Pictures of hoods!

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pictures of hoods!

Unread post by lboogie » July 7th, 2004, 5:12 pm

bizzy wrote:hello everyone im from south africa, im gonna post a site which is showing off pictures of one of the if not the worst township in cape town place is called manenburg, situated in the cape flats, a place made for the aparthied regime here is the site:

http://www.poy.org/61/wua/lurie01.php

check out the 40 photos by clicking the little dots, you will get a fiar understanding of the living conditions and the gang culture....
good shit bizzy, really got me to thinking about some shit.

T~

Unread post by T~ » July 7th, 2004, 5:25 pm

bizzy wrote:hello everyone im from south africa, im gonna post a site which is showing off pictures of one of the if not the worst township in cape town place is called manenburg, situated in the cape flats, a place made for the aparthied regime here is the site:

http://www.poy.org/61/wua/lurie01.php

check out the 40 photos by clicking the little dots, you will get a fiar understanding of the living conditions and the gang culture....
good post, when were those photos taken?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 7th, 2004, 5:32 pm

IBoogie, what do they smoke in those white pipes "crack"?, I also noticed West Side on some of the pictures, do these gangs get their style influence from the U.S.? Or is the gang life just as old as other parts of the world ?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 7th, 2004, 5:37 pm

lonewolf wrote:IBoogie, what do they smoke in those white pipes "crack"?, I also noticed West Side on some of the pictures, do these gangs get their style influence from the U.S.? Or is the gang life just as old as other parts of the world ?
I would think thats what they are smoking being that alot of the people they show smoking usually in some later pics have AIDS, i dunno I will have to defer this question to bizzy. I think that the snoop and pac mural is west coast influenced, because from what i have read the closest thing to gangs countries like south africa has is its own military.

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 7th, 2004, 5:42 pm

um they smoke a drug in those pipes called mandrax which is a combo of chemicals made to a tablet but they melt it down or some shit, um those photos would have been taken arouns 2000-2002 i think not sure but yeah manenburg is fucked up the hood where my family from is still fucked but no where near as bad

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 7th, 2004, 5:46 pm

um they smoke a drug in those pipes called mandrax which is a combo of chemicals made to a tablet but they melt it down or some stuff, um those photos would have been taken arouns 2000-2002 i think not sure but yeah manenburg is #%@& up the hood where my family from is still #%@& but no where near as bad. I think this might turn into a double post but i forgot to talk about the murals. Um they are because of the rap/gang culture the US has had on south africa. One of the largest gangs in cape is The americans, they got a set/HQ in the street next to my grandma. There was a big blow up a few years ago because the council wanted to paint over the murals but Rasheed Staggie, the man who started one of the gangs along with his his brother who is now dead, was a dominant figure in manenburg and said they murals stayed so they left it, there is a write up on the net about it ill try to find it as i dont know the full details

T~

Unread post by T~ » July 7th, 2004, 6:03 pm

I read about that gang 'the americans' an one of the things they have to do to get in is smash open a bottle so there is only the neck left, pack it full of weed and crushed mandrax tablets an smoke it all down in one. maybe thats what they are smoking

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 7th, 2004, 6:08 pm

yep thats it. One of mandraxes names is "White pipe" they mix mandrax and weed which we call dagga (dah-hah) and smoke it from a bottle neck

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 7th, 2004, 6:10 pm

But whats in Mandrax? How is the high?

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » July 7th, 2004, 6:31 pm

bizzy wrote:... but Rasheed Staggie, the man who started one of the gangs along with his his brother who is now dead
man i saw a documentary about those 2 brothers some years ago...
and the camera team was there when rashad staggie was killed.
he was in a car rollin through a mob of people then somebody gunned him down while he was in the passenger seat. then the car stopped. staggie wasnt dead. in fact he climbed out of the car,layed down on the ground and was playing dead. then somebody threw a molotow cocktail on him and he immediately stood up and run around burnin. then he fell on the ground again and died and some people still shot at him for several minutes...
that shit was really really hard...

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 7th, 2004, 6:41 pm

he was killed by a group called PAGAD's (People Against Gangsterism and Drugs) They are a holes i hate them they are a gang jus using that, they think its okay to kill people who are doing bad stuff, they are doing the exact same. In 1997 when i was over in saf The gang set in the street next to my ma's was bombed with a whole lot of molotvs, massive drive by, i didnt head shit but my uncle said it was all gun shots and bombs i wa slike wtf. next day i checked it it, the place was a mess. Nobody died but a few wounded. PAGAD's claimed responcibility.

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » July 7th, 2004, 6:47 pm

bizzy wrote:he was killed by a group called PAGAD's (People Against Gangsterism and Drugs) They are a holes i hate them they are a gang jus using that, they think its okay to kill people who are doing bad stuff, they are doing the exact same. In 1997 when i was over in saf The gang set in the street next to my ma's was bombed with a whole lot of molotvs, massive drive by, i didnt head stuff but my uncle said it was all gun shots and bombs i wa slike wtf. next day i checked it it, the place was a mess. Nobody died but a few wounded. PAGAD's claimed responcibility.
yea the name "pagad" is ringin bells in my head... so it was the pagads that did this to rashad. the story i told; was it right? its like 6 or 5 years ago that i saw this documentary...

bizzy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bizzy » July 7th, 2004, 6:51 pm

yeah yeah mayne im pretty sure you are right coz molotovs are always the pagads work

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 7th, 2004, 7:39 pm

lonewolf wrote:But whats in Mandrax? How is the high?

T~

Unread post by T~ » July 7th, 2004, 7:48 pm

lonewolf wrote:
lonewolf wrote:But whats in Mandrax? How is the high?
http://www.drugaware.co.za/mandrax.html

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 7th, 2004, 7:58 pm

Gracias Sir TOM.

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 16th, 2004, 7:25 am

asr1

Unread post by asr1 » July 18th, 2004, 6:01 pm

TO ALL:

Dont listen to the wack-ass boy valsta_loco.

There is no fucking ghetto in Stockholm, the poorest streets here are like maybe Santa Monica or stuff like that. Poor People in Sweden gets apartment from the state and to live here is the safest and best place in the world, i think.

But still many people wants to live the "compton life" and take photos who they think are dirty of their own hood and hope they gonna get som made respect bla bla..

Valsta, du skriver i vissa topics att du inte tycker det finns ghetton i Sverige sen sitter du och skriver fittja bla bla. Ge dig. Sluta "vilja vara ghetto i sverige för att jag har haft en för bra barndom" det är pinsamt och jag är inte then enda svensken här, det är flera som sitter och garvar åt dig.

big up till valsta

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » July 18th, 2004, 6:05 pm

WHAT THE F%$# IS ALL THAT? ENGLISH FOOL!!!!!!

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » July 19th, 2004, 2:59 am

lol i have been in sweden and i think is the country who have the safest streets, you are lucky , you have beautiful blonde babes loloolol

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » July 20th, 2004, 1:49 am

do education,language skills, and a basic demonstration
of civil behaviour and contribution to the culture have any part in the picture?

-too practical.
-can't get enraged over it.
-might lead to actual solutions.
-can't have that.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 3:54 am

Common Sense wrote:I thought SPOOK was racist.
exactly!