NELA GANG LIST ROLL CALL !

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
cocaine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NELA GANG LIST ROLL CALL !

Unread post by cocaine » April 2nd, 2004, 8:37 pm

NORTH EAST LOS ANGELES

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: NELA GANG LIST ROLL CALL !

Unread post by GIBBY » April 3rd, 2004, 10:34 am

cocaine wrote:NORTH EAST LOS ANGELES
AVENUES: 43rd, Cypress, 57th, Drew ST, Assasins
HIGHLAND PARK: Dukes
DOG TOWN: Monte Vista, Projects, Dukes
CYPRESS PARK
GLASSEL PARK (Inactive)
WS ROCKWOOD ST: Pequinos, Earth Dogs
NORTH EAST LOS ANGELES 13
SUR 13 CHUCOS (Inactive)
MP13 (Inactive)
CLANTON 14ST (Inactive)
EAST SIDE CLOVER: 19st, Jokers, Tiny Jokers
EAST LAKE: Boys, Dukes, Locos
LINCOLN HEIGHTS: Park Side, 28th
ES XV3ST: Bebitos
ROSE HILL: Monterey L's
HAPPY VALLEY: Cobras
EL SERENO RIFA: Locke st, Ithica
LOWELL STREET LOCOS (Inactive)
FROGTOWN: Riverside, Park Side
WS THEE RASCALS
ATWATER PINOY REAL
ATWATER BOYS
TOONERVILLE RIFA: SS/NS (Bagos, Jokers, Winos, Nite Owls)
CHEVY CHASE LOCOS (Joined TVR)

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 8th, 2004, 9:27 pm

GIBBY wrote:
CYPRESS PARK
GLASSEL PARK (Inactive)
SUR 13 CHUCOS (Inactive)
MP13 (Inactive)
CLANTON 14ST (Inactive)
WS THEE RASCALS
ATWATER PINOY REAL
ATWATER BOYS
Cypress Avenues CAS, NELA STreet NST, Dog Town - Santos, Pequeños, Enanos, Chicos, Dukes., Cypress Park Boys, Montecito Boys, East Side Clover - Calle Sichel Locos.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 28th, 2009, 7:53 am

Lonewolf wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
CYPRESS PARK
GLASSEL PARK (Inactive)
SUR 13 CHUCOS (Inactive)
MP13 (Inactive)
CLANTON 14ST (Inactive)
WS THEE RASCALS
ATWATER PINOY REAL
ATWATER BOYS
Cypress Avenues CAS, NELA STreet NST, Dog Town - Santos, Pequeños, Enanos, Chicos, Dukes., Cypress Park Boys, Montecito Boys, East Side Clover - Calle Sichel Locos.
NExLA not Nela st, MHTS not Montecito Boys, Calle Sichel?? I grew up on Sichel that click is called Clover 28, You also forgot the HLP Chicos, and Back ST Lokos, the BSL put HLP back on the map. ESR also got G-Street (Gaurdia), SUr13 Chucos actually went by Sur13 Monte Vista but got absorbed by DT, There was also a SUR13LS gang that was by Montecito park that got absorbed by 43rd. There was MP13 which got absorbed by HLP and RWSt, Santanas had a strong presence in Eagle rock for awhile, WS C14 had a click by Burbank Jr High for awhile, and at one time there were a big group of Raymond Crip down in the San Pasqual hole for awhile. Armenian Pwr13 has a click in Glendale. Clarence st and MS tried to kick it off in the AVe 49 hole for while too.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 22nd, 2009, 2:11 pm

SUR13CHS never went by Monte Vista. Im talking about the vatos that were in Eagle Rock off Chickasaw/Highland View/Colorado. I knew a few of them and they were definatley claiming SUR13 Chucos. MP13 didnt get absorbed into any varrios. They just died out. A few claimed both (MP13 and RW) and I knew one vato from MP13 that got into HLP (Jxxxr from HLP) Dont remember any others that did it.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 22nd, 2009, 2:20 pm

GIBBY wrote:SUR13CHS never went by Monte Vista. Im talking about the vatos that were in Eagle Rock off Chickasaw/Highland View/Colorado. I knew a few of them and they were definatley claiming SUR13 Chucos. MP13 didnt get absorbed into any varrios. They just died out. A few claimed both (MP13 and RW) and I knew one vato from MP13 that got into HLP (Jxxxr from HLP) Dont remember any others that did it.
The vatos from MP that lived over on Monterey RD, got into HLP. I know them personally, not only the cat you named but also Sxxxxr,Wxxxxd,Rxxxxl and a few others.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 22nd, 2009, 2:22 pm

Now that I think of it I now remember that Sur click in Eagle Rock, I grew up with a vato from there that got into HLP.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 22nd, 2009, 2:44 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Now that I think of it I now remember that Sur click in Eagle Rock, I grew up with a vato from there that got into HLP.
You know I only come with the real ;)

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 22nd, 2009, 2:51 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
GIBBY wrote:SUR13CHS never went by Monte Vista. Im talking about the vatos that were in Eagle Rock off Chickasaw/Highland View/Colorado. I knew a few of them and they were definatley claiming SUR13 Chucos. MP13 didnt get absorbed into any varrios. They just died out. A few claimed both (MP13 and RW) and I knew one vato from MP13 that got into HLP (Jxxxr from HLP) Dont remember any others that did it.
The vatos from MP that lived over on Monterey RD, got into HLP. I know them personally, not only the cat you named but also Sxxxxr,Wxxxxd,Rxxxxl and a few others.
Forgot about Rxxxxl. I was busted with him in Central back in the early 90s. Light skinned vato. Looked like he could be part asian.
All those vatos were the Chicanos heads from MP13. They werent the bulk of that neighborhood though. Well maybe 50/50. The Pinoys from MP13 just faded out and stopped recruiting/lack of recruits.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 22nd, 2009, 4:03 pm

Gibby, Jxxxx from HLP your speaking on, is he real tall with a big ole nose?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 22nd, 2009, 4:05 pm

GIBBY wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:Now that I think of it I now remember that Sur click in Eagle Rock, I grew up with a vato from there that got into HLP.
You know I only come with the real ;)
I got to admit you are the Chris Blatchford of the site.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 22nd, 2009, 4:57 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Gibby, Jxxxx from HLP your speaking on, is he real tall with a big ole nose?
Big nose, yeah...Wasnt that tall before. A little above average. Could have grown though. Hadnt seen him since the 90s

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 22nd, 2009, 5:01 pm

What ever happened to CxxxxxT, PxF (Tall Huero vato who stayed in Hlp, not SxxB) ?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 22nd, 2009, 5:59 pm

GIBBY wrote:What ever happened to CxxxxxT, PxF (Tall Huero vato who stayed in Hlp, not SxxB) ?
Not sure who your talking bout, we had a group in HLP, but there were alot of claimers that rode with the legit homies. Kxkx,Pexxn,Drxxxx,Stxxxxxr,Bxxxr,Baby Bxxxr and Largo RIP were legit.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 22nd, 2009, 6:30 pm

Gibby, trip on this, remember the house where Brick city used to kick it at behind Grandview market? Well remember that pedo that happened to the mother of the house along time ago? It was before I moved to ALH but I heard about what happened. Well years after, I was partying with Lisa and Margie's aunt in HLP and ran into the vato that went down for that. He wasnt claiming BCB anymore but he was running around with some vato's from HLP, I also jammed up Spxxx, from BCB and he ranked too, did BCB just call it a day or was it a majority of the G's from there settle down?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 23rd, 2009, 9:24 am

AztecNinja wrote:
GIBBY wrote:What ever happened to CxxxxxT, PxF (Tall Huero vato who stayed in Hlp, not SxxB) ?
Not sure who your talking bout, we had a group in HLP, but there were alot of claimers that rode with the legit homies. Kxkx,Pexxn,Drxxxx,Stxxxxxr,Bxxxr,Baby Bxxxr and Largo RIP were legit.
The vato Im talking about was legit. Tall vato and pretty big. I was busted with him tambien then later on I ran into him in HLP. He was kinda hard timing it. His jefa was a dope fiend.When i met him and he told me they called him Crxxxxt i tripped because I already knew Shxbxx had gone by the placaso Crxxxxt at one time. He must be about 35 now. He was living in HLP around 94ish.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 23rd, 2009, 9:42 am

AztecNinja wrote:Gibby, trip on this, remember the house where Brick city used to kick it at behind Grandview market? Well remember that pedo that happened to the mother of the house along time ago? It was before I moved to ALH but I heard about what happened. Well years after, I was partying with Lisa and Margie's aunt in HLP and ran into the vato that went down for that. He wasnt claiming BCB anymore but he was running around with some vato's from HLP, I also jammed up Spxxx, from BCB and he ranked too, did BCB just call it a day or was it a majority of the G's from there settle down?
Yeah, your talking about Yxxxx Rexxx mom. Who'd you run into, Boxxxe or Txxxxy? Both of them got arrested for that pedo but Boxxxe was the vato that went down for it. From what I rememeber Spxxx supposedley threw a rat on Txxxxy for some shit. Supposedly they jumped him out or jumped him atleast. He stopped claiming BCB. Whats kinda weird is that his older brother Snxxxx was a shot caller for them and one of thier founders.The vatos from BCB were saying he wasnt any good. I never seen any papaerwoork so i take anything like that with a grain of salt. I treat rumors just as that. Ive seen too many jackets thrown on people for no reason or for manipulative reasons to take shit like that as 100% truth unless i see it first hand or see paperwork.

BCB was on its last leg in the DxT projects duringn thier heydey in Alh. At some point they ones that lived in DT eneded up moving out, but they did put up a mean fight first. catos like Smxxx,Caxxxx,Loxxxxx etc. They had a lack of recruits in there and fizzled out. They had alot of homeboys, bout atleast 70 deep, but they lived all over LA. Bout 15 in alhambra but they too lived all over. No centralized location for them. They had some spots here and they but no varrio. More than a handfull of them got into other varrios too. A couple of them got into The Fence. One of them got into PF. Some others got into ESC,FMV etc. All this plus quite a few of them got into speed and shit and alot of others moved away and settled down

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 23rd, 2009, 12:29 pm

The BCB that got into PF said he went down to the PJ's with some BCB's just to kick it, and they ended up drafting him without his consent. Your talking bout Dxxxx right? He only gang bang for a few months though. He was kickin it years later with some vatos from BTN and end up getting lit up by es18, I think he got hit in the head or something but he was alright. Oh yeah the BCB I ran into in HLP was Bxxxxx.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » July 23rd, 2009, 2:10 pm

AztecNinja wrote:The BCB that got into PF said he went down to the PJ's with some BCB's just to kick it, and they ended up drafting him without his consent. Your talking bout Dxxxx right? .
Yeah it was actually up at "The Wall" which is off Broadway/Casanova. That sounds funny "drafting without consent" haha. I dont remember his name but he was a dark skinned vato if its the same one im thinking about. All I remember was at some point I asked about the vato from Alh who got jumped in at "The Wall" and they said he got into PF.

AztecNinja wrote: He only gang bang for a few months though. He was kickin it years later with some vatos from BTN and end up getting lit up by es18, I think he got hit in the head or something but he was alright. Oh yeah the BCB I ran into in HLP was Bxxxxx.
Damn, I heard about that happening. That was infront of Huntington Elemntary right? ES18 was small but they put it work. My homies uncles started them. That whole area was Rose Hills before

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 23rd, 2009, 5:16 pm

GIBBY wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:The BCB that got into PF said he went down to the PJ's with some BCB's just to kick it, and they ended up drafting him without his consent. Your talking bout Dxxxx right? .
Yeah it was actually up at "The Wall" which is off Broadway/Casanova. That sounds funny "drafting without consent" haha. I dont remember his name but he was a dark skinned vato if its the same one im thinking about. All I remember was at some point I asked about the vato from Alh who got jumped in at "The Wall" and they said he got into PF.

AztecNinja wrote: He only gang bang for a few months though. He was kickin it years later with some vatos from BTN and end up getting lit up by es18, I think he got hit in the head or something but he was alright. Oh yeah the BCB I ran into in HLP was Bxxxxx.
Damn, I heard about that happening. That was infront of Huntington Elemntary right? ES18 was small but they put it work. My homies uncles started them. That whole area was Rose Hills before
Yeah, thats exactly where it happened, right by that lil drive up dairy by the school, they end up hitting the pole right there. My homeboy has a grip of familia from es18, one time we went with his uncle Flxxx ( who is affiliated) and his primo Bxxx up in the hills in their varrio to do bizness. It was weird two vatos from PF around a bunch of fools from 18. What happened to SxxBxx and Plxxxx from there? My homie SxxBxx had a personal issue with him, I guess it was the name. I just talked to my homie SxxBxx the other day for the 1st time in 8 yrs, he got 1 left on a 10 yr bid.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”