Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9130
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by alexalonso » June 5th, 2004, 4:25 am

I just posted a hispanic gangs list at

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/longbeach.html

I am also mapping them for my hispanic gang map. Check out the list, i think there are a couple of more barrios over there. But I found that the Eastside Longos are the largest hispanic gang in Long Beach.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 327
Joined: January 17th, 2004, 9:47 am
Location: u know the name

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by worldwide » June 5th, 2004, 9:30 am

alonso thats pretty accurate, but the wilmas (bothsides) claim wilmington
but they have been known to be in the beach where at im not sure.
the latin time playboys turned e/s longo playboys, and malditos are also a longero clique. i believe the termites and the midgets are westsiders.
i just about forgot about the t-town flats, dang how you find info on them.
GOOD STUFF!!!

PEACE!!!

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9130
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by alexalonso » June 5th, 2004, 1:45 pm

thanks for the update, i spent two consecutive weekends in the LBC and got cool with some Barrio Pobre guys on a dead end street in LBC. The funny thing was they heard about me from the FOX news special i did a couple years...but the only way you can really get the info is to go to the spots and even doing that I know i miss a couple of barrios.

I got some cool photos of them too with big ass stomach tattoos and neck tatts but unfortunately i can post them on the site.

MANDO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: May 27th, 2004, 6:14 pm

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by MANDO » June 6th, 2004, 12:40 am

alonso,

Do you have one of these list for EAST LOS ?

I'd love to see one.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: April 8th, 2004, 11:29 pm
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 6th, 2004, 1:01 am

will you be putting a list of the varrios in teh harbor area like wilmington,SAN PEDRO, torrance etc..also for the asian gang list for carson bng? is strong in carson i had some homies from there a long way back

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 6th, 2004, 11:16 am

THE L.A. HARBOR AREA/SOUTH BAY HISPANIC BARRIOS
SAN PEDRO LOCOS/SAN PIPAS 13
RANCHO SAN PEDRO
LELAND PARK HOODS
PARK WESTERN LOMA
YOUNG CROUD
SAN PEDRO STONERS
BARRIO SAN PEDRO 3ST
EAST SIDE WILMAS
WEST SIDE WILMAS
NORTH SIDE WILMAS
GHOST TOWN LOCOS
HARBOR LOMA
HARBOR CITY
VARRIO LA LOMA
VARRIO KEYSTONE
NIGHTCRAWLERS
CARSONE 13
SOUTH SIDE TORRANCE
EAST SIDE TORRANCE
LA RANA
T FLATS
204TH STREET
NORTH SIDE REDONDO
EAST SIDE GARDENA
WEST SIDE GARDENA
DOG TOWN STONERS
NORTH SIDE LONGO
WEST SIDE LONGO
EAST SIDE LONGO
VARRIO VIEJO
BARRIO POBRE
SMALL TOWN
T TOWN FLATS
LATIN TOWN PLAYBOYZ
VICTORIA PARK
SARZANA
EAST SIDE LAKEWOOD
SOUTH SIDE LAKEWOOD
CYPRESS
HAWAIIAN GARDENS
LAS PALMAS
ARTESIA 13/CHIVAS
BROWN TRIBE
...................................
AS FAR AS I REMEMBER THEM BACK IN THE 80'S

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 6th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Pedro not only mexican

RSP, Locos, Santa Cruz, 3rd st, 16st
Young Crowd
A couple of remaining Dodge City crip Gang
VCO Viva Calle Oliver barely hanging there
BAN Bad Ass Niggas

and lonewolf san pipas 13 or san pedro stoners what st they kick it on? never seen it but i do see some youngsters put SP X3 but later on they join Rancho its pabably a click not a gang

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 6th, 2004, 7:27 pm

SAN PEDRO IS MOSTLY MEXICAN, BUT THERE'S BLACKS, ITALIANS, CROATIANS, AND WHITES. DEPENDS WHAT PART OF TOWN YOU'RE IN.
BELOW GAFFEY STREET IS DEFFINATELY MOSTLY MEXICAN AND BLACKS.
Dodge City Crips and it's click 2nd Street Mob are in the Rancho San Pedro Housing Pojects area, and they are definately not part of RSP even though sometimes you see them side by side, especially at 2nd Street, sometimes they go at it, and from my perspective DCC has a tighter control and the upper hand in the projects over the Rancheros. Both RSP and BSP Barrio SP have 3rd Street cliques, and Santa Cruz Street cliques, although BSP has mostly died out, they still have a lot of veteranos in the neighborhood, with some of the younger cliques no longer using the BSP but only SP13, like 11 Street, and 8th Street. Viva Calle Oliver is not a gang but a clique of San Pedro 13, anyone in San Pedro that don't belong to RSP, PWL, LPH, or DCC, claims SP13 it's universal, a lot of people don't get along with the Ranch, due to the fact that they go out to other hoods and start trouble, but when these other hoods come down for hit back, they don't find the people from the Ranch, and end up shooting at other locos from the other hoods and cliques. You need to understand varrios like San Pedro, Wilmas, Longo, Carson, that they don't claim sides, they're pretty much neutral in their insider wars, but they're down for their hood against out of towners. For instance ES Wilmas -vs- WS Wilmas they bang against each other all the time, I mean seriously go at it with themselves, but they'll band together -vs- Longo or San Pedro, and it's the same all the way around in this same manner in the South Bay. One more thing, Young Croud in SP is not a local varrio, YC is from Lynwood, and there's a whole lot problemas around the 12th to 16th Street area, where YC has been staking claim to as it's lil hood. They have some firepower and back up from their O.G. varrio from Lynwood, but they are not natives and will eventually run out of steam just like others have in the past. San Pedro is not one of them real hard varrios, but they don't take to outsiders and they're big in numbers. NO JOKE.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 6th, 2004, 7:40 pm

ALONSO, In-regards to Long Beach Barrios, Summit Canal is part of West Side Longo. Also Wilmas is mortal enemies with Longo and they are nowhere in Longo, They're in Wilmington next door. FYI there's also Varrio Viejo in Longo, and Playa Larga is just the spanish language name for Long (Larga) Beach (Playa), and nothing more than that.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 6th, 2004, 9:59 pm

I live on Center St by 14th and 10th and the projects are not runned by DCC anymore they are a few there if your talking whos more there its either on each side is Santa Cruz on Center or 3rd st but the cops have it locked due to kicking most of them out.

VCO is an O.G gang but not a gang anymore due to youngsters in it now and no work put in.

YoungCrowd giving the ranch a hard time in the summer when there carnales coming over or other youngsters visiting.

LS and 16st are very close to eachother but back then SC and LS went at it every time they seen eachother. RSP ppl are either dead or in jail but there coming back recruiting there starting with the girls recruiting in the Highschool.

What do these standfor PWL, LPH if they are gangs they had to be along time ago cause not now..

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9130
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by alexalonso » June 7th, 2004, 3:29 am

mista_shadow wrote:will you be putting a list of the varrios in teh harbor area like wilmington,SAN PEDRO, torrance etc..also for the asian gang list for carson bng? is strong in carson i had some homies from there a long way back
i am working on this and for East LA too so check it out soon.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 7th, 2004, 2:56 pm

KRDreJ, Homie my Brother is from the Ranch and still lives in Pedro over by Leland Park, my family/mom/sister and others spent over 25 yrs in SP, I can tell you a thousand stories about San Pipas, and if you don't know what PWL or LPH stand for, then really homie, you ain't been around for too long in the hood. Trust me VCO is minor league, youngsters clique over by the lil' corner market, never amounted to more than 20 or so, some of them are some of my friends lil' bro's. The politics of Pedro are constantly being played out, but in the end is still all "San Pedro 13", not RSP, PWL, LP, DCC, or anything else, everyone is intermingled, just like my brother being from the Ranch but not me, however I know fools from all the varrios and cliques. 1 1/2 years at S.P.H.S. and 1 1/2 years at Wilmas Banning H.S., I beleive that I can speak more than a little on the subject, don't be deceived by the lil league.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 7th, 2004, 5:05 pm

Ok mssg me with your brothers name and what part of the ranch he is so I can talk to him

or say whats up oh and he live in leland? damn thats way up there where the whites live


Your pabably an old vato maybe the gangs you mentioned did exist but not no more. The reason is in the 90's-95's DCC did control 2nd st slanging in the night in each corner and if your talking 25 years ago then that was back then.

Where do you live now?


There isn't San Pedro 13 in gang form only in youngster form from the High I know this cause of this youngster owise tagging "Mosko SP X3"

User avatar
562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 194
Joined: January 22nd, 2004, 6:17 pm
Location: EASTSIDE @ THE BEACH

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » June 7th, 2004, 5:25 pm

Good stuff Alonso. However Longo has a couple of cliks.
- Eastside Longo: Malditos, Dukes, playboys, Barrio Viejo, Chicos Malos, ???
- Westside Longo: Summit and Canal, Cyclones, 33rd street, ???
- Northside Longo: I've been seeing alot more taggings that say NSLONGO 52nd street. I don't know if they really do exist.
- Playa Larga
- SS Players
- CLB: don't know what it stands for
- Westside/Eastside Wilmas
- 18 street
- Mid City Stoners
- CV70s
- CVSegundo
- CPTFfellas

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 7th, 2004, 5:52 pm

Check it out KRDreJ, I'm not about to give you any personal family info, simon I'm old and I have'nt been to Pedro since Feb' 04, and you're right these gangs that I mentioned are OLD, not newbies, and I've seen many youngster cliques come and go in Pedro. You say only whites live in Leland Park, homie you need to get out there and explore, hell you probably think Pacific Avenue and below is all there is of the hood. Keep in mind that Homeboys start making money and move up the hill to better homes. And you're right about only the youngsters claim SP13, if you read my prior entries, you'll read that I said the same thing, it's all intermingled, they're all cliques, until you either join the Ranch or someone else. What do you think, that just because the younger generation is all you see out there in the streets, that the oldies are not around. Sh-t, the oldies are the ones that keep it from getting out of hand between the youngsters. All I have tried to do, is to inform you of how it has been in Pedro since far back as I can remember. You claim DCC no longer runs the projects, they never did, because everyone has vatos in the projects, the Rancheros, the Hoods, the Locos, the Park Western Malditos, the Mob, at different corners, at different times. A lot of the times you see a lul, especially during the winter months, then summer comes along, and all come out from hibernation (locked up). Keep in mind, I kept my neutrality, I'm not from any of the SP gangs, in from a North East L.A. varrio, but I have homies from all the SP true barrios/gangs, down to the Crips on 2nd and Mesa. But I'm not going to sink low and start mentioning names just to make you beleive, if you comprendes, then fine, if not, so be it.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 7th, 2004, 6:00 pm

lonewolf wrote:Check it out KRDreJ, I'm not about to give you any personal family info, simon I'm old and I have'nt been to Pedro since Feb' 04, and you're right these gangs that I mentioned are OLD, not newbies, and I've seen many youngster cliques come and go in Pedro. You say only whites live in Leland Park, homie you need to get out there and explore, hell you probably think Pacific Avenue and below is all there is of the hood. Keep in mind that Homeboys start making money and move up the hill to better homes. And you're right about only the youngsters claim SP13, if you read my prior entries, you'll read that I said the same thing, it's all intermingled, they're all cliques, until you either join the Ranch or someone else. What do you think, that just because the younger generation is all you see out there in the streets, that the oldies are not around. Sh-t, the oldies are the ones that keep it from getting out of hand between the youngsters. All I have tried to do, is to inform you of how it has been in Pedro since far back as I can remember. You claim DCC no longer runs the projects, they never did, because everyone has vatos in the projects, the Rancheros, the Hoods, the Locos, the Park Western Malditos, the Mob, at different corners, at different times. A lot of the times you see a lul, especially during the winter months, then summer comes along, and all come out from hibernation (locked up). Keep in mind, I kept my neutrality, I'm not from any of the SP gangs, in from a North East L.A. varrio, but I have homies from all the SP true barrios/gangs, down to the Crips on 2nd and Mesa. But I'm not going to sink low and start mentioning names just to make you beleive, if you comprendes, then fine, if not, so be it.
ya I feel ya on that I was talking to my homie and asked him if VCO was still around he said yea but theyre mostly break dancers now. DCC did have a piece of 2nd st where they sold their drugs but i only seen 2 foo's or 5 foo's around there not in 95 they were everywhere but they where cool with the ranch I guess its all the drinking they fight over.

And most youngsters that tag up SP X3 later on join the Ranch

And the Ranch has a big downfall for lots of foos dead or in jail right now but they are saying they will comeback up and kick all the weanies and cheesers of the SPHS who knows. Wilmas still on their feet because they recruit anyone like 18st but just u gotta be latino

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 7th, 2004, 6:33 pm

Allright KRDreJ, now we're in a conversation. I was getting a lil' red homie. The deal with the Ranch is that they have always put down their own race a lot, especially if you're a recent arrival, and as you well can see, there's a lot of new people coming in. You need to start out in one of these smaller cliques and spend some time before you can move up the ladder and join the Ranch, that has been their downfall. As to Wilmas, it's the same thing, that is why you have the feud between WS Wilmas being mostly chicanos of 2nd and later generations, and ES Wilmas being big time mexicans, a lot of them from Tangas/Tangancicuaro Michoacan, or in other simpler better known language The Michigans. The problem that I see about this selective recruting that RSP does, is that it alienates a lot of firme/hard ass vatos from joining, and turns them against them. That is what I meant about a lot of people not liking the Ranch, but eventually after assimiliating in the San Pedro scene, they intermingle. That is how one member of the family will end up with RSP and another with someone else. Back in my days, we had an un-written rule in SP, that anytime there was a war between SP varrios, everything goes, except cuetes/guns, but if it was against outsiders like Wilmeros, then it was everybodys duty to fight them, with all means available including cuetes. That's probably not the case anymore, sh-t back in 99 while driving by 4th street over by where those ES Wilmeros live (I'm not going to mention the cross street), this SP homie I know from the days, shot at me and then pretended to claim that he thought that I was from ESW, damm fool Rolo, he new dam well that when he was still wipping his nose, I was already out there in the streets. Anyways, that is how it was, you tell me how it is now homie.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 474
Joined: March 10th, 2004, 7:56 pm
Location: LA

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 7th, 2004, 8:24 pm

I lived in Norwalk for 10 years then move to pedro and I'm almost 20 So I've been living in pedro for 10. But all my family been living here for 30 years.

When I was 14 I started kicking it with LS at SPHS for awhile and was thinking of joining but I was to skiny and young to be put in cause How am I suppose to fight big ass ese's. But they fell a lot. So there wasn't no point of joining if it was gonna die but its still up and its comiing back up. Luckily I got my HS diploma off Harbor Occ and Toberman

Sleepy_LBZ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: July 5th, 2004, 3:03 pm
Location: North Side Longero Beach

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Sleepy_LBZ » July 9th, 2004, 4:26 pm

lonewolf wrote:ALONSO, In-regards to Long Beach Barrios, Summit Canal is part of West Side Longo. Also Wilmas is mortal enemies with Longo and they are nowhere in Longo, They're in Wilmington next door. FYI there's also Varrio Viejo in Longo, and Playa Larga is just the spanish language name for Long (Larga) Beach (Playa), and nothing more than that.
It is not Varrio Viejo its Barrio Viejo(ESL BV) i know that because my homie from Barrio Pobre told me they used to have beef with them but all that is over i just wanted to say that

Sleepy_LBZ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: July 5th, 2004, 3:03 pm
Location: North Side Longero Beach

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by Sleepy_LBZ » July 9th, 2004, 4:31 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:Good stuff Alonso. However Longo has a couple of cliks.
- Eastside Longo: Malditos, Dukes, playboys, Barrio Viejo, Chicos Malos, ???
- Westside Longo: Summit and Canal, Cyclones, 33rd street, ???
- Northside Longo: I've been seeing alot more taggings that say NSLONGO 52nd street. I don't know if they really do exist.
- Playa Larga
- SS Players
- CLB: don't know what it stands for
- Westside/Eastside Wilmas
- 18 street
- Mid City Stoners
- CV70s
- CVSegundo
- CPTFfellas
on WSLongo u missed termites and NSLongo duz exist there is NSLmachos NSLyongsters NSLpeewees and us NSLbaby gangsters

User avatar
562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 194
Joined: January 22nd, 2004, 6:17 pm
Location: EASTSIDE @ THE BEACH

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 9th, 2004, 10:39 pm

Hey man whats the deal with NSL?where are they at? whos their beef? and how long has it been up? Sorry for all the questions but I've been tryin to find out wehter they really do exist or if its just somethin a fee heads made up.

LB PINOY
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: July 22nd, 2004, 11:03 pm
Location: LONG BEACH

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LB PINOY » August 14th, 2004, 1:32 am

lonewolf wrote:THE L.A. HARBOR AREA/SOUTH BAY HISPANIC BARRIOS
SAN PEDRO LOCOS/SAN PIPAS 13
RANCHO SAN PEDRO
LELAND PARK HOODS
PARK WESTERN LOMA
YOUNG CROUD
SAN PEDRO STONERS
BARRIO SAN PEDRO 3ST
EAST SIDE WILMAS
WEST SIDE WILMAS
NORTH SIDE WILMAS
GHOST TOWN LOCOS
HARBOR LOMA
HARBOR CITY
VARRIO LA LOMA
VARRIO KEYSTONE
NIGHTCRAWLERS
CARSONE 13
SOUTH SIDE TORRANCE
EAST SIDE TORRANCE
LA RANA
T FLATS
204TH STREET
NORTH SIDE REDONDO
EAST SIDE GARDENA
WEST SIDE GARDENA
DOG TOWN STONERS
NORTH SIDE LONGO
WEST SIDE LONGO
EAST SIDE LONGO
VARRIO VIEJO
BARRIO POBRE
SMALL TOWN
T TOWN FLATS
LATIN TOWN PLAYBOYZ
VICTORIA PARK
SARZANA
EAST SIDE LAKEWOOD
SOUTH SIDE LAKEWOOD
CYPRESS
HAWAIIAN GARDENS
LAS PALMAS
ARTESIA 13/CHIVAS
BROWN TRIBE
...................................
AS FAR AS I REMEMBER THEM BACK IN THE 80'S
if my memory serves me right, isnt SARZANA a mixed gang? 70-80% is filipino/asian members and 20-30% blacks,mexicans,white, etc....

User avatar
562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 194
Joined: January 22nd, 2004, 6:17 pm
Location: EASTSIDE @ THE BEACH

Re: Barrios in Long Beach, CA

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » August 14th, 2004, 9:37 am

- EastSide Longo
- WestSide Longo
- NorthSide Longo
- Barrio Pobre
- LBCK
- Playa Larga
- SS Players
- CLB: don't know what it stands for
- Westside/Eastside Wilmas
- 18 street
- Mid City Stoners
- CV70s
- CVSegundo
- CPTFellas
- Barrio Small Town
- 5th Street
- Eastside Lakewood(don't know about southside)
- 23rd Street Trefts(back in the day)
- Latin Town Playboyz(Now a click for Longo)
- MalDitoS(now a click for Longo)
- chicos malos/chicas malas(Now a click for Longo)
- 6th Street MidNightS
- Dog Town Stoners

Post Reply