:39 am

if i had a digital camera.. i could give yall so much more taggings in compton.. this is so limited.. compton is litered with this crap.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 12th, 2005, 6:02 pm

if you have one of them cell phones that take pictures you can use that. thats how i posted those pics in the IE topic.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 22nd, 2005, 6:42 pm

bgCASPER wrote:VERY INTERESTIN DID U TOOK THOSE PICS NEXT TO CPT HI OR IS IT IN NORTH LONG BEACH ?
all those pics where taken in Compton

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 22nd, 2005, 6:43 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:if i had a digital camera.. i could give yall so much more taggings in compton.. this is so limited.. compton is litered with this crap.
you can send some pics, but idont post tagger crews graffiti.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » July 10th, 2005, 12:40 pm

i wouldnt post tagger crew anyways.. taggers get no respect in compton.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 17th, 2005, 4:32 am

kidlocc700 wrote:i wouldnt post tagger crew anyways.. taggers get no respect in compton.
sorry to sound ignorant saulle, but why is that?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 17th, 2005, 8:59 am

Catalyst wrote:
kidlocc700 wrote:i wouldnt post tagger crew anyways.. taggers get no respect in compton.

it dont have much to do with compton, its like that everywhere. gang bangers look at tagger crews as lil wannabe gangs (some are lil wannbe gangs) some are not even trying to be gangs.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 17th, 2005, 11:23 am

RuthlessBone wrote:
Catalyst wrote:

it dont have much to do with compton, its like that everywhere. gang bangers look at tagger crews as lil wannabe gangs (some are lil wannbe gangs) some are not even trying to be gangs.
Exactly. But me personally I can respect real writters and taggers because they know what they are and aren't trying to be gangsters.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 7th, 2005, 12:23 am

BIGG LISTO wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
Catalyst wrote:

Exactly. But me personally I can respect real writters and taggers because they know what they are and aren't trying to be gangsters.
Agreed, i can respect anyone who does it for the fact of lovin Hip Hop and graff art, But for the bustas that run around hittin their shit up on walls hopin ta gain fame, lose my respect

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 8:05 am

Parc Village used to have mad taggers before.....its part of PVC's history so kiddlocc should show some respect to taggers

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 4th, 2005, 5:45 pm

im not taking up for taggers but it takes balls for someone to go into somebody else's hood and hit up. i don't get impressed when i go into somebodys hood and i see they hood everywhere. but lets say im driving
in the 18 and geer hood and i see 20's hit up with C18K all over they hood then ima be like o them 20's is with it.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 2:26 pm

taggers do get respect in compton, kiddlocc must be talking about young ass tagger fools that are like 15 and 16 yrs old....come on now. Theres always been alot of tagging crew members in compton...ever since the early 90s...Parc Village had its own Tag crew SIA. So alot of older PVCC's were taggers... u mean to tell me they didnt get any repect?? as i remember yes they did...Check your stats before u start saying things u dont mean.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2005, 5:28 pm

CV70 is the only gang in compton with two seperate hoods. U got the CHS click hood and the TLS click hood. There used to be a CV70 M click. i wonder if anyone knows how long ago that was and what happened to it. I know that they say CV70 started on 70 street in north long beach but i know their aren't any 70's there now. There hasn't been any there since i can remember, the late 80's

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2005, 4:07 am

WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ON BOMPTON BLVD. AND ATLANTIC AVE. I KNOW THATS BORDERLINE LUEDERS PARK/M.O.B. PIRU HOOD BUT THE 70's BE OVER THERE HIDING TOO.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 9th, 2005, 4:10 am

I MEANT LIME HOOD.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”