nationalities

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

nationalities

Unread post by S-Rot40 » April 17th, 2004, 6:22 am

i was reading the interview with Blood Hound of the Rollin20s and i was pretty surprised that he is half swiss. i would never thought of swiss niggaz in a LA gang. i mean switzerland is one of the richest countries in the world and almost nobody there lives under poverty line.
anyways, i was wonderin what other nationalities exist in LA gang culture?

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: nationalities

Unread post by nofx » April 17th, 2004, 8:13 am

In L.A I know of Samoans, Chinese, Some Koreans.

Here in Miami we have alot of multi racial gangs with Cubans, Puerto Ricans that mix. Also you can find some mixed Haitian-Jamaican gangs. But usualy they tend to stay with their own race, I guess it depends on the neigborhood.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 17th, 2004, 9:58 am

Quiksta wrote:i was reading the interview with Blood Hound of the Rollin20s and i was pretty surprised that he is half swiss. i would never thought of swiss niggaz in a LA gang. i mean switzerland is one of the richest countries in the world and almost nobody there lives under poverty line.
anyways, i was wonderin what other nationalities exist in LA gang culture?
All kinds. It's not where you were born, or what your nationality is, it's where you live and how you living there.

There are Whites, Jamaicans, Belysians, Cambodians, Puerto Ricans, Tongans, Phillipino, Chinese, Hondurans, Mexicans, all kinds of Latin Country's etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see anyone banging if the lifestyles fits them and they are raised in a gang affiliated community.

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S-Rot40 » April 17th, 2004, 11:11 am

do you guys know of gangmembers with european roots (french,german,british...)?

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoCalBandit » April 17th, 2004, 10:02 pm

Quiksta wrote:do you guys know of gangmembers with european roots (french,german,british...)?
One of my sisters bosses was a white cholo, so was his brother. I think they claim sur. Like they said before, it's where you live. I got white family on my moms side, and my aunt and her kids lived in the Mexican ghetto and they white, but my cousins were in all classes with almost all Mexicans, and they got respect. They got respect on the streets too. It aint always race homie. Sure they're racially oriented but they let it slide sometimes.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”