HIGHER POWERS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

HIGHER POWERS

Unread post by GTS » June 2nd, 2004, 2:40 pm

HAVE THE HIGHER POWERS, STRESSED NO MORE SURENO ON SURENO KILLINGS DOWN IN LA?

MANDO

Re: HIGHER POWERS

Unread post by MANDO » June 3rd, 2004, 4:40 pm

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, NO....

IN EAST LOS, SURENOS GANGS ARE STILL GOING AT IT WITH EACH OTHER....

IT'S PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE VS EVERYONE NOW A DAYS....

I REMEMBMER LONG AGO THERE USED TO BE ALLIANCES....NOT ANYMORE...

NOT GOOD HOMIE....SELF DESTRUCTIVE / SELF GENOCIDE, WE DONT NEED ANYBODY TO COME IN & TRY & KILL US OFF....MEXICAN GANGS ARE DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB KILLING EACH OTHER OFF.... TRISTE PERO VERDAD....

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2004, 7:00 pm

Simon, I remember up in N.E.L.A. when 43RD AVENUES/DOG TOWN/BIG HAZARD/HAPPY VALLEY/HIGHLAND PARK which was verely coming of age, all got along with each other due to their most common enemies which were as far as I remember Cypress Park/East Side Clover/Frog Town/El Sereno and Primera Flats. Now days nobody remembers that or they have so much animosity due to some wrong that was done on them that they don't care to remember those old days. I remember another alliance, believe it or not, that went on for almost a whole year up in the 818 valley between JUAREZ MARAVILLA, MARIANA MARAVILLA, LOPEZ MARAVILLA, PRIMERA FLATS, 3RD STREET, DIAMOND STREET, ECHO PARK, PLAYBOYS, LIL WEST SIDE, DOG TOWN and BARRIO VAN NUYS, this came about because most of the homies from these varrios were being bused up to the valley in to BVN, but most of the locos whom were in the majority numbering about 150 or so, belonged to WS XV3 ST, while
everybody else had anywhere from 2 to at the most 15 from each varrio.
Anyways XV3 ST was starting out their North Side close by with their Tiny Veteranos clique, and their Tiny Winos clique came around to back them up at school a lot, so surely they jumped on everybody. Therefore the rest of the locos from other varrios had a meeting and decided that while in school or around the school neighborhood they would not fight each other but would back each other up against XV3 ST, but outside the school and back in their respective neighborhoods it would be back to normal. And so it was how Diesiocho got checked for a while that is until San Fer and Pacoima got in to the picture and threw a monkey wrench on the whole thing, TRUE STORY.
Last edited by Lonewolf on July 27th, 2004, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » June 6th, 2004, 5:22 pm

So there is no truth to the rumor that surenos were told to stop killing each other by La Eme?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » June 7th, 2004, 12:14 am

Even the word came down, it wouldn't..couldn't last. Too many bangers in this city..too much bad blood..too many pendejos...
....las calles son del diablo aqui.

Los Angeles...yeah right, it should be called.."Los Demonios".

A Sureno truce in L. A. would last as long as the an ice cube in hell. The EME knows this so it would show weakness and stupidity to give that order..then as soon as sh_t breaks down, how you gonna enforce and regulate...It can't be done.

In order for there to be a lasting peace here in our varrios.....well I aint got no miracle answer to that billion dollar question.

....wish I did....

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”