Gayes in Gangs! Are they excepted in your hood?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gayes in Gangs! Are they excepted in your hood?

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:22 pm

You guys were gangin up on dreamergirl, so I came in....And now your all mad......I could care less....I'd do it again if i had to

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:26 pm

Dreamergirl may of misinformed you guys....like u guys said....i dont know and i dont care....but its how all you guys came out at her......If you wanna start editing all ur post go right on ahead ur in it with me.....I know u are....U guys try to gang up on ppl on here....thinkin ur tough...

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 20th, 2004, 10:29 pm

In my eyes ur just as guilty as they are kev...ur all in it together....thats coo.....but i aint turning on dreamergirl coz of some cats on this forum.....get that right

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kevmac » April 20th, 2004, 10:39 pm

rumble2005 wrote:U R a real enemy...And ur also posting in a gay room to me... how about that....And you got ur lil sidekick involved Panik....whats really goin on between the two of you.....
FOUR MORE POST TO ME, lol. I doubt I even dissed dreamgirl. And the only thing I know about Panik is he was right, you stuck to my @ss like glue!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”