Copy Cat Gang Sites

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 7:32 pm
Location: denver,co

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by deeznuttz » June 3rd, 2004, 9:06 pm

^^^^^
real talk right there homie

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by bgcasper » June 3rd, 2004, 11:13 pm

banning kev was wrong ... the nigga use to respect you he never dissed you now the sideline bustaz who were spreading false rumours and even writtin' fake shyt ,fuckedd your relation with kev and even mine now that was wrong , and a real g from a l.a street gang actively postin' on this board is not comon ,now if you gonna ban the nigga cause he didnt agree with u than your ego is hudge we all do respect your work and we all including kev did state it on many occasions now baning him is really acting like a dictator to me you just acted like those 3rd war country leaders with a big ego who only sideline dick likers will have a pass and every nigga with an attitude will end up dead ...now if that shit continu we gonna end up with only u with authentic knowledge well than the 2000 members gonna be those startrek midwest clowns or eminem fans now niggaz like kev prevented this board to fall in that tupac .com pit ...if all the real niggaz got banned well we shoud rename our shyt disneyland .com , i just respect your work and love your site from 94 but i dont understand that last move ...peace

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: August 24th, 2003, 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by HaycH » June 4th, 2004, 4:30 am

Wrockets i always knew you were a goober post after post.. after post.
Before you try solving shyt first get out of your own shit.

You dont relize what your trying to protect. I posted a message here saying this thread seems no good its gonna be all flame so alonzo should contact the guy personally and not ask the crowd. I posted 3 times and it got deleted. I pmed him and he said he knew nothing about it.

You dont have control of your own mods deleting editing peoples post.
You got solja as an admin and im sure you dont know his history.
You dont even know whats going on around you.

Dont write me a useless essay take my advice like a men and accept your mistake.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 4th, 2004, 5:30 am

Alonso I felt you and Kev should had a close private session with one another. When I first came to this site is was very informative but now You have people posting nonesense. When I want to hear about RSC, BHB, or ETG I dont wanna hear about them from NYC. I came here to share and learn about LA Streetgangs. I hate to see 2 black men with bright future go back and forth with The Devil in the middle laughing and knowing I got them fighting again. Thank to your site I have met some real G's like Tatta, Kevmac, BgCasper, and Ace2 brothers that real and speaking the real. Its your site so u can do what u wanna do but banning Kev isnt the right move. If our mission is about saving our people but we can't even dialog on the net without feeling threaten then we are in trouble. My hope is that you and Kev have a heart to heart talk and settle this but not in no open forum. My last question is this topic, Was it a personal or business decision?
Last edited by ablackmanlookin on June 4th, 2004, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 8:28 am

HaycH wrote:Wrockets i always knew you were a goober post after post.. after post.
Before you try solving shyt first get out of your own stuff.

You dont relize what your trying to protect. I posted a message here saying this thread seems no good its gonna be all flame so alonzo should contact the guy personally and not ask the crowd. I posted 3 times and it got deleted. I pmed him and he said he knew nothing about it.

You dont have control of your own mods deleting editing peoples post.
You got solja as an admin and im sure you dont know his history.
You dont even know whats going on around you.

Dont write me a useless essay take my advice like a men and accept your mistake.
In my opinion your attitude sucks. Therefore you are in no opinion to judge anyone for anything. Take your own advice.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 10:43 am

wcrockets wrote:kevmac: I am not going sideways. That was a general statement based on the experience of seeing many many sites come and go and my feelings regarding them.

Next, I don't speak for Mr. Alonso. I don't really know what happened between y'all and only know what I am reading.

Next, I did NOT delete any threads in here. That is not me deleting them. That is an incorrect assumption you are making.

Finally, I will give another opinion, not meant negatively but since we are being so honest here today how about I think that you should take down the section on your site or be banned here, if allhoods is indeed your site. You are publicly dissing a respected man with a high profile rep. That section is sideways bro. My opinion. Peace.
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKIN FOR ALONSO. ALSO I SEE YOU ARE THE ONE INSTIGATING WHEN YOU COPY AND PASTE SOME SH*T FROM ANOTHER SITE JUST TO TELL "MASTA", "HEY LOOK THEYRE TALKIN BAD ABOUT YOU OVER HERE, YOU SHOULD BAN HIM". THATS GAY HOMIE. ALOSNSO IS A GROWN MAN HE CAN SEE THAT STUFF FOR HIMSELF AND MAKE HIS OWN DECISION. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHATS CRACCIN with THEM YOU SHOULDA NOT SPOKEN AT ALL. MY OPINION. WAR... :wink:

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 10:51 am

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:WAIT A MINUTE. LET'S ASK NEMESI ABOUT COPYCAT SITES GETTING SHUT DOWN BY THE BIG BAD VARRIO STREETGANGS.COM..HAHA...

I think both sites (ALLHOOD and STREETGANGS) are full of info...whether false/correct that's the site owner's responsibility to check/debate/verify. A lot of info passed down lately in Streetgangs is bunk. I just don't get these out of town cats speaking on what goes on over these LA streets. And how can you always keep checking or verifying boundaries/enemies/gang info when it changes on the daily? It means your ass is in the streets, or you know gangmembers in the hoods your researching, or know the cops that patrol it.

But then again ALONSO you the one with all the degrees and thesis papers, on TV, tenured...etc. You put in a lot of work, research, time into this stuff, able to make a business out of these brothers dying out here in these streets, indirectly glorifying this lifestyle to out of town wiggers/protestants/orientals/nyc kids. I think your message or original intent for the site got lost here. What is it your trying to do now? Cause as far as I know, the net isn't the place to find out current info, maybe old info. I doubt your active gangbanger is logging on consistently to give up the goods on their hood.

Kevmac's site isn't a copycat site at all. His forum is up to date and refreshing from the busterville on Streetgangs. Plus he is like some kinda damn customer service rep, always replying to emails and info, he's active in his own site. Plus he's a gangbanger, so his topics are going to be a different perspective from your stuff. I think Kevmac's spot is nice, lotta G's that know what he's rappin about get a kick out of it too.

Two different sites in my opinion.
AMEN SPEAK THE REAL. STREETGANGS IS BEIN OVERRUN with BUSTAS AND WANNA BES. PLUS I GIVE IT TO KEV HE IS MUCH MORE ACTIVE with HIS SITE AND ITS POSTERS. OVER HERE IT'LL TAKE EONS TO GET ANY OF U TO MOVE ON ANYTHING. I WONT SEE ALONSO RESPOND RIGHT back UNLESS HE SPOTS SOMETHING THAT ATTACKS HIM OR IF ITS SOMETHIN HE JUST PLAIN DONT LIKE. OTHER THAN THAT ITS PRETTY MUCH IN THE AIR WHEN DUDE WILL GET back TO U UNLESS YOURE ONE OF HIS "ASSISTANTS". PLUS I COULDA SWORN I READ THAT ALONSO HAS ALSO TESTIFIED AS A GANG EXPERT? WAS THIS AGAINST SOMEONE OR TO HELP THE POLICE OR WHAT? I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE TESTIFIED FOR SO I SUPPOSE I WONT SPEAK TO MUCH ON THAT... :roll:

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 12:03 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:
wcrockets wrote:kevmac: I am not going sideways. That was a general statement based on the experience of seeing many many sites come and go and my feelings regarding them.

Next, I don't speak for Mr. Alonso. I don't really know what happened between y'all and only know what I am reading.

Next, I did NOT delete any threads in here. That is not me deleting them. That is an incorrect assumption you are making.

Finally, I will give another opinion, not meant negatively but since we are being so honest here today how about I think that you should take down the section on your site or be banned here, if allhoods is indeed your site. You are publicly dissing a respected man with a high profile rep. That section is sideways bro. My opinion. Peace.
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKIN FOR ALONSO. ALSO I SEE YOU ARE THE ONE INSTIGATING WHEN YOU COPY AND PASTE SOME SH*T FROM ANOTHER SITE JUST TO TELL "MASTA", "HEY LOOK THEYRE TALKIN BAD ABOUT YOU OVER HERE, YOU SHOULD BAN HIM". THATS GAY HOMIE. ALOSNSO IS A GROWN MAN HE CAN SEE THAT STUFF FOR HIMSELF AND MAKE HIS OWN DECISION. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHATS CRACCIN with THEM YOU SHOULDA NOT SPOKEN AT ALL. MY OPINION. WAR... :wink:
I am speaking for myself. What you call instigating I call discussing. I'm not going to duck out of asking a question I think is valid just because you think I should. I don't think you are bringing anything with this post and I'll speak whenever I feel like it same as you.

Now as for your other post I think there does need to be some change for the better on communication. Also I agree kev has been very cool on the board and has brought a lot. That's why I am so confused about the section meant to ridicule. I just don't get that. Maybe I never will. I would like to see things get patched and back the way they were before. Peace.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 1:21 pm

wcrockets wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:
wcrockets wrote:kevmac: I am not going sideways. That was a general statement based on the experience of seeing many many sites come and go and my feelings regarding them.

Next, I don't speak for Mr. Alonso. I don't really know what happened between y'all and only know what I am reading.

Next, I did NOT delete any threads in here. That is not me deleting them. That is an incorrect assumption you are making.

Finally, I will give another opinion, not meant negatively but since we are being so honest here today how about I think that you should take down the section on your site or be banned here, if allhoods is indeed your site. You are publicly dissing a respected man with a high profile rep. That section is sideways bro. My opinion. Peace.

A question I have for some of these other site creators is: how long you going to be around? All of them talk so much smack but then a year or two later the only trace that they ever existed is a dead link in a search engine. This site is going to be around for a long long time.

And another thing, sure streetgangs.com can improve: anything can be made better. Perhaps it is time for some change. But what I don't understand is why you coming at Alonso like that? Is it really so hard to start a positive move for change instead of a negative backlash like some displayed here?
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE SPEAKIN FOR ALONSO. ALSO I SEE YOU ARE THE ONE INSTIGATING WHEN YOU COPY AND PASTE SOME SH*T FROM ANOTHER SITE JUST TO TELL "MASTA", "HEY LOOK THEYRE TALKIN BAD ABOUT YOU OVER HERE, YOU SHOULD BAN HIM". THATS GAY HOMIE. ALOSNSO IS A GROWN MAN HE CAN SEE THAT STUFF FOR HIMSELF AND MAKE HIS OWN DECISION. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHATS CRACCIN with THEM YOU SHOULDA NOT SPOKEN AT ALL. MY OPINION. WAR... :wink:
I am speaking for myself. What you call instigating I call discussing. I'm not going to duck out of asking a question I think is valid just because you think I should. I don't think you are bringing anything with this post and I'll speak whenever I feel like it same as you.

Now as for your other post I think there does need to be some change for the better on communication. Also I agree kev has been very cool on the board and has brought a lot. That's why I am so confused about the section meant to ridicule. I just don't get that. Maybe I never will. I would like to see things get patched and back the way they were before. Peace.


NO THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WAS INSTIGATE WHEN U BROUGHT UP A THREAD FROM ANOTHER SITE. AND PLUS THAT SO CALLED QUESTION OF YOURS WAS NOTHIN BUT SMART TALK. "HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA C AROUND?" DUMMIE PLEASE WHAT RELEVANCE IS THAT? THEN YOU TALKIN BOUT "THIS SITE IS GONNA BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME". HOW WOULD U KNOW , ITS ALONSOS SITE, HE MIGHT DECIDE TO QUIT TOMORROW FOOL. BUT THATS HIS BIZ SO STOP SUCCIN HIM UP CUZZ HE HOPEFULLY GOT A GIRL FOR THAT. I DONT CALL IT "DISCUSSIN" I CALL IT GETTIN OUTTA POCCET AND POPPIN OFF AT THE LIP. THE TYPE OF POSITION THAT WOULDA GOT YOU STOLE ON IF THIS DISCUSSION WAS IN PERSON AROUND SOME REAL NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT SOME REAL SH*T. WAR...RAYMOND OUT

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 4th, 2004, 1:27 pm

but lets face it...the "alfonzo" section would have never been made if this topic would have never started and this topic was obviously made because of allhood. before this topic was made nobody was even talking about alonso or this site anymore over there...why does their have to be a internet beef between the two sites? its VERY gay...i enjoy going to both forums..I wouldnt be surprised if pretty soon its going to be like..ONLY COME HERE OR I WILL BAN YOUR ASS!

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 1:30 pm

RIGHT THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. THIS TOPIC ALONE IS AN UNDERHANDED WAY OF DISSIN KEVS SITE. AND ALONSO STARTED THIS TOPIC. I WOULDA DID THE SAME AS KEV IN THAT POSITION...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 1:50 pm

Cuthroat333 said: NO THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WAS INSTIGATE WHEN U BROUGHT UP A THREAD FROM ANOTHER SITE. AND PLUS THAT SO CALLED QUESTION OF YOURS WAS NOTHIN BUT SMART TALK. "HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA C AROUND?" DUMMIE PLEASE WHAT RELEVANCE IS THAT? THEN YOU TALKIN BOUT "THIS SITE IS GONNA BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME". HOW WOULD U KNOW , ITS ALONSOS SITE, HE MIGHT DECIDE TO QUIT TOMORROW FOOL. BUT THATS HIS BIZ SO STOP SUCCIN HIM UP CUZZ HE HOPEFULLY GOT A GIRL FOR THAT. I DONT CALL IT "DISCUSSIN" I CALL IT GETTIN OUTTA POCCET AND POPPIN OFF AT THE LIP. THE TYPE OF POSITION THAT WOULDA GOT YOU STOLE ON IF THIS DISCUSSION WAS IN PERSON AROUND SOME REAL NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT SOME REAL SH*T. WAR...RAYMOND OUT

My reply: No you are wrong across the board. I meant what I said. And I'll ask you nicely once to squash your disrespect and name calling toward me. Here is my earlier response because you act like you didn't see it or are just too much of a knucklehead to believe it is real:

"I am speaking for myself. What you call instigating I call discussing. I'm not going to duck out of asking a question I think is valid just because you think I should. I don't think you are bringing anything with this post and I'll speak whenever I feel like it same as you.

Now as for your other post I think there does need to be some change for the better on communication. Also I agree kev has been very cool on the board and has brought a lot. That's why I am so confused about the section meant to ridicule. I just don't get that. Maybe I never will. I would like to see things get patched and back the way they were before. Peace."

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 1:57 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:RIGHT THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. THIS TOPIC ALONE IS AN UNDERHANDED WAY OF DISSIN KEVS SITE. AND ALONSO STARTED THIS TOPIC. I WOULDA DID THE SAME AS KEV IN THAT POSITION...
^^ A self-styled Mr. know-it-all. Hey Cutthroat, You don't that. And guess what? I don't know that either. You have made a lot of statements based on YOUR own assumptions and you never took the time to prove anything did you? Everything you accuse anyone of doing in this thread you are doing twice as much plus a lot more. All I did was ask a direct question and give my opinion. You're slinging names, false assumptions, disrespecting, breaking the rules, the list just goes on and on. Your putting War at the end of everything pretty much says it all doesn't it? Reality doesn't even enter into it it's just about you and your at war?

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 2:05 pm

wcrockets wrote:Cuthroat333 said: NO THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WAS INSTIGATE WHEN U BROUGHT UP A THREAD FROM ANOTHER SITE. AND PLUS THAT SO CALLED QUESTION OF YOURS WAS NOTHIN BUT SMART TALK. "HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA C AROUND?" DUMMIE PLEASE WHAT RELEVANCE IS THAT? THEN YOU TALKIN BOUT "THIS SITE IS GONNA BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME". HOW WOULD U KNOW , ITS ALONSOS SITE, HE MIGHT DECIDE TO QUIT TOMORROW FOOL. BUT THATS HIS BIZ SO STOP SUCCIN HIM UP CUZZ HE HOPEFULLY GOT A GIRL FOR THAT. I DONT CALL IT "DISCUSSIN" I CALL IT GETTIN OUTTA POCCET AND POPPIN OFF AT THE LIP. THE TYPE OF POSITION THAT WOULDA GOT YOU STOLE ON IF THIS DISCUSSION WAS IN PERSON AROUND SOME REAL NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT SOME REAL SH*T. WAR...RAYMOND OUT

My reply: No you are wrong across the board. I meant what I said. And I'll ask you nicely once to squash your disrespect and name calling toward me. Here is my earlier response because you act like you didn't see it or are just too much of a knucklehead to believe it is real:

"I am speaking for myself. What you call instigating I call discussing. I'm not going to duck out of asking a question I think is valid just because you think I should. I don't think you are bringing anything with this post and I'll speak whenever I feel like it same as you.

Now as for your other post I think there does need to be some change for the better on communication. Also I agree kev has been very cool on the board and has brought a lot. That's why I am so confused about the section meant to ridicule. I just don't get that. Maybe I never will. I would like to see things get patched and back the way they were before. Peace."
MISS with THAT with THAT HYPOCRITICAL BULL, COCCET. TRYIN TO ASK ME "NICELY" (LOL) TO STOP THE NAME CALLING AND DISRESPECT THEN RIGHT BEHIND THAT, YOU CALL ME A KNUCKLEHEAD, LOL. THATS GAY. EVER HEARD OF LEADIN BY EXAMPLE, DUMBASS? I SEE RIGHT THRU YOUR FAKE SELF RIGHTEOUS HIDE, COCCET. LIKE I SAID C4 YO TYPE OF POSITION IS THAT OF A MARC OR A B*TCH. SOMEONE TALKIN OUTTA TURN JUST TO POP LIP THAT'LL LIKELY END UP with A POPPED LIP. RAYMOND OUT ...

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 2:07 pm

wcrockets wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:RIGHT THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. THIS TOPIC ALONE IS AN UNDERHANDED WAY OF DISSIN KEVS SITE. AND ALONSO STARTED THIS TOPIC. I WOULDA DID THE SAME AS KEV IN THAT POSITION...
^^ A self-styled Mr. know-it-all. Hey Cutthroat, You don't that. And guess what? I don't know that either. You have made a lot of statements based on YOUR own assumptions and you never took the time to prove anything did you? Everything you accuse anyone of doing in this thread you are doing twice as much plus a lot more. All I did was ask a direct question and give my opinion. You're slinging names, false assumptions, disrespecting, breaking the rules, the list just goes on and on. Your putting War at the end of everything pretty much says it all doesn't it? Reality doesn't even enter into it it's just about you and your at war?
LOL THX FOR THE PSYCHO ANALYSIS DR. COCCET...:-)
OH AND NO PROOF YOU SAY? WELL IF U LOOK AT THE DATES THESE TOPICS WERE POSTED, KEV MADE HIS ON JUNE 2 WHILE ALONSO HAD THIS POST SINCE MAY 31, B*TCH. SO WHOS ASSUMING U SWINE? LOL. OH YEA WAR IS THERE CAUSE YOU GOT PEACE AT ALL THE END OF YOURS AND IT DONT STOP U FROM TALKIN BULL AND MASKIN IT BEHIND A FAKE "GOOD"ATTITUDE. YOURE A BUSTA FOR THAT COCCET. RAYMOND OUT...WAR
Last edited by Cutthroat333 on June 4th, 2004, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 4th, 2004, 2:11 pm

wcrockets wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:RIGHT THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. THIS TOPIC ALONE IS AN UNDERHANDED WAY OF DISSIN KEVS SITE. AND ALONSO STARTED THIS TOPIC. I WOULDA DID THE SAME AS KEV IN THAT POSITION...
^^ A self-styled Mr. know-it-all. Hey Cutthroat, You don't that. And guess what? I don't know that either. You have made a lot of statements based on YOUR own assumptions and you never took the time to prove anything did you?

i agree with cutthoat on this...think about it...THIS TOPIC WAS MADE BECAUSE OF ALLHOOD....its only obvious..WE ALL KNOW THAT...why is it that after a couple of days after allhood was up then all of a sudden their is talk about "copy cat sites" and now this topic is made so somebody can come in here and say "yeah allhood, thats a copy cat site" ?

User avatar
SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 192
Joined: April 25th, 2004, 10:42 am

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 4th, 2004, 2:37 pm

I duno y dis topic is still up.. I mean we all juss keep sayin basically the same dumb shit and wuteva. Allhood.net aint a copy cat site its juss a site covering sum of the same info. Wuts so god damn bad about that? This shit is so pathetic. None of the other topic that actually matter are gettin any posts on this forum because of this topic. Theres so many stupid ass wannabes and fakes on here now. Just about all us that are real and kno alot of facts have abandoned this site. I dont blame people for not posting because I dont really see anything being done to stop the fakes and wannabes to stop net bangin and what not. I for one aint a bout to keep posting here if sumthin aint done to get this site back to what it was a while back where there werent very many fakes and wannabes and we had clean,fun conversations about important things. Sry if I came across rough but im sick of dis stupid shit. Actin like a buncha lil kids. Wut happened to handlin things like mature people?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 281
Joined: November 7th, 2003, 8:32 am
Location: Kali
Contact:

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Tatta » June 4th, 2004, 2:46 pm

SouLja4LyFe wrote: Theres so many stupid ass wannabes and fakes on here now. Just about all us that are real and kno alot of facts have abandoned this site.

LOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL


LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

User avatar
SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 192
Joined: April 25th, 2004, 10:42 am

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » June 4th, 2004, 2:52 pm

u dont kno me so fuck off homie. Dont judge me. Everything u THINK u kno about me is wrong.

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 3:05 pm

Cutthroat333: I'm done with trying to reason with you. I just put you up for a ban for all the reasons I've already pointed out plus a few more. Have a nice day.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 281
Joined: November 7th, 2003, 8:32 am
Location: Kali
Contact:

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Tatta » June 4th, 2004, 3:07 pm

[quote=SouLja4LyFe]u dont kno me so #%@& off homie. Dont judge me. Everything u THINK u kno about me is wrong.[/quote]

I KNOWthat you are the furthest thing from being "REAL" there is....i KNOW that much. I KNOW that you are amongst the frauds and wannabe's...and you have proven that time after time....

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 3:24 pm

wcrockets wrote:Cutthroat333: I'm done with trying to reason with you. I just put you up for a ban for all the reasons I've already pointed out plus a few more. Have a nice day.
AW GUESS I CANT USE THIS NAME ANYMORE, LOL. WHATEVER, A POWER TRIP AINT NEW TO ME IN HERE. I'LL STILL BE HERE ANYTIME I LIKE. I'M ON A DIFFERENT PC PRETTY MUCH EVERYTIME I DECIDE TO COME HERE. YOU PROVE MY POINT OF YOU BEIN THE PUNK A$$ I SAID YOU WERE, LOL. I WILL HAVE A NICE DAY AND THEM DAYS WILL CONTINUE, COCCET. YOU CAN ASK YOUR MESSIAH TO BAN ME BUT IN THE STREETS IT WOULDNT C THAT EASY TO GET RID OF SOMEONE U DIDNT LIKE. I'D C HAPPY TO SEE YOU AT A STREETGANGS CONFERENCE. IF THAT WAS THE CASE YOU WOULDNT HAVE HARDLY GOTTEN A SENTENCE OUT BEFORE I CRACCED YOU ONE. I SHO CANT EXPECT TO SEE U IN THESE LA STREETS. AS FOR ME I WOULDNT C HARD TO FIND. SEE YA ROUND YOU SNIVELING COWARD OF A SIDEKICC,LOL. RAYMOND OUT... :wink:

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 3:32 pm

If you can't hold a discussion without disrespecting and name calling members and moderators, then we don't want you here. It's not that you've missed the purpose of this board, in my opinion, it's that you've never figured out what it is really. I'm not even going to respond to your threats. I'll just leave that one sided. I'm not threatening anyone. Just trying to hold a discussion and bring peace without being a doormat for you or anyone else. Like I said, I want to see things back the way they were when everyone was getting along without the disrespecting and I believe they probably will be at some point. Yes, it certainly can be but it's up to people to choose it. Peace.
Last edited by wcrockets on June 4th, 2004, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 3:49 pm

wcrockets wrote:If you can't hold a discussion without disrespecting and name calling members and moderators, then we don't want you here. It's not that you've missed the purpose of this board, in my opinion, it's that you've never figured out what it is. I'm not even going to respond to your threats because you think this is a pissing contest and I think it is a discussion. So take that out the door with you. Later.
I CAN HOLD A DIRECT CONVERSATION USING WHATEVER EXTRAS I LIKE. I AM AN ADULT AND WILL SPEAK HOW I CHOOSE. THERES NO "WE" ONLY YOU, COCCET. PLUS YOU GOT NERVE TALKIN THAT WHEN YOU CALLED ME NAMES ALSO, HYPOCRIT. SOMEBODY GOT ON YOUR LIL NERVES NOW YOU RUN TO THE PRINCIPAL AND ASKED THAT HE BE EXPELLED,LOL. YOU COULDNT RESPOND TO ME PUNK CAUSE I'M NOT ONE OF THESE NET WANNABES. I'M A REAL ONE WHO REALLY REP AND I WILL ACTUALLY MEET YOU AND KNOCC YOU OUT ANYTIME. THATS THE DIFFERENCE DUM DUM. NOT JUST TALK THIS IS REAL. THERES NO "DOOR". THIS IS THE NET STUPID. YOU BAN THIS NAME AND IF I WANT I CAN BE back THE NEXTDAY SO WHATEVER TO ALL THIS FALSE POWER YOU HOLDIN ON TOO. ITS YOU WHO CANT HANDLE A CONVO. EXCUSE ME IF THE TRUTH IS HURTIN YOU. RAYMOND OUT...

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 4th, 2004, 3:53 pm

I'm done with this. It's not going anywhere positive. Peace.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 4:09 pm

MAN WHATS GOIN ON HERE? ARE YOU BREAKIN DOWN OR SOMETHIN? AND OH YEA HOW MUCH RE- EDITING ARE YOU GONNA DO? YOU MUST REALLY BE TRIPPIN OFF THIS. AND WHAT, ARE YOU TRYIN TO CONVINCE ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HERE? SEEMS LIKE U GETTIN A LIL DESPERATE BUT YOU WERE ALREADY THERE WHEN U SAID U WERE TRYIN TO BAN ME. U SURE COULDNT DEBATE ANY POINTS ESPECIALLY ONCE I BROUGHT EVIDENCE FOR MY POINTS I NOTICE U SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT. MATTER OF FACT ONCE I PROVED U WRONG with THE EVIDENCE PERHAPS THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW THAT GOT YOU WANTING TO BAN ME. I FOLLOW THE RULES. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO YOU THAT YOU DIDNT DESERVE AND FOR THAT MATTER YOU SLUNG YOUR OWN "MUD" AROUND ALSO SO I SUGGEST WE AGREE TO DISAGREE. THATS THE BEST YOURE GETTIN FROM ME. BAN THIS NAME OR NOT AT YOUR OWN CHOOSING. RAYMOND OUT...

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8981
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by alexalonso » June 4th, 2004, 5:21 pm

Let me set the record straight. The Streetgangs v. AllHood string began on May 25, 2004. At least that's when I got word of it. Then he removed the string for whatever reason, then he started it back again. So to everybody who was already over there posting knows that the Streetgangs string was completely created by Kevvmac before this string was EVER created. After I got word of it I contacted him and he PM'd me and said he would remove it, which he did.

This string did not begin until May 31, 2004 and it was not directed towards anyone person or site. This string is not about Kevvmac, not at all. If you think it is, then maybe you believe that his site is a copycat site, but I never said that. Then I guess shortly after this string started, he started the Streetgangs string for the second time. So to all you haters on here that think this string started first, you are wrong. Even Kevvmac, if hes telling the truth will admit to that because he sent me a message before May 31, 2004 stating he would take that shit down, which he eventually did

Also I want to point out that an account over there under my name with my picture is a fake account made by him. He created an account with my name linking it to my pic. I got word that he was linking to my pic, so I changed the name of the pic so my pic would not show up over there, but this punk downloaded my pic off my site, and then uploaded it on to his server .

Edited: (as of 2:03am, Saturday, Kevmac removed that fake account)

So anything that you read over there under my name is really Kevmacs words putting those words into my mouth. I dont know what is says because I dont have an account over there but that is some punk move, it should stop, and that is why I banned this fool. And only the haters will back him on that.

He created a conflict that never existed until he created that string and fake account under my name. Many people were convinced of that, thought I was the hater, and sided with him. He fooled many of you guys, only the dick lickers fell for it. He used the negative energy to bring attention to his board to get it rollin, and it worked.
Last edited by alexalonso on July 4th, 2004, 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

HaycH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: August 24th, 2003, 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by HaycH » June 4th, 2004, 5:33 pm

Jyeh i knew you were gonna dance around my argument and not say anything. To pridictable just like any other trick floating around here.
Thanks for proving my point.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 660
Joined: April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Beef » June 4th, 2004, 8:11 pm

Alonso- i would honestly like to know why you have never answered any of my countless pm's?

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8981
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by alexalonso » June 4th, 2004, 8:22 pm

Tank wrote:Alonso- i would honestly like to know why you have never answered any of my countless pm's?
Right now my box is at 100%, so if you sent me a PM, i will not get it. And I think your post just made me realize that PMs dont get bounced back if the box is full like an email address. Can anyone confirm that?

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » June 4th, 2004, 8:30 pm

alonso wrote:Let me set the record straight. The Streetgangs v. AllHood string began on May 25, 2004. At least that's when I got word of it. Then he removed the string for whatever reason, then he started it back again. So to everybody who was already over there posting knows that Streetgangs v Allhoods was completely created by Kevmac before this string was EVER created. After I got word of it I contacted him and he PM'd me and said he would remove it, which he did.

This string did not begin until May 31, 2004 and it was not directed towards anyone person or site. This string is not about Allhood, not at all. If you think it is, then maybe you believe that Allhood is a copycat site, but I never said that. Then I guess shortly after this string started, he started Streetgangs v. Allhood for the second time. So to all you haters on here that think this string started first, you are wrong. Even Kevmac, if hes telling the truth will admit to that because he sent me a message before May 31, 2004 stating he would take that stuff down.

Also I want to point out that an account over there under my name with my picture is a fake account made by Kevmac. He created an account with my name linking it to my pic. I got word that he was linking to my pic, so I changed the name of the pic so my pic would not show up over there, but this punk downloaded my pic off my site, and then uploaded it on to his server.

So anything that you read over there under my name is really Kevmacs words putting those words into my mouth. I dont know what is says because I dont have an account over there but that is some punk move, it should stop, and that is why I banned this fool. And only the haters will back him on that.
THATS COOL AND ALL ALONSO BUT YOU FIGHTIN A MAN with HIS HANDS TIED. YOU BANNED KEV FROM YOUR SITE SO HE CANT REPLY TO THESE ACCUSATIONS. BUT AT THE SAME TIME R U BANNED FROM THERE?

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Copy Cat Gang Sites

Unread post by wcrockets » June 5th, 2004, 9:59 am

Tatta wrote:I told myself I wouldn't post here anymore but after reading this entire string of events I just feel like I have to drop my thoughts here.

I came to this site and intended to both learn and share...I did a little of both. When the management got to the point of censoring sh*t that was said I got real turned off by the whole atmosphere. Little white kids running around to be crips...little black kids running around pretending to be notoriable street gang memebers. I can't seem to figure out when all the BS got to be acceptable here. I recall being told that I would be banned (via an email) for spreading false info (when the info I shared was real) and yet...here amongst the rank and file here are cats that ran amok and spit sh*t that wasn't anywhere NEAR being half-truth. I recall soulja saying that set trippin was when niggas move from set to set and change gangs....???

Kev came onto this site...STILL patronized it even though he had his own gig goin...STILL came through with info to assist in the building of authentic info here and it didn't seem to go well...the whole issue spun outta hand from there...now here a whole 5 pages of thread have been created by a handful of grown ass niggas and a pocket full of sideline kids discussing the matter of an alleged copy cat site....I don't get it...are we mice or men? Are we to the point as an online society where we opt to bicker over web space and content? I can sincerely understand a despising view for someone that plagerizes the work of another...I can understand zero tolerance for thieves, fakes, and frauds but for the life of me I just cannot understand the whole matter of looking to hold another black man down when he seeks only to enjoy HIS life and perhaps enlighten someone else along the way...what happened to uplifting one another? Where did the commradery go?

In life, we pick our battles, we pick our actions AND we pick our words. The battles, actions, and words we select ain't always going to be pleasing to the next man and in those instances of displeasure we can choose to react and counteract or we can choose to evaluate the words and see if any of them apply...if they don't apply then the words, actions, and battles of the next man ought not to affect us in any way and remain empty. Right or wrong?

I am deeply disturbed that kevmac has been banned as a result of this all. I will, at the same time, openly acknowledge that this IS alonso's board and it is his own right to operate it in the manner which he sees fit. However, one could go through every post and find umpteen hundred instances of total disrespect towards people and yet banning is not in order...disrespect...I suppose is a matter of personal interpretation. I, myself had to reflect upon this in the recent past in dealing with someone online. Words on a screen can't take from me what I am nor should they be able to take from anyone else what they are.

Give me 5 disrespectful REAL niggas over 25 ass lickin frauds ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Reality lets me know that if I truly have a problem with a REAL nigga online...well...they can always be found in the streets if it comes to that...the fraud will forever remain a mysterious user on the other end of the DSL line.

I guess my point is that if anyone had a problem with kev and what he was saying then perhaps it should have been allowed to remain between that person and kev....all the sideline comments add just as much fuel to the bullsh*t fire burning here as the actions of kev that are in question...moreso if you ask me. Side busters always get their kicks off the next niggas drama...and it is gay.

The whole banning thing troubles me most because it seems that the integrity of the information that can be found on this site has just been deemed less important than the dignity of the person banning him for having made fun of him. I just have to be real on that note...is there a price to be paid for placing all importance on one's reputation? Damn straight there is. For in attempting to retain dignity...integrity is lost and always will be.
^^ To The Top - This is worth reading again. (However, I still maintain that attacking the rep of a respected man going forward on the real for the positive because you think it is funny is a mark of immaturity and completely unacceptable in my view). Peace.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”