Canoga Park Alabamas

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Canoga Park Alabamas

Unread post by kushbomb » May 21st, 2004, 5:31 pm

The Office of the City Attorney Gang Unit presently has gang injunctions in place against gangs throughout Los Angeles, including the Canoga Park Alabama

damn i never knew that. does anyone have any info about how deep they are?

i remember visiting a relative on that side of the valley and thought there were no gangs that patrolled territory hardcore. i was finding a chill spot to blaze in a neighborhood behind canoga high near sherman way, and 3 guys walk by and see me crouched behind a wall , they stopped and looked at each other then one walked up to me askin where im from. i thought "these kids must be jokin". i looked up and kept blazing. then i hear him yell "cpa, you dont belong here foo" and rushed me. i dropped my pipe and started fightin them. i knocked one on his ass and gave myself distance for 2 seconds from the other 2 to catch my breath then i see the one on the floor pull out a blade so i ran. my couzin told me their are only a couple gangs that will blast out there and alabama is one.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Canoga Park Alabamas

Unread post by mr 503 » May 21st, 2004, 8:57 pm

CANOGA PARK HAS A SEMI OLD GANG HISTORY. IM NOT SURE HOW DEEP THEY ARE I KNOW THEY BEEN AROUND SINCE ATLEAST THE 60S.

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » May 21st, 2004, 9:43 pm

yea and i heard theres a gang in chatsworth when the city was mostly hispanic. it's amazing they keep their neighborhood alive so long when it is now a mostly white area. i also heard their initiation takes years so they can root out all the busters

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 22nd, 2004, 2:16 am

yea i heard they put u on a probation period for like 3 years. i know they have had a beef with speas langdon st for a long time. im not sure who else they have beef with .

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 27th, 2004, 12:39 pm

CPA IS A DUMB GANG IN AWAY THEY GO AROUND GETIN GIRLS PREGNANT TALKIN ABOUT THEY PLAYERS LOL WHAT KINDA MESS IS THAT ITS MESSED UP BECAUS THATS JUST TAKIN SOMEONES LIFE AWAY AND THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE AND THEY BE KICKIN OUT ALOT OF HOMIES FROM THEY HOOD JUST KUZ SOMEBODY GETIN ON THEY NERVS
OVER SOME LIL CRAP AND THEY DONT LIKE NOBODY FROM PACOIMA
I CANT STAND THEM

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » May 28th, 2004, 9:05 pm

Canoga Park isn't all white it's almost all hispanic. Whites are moving out of the west valley if you haven't noticed. Except for areas like woodland hills, west hills, and other areas south of ventura the valleys almost all hispanic. 20 years ago is when everything was white out here but not now.
Last edited by JD on May 28th, 2004, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » May 28th, 2004, 9:06 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:CPA IS A DUMB GANG IN AWAY THEY GO AROUND GETIN GIRLS PREGNANT TALKIN ABOUT THEY PLAYERS LOL WHAT KINDA MESS IS THAT ITS MESSED UP BECAUS THATS JUST TAKIN SOMEONES LIFE AWAY AND THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE AND THEY BE KICKIN OUT ALOT OF HOMIES FROM THEY HOOD JUST KUZ SOMEBODY GETIN ON THEY NERVS
I CANT STAND THEM
do all you fools get your info from this site? lmao

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandexpress/page6.html

' Canoga Parque Alabama Street is one of the oldest and most unique barrios in the valley. They are from at least the 50s, and have a large veterano group. They are one of the most isolated barrios in LA, with only one neighbor within a two mile distance. Their members are dedicated to being players, and accustome to having alot hinas. They have a reputation of leaving hinas pregneant and then leaving them throughout LA. For other than those reasons you may not even know they exist. They do other typical barrio activities but since they didnt have any neighbors they concentrate on one thing. They do have rivalries but not many, their main one being with Barrio Reseda. They have one of the most rigorous initiation processes in LA. A hopeful member has to go on a probation period for two years, and the ruling comitee is very picky. They have refused members after the 2 year probation period for reasons like having the wrong shoes. If they were not so isolated, believe me, they wouldnt be able to get away with that. Once you have been aproved you will get jumped into to Canoga Park Ala St, and then must choose a click, and get jumped into them. Once your in your first two years you are watched very carefully, and may be jumped out for petty things. The whole way you have to prove yourself, and the veteranos are very strict. People have been jumped out after being members for along time just because they got an a veteranos nerves in a party or at a kickback. Because of this youll find alot of members of other barrios in the valley that once tried to get into, or were actually in, Canoga Park but were rejected. When I first heard about all of this I thought it was a joke, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. Canoga Park has a very large ratio of its members in state pens, with very few members on the street. It is virtually impossible for them to have youngsters, unless they start proving themselves when their 5. Yet they manage to keep their barrio free of invaders, even though they do have a proffittable drug market, with so many middle class white people nearby.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » May 28th, 2004, 9:15 pm

Canoga Park's closest enemies besides reseda are Bryant St, & Brown Pride in northridge. And that's BS that they don't have youngsters there are a gang of kids in middle school and high school claimin cpa.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » May 29th, 2004, 9:51 am

LOL! You cats are wild. It sound like they from Alabama.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 29th, 2004, 12:41 pm

JD wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:CPA IS A DUMB GANG IN AWAY THEY GO AROUND GETIN GIRLS PREGNANT TALKIN ABOUT THEY PLAYERS LOL WHAT KINDA MESS IS THAT ITS MESSED UP BECAUS THATS JUST TAKIN SOMEONES LIFE AWAY AND THEY DO IT ON PURPOSE AND THEY BE KICKIN OUT ALOT OF HOMIES FROM THEY HOOD JUST KUZ SOMEBODY GETIN ON THEY NERVS
I CANT STAND THEM
do all you fools get your info from this site? lmao

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/ganglandexpress/page6.html

' Canoga Parque Alabama Street is one of the oldest and most unique barrios in the valley. They are from at least the 50s, and have a large veterano group. They are one of the most isolated barrios in LA, with only one neighbor within a two mile distance. Their members are dedicated to being players, and accustome to having alot hinas. They have a reputation of leaving hinas pregneant and then leaving them throughout LA. For other than those reasons you may not even know they exist. They do other typical barrio activities but since they didnt have any neighbors they concentrate on one thing. They do have rivalries but not many, their main one being with Barrio Reseda. They have one of the most rigorous initiation processes in LA. A hopeful member has to go on a probation period for two years, and the ruling comitee is very picky. They have refused members after the 2 year probation period for reasons like having the wrong shoes. If they were not so isolated, believe me, they wouldnt be able to get away with that. Once you have been aproved you will get jumped into to Canoga Park Ala St, and then must choose a click, and get jumped into them. Once your in your first two years you are watched very carefully, and may be jumped out for petty things. The whole way you have to prove yourself, and the veteranos are very strict. People have been jumped out after being members for along time just because they got an a veteranos nerves in a party or at a kickback. Because of this youll find alot of members of other barrios in the valley that once tried to get into, or were actually in, Canoga Park but were rejected. When I first heard about all of this I thought it was a joke, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. Canoga Park has a very large ratio of its members in state pens, with very few members on the street. It is virtually impossible for them to have youngsters, unless they start proving themselves when their 5. Yet they manage to keep their barrio free of invaders, even though they do have a proffittable drug market, with so many middle class white people nearby.
LOL I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I SEEN THAT WEBSITE BUT I KNOW THIS FROM WHAT IVE SEEN KUZ I USE TO HAVE PROBLEMES WITH THEM AND THEY REALY DO ACT SHADY AGAINST THEY HOMIES AND WOMEN
THEY ALWASY TALKIN DOWN ON EVERY BODY HOOD BUT THEY ACT LIKE THEY JUST THE SUPER GANG OF THE VALLEY I USE TI HATE THEM FOOLS BUT NOW ITS LIKE WHATEVER

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » June 2nd, 2004, 11:43 pm

alabamas be puttin it down at canoga high
n theres like 2 headz at taft
n bustas claimin cpa at sutter n columbus
they always be down sherman way near t-mart n weinerschnitzel
lanark park and quimby park
lotta them bryant st.ers and south side reseda treces dissin canoga at cleveland and reseda high
they crossed out CPAx3 at reseda park

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 22nd, 2004, 10:25 pm

i give CPAx3 props tho they put it down in Canoga Park n the west valley
they aint the ones witha buncha youngstas all talkin shi n all routie like the s/s n w/s resedaz

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 8th, 2004, 2:30 pm

CPA is a little like Sotel. A very old gang that is relatively isolated from other varrios.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » February 18th, 2005, 12:35 am

Damn those vatos from CPA really know wuz up and shit I kick it with sum hayna whose life is all about the CPA's and one of her best hommies just got locked up for blasting at sum fool from temple street and then all of those fools are always going in and out of the bote and shit. I give my props to those fools unlike them fakeass vatos from Bryant ST damn, those fools supposely control cleveland high and like two days ago some new fool from PBS just arrived and some other fool from I dont know where just got there too along with sum vato from CPA and there is like almost five crews and bloods and crips in there and none of them burros ahs done anyting about it thats sad I know that shit like that aint happening at Canoga park.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » February 22nd, 2005, 10:01 pm

the burros dont do nothin but tag FU-- NIG-ERS big as fu-- in the bathroom
i saw it

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » March 2nd, 2005, 2:48 pm

What bathroom?

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » March 9th, 2005, 12:41 am

it was at cleveland high

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » March 9th, 2005, 10:57 am

Yeah that shit is true, I arely got kicked out of that fucking school but those fools aint shit has any one seen Bryant Street that shit is a fucking gated community, no wonder they been around if no one can go in there to bust a mission and shit, unlike CPA you can't walk around Lanark park where they stay at cause all of the sudden there is a fool hitting you up. I got respect for those fools I've seen what they are about.

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 20th, 2008, 8:13 am

i dont understand where everyone comes up with crap about probation, i have heard it a few times... i was in prison, cpa was jumping people in, anybody that they could get, now jumping some one in prsion is kind of looked at like they are weak. most people wait til they get out so that homies can see what they are about, if they are down for the cause. when you are busted, for the most part you really dont know the people your doing time with, and the guys they jumped in cpa were real lame, even one of their homies was embarrassed by their actions

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

fuck Canoga Park Alabamas

Unread post by DNice » August 31st, 2008, 8:50 pm

THEY TRYED TO KILL ME IN THEY HOOD LIKE 2005 2006 I DIDN'T EVEN KNO IT WAS A HOOD.. IT LOOKED JANKY AS FUCK THO...2 ESE CAME OUT ONE HAD A HOOD OTHER WHITE T with BLACK GLOVES THEY SAID WHERE U NIGGERS FROM? ME AND THE HOMIE LOOKED AT EM LIKE WHAT? WE SEEN THERE BURNERS AND RAN THEY WAS WALKIN TOWARDS US BUT WAS SOME DISTANCE STILL....SHOT LIKE 15 TIMES TOTAL I DIDN'T GET HIT BY THEGACE OF GOD...I WAS 30 FEET AWAY AND IT WAS 2 GUNMEN ME AND THE HOMIE WAS OUT SIDE IN THEY HOOD WAKIN A BITCH TO THE CAR WE BOTH RAN AND DIDN'T GET HIT...POLICE CAME AND WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE THEY TLD ME CPA AND THE BLACKS IN THE AREA HAD BEEF....THEY SAID A BLACK RESIDENT SHOT UP A MEXICAN FROM CPA A DAY B4 AND ALMOST KILLED THE MEXICAN BUT HE LIVED SO CPA WAS TRIPPIN MAJOR...COLD THING ABOUT IT THO ONE OF THE MEXICANS WHO TRYED TO KILL ME FROM CPA WAS A WHITE BOY with A BALD HEAD..CUZ WAS BETWEEN 19 AND 26 I TOLD THE POLICE I AINT SEE HIM GOOD..THIS WAS IN 05

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”