what is deep

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
O.

what is deep

Unread post by O. » July 14th, 2003, 11:13 pm

What do yall consider deep or small sets in Cali. Cuz in other cities it varies up in the Sota deep would be considered like 80-150 members or better small would be like 30-50 members.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 15th, 2003, 8:02 am

in compton deep is 500 ,most average hoods are less than 200 deep , south side if you include mayo glencoe temple pearl chester and atlantic''i know alonso will not agree about the drive but they claim south lol '' is one if not the deepest hood ,santana block is deep,nutty block is deep ,fruit town piru is deep ,lueders park piru with bradfield st and bullis rd north of the park they deep ... hoods like ward lane hutslers are like 50 deep lol ,but in south central you can find hoods with 1000 members .but its not the number its the quality ...and i think no one can denie that compton and watts blocks may be smaller in superficie but their gang population density is among the highest in l.a county

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 15th, 2003, 8:12 am

but those years most of my generation is in the pn ,or they are restin in peace ,few of them work and only a lil squad of homies are still hangin and bangin for the south ...you take 10% of all generations ,and you have the active side ,so for a hood that claim 500 deep take out the rankers, the knuckleheads,the snitches,the cowards,then if you got 20 real riders well you deep ...lol

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

that's real right there

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 15th, 2003, 8:57 am

Casper is on point with that! Quality vs. Quantity. It doesn't matter if you 1000 deep, it's what that small percentage of riders do on the street. I'd say a majority of the members of a hood are just the part-timers, relatives, or hanger-on's that don't got no business being in the hood. You ever notice when the real riders in the hood start getting "too active", the police come and lock em' up real quick for a minute, then the hood gets quiet? Nowadays, it ain't like fools are rollin' 15 cars deep on missions. It only takes one fool to pull a trigger and another fool to drive...LOL.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

gv

Unread post by whitekid » July 16th, 2003, 10:00 am

Does every one in the set know every one? and has there ever been beef between people in the same set?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 16th, 2003, 10:40 am

no i dont know a lot of the 16 year old homies and they are the one who are reppin' the hood right now ,and i can say that a lots of homies lost their life cause of inside stuff ,killing each other over a hoe or some money ...i think it's a general problem right now you have the bg's who are comin' back home after 10 years in the pn for some dirt they did for the hood back in the 90's ,the bangin era ... and the tiny's that are makin' money think they own the block ,but the bgz got mad and they start shit ,its just an exemple of inside stuff between generations ,but you have a gang of other inside of the set problems ,like a dice game, like you fu-k my sister,one of my homie found out that one of his lil homie is fu-kin his mother for some rocks when he was locked .i know many homies that got set up by their own homies ,even kidnapped and tortured ,man its not easy nowaday ,just listen to that song 50 50 luv from bg knocc out album ,its all about this topic .

BOMPTON G

Re: what is deep

Unread post by BOMPTON G » July 17th, 2003, 3:39 am

I KNOW IN THAT CAMPANELLA HAS A LOT OF THE BIG HOMIES LOCKED UP DOING YEARS, BUT WE STILL GOT NUMBERS.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 22nd, 2003, 9:18 am

Big Dusty Loco: I heard the same thing from WWII Pacific theater veterans. They would talk about fierce battles where only 15% of our marines (skeleton) would do the heavy fighting against only 15% of theirs. Everyone else was dug in (flesh) and shooting into the jungle with a few sucking their thumbs at the bottom of fox hole unable to even hold a rifle (fat).

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 23rd, 2003, 4:17 am

It all depends on the size of your area as to what is deep. My hood aint to big so Id say on the whole its bout maybe 80 deep? Yet Tallaght is a massive hood so there's all diff gangs and they hundreds deep. Yet my area (Sandyford) is seen as deep due to a small population and has a fearsome reputation, though it ain't near as active as it once was.

Unread post by Guest » July 23rd, 2003, 5:44 am

WHERE THE HELL IS SANDYFORD?

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » July 23rd, 2003, 6:03 am

J.B. wrote:WHERE THE HELL IS SANDYFORD?
In Ireland

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: what is deep//Question

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 23rd, 2003, 6:56 am

We use to roll 40 cars deep on Crenshaw blvd...just bumbin' music. Are niggaz still doin that on Crenshaw or has that faded?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 23rd, 2003, 7:15 am

40 deep lol don't you think is a bit too much? and who ''we use'' wich hood ? israel riders?

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 23rd, 2003, 8:17 am

caspers tryin' to do my like Em did Benzino...he wants to take me out of the game permanently...but how can you do that? I'm the real deal. I'm from LBC with real pedigree nigga. I respect you and would appreciate you responding more to my posts...with some insight...yeah, I'm a bit far away from the hood right now, but that sh-t is always with me...nigga

Unread post by Guest » July 24th, 2003, 5:42 am

WELL WHEN YOU GUYZ WERE ROLLIN DOWN CRENSHAW WERE YOU GUYZ STRAPPED? DID YALL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OTHER PEOPLE?

Unread post by Guest » July 24th, 2003, 5:53 am

HA! HA! HA! NIGGAZ BEE EXAGGERATING. NI99A WE ALL KNOW YOUR HOMIES AND YOU DIDN'T ROLL 40 CARS DEEP DOWN NO CRENSHAW, NOT EVEN 1 CAR DEEP. YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WERE TO FIND CRENSHAW IF I TOLD YOU I WOULD GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS WITH A MAP TO FIND IT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2003, 6:47 am

40 tank deep lol ... rolling down jerusalem blvd may be... lol don't take it personal its just that it seems a bit too much ,peace anyway ...

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 24th, 2003, 6:57 am

Yeah man what did you gain by rolling 40 cars deep if you did that in my hood in S.D. you might get tripped with really hard or even flopped on. lol :twisted: its not that we dont b leave you dogg its just that your story is far fetched real far.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » July 24th, 2003, 8:15 am

wassup casper...i was trippin on "thesoulsedge". he got me wondering about him cause hes trying TOO hard to sound like hes one of the fellas. on top of that he be putting his so called family and homies business all on front street. damm, tell that boy to slow it down a taste. a person cant live on SOMEONE ELSE'S rep like he tryin to do concerning his family, if they his family, makes you wonder just how hard core soulsedge is if he never put in the work he says THEY did. i've done more time in the pen than he has been on this earth and I KNOW how the fellas would look at him and do him when they see his style and hear him run that drag.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 24th, 2003, 10:08 am

LOL @ soulsedge...kick back homie. 40 cars deep on the Shaw?

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 24th, 2003, 12:43 pm

Nigga...40 cars deep means all of us together were 40 cars deep. 8-Ball Crip was a small local gang and couldn't roll 40 deep. And it was just about bumpin' music. No lil niggaz from LBC would go up to Crenshaw to bang...it would be suicide.

As for the location of Crenshaw....Going from Ladera Heights....take Slauson until you cross Crenshaw...it's pretty easy to remember.

By the way, I was just a pre-teen and I rolled on Crenshaw only twice. I want to know if people still doin' that. As I remember, we just rolled up and down the street bangin' "Rock the Bells".

As for trin' to hard, I am "very driven" sometimes. I am not "one of the boyz" on this site. The level of my knowledge is different from what I see here. The way I see it I can get more depth and maturity from listening and asking questions.

Most of my one-to-one street knowledge ends about 1990. So I think that my perhaps excessive style come from guilt. I feel guilty about gettin' out of the hood. I feel like I didn't give back to my niggaz. And I feel not-so-connected to people in Israel right now. So you are dealing with a smart guy with a lot of "reactionary force".

Bear with me...I'll grow.

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 24th, 2003, 12:45 pm

Soulsedge did yall all fill up on Petro at the same time lol im just doggin witcha homie lol stay up man :D

TINY_ENNY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TINY_ENNY » November 6th, 2003, 5:15 pm

WE ONLY 50 DEEP BUT WE STILL PUT IN WORK

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » November 7th, 2003, 7:10 am

some gangs here are 300 - 500 deep, and alot of differant gangs in places are united under the one organisation, and have a superior command, even though they operate on there own... the organisation they represent has about 10,000 - 15,000 members all together... these are heavily armed paramilitarys, usually armed with RPG's AR-15'S, M16's,AK47'S, UZI'S,Grenades,explosives, Glocks,berretas and various other weapons.

Cereal_II
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cereal_II » November 7th, 2003, 7:22 am

I think iz confuzin 2 say that a terrorist group iz a gang cuz ya fight 4 leavin united kingdom your are a part of uk and ya dont wanna be no mo is different from the homeys fightin 4 they hood, i dont share ya cause cuz it happenz with some crazy asses called basques think they gotta be a country iz like Cali had a group that wanted to b a country apart from USA.

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » November 7th, 2003, 7:37 am

Cereal_II wrote:I think iz confuzin 2 say that a terrorist group iz a gang because ya fight 4 leavin united kingdom your are a part of uk and ya dont wanna be no mo is different from the homeys fightin 4 they hood, i dont share ya cause because it happenz with some crazy asses called basques think they gotta be a country iz like Cali had a group that wanted to b a country apart from USA.
I'm not talking about The freedom fighters of the IRA, I am TALKING about THE UDA, they are heavily involved in drugs,racketering,prostitution ETC...

DOH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOH » November 7th, 2003, 7:38 am

I'm not talking about The freedom fighters of the IRA, I am TALKING about THE UDA, they are heavily involved in drugs,racketering,prostitution ETC...

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”