how does a hispanic gang become x13 or x14?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
hinm

how does a hispanic gang become x13 or x14?

Unread post by hinm » May 13th, 2004, 4:57 pm

how does a hispanic gang become a norteno or sureno....please explain, is there work that needs to be put in before they achieve the name? or an member of the eme or nuestra familia?

hOmEr_cXc

Re: how does a hispanic gang become x13 or x14?

Unread post by hOmEr_cXc » May 13th, 2004, 5:11 pm

north siders r from like san deigo and fresno and up north and shit so they r like that..and they wear RED..surenious we were BLue,black,white..and cxc where im from i wear red but we wear it to have beef with everybody..but we do have homies..like wLa mAlos..they have our back and they r surs..P FLats..they have our backs and we got theres..and Santa monica 13 has our back..but some times surenios have beef with eachother like venice they have beef with us...but in the pen its way different..foos from the north stay with the nort siders even if they hate eachother..and surs they kick it together too..so its way different in the pen..later..cXc 13...R.i.p BiG Casper..r.i.p baby doll..R.i.p lil Razor

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 13th, 2004, 9:01 pm

Northsiders come from san diego??are u saying that the line that seperates the norte and sur is in san diego???

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 13th, 2004, 9:10 pm

there no nortenos in san diego thata ll sur land

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » May 13th, 2004, 9:41 pm

I think what hinm was trying to say is for example if there is a new mexican gang that's started in la that has no affiliations with any sureno gangs how do they become surenos. How do they add the 13 to their name. Cuz a gang just can't come out and say they are surenos, crip, bloods, etc without a connection to one of those gangs. And with a new hood starting out of an older sureno hood they are surenos too but what about the ones like tag bangers and unaffiliated gangs.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 13th, 2004, 9:46 pm

to become a 13 or 14 all you have to do is go to the mexican maia and say will do what ever you want us to do will sell drugs but you can have the money and will stay broke and hungry and even if i want to get out of the gang you can kill me and my family and ill do whatever youll say and i hate people of other races just kuz you said so la eme lol or ene

so basikly all you gota do is take orders like a b-tch

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » May 13th, 2004, 9:55 pm

true i never understanded that some of these of these sur13 gangmembers are broke ass hell and put in major work for LA EME its mostly the main people getting rich not the gangs on the street that sh@t is retarted to me.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 13th, 2004, 10:04 pm

actually fools thats that get involved with La Eme do get paid and stuff but its pretty pointless becasue they end up dead or in prison for the rest of their life...my dad had alot of homies who did some stuff back in the days an for a while they had it all like money, cars and houses..but they all ended up getting killed or locked up for life....the poor fools r the ones putting in work on the streets for their own beefs not really for the Mafia...

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 13th, 2004, 10:17 pm

^^^ Not Really Some of the Crowdero homies with the money hes making started a record label. And most of them bought all this new shit they need they do make profit but thats pabably cause there not a big set I would say about 30 ppl in Young Crowd San Pedro

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 13th, 2004, 10:38 pm

hinm wrote:how does a hispanic gang become a norteno or sureno....please explain, is there work that needs to be put in before they achieve the name? or an member of the eme or nuestra familia?

this is kinda interesting to me because i heard surenos talking about other gangs saying stuff like "u have to earn the right to claim the big 13 not just start going around claiming sur one day" but i dont know..sometimes it does seem like they just decide to be a sureno gang out of nowhere..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 14th, 2004, 10:51 am

homer-cxc sounds a bit confused! How does a gang claim X13 or X14? haha, Only wannabe surenos claim X13 and wannabe Nortenos claim X14 so that is pretty self explainable. Real Nortenos are down for X4!

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 14th, 2004, 11:06 am

@Rudog
Homer, makes no sense and he aint trying to.....I just ignore kats like that....

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 14th, 2004, 2:46 pm

hinm wrote:thanks for the information......rudog.....whats the difference between x14 and x4?
theirs no such thing as x14 or x13 its 13 or X3 or 14 or X4..

hinm

Unread post by hinm » May 15th, 2004, 12:50 pm

thanks, not really familiar with the hispanic gang structure....but thanks for the information.