Gayes in Gangs! Are they excepted in your hood?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Gayes in Gangs! Are they excepted in your hood?

Unread post by Karmas » April 16th, 2004, 1:43 pm

Do you except gays in your hood, homies done been 2 jail and get out and be talking that I raped soem1 stuff, do you consider them gaye like I do? They say since they did'nt get it they not gaye.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gayes in Gangs! Are they excepted in your hood?

Unread post by kevmac » April 16th, 2004, 2:00 pm

Karmas wrote:Do you except gays in your hood, homies done been 2 jail and get out and be talking that I raped soem1 stuff, do you consider them gaye like I do? They say since they did'nt get it they not gaye.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. Homie you crazy. Good subject though. QUESTION: If you are out here ballin' and got a gang of women, then get double life are you gonna get some azz or play with yoself all your life?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Serious question.....

Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Karmas » April 16th, 2004, 2:08 pm

I think I would play wiht myself forever but I aint been locked up yet so me dont really know for sure!

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ok

Unread post by kevmac » April 16th, 2004, 2:59 pm

WELL TO PROVIDE SOME INPUT, GENERALLY THE HOMIES DON'T ACCEPT FAGS BUT ... AND ... ARE WELL KNOWN AND REPTIBLES FROM THE TURF..........NEVERMIND! AIN'T NO FAGS FROM 60'S! LOL

YOU KNOW HOW THE BEEF STARTED WITH THE COMPTON CRIPS RIGHT? WE USE TO BE TIGHT WITH COMPTON because, BUT WHATEVER. FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THE STORY DON'T NEED THE NAME.

ANOTHER DUDE WAS A GEE FROM SIN TOWN GANGSTER 357 WAS IN TEHACHAPI IN 96/97, HE KEPT A PUNK OR TWO UNDER HIS WING WHEN HE WALKED THE YARD, YET HE WAS WELL RESPECTED FROM HIS HOOD AND WAS A MAIN FIGURE.

THERE WAS A KNOWN PIRU FROM LEUDERS, DON'T WANT TO SAY HIS NAME, WELL HE BELLED UP IN THE MODULE AND ANOTHER DUDE WHO WAS IN MY CELL WITH ME AND PUP FROM 113 BC, AND HE GOT ALL EXCITED WHEN DUDE FROM LPP MOBBED IN. HE SAID HE WAS GETTING A CELL CHANGE IMMEDIATELY SO HE CAN KISS ON THE TAT ON HIS NECK, AND GET SOME AZZ. HE SAID HE SCREWED HIM UP IN FOLSOM BEFORE. I'LL WITHHOLD HIS NAME AS WELL.

I WAS IN THE COUNTY ONE TIME AND THESE 2 DUDES FROM 1E11 GOT FOUND GUILTY, LIFE SENTENCE. HE SOCKED OUT WANNA BE BLOOD, AND MADE HIM GIVE EM HEAD AND PROCEEDED TO TAKE HIS AZZ. HE SAID HE MIGHT NEVER GET THIS CHANCE AGAIN. DUDE WAS WELL RESPECTED FROM 1E11 AND WAS ONE OF THE NAMES DUB C MENTIONS ON HIS UNDERGROUND TAPE.

THE HOMIE ROSCO 2, 6'1 250, 22 INCH ARMS AIN'T HAVING IT. HE KICK PUNKS AZZ WHEN HE RUN ACROSS THEM. HE DON'T BELIEVE IN HARD NIGGAH'S BEING GAY CAUSE IT MAKES THE CAR LOOK WEAK.

ALL IN ALL, I DON'T CONDONE IT, I DON'T ACCEPT IT, BUT I AIN'T GONNA CHESTIZE YOU FOR IT, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME WITH IT.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THERE ARE ALOT OF FAGS BANGING. EVEN CATHOLIC PRIEST LIKE A LITTLE HEAD AND AZZ FROM LITTLE BOYS SOMETIMES. ;)
Last edited by kevmac on April 20th, 2004, 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 16th, 2004, 3:16 pm

I always understood that behavioe as domination and humiliation, kind of like a rapist mentality.

But then again, I feel once a fool goes "Back Door", he never goes back period. So I tend to call them Bi Sexual's, whether they admit it or not.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » April 16th, 2004, 4:49 pm

kevmac wrote:
Karmas wrote:I think I would play wiht myself forever but I aint been locked up yet so me dont really know for sure!
WELL TO PROVIDE SOME INPUT, GENERALLY THE HOMIES DON'T ACCEPT FAGS BUT ... AND ... ARE WELL KNOWN AND REPTIBLES FROM THE TURF..........NEVERMIND! AIN'T NO FAGS FROM 60'S! LOL

YOU KNOW HOW THE BEEF STARTED WITH THE COMPTON CRIPS RIGHT? WE USE TO BE TIGHT WITH COMPTON because, BUT WHATEVER. FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THE STORY DON'T NEED THE NAME.

ANOTHER DUDE WAS A GEE FROM SIN TOWN GANGSTER 357 WAS IN TEHACHAPI IN 96/97, HE KEPT A PUNK OR TWO UNDER HIS WING WHEN HE WALKED THE YARD, YET HE WAS WELL RESPECTED FROM HIS HOOD AND WAS A MAIN FIGURE.

THERE WAS A KNOWN PIRU FROM LEUDERS, DON'T WANT TO SAY HIS NAME, WELL HE BELLED UP IN THE MODULE AND ANOTHER DUDE WHO WAS IN MY CELL WITH ME AND PUP FROM 113 BC, AND HE GOT ALL EXCITED WHEN DUDE FROM LPP MOBBED IN. HE SAID HE WAS GETTING A CELL CHANGE IMMEDIATELY SO HE CAN KISS ON THE TAT ON HIS NECK, AND GET SOME AZZ. HE SAID HE SCREWED HIM UP IN FOLSOM BEFORE. I'LL WITHHOLD HIS NAME AS WELL.

I WAS IN THE COUNTY ONE TIME AND THESE 2 DUDES FROM 1E11 GOT FOUND GUILTY, LIFE SENTENCE. HE SOCKED OUT WANNA BE BLOOD, AND MADE HIM GIVE EM HEAD AND PROCEEDED TO TAKE HIS AZZ. HE SAID HE MIGHT NEVER GET THIS CHANCE AGAIN. DUDE WAS WELL RESPECTED FROM 1E11 AND WAS ONE OF THE NAMES DUB C MENTIONS ON HIS UNDERGROUND TAPE.

THE HOMIE ROSCO 2, 6'1 250, 22 INCH ARMS AIN'T HAVING IT. HE KICK PUNKS AZZ WHEN HE RUN ACROSS THEM. HE DON'T BELIEVE IN HARD NIGGAH'S BEING GAY CAUSE IT MAKES THE CAR LOOK WEAK.

ALL IN ALL, I DON'T CONDONE IT, I DON'T ACCEPT IT, BUT I AIN'T GONNA CHESTIZE YOU FOR IT, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME WITH IT.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THERE ARE ALOT OF FAGS BANGING. EVEN CATHOLIC PRIEST LIKE A LITTLE HEAD AND AZZ FROM LITTLE BOYS SOMETIMES. ;)

^^^LOL

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 16th, 2004, 7:21 pm

well, they say that 10% of all people are gay, so there's gotta be a lot of gay bangers just plyin it off like they straight. But as long as I got 2 hands, or even one hand, I wouldn't care how long I was locked down for. I be a jerkin off mf'er. All these other fools are just makin excuses. they was fags before they got locked up, just undercover. You just cannot let a man lick on your nuts and still think your straight.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 17th, 2004, 6:15 pm

I agree with Panik and Common.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 19th, 2004, 10:01 am

Being locked up for a long time in prison is another thing. But I never heard of any gay gangsters until I went into an AOL chatroom an it had a gang of gay gangster in there from ny, wearing pink, looking all girlish. They all weren't from ny, but most of them were. The chatroom was called "keepin it on the dl" or something like that and in the chatroom it had a big picture of Nelly. LOL.
Girls that are lezzy. I would have to say more than 10% of females is gay. I'd say more like at least 50%. But im not saying theres anything wrong with that, but thats from all the girls ive been around. Most of them admit it, so you dont have to go and guess them.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 19th, 2004, 10:01 am

Being locked up for a long time in prison is another thing. But I never heard of any gay gangsters until I went into an AOL chatroom an it had a gang of gay gangster in there from ny, wearing pink, looking all girlish. They all weren't from ny, but most of them were. The chatroom was called "keepin it on the dl" or something like that and in the chatroom it had a big picture of Nelly. LOL.
Girls that are lezzy. I would have to say more than 10% of females is gay. I'd say more like at least 50%. But im not saying theres anything wrong with that, but thats from all the girls ive been around. Most of them admit it, so you dont have to go and guess them.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 19th, 2004, 1:13 pm

rumble2005 wrote:I would have to say more than 10% of females is gay. I'd say more like at least 50%. But im not saying theres anything wrong with that, but thats from all the girls ive been around. Most of them admit it, so you dont have to go and guess them.
Who doesn't like a gay female?!?!

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 8:59 pm

once big poppa goes up in that ass .. thats nothin but homosexual .. straight up.. u dont do that kinda shit unless u a fagg.. by the way kevmac.. damn straight i just wish i could get hold of some of these Female gays.. lolol

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 19th, 2004, 10:40 pm

kevmac wrote:
rumble2005 wrote:I would have to say more than 10% of females is gay. I'd say more like at least 50%. But im not saying theres anything wrong with that, but thats from all the girls ive been around. Most of them admit it, so you dont have to go and guess them.
Who doesn't like a gay female?!?!
Thats what im saying..

Buddinski

Unread post by Buddinski » April 20th, 2004, 7:23 am

kevmac wrote:
Karmas wrote:I think I would play wiht myself forever but I aint been locked up yet so me dont really know for sure!

So you saying your a rollin 60 and were in prison?
Sorry i don't believe that.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 7:28 am

Buddinski wrote:So you saying your a rollin 60 and were in prison?
No officer, I don't bang! Prison is for hoodlums and murderers. How about you? Who do you work for and for how many years?

Buddinski

Unread post by Buddinski » April 20th, 2004, 7:38 am

kevmac wrote:
Buddinski wrote:So you saying your a rollin 60 and were in prison?
No officer, I don't bang! Prison is for hoodlums and murderers. How about you? Who do you work for and for how many years?
I aint a cop or a banger and i aint gonna pretend i am unlike some ppl.
If your in the 60's prove it?

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 7:43 am

Buddinski wrote:I aint a cop or a banger and i aint gonna pretend i am unlike some ppl.

I said I ain't from 60's, gang banging is idiotic. But if I were one time, I wouldn't be acting like I wasn't! :roll:

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 9:07 pm

kevmac wrote:
Buddinski wrote:I aint a cop or a banger and i aint gonna pretend i am unlike some ppl.

I said I ain't from 60's, gang banging is idiotic. But if I were one time, I wouldn't be acting like I wasn't! :roll:
gang bang is idiotic....dude got a picture of a cat all flagged up like crip and his location says Crenshaw district.....Dont fake it........

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 9:10 pm

rumble2005 wrote:gang banging is idiotic....dude got a picture of a cat all flagged up like crip and his location says Crenshaw district.....Dont fake it........
The Joke is on you jack!

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 9:13 pm

I believe they called kevin nash the nWo wrestler "KevMac".....is that where you earned ur name... in the WCW... ...

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 9:33 pm

Kevmac. I told you this would happen. You are now under net attack from the north. There's no stopping it now.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 9:39 pm

Panik wrote:Kevmac. I told you this would happen. You are now under net attack from the north. There's no stopping it now.
LOL. I am not even about to respond to that post. I don't know nothing about the things he babbled. That cat must have had a bad piece of tar.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 9:47 pm

I perceive u guys always need eachother.Some relationship you cats got there ;)

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 9:50 pm

kevmac wrote:
Panik wrote:Kevmac. I told you this would happen. You are now under net attack from the north. There's no stopping it now.
LOL. I am not even about to respond to that post. I don't know nothing about the things he babbled. That cat must have had a bad piece of tar.
I figured you wouldnt know what i was talking about.....fix ur glasses their lopsided.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 9:52 pm

rumble2005 wrote:I perceive u guys always need eachother.Some relationship you cats got there ;)
You're like a fly on a piece of shyt.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 20th, 2004, 10:00 pm

you might as well respond kevmac. ignoring them only encourages it.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:03 pm

kevmac wrote:
rumble2005 wrote:I perceive u guys always need eachother.Some relationship you cats got there ;)
You're like a fly on a piece of shyt.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!
is that why you post something within a few minutes after i post something.....U keep following my posts up with something stupid, man is u retarded.....ur amused so easily.......Keep tracking my posts down..........I know ive gotten to u..

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:05 pm

sissy lala's need back up on a forum LMAO

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:09 pm

We got some real gangsters in here. Panik and Kevmac, needing back-up on the internet..what laughter..This is str8 comedy

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:12 pm

u cats is strange

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 10:14 pm

rumble2005 wrote:We got some real gangsters in here. Panik and Kevmac, needing back-up on the internet..what laughter..This is str8 comedy
Ironically enough you keep posting to me in a gay thread.

When I posted the crime statistics I did uncover that Modesto had an unusual amount of rapist. Now go play with yourself and quit twisting the fact that it's YOU following me. I ain't following you, you're following me. You even said you posted to me because we were all over Dreamgirl. And then you just replied 3 times consecutively- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

C'mon man, you making the 14's look like fuckedteens. Chill homie. Dis your real enemies, not me.

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:20 pm

U R a real enemy...And ur also posting in a gay room to me... how about that....And you got ur lil sidekick involved Panik....whats really goin on between the two of you.....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”