Gangs down in the 909 (diamondbar)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kimbo

Gangs down in the 909 (diamondbar)

Unread post by kimbo » April 12th, 2004, 12:42 pm

what are the most dominant gangs down in Diamond Bar or the 909 area?

nela_4lyf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Gangs down in the 909 (diamondbar)

Unread post by nela_4lyf » April 14th, 2004, 7:23 pm

Diamond Bar was mostly known for THS (Tropang Hudas), MD (Markong Demonio) and PR (Pinoy Real). I had a couple of homies that lived in Diamond Bar but they were out-numbered by PR and THS, both rivals at the time. Diamond Bar is quiet now, there isn't any banging going on there now, if it is, it's some damn kids starting up their own lil new booty clicks running around sporting red or blue. All the true OG's from the 80's and early 90's are all calm, handling family matters, life in general, none of them are active.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gangs down in the 909 (diamondbar)

Unread post by kiCKer » April 15th, 2004, 12:53 am

the only active set in DB is AMA (Asian Mafia Assasins), which is mostly Korean. i heard when one of the main heads got locked up, they got real active tryin' to jack peeps and gather money to bail him out...heard they heated too, but i wouldn't worry too much about them. there was some tension between them and me and my homies, but that shi.. passed.

there are still some PR and SZA heads around...and STS in neighboring cities like Hacienda and Rowland...also there's some WC, RD, 4Seas

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”