L.A

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

L.A

Unread post by Beef » May 5th, 2004, 1:42 pm

For the ones in the L.A area how do you like it? Would you like to live anywhere else? Everyone knows that feeling that L.A gives you...Do yall plan on living there for life...

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: L.A

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 5th, 2004, 3:43 pm

I think its like any other place in one way because wen shit gets bad u kno u wanna leave so u dont get locced up or killed, and u just get sick of all dis shit around u, cuz u cant get a way from it u kno. But im definetely not goin anywhere. Home is where the heart is. My heart will always be in LA. I also have always seen LA as a place where we get things done, we bout money and bein tru u kno. Seems like other places sumtimes have alot more fake people and fake things goin on. I kno theres fake people everywhere tho no doubt. There aint no place like Los Angeles yall!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 5th, 2004, 4:24 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:I think its like any other place in one way because wen stuff gets bad u kno u wanna leave so u dont get locced up or killed, and u just get sick of all dis stuff around u, because u cant get a way from it u kno. But im definetely not goin anywhere. Home is where the heart is. My heart will always be in LA. I also have always seen LA as a place where we get things done, we bout money and bein tru u kno. Seems like other places sumtimes have alot more fake people and fake things goin on. I kno theres fake people everywhere tho no doubt. There aint no place like Los Angeles yall!!
since when did u move to LA???

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 5th, 2004, 8:51 pm

WHERE the FUCK DO U THINK IM FROM HOMIE????

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 5th, 2004, 8:56 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote:WHERE the "i will get banned" DO U THINK IM FROM HOMIE????
i read some of your other post...to me it just looked like u didnt even know anything about LA or even southern cali at all...if u are really from LA than my bad...but if u arent then stop faking it..

Unread post by Guest » May 5th, 2004, 10:16 pm

lol this busta aint from l.a. its obvious lil mark axin how to be a crip

zzzz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zzzz » May 6th, 2004, 1:07 am

Check out this link: http://lacasuck.tripod.com/

That guy sure as hell doesn't like LA, he decided to make an entire webpage complaining about it. I mean he complains about EVERYTHING; Hollywood, LAUSD, Gangs, Smog, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans. In detail, and for a VERY long time too. LOL. His ranting is funny at times, poor guy. :lol: Even though he sounds very racist.

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 6th, 2004, 5:09 am

purple person shut up damn u get real annoying. Why are u actin like everybody likes u and that u kno everything about me? U dont kno anything about me. Im tryn to be a crip??? Nigga I used to be a crip, im 27 years old ma fucka. Dont ever talk to me sayin shit like that bitch.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 6th, 2004, 11:20 pm

YEA THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE LA FROM SUNSET TO PCH TO LAUREL CANYON IN THE SFV. I LOVE IT THE WEATHER THE FEMALES. TO BAD I AM IN SCHOOL IN PORTLAND. BUT AS SOON AS I AM DONE I AM HEADED BACK.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 7th, 2004, 8:13 am

How can you explain that feeling you get when your in socal...especially L.A...just makes you want to bring out the oldies

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 7th, 2004, 8:56 am

why u askin all dese questions homie??

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 7th, 2004, 9:44 am

na, im not asking a question...im really just making a statement...theres something in the air in la

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 7th, 2004, 10:48 am

ya dats tru sumtin is in the air lol. LA is like no other place to me. I look at it like LA is the beginning grounds for ALOT of very important things. I do think Hollywood has kinda taken down the true image of the real LA tho because all its stars and what not. Alot of ppl view LA as being fake because of what Hollywood often comes up with. But you have to realize and remember that when most people not in the LA area and even Cali look at LA they first think of Hollywood, and most of them, in my opinion, dont realize that LA is just bout all hoods except for Hollywood, Beverly Hills and all them places. Speakin on that reminds me of what Ice Cube says in I think its Menace to Society, I cant remember the name rite now, but he says ppl that arent in the hood(ppl in Hollywood,Bevery Hills,etc) eitha dont kno,dont sho, or juss dont care of wuts really goin on in the hood.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 7th, 2004, 10:54 am

^ what people probably really dont know is that their is a crap load of gangs in Hollywood too.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 7th, 2004, 10:57 am

thats boyz n the hood...where cube says that...

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 7th, 2004, 12:45 pm

ya u rite tank

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 7th, 2004, 1:17 pm

soulja4life...im just curious...what part of LA are u from? u say u used to be a Crip..what set did u claim??

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » May 7th, 2004, 2:12 pm

hollywood is pretty bad in some areas...north hollywood(van nuys) is somewhat bad....i know one thing tho, every time i go to hollywood, it seems to be getting dirtier and dirtier...

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » May 17th, 2004, 3:13 pm

how can you speak on la when you moved when you were 3. i lived in south central till i was 2, but that dont mean i claim it or speak bout whats goin on!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 17th, 2004, 3:22 pm

Read it all again code. Geesh. He's saying:

"I was born in LA yes but I moved away from there wen I was 3 years old so I cant speak on wut its like and things like that. Im not tryin to act like Im from LA as in bein raised here because I wasnt. And I aint bout 2 say I was."

That is pretty clear. I respect it because he's being honest. Peace.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 17th, 2004, 4:56 pm

For sure. I've never been in a streetgang nor am I from a hood but I attend and volunteer at Victory Outreach and that means most of my close friends are ex-gangbangers Christians. Very good people. Transformed but still with a good sense of humor and smarts. Peace.

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 17th, 2004, 4:59 pm

ya dsts real coo bein in sumtin like that. Much props to u wcrockets for that homie.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”