POMONA 12st

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
~CMA~gLoVeS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: April 19th, 2004, 9:05 pm

POMONA 12st

Unread post by ~CMA~gLoVeS » April 26th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Whats the deal with 12st i heard they have beef with almost everyone in pomona?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 26th, 2004, 10:56 pm

yeah...i know they beef with Pomona Sur Olive street thats for sure...

NikexCortez

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by NikexCortez » April 26th, 2004, 11:30 pm

They also have mad beef with the Tiny Rascals Gang.

~CMA~gLoVeS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: April 19th, 2004, 9:05 pm

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by ~CMA~gLoVeS » April 26th, 2004, 11:33 pm

NikexCortez wrote:They also have mad beef with the Tiny Rascals Gang.
aren't they one of the biggest gangs in the U.S. i might be mistaken.....or are they the biggest asian gang in the U.s>

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 518
Joined: April 10th, 2004, 6:06 am
Location: Modesto Norcal

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 27th, 2004, 12:39 pm

I know TRG is nationwide you can find some of them kats in every little corner of the US. They very well could be the deepest gang in the US, at least one of them.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: September 30th, 2003, 10:17 am
Location: Ontario; Inland Empire

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by balla909 » May 6th, 2004, 10:12 am

Pomona 12th st is rivals with all Ontario hoods.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 7:36 am
Location: 310

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by mr 503 » May 6th, 2004, 11:26 pm

yea and as of that shooting their number 1 rival is going to be the PD.

Anonymous20

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 20th, 2004, 4:08 am

I was in Pomona on July17, 2004 and I went on 12th Street and went to the Islands, and the blacks tell me that the 12th Hispanics are beefing with the blacks in Pomona.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by George » February 20th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Yep, South Side Village Crips, 357 Sintown, etc.

User avatar
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 323
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Southern California

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by jae » April 1st, 2005, 2:28 am

alonso wrote:I was in Pomona on July17, 2004 and I went on 12th Street and went to the Islands, and the blacks tell me that the 12th Hispanics are beefing with the blacks in Pomona.
yeah, every brotha that i've ever known from there have always had some sort of personal, or hood beef with 12th streeters.

Anonymous20

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 1st, 2005, 2:33 pm

jae wrote:
alonso wrote:I was in Pomona on July17, 2004 and I went on 12th Street and went to the Islands, and the blacks tell me that the 12th Hispanics are beefing with the blacks in Pomona.
yeah, every brotha that i've ever known from there have always had some sort of personal, or hood beef with 12th streeters.
does anyone know if the beef between 12 street and the blacks is gang related and racial. What caused the beef? A black female who wasn't in a gang told me that she was scared to go through 12th street area. Why is that?

User avatar
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 323
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Southern California

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by jae » April 5th, 2005, 7:18 pm

alonso wrote:
jae wrote:
alonso wrote:I was in Pomona on July17, 2004 and I went on 12th Street and went to the Islands, and the blacks tell me that the 12th Hispanics are beefing with the blacks in Pomona.
yeah, every brotha that i've ever known from there have always had some sort of personal, or hood beef with 12th streeters.
does anyone know if the beef between 12 street and the blacks is gang related and racial. What caused the beef? A black female who wasn't in a gang told me that she was scared to go through 12th street area. Why is that?
from personal experiences, to me, it seems, or seemed more racial. at the pomona fair,every year, there was problems with young black males and 12th streeters on fridays and saturday nights in the mid to late 90's wether the blacks were bangin or not. i stopped going after awhile, like in 98, so i cant speak for now, but it was always racial towards me. and young black dudes from ontario, chino, diamond bar, and pomona have said the same. racial. but i'm sure some of it is gang related too. i've wondered your question myself.

User avatar
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 323
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Southern California

Unread post by jae » September 19th, 2005, 4:07 am

P12 got beef with everybody! They been beefin with Sinners, OVS, and the Ville since the 60s, all black gangs, TRG, and even the Olives, which is also another hood that broke off from them back in the day. They remind me of Verdugo Flats in San Bern., just K'in everybody's hood. But they the biggest, deepest gang in the city so they can hold it down. "In my opinion", they Everybody-K

User avatar
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 140
Joined: October 1st, 2003, 9:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: nah
Location: south LA
Contact:

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by DNice » July 24th, 2009, 6:51 am

They banged on me in pomona at the chiccen spot of mission. Banged on me tuff to with his hand oin his jacet was 4 of them, I said I didn't bang they did not trip and I'm black and this was 10 at night in they turf even offered to sale me some tree but I aint wanna give him my last dub and he rob me so I iant trust it I juss got my food got on they juss don't like ss village in they hood and other blacks in they hood set trippin honestly it depends which ones u run into

User avatar
jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 206
Joined: July 10th, 2008, 12:15 am
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by jdm894g » January 4th, 2010, 4:48 pm

What i find is gangs like pomona 12, Alabama St, 204th street and the Avenues is that they play that racial card in areas where the Black presence is very small. In areas where there is more, you don't have any racial beef or slurs going back and forth. Pomona may be an exception because I know there is a good black presence in some parts.

angfsgv
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: July 30th, 2011, 5:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re: POMONA 12st

Unread post by angfsgv » August 25th, 2017, 4:04 am

jdm894g wrote:What i find is gangs like pomona 12, Alabama St, 204th street and the Avenues is that they play that racial card in areas where the Black presence is very small. In areas where there is more, you don't have any racial beef or slurs going back and forth. Pomona may be an exception because I know there is a good black presence in some parts.
The black presence is mostly north of the 10 (456 Island east of Towne between Arrow and the 10, Ghost Town between Garey, Towne, Foothill, and Bonita), 12th Street claims all of Pomona between Mission and Philadelphia, north of Sur Olive's hood, and south Pomona is predominantly Hispanic. The black presence is also extremely small in Azusa (Azusa 13), Hawaiian Gardens (Varrio Hawaiian Gardens who claims the entire city), and NELA (Avenues have many areas there, mainly Glassell Park and the areas of Highland Park between Figueroa and the 110), which have gangs notorious for hate crimes like 12th Street is.

Post Reply