Biggest gang rivalry from 70's to present

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

Biggest gang rivalry from 70's to present

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 16th, 2003, 7:25 am

As far as west coast gang wars go including black and mexican gangs is there a bigger rivalry than 83 gangster crips and rolling 60's crips.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 16th, 2003, 8:52 am

i think in south central east coast vs hoovers have made more victims

BOMPTON G

Re: Biggest gang rivalry from 70's to present

Unread post by BOMPTON G » July 17th, 2003, 2:49 am

YEA THERE IS MY HOOD CAMPANELLA PARK VS. FRONTHOOD COMPTON CRIP, HOLLY HOOD VS. KELLY PARK, CAMPANELLA PARK VS. NUTTY BLOCK CRIP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 4:45 am

if you want to talk about compton well,the biggest beefs was nutty block vs fruit town \southside vs palmer block \santana vs lueders park \and the biggest post peace treaty compton beef was southside atlantic nh kelly vs lueders park mob fruit town elm lime holly hood piru and bounty hunters ,it was an east side thang...but there is a gang of other big beef

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 26th, 2003, 2:25 pm

(Im pretty ignorant in this area so im sorry if i say something dumb...)

Why do different sets of crips fight against each other? I mean if they all share the same name, then why not just come together and make some money. In the end, isnt money the ultimate goal?

I know gangs are a LOT TOUGHER than fraternities, but the reason why I ask is because with my fraternity, we have 225 chapters nationally, and we have national conventions where we get together and decide laws that govern the fraternity in general. My point is...could Crips (or Bloods) function in this manner? I understand that not everyone is going to get along, however; Im just wondering if their is some type of common interest or goal.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 28th, 2003, 2:23 am

I do not think the getting along thing could happen as at the heart of gang culture well in my experience is you and your set wanting to be the hardest in your area, so competition with other sets then is a direct result so for co-operation to begin the whole ethos of gang culture would have to change and I think that juss wont happen.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 29th, 2003, 12:18 am

Oh i see...thanks for answering.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 29th, 2003, 1:43 am

back in the dayz east coast crips vs hoover crips but in la now east coast crips vs florence 13 over a robbery that is causing a lot of killings in los angeles and in prisons...

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 29th, 2003, 6:22 am

Capone how did the beef between East Coast and Hoover start ?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 29th, 2003, 8:39 pm

capone2 wrote:over a robbery..

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 29th, 2003, 8:41 pm

Damnit........I fucked that last post all up cause I wasn't paying attention. This board doesn't offer an edit feature, so I can't delete it myself. Sorry bout that.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpacerLoco » July 30th, 2003, 6:56 am

Bulls Fan wrote:Oh i see...thanks for answering.
No problem, homie.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 10th, 2003, 4:35 pm

The oldest Black vs. Mexican gang war is probably Venice 13 gainst Shore Line Crips. It's been going since at least 1977 and is showing no signs of ending. Another old Mexican vs. Black rivalry is Grape St. vs. Colonia Watts. Not sure if that one's still going.

PEACE

yayeeyayee

Unread post by yayeeyayee » September 9th, 2003, 8:33 pm

grape st VS bounty huntaz
grape st VS pj watts

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by Stone » September 10th, 2003, 4:44 pm

don't forget about the 18st/38st essays vs BPS/NH 20s B/Outlaws 20s/BSP 30s/29 BSV. This war has been hot since 92/93. I don't know if the 52 Pueblo's scrap with these essays. I've heard the 42 and 43rd GC have beef with the 38st also but I don't know if that true.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 10th, 2003, 7:52 pm

Stone wrote:don't forget about the 18st/38st essays vs BPS/NH 20s B/Outlaws 20s/BSP 30s/29 BSV. This war has been hot since 92/93. I don't know if the 52 Pueblo's scrap with these essays. I've heard the 42 and 43rd GC have beef with the 38st also but I don't know if that true.
I got one homie from 43GangstaCrip and he was tellin me about their beef with 38st... they mos def have beef...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » September 11th, 2003, 5:36 pm

PJ Watts vs. Grape.
Marvin vs. Geer
83 vs. 60's
H30's vs. 20's/Fruit town
Vann Ness vs. 60's
107 Hoova vs. Denver Ln.
Shoer Lines vs. PlayBoy GC

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » September 12th, 2003, 7:47 pm

The beef between Grape Street and PJ Watts really started in early July 1987 and it started because homies from Grape rode over to the PJ's and at that time alot of the PJ ridahs was just getting out of lock up and a comment was made to 1 of the PJW cats asking if any Bounty Hunters was at his crib (in sarcasm) which resulted in words exchanged and the PJ's dumping on the Grapenutts. Grape responded and killed a PJ OG. The rest is history, u have to realize prior to that, Grapenutts would go in the PJ at will, hell i even play bball for their gym in '77. Some of the orginals from Grape lived in the PJ and the surrounding houses. The very 1st OG's from Grape were not from the projects, but there are many OG's from the projects, there was always beef between the 2 projects, ya feel me.

The beef between Grape and the Bounty Hunters has been going on since the mid 70's, simple crips and bloods thang with a true body count.

Many peoiple don't know, but Grape was 1, if not the 1st interracial sets in the city. ( Re: LA Times circa 1980). The mexicans from Grape did not click with Colonia Watts and started the Grapevine, the blacks were a group of crips without a hood, Big Houncho was OG Grandee, so cripping was natural way of thangs for his brothers and the other OG Grapenutts . the (JDC) Jordan Down Crips were defunct around this time. So the brothas click with the mexicans and started Grapeing. I remember the mexicans would be right there fighting and kicking A$$ every time the Bounty Hunters would try to creep across the tracks. There was alot of interracial relationships in that hood during that time and much love.

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » September 12th, 2003, 7:49 pm

P.S. Grape use to punish WCW Watts Colonia Weigand in those days, but had a good relationship with WCP Watts Colonia Primera. Also does anyone know when that Colonia set in Oxnard started up?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 13th, 2003, 3:12 am

anyone know PEANUT FROM WATTS COLONIA WEIGAND (R.I.P.)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 13th, 2003, 7:34 am

first much props to those infos , i knew about colonia weigand , but were is colonia primera ? i don't know about oxnar , and its true that the blacks were down with the mexicans in jordan down , but things have changed , you talked about og big houncho from the grandees ? well you talked about compton grandees ?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 13th, 2003, 8:44 am

i got this post from another site message board from someone from OXNARD CHIQUES...

qvole homies. one of my perros told me about this site, said there were some wanna-be COXCHers logging on and trying to get their ride on. As a true Coloniero, i find this shit insulting!
ive been from my hood ( LA COLONIA CHIQUES) since i was just a pup, and its sad to say that my hood is little by little turning into the 18th street of Ventura county. all you wanna-be CO boys out there , peep this sclecha..
La Colonia, an urban districo located on the big EASTSIDE of OXNARD califas, was a place where minority soldiers were sent back in world war 2 for military leave. the projects werent even projects back then ,they were barracks. this was because the main naval base in port hueneme was for whites only. the majority of oxnards raza lived in rose park, and it was when ww2 ended that the city turned the barracks into housing projects that the raza migrated to la colonia. the name "CHIQUES" dates back to the late 1950's when la jura started calling Oxnard " little chicago " because of all the crime. in fact, When La Colonia first started becoming a gang, it never used "Chiques", because Colonia homies always felt that they were up against all other barrios in Chiques. Our homies didnt start representing Chiques until the late 70's. La Colonia is the deepest hood in ventura county, yes we all know that. but our numbers are mainly from a bunch of wanna-be's who have never even lived in the big CO. I'd have to say that about 75 percent of our hood is puro wanna-be's. if you just countde the real CO boys, our numbers wouldnt be nearly as great as they are right now. you lames make the big COXCH look bad. get right.shouts to all Ventura county gente logging onto this site. VIVA LA COLONIA CHIQUES PURO SURX3 BLUE RAG!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 13th, 2003, 8:49 am

thanks for the info stateraised , but i still would like to know about colonia primera ...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 13th, 2003, 9:05 am

wizard wond wrote:P.S. Grape use to punish WCW Watts Colonia Weigand in those days, but had a good relationship with WCP Watts Colonia Primera. Also does anyone know when that Colonia set in Oxnard started up?
say wizard wond. here you go, its from someone from Colonia chiques in oxnard...

qvole homies. one of my perros told me about this site, said there were some wanna-be COXCHers logging on and trying to get their ride on. As a true Coloniero, i find this shit insulting!
ive been from my hood ( LA COLONIA CHIQUES) since i was just a pup, and its sad to say that my hood is little by little turning into the 18th street of Ventura county. all you wanna-be CO boys out there , peep this sclecha..
La Colonia, an urban districo located on the big EASTSIDE of OXNARD califas, was a place where minority soldiers were sent back in world war 2 for military leave. the projects werent even projects back then ,they were barracks. this was because the main naval base in port hueneme was for whites only. the majority of oxnards raza lived in rose park, and it was when ww2 ended that the city turned the barracks into housing projects that the raza migrated to la colonia. the name "CHIQUES" dates back to the late 1950's when la jura started calling Oxnard " little chicago " because of all the crime. in fact, When La Colonia first started becoming a gang, it never used "Chiques", because Colonia homies always felt that they were up against all other barrios in Chiques. Our homies didnt start representing Chiques until the late 70's. La Colonia is the deepest hood in ventura county, yes we all know that. but our numbers are mainly from a bunch of wanna-be's who have never even lived in the big CO. I'd have to say that about 75 percent of our hood is puro wanna-be's. if you just countde the real CO boys, our numbers wouldnt be nearly as great as they are right now. you lames make the big COXCH look bad. get right.shouts to all Ventura county gente logging onto this site. VIVA LA COLONIA CHIQUES PURO SURX3 BLUE RAG!!!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 13th, 2003, 9:10 am

bgCASPER wrote:thanks for the info stateraised , but i still would like to know about colonia primera ...
ha ha, damm casper, i messed up that first post, that was ment for wizard wond homie...too early for me BGCASPER, still drunk driving! lol

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » September 13th, 2003, 11:59 am

Yeah, bgCasper, there was a hood called colonia primera I don't know if there still active. As u know primera means 1st in spanish. These guys were some of the colonia veteranos, who didn't like what was going with the youngsters from weigand. The primeras also included blacks and puerto ricans as well as mexicans from colonia watts and were respected by both grape street and weigand. I remember watching Bobo who was black and a colonia veterano, (remember looneytones from the movie "colors"? same style, but Bobo was harder) and his wife, a chicana and kids catching the hunington park bus 305 busline and going shopping with a big ass Colonia Watts sweatsuit many times and coming home with nothing but what they went to get. We use to think that mf was crazy repping like that in pure Florence 13 hood, lol, solo at that. P.S. yeah I was talking about Compton grandees as far as Honch was concerned, but I was a little pup in those days and only heard the stories from my big homies about grandees and boothill.

wizard wond
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wizard wond » September 13th, 2003, 12:05 pm

Thanks stateraised for the info, my homie Santos grew up in Oxnard before moving to Watts after a few years, his family moved back and a couple of the Colonia primeras cats moved up there with them. I was wandering if they clicked up with your homies. They would come back to our hood with some Oxnard cats for h20 and stuff, know what I mean.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 13th, 2003, 12:40 pm

wizard wond wrote:Thanks stateraised for the info, my homie Santos grew up in Oxnard before moving to Watts after a few years, his family moved back and a couple of the Colonia primeras cats moved up there with them. I was wandering if they clicked up with your homies. They would come back to our hood with some Oxnard cats for h20 and stuff, know what I mean.
wizard, im not from colonia chiques homie...lol... i'm from Artesia in LA county, that was a post i got from another gangsite board. i had just been there reading the posts and when you asked about that i went back to that site and posted it here. anyways, have a good one...peace. 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 13th, 2003, 7:16 pm

wizard wond i asked a question ... were and what is colonia primera . i only know the weigand just east of fudge town and the ss players from s gate is a colonia click that broke off and did their solo shyt in south gate?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 13th, 2003, 7:25 pm

sorry i didn't saw your answer ....thanks homie but you know if they was ''colonia primera'' sharing their hood with weigand???its like me at the grandees time i saw them and got uncles but i wasn't part of it .but the grandees wasn't joking they was quik to gun play and well armed the legend say they had robed a military camp just to get the rifles , i remember that i saw a lots of m1 rifles back then...

elpooh

Unread post by elpooh » December 22nd, 2003, 7:56 pm

Stone wrote:don't forget about the 18st/38st essays vs BPS/NH 20s B/Outlaws 20s/BSP 30s/29 BSV. This war has been hot since 92/93. I don't know if the 52 Pueblo's scrap with these essays. I've heard the 42 and 43rd GC have beef with the 38st also but I don't know if that true.
What the hell is 29 BSV... the BSVs are on 52 and 56 st.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » January 24th, 2004, 3:25 am

Varrio Nuevo Estrada vs White Fence
Sangra vs Lomas
Geraughty Loma vs LiL Valley
Rivera 13 Vs Pico Nuevo
Jardin 13 Vs Pico Viejo
Avenues Vs Clover
Cuatro Flats vs The Mob Crew