Compton Gangs

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Compton Gangs

Unread post by D. » July 21st, 2003, 3:13 pm

Casper and Alonso gave us info on Kelly Park,Nutty Blocc,Santana Blocc,Palmer Blocc and SouthSide Crip ...

How about the other Compton Gangs like Acacia Blocc,Lantana,Tragnew,Park Village ? And Lueders Park,Tree Top,Lime Hood and Holly Hood ?

Do Compton Gangs only fight amongst themselves or do they venture out to the West Side as well ?

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Compton Gangs

Unread post by whitekid » July 21st, 2003, 4:48 pm

also if a crip see a another homie wearing red do they peel his ass or what?

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 21st, 2003, 8:22 pm

Hell yeah they venture out b/c the homies form 124st and st pedro hate niggers from compton thats crips or pirus

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 1:19 am

you talk about 124 st and san pedro but its athen park hood no? the cv 124 st are on willowbrook no?who are you kountry ? wich hood you claim?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 1:23 am

be more specific about what you wanna know cause i'm tired of taping ...

Unread post by Guest » July 22nd, 2003, 2:22 am

FOOLS IN BOMPTON BEEF AMONGST EACH OTHER AND PEOPLE OUT OF IN OTHER BITY LIKE FOR AN EXAMPLE EVERYBODY PRETTY MUCH KNOWS THAT WE BEEF WITH THE L.A. DENVER LANES, AND ALSO ITS SAD THAT THIS IS HAPPENING BUT RIGHT KNOW THE HOLLY HOOD AND LIME HOOD IS BEEFIN AND ITS ALL OVER A DICE GAME. I HEAR THE KELLY PARKS AND GRAPE ST. IS BEEFIN AND THERE ARE PLENTY MORE BEEFS GOING ON IN THE BITY OF BOMPTON WERE YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE READY.

Unread post by Guest » July 22nd, 2003, 2:23 am

AND WHEN I SAID WE I MEANT THE CAMPANELLA PARK (NELLAS).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 8:40 am

LOL SOUTHSIDE WE HAVE A LIL PROBLEM WITH KELLY TOO BUT NOTHING SERIOUS ,BUT SEEMS THAT FRUIT TOWN HAVE A BEEF WITH LPP MOB AND TREE TOP ARE STILL IN WAR WITH NHP 145? SO YALL STILL BE BEFFIN WITH DENVER ? ITS A LONG ASS BEEF DOG ...

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 22nd, 2003, 9:08 am

Can you tell me something bout Tragnew ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 10:05 am

ok then this is precise enuf for me ...ok first the limits
well they claim 159 st as their main st and tragnew as their park in the alonso map they go from compton blvd (i don't agree)north ,alondra blvd is their south ,aprila av as their west ,the compton air port on their east ,central av is their east frontier ,ok i think nowadays they don't go up to compton blvd over there its home of cv 155 st malditos click .maybe the dog from nella can help us on this one since the south of his hood is compton blvd ,before peace treaty they had beef with all neighbor hood compton crips included southside ,its cool now ecept the beef with raymond street hood compton crips wich is a tiny lil hood i don't even know a cat from this set ,they not even on alonso map ,but they were mentioned in his old site ,nowadays their main enemies are nutty block and pj watts for the crips ,they are against all pirus and had a lots of beef with campanela pp to their north ,151on their east ,nhp 145 on their north east ....the active sides is the streets north of the park 157 158 159 even their playground is all blue ,they also hang on cypress av2200 block in front of those apartments on the south east of the park ... its not my area so my infos are may be not 100% exact

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 22nd, 2003, 3:00 pm

Thanks again Casper.

How bout Park Village ? And can you tell me something about your main enemy,Lueders Park/Mob ?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 22nd, 2003, 3:14 pm

And for J.B ,can you tell me something about Campanella Park ?

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 22nd, 2003, 7:27 pm

I am not with no hood and 124st off San Pedro is a part of Athens Park and there are some flats on that streets so thats probably where you get the cv 124st

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 9:20 pm

i dont think cv 124 is there , its more b13 neighborhood

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 22nd, 2003, 9:28 pm

I didnt ask but it was hit up on a house but there is some flats and that i know but i only conv with this ese named popeye

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 10:17 pm

ok so the cv 124 have a click in 124 and san pedro thanx i didn't know that ... i thought they were hangin on willowbrook on largo side of the street and sharing mona park with the crips ,can you ask popeye were exactly the 124 are and why i frecently see GG cv 124 st ? is gg means something ? thanx country :)

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 22nd, 2003, 10:29 pm

I was Talking Barrio 13 was hit up on the house and I dont stay In Athens anymore i live in alabama. thats why i call myself Kountry

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 10:51 pm

lol yes i knew that area is barrio 13 ,cv124 are more east more in central north compton ...so you use to live in athen ? i nearly got killed there few years ago , i was walkin on figueroa next to athen , waiting for my niggas to pick me up cause i use to work near ... then a lil nigga came up and asked me the same old question .... i could jump on his ass but 10 minutes later ,they came back ,like 20 fools on bikes and they had a van ,i just ran my ass off ,went under the 110 frwy and took the train on imperial and fig just in middle of the lane ...lol i went back there two nights later lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 22nd, 2003, 10:54 pm

when i say athen i mean athen park in rosewood not the city of athen

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 23rd, 2003, 3:23 am

original front hood from 130st north or el segundo , willmington av east ,grandee av west 137 st as their south ,its a small hood i may be wrong about their location jb tell us do you original pocket hood? i'm sure you do ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 23rd, 2003, 3:24 am

do you know were is original pocket hood ...

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 23rd, 2003, 9:11 am

Casper could you tell something about Park Village and Lantana Blocc ?

And J.B,How did your beef with Denver Lane start?And is it still going on?
And could you tell me something bout Tree Top ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 23rd, 2003, 9:33 am

ok now park village ...their hood is from compton blvd north alondra south ,willmington west ,the lil river east ,park village is made of a residential complex with wall all around and a park in the middle its divided in two type of habitations,private houses ,and apartment kindof like a project those apartments are located on the west central of the blocc 700 blk to be exact and its called willmington arms now they 'v put more security and they call it the new willmington arms , most of pvcc claim 700 as their blocc ...now their main enemies are 151 piru who are located just west from their hood and of course they are piru killas they claim ftpk ttpk cbpk wspk ,they also in war with a lot of surenos ,cv70 on their east cv155 on their west and cv tortilla flat on their north are their rivals too they are in war with some crips too tragnew park have beef with them sons of samoa a crip set from long beach and grape st but nothing big .they use to beef with nutty blocc but its over by now ,they are cool with most east side south compton crips and i have cousins there ... they are a mixed race gang with a lots of samoans.and believe they not to be fuc- with ,they activ and hard core . TOMOROW LANTANA ,OR SOMEBODY ELSE CAN GIVE A HAND ...?JB?

Unread post by Guest » July 24th, 2003, 5:27 am

LATANA BLOCK AIN'T NOBODY REALLY. TOO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I ALMOST FORGOT THE EXIST THEY ARE LOCATED NOT TO FAR FROM FAGNEW PARK CLOSE TO GARDENA. THE BEEF BETWEEN THE NELLAS AND DENVER LANES IS STILL GOING I STAY IN SAN BERNARDINO NOW AND SAN BERNARDINO AIN'T NO JOKE ITS THE HOOD OUT HERE WITH PROJECTS AND stuff. OUT HERE IS REALLY WERE THE NELLAS AND DENVER LANES GET DOWN ALL THE TIME. THERE IS A APARTMENT COMPLEX WITH NOTHIN BUT NI99AZ THAT ARE FROM BOMPTON PIRU HOODS MAINLY NI99AZ FROM NELLAS AND RIGHT DOWN THE STREET THERE IS APARTMENT COMPLEX WITH NI99AZ FROM THE DENVER LANES AND THERE IS ALWAYS SHOOTINGS AND BIG AZZ RUMBLES AND EVERYTHING. RIGHT BETWEEN THE BOTH OF US THERE CRIPS SO ITS EVERYBODY FOR THERE SELVES.

Unread post by Guest » July 24th, 2003, 5:33 am

AS FAR AS TREETOP ITS OVER BY DAVIS MIDDLE SCHOOL. I KNOW BACK IN THE DAYS THE T.T.P.'S USE TO PUT IT DOWN, BUT NOW THEY GOT A COUPLE OF YOUNG BUSTAS FROM THEY HOOD AND ITS KIND OF MAKIN THEM LOOK BAD. THERE HOOD IS FAR WEST AS WILIMINGTON AND FAR EAST WILLOWBROOK AVE. WELL MAYBE NOT WILLOWBROOK MORE LIKE ACACIA, AND FAR AS NORTH ROSECRANS AND SOUTH BOMPTON BLVD. A LITTLE PAST BOMPTON BLVD.

Unread post by Guest » July 24th, 2003, 5:37 am

I ALMOST FORGOT TOWARDS THE END OF LAST YEAR THE TREETOPS AND TUNA FISHES (TORTILLA FLATS) GOT IN A BATTLE AND AT THE BEGINNING THE T-FLATS WERE GETTING THEM, BUT TOWARDS THE END IT EVEN OUT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2003, 6:38 am

tree top piru ,famous for being home of dj quik lol they have 4lil clicks you have the 200 blk (money makin' block) the 300blk hickory and rosecranz 400 blk spruce street i don't know were the 500blk hang ?i don't agree with you dog ,tree top don't go down compton blvd ...and they go as far as willowbrook cause they have the 100 blk(wich maybe cedar block acording to alonso map) and they hang on rosecrans you see you have those apartments on the north side of rosecranz av 100 blk,and they all seems to hang just in front but on the other side of the rosecranz in front of the lil store , but it could be some cedar blockstaz but the other day i saw some of them had t caps ,their south border stop at abrutus st their hot spots are spruce st on 400 blk ,the corner aranbe and spruce is empty its school playgrounds it was only famous cause of dj quik song but if you go there the street sign aranbe and spruce is gone ?go there and tell me if they had replace it 2 month ago it was not there ,
they are clearly in war with neighbor hood piru 145 and its really on ...they also in war with all crips and tortilla flat ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2003, 6:42 am

i have a question that only alonso or j.b can answer ,do yall know the difference between elm street piru ,and elm lane piru ?and can you tell me were exactly is pocket hood hang out ?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 24th, 2003, 7:05 am

J.B and Casper , I really appreciate all of your help.Now I can clearly see how Compton is constructed when we're talking about Gang Territories.Thanks a lot G'z.

Casper are you willing to tell something about Lueders Park/MOB ? I can understand if it's too much to ask since you and your set hate this hood.

J.B,can you tell me something about Cedar Block ?

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 26th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Has anyone ever heard of "Outlaw MOB Gangster Crip?" just wondering...

by the day...nice avatar D

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 27th, 2003, 8:29 am

D. wrote:J.B and Casper , I really appreciate all of your help.Now I can clearly see how Compton is constructed when we're talking about Gang Territories.Thanks a lot G'z.

Casper are you willing to tell something about Lueders Park/MOB ? I can understand if it's too much to ask since you and your set hate this hood.

J.B,can you tell me something about Cedar Block ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 27th, 2003, 11:57 am

lueders park piru aka lolly pops or they call themselves looters park or ludaz park ,they are very close with another blood hood to their north called mob piru Money. Over.long Bichhes and they call themseves lueders park mob , they close to another hood wich is in their east lime hood piru and another hood ontheir west elm street .their north is tucker st they have ygz on bullis rd apartment around 1100 or 1200 1300 blocks north of rosecrans up to toker on both sides of bullis .just on the east south on the lueders park they have a block on bullis but park side ,its an apartment we did sum missions they had a giant red rag hangin from a window there ,but the hot spot is their bradfield spot near bradfield and pixley in this area you find them 24 7 but they are posted and have heats there lol their south is compton blvd in alonso map they go atlantic west ,yes but on harris st and compton blvd you have a chicano hood called watts hickory st lololol yes in compton? go there and check its a small area i'm sure its on compton blvd between harris and atlantic ...their east is bullis road .i don't think nobodys gonna help you about cedar block so i will tell what i know.... cedar block share a big part of their hood with tree top but the heart of cedar is like a big triangle with the river as west border and willmington as east and rosecranz as their north with a gang of dead end streets that goes from willmington to the river ,but on poplar and abrutus they go more east up to 100 blk culver av and acording to the map seems they go up to rosecranz on culver av 100 blk but i'm far from sure about that ....