Compton Gangs

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Compton Gangs

Unread post by D. » July 28th, 2003, 8:32 am

Thanks again Casper .. so Lueders Park is quite a big hood.Where is MOB situated ? I guess it's more in Lynwood than Compton am I right ?

And where are the borders of Lime Hood and Holly Hood?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 28th, 2003, 10:58 am

seams i'm the compton guy ,were is jb? lol well again on alonso map lime hood is bigger than it is now ,all the san street are home of compton varrio segundo los santos cause their street have saint names like san mateo san carlos ,so lhp start on williams st east ,rosecranz north,atlantic av west ,alondra south ,they control rancho dominguez park and are beefing with cv segundo about that .holly hood have a smaller hood but they in the front line ,they control holly av ,pannes av, locust av, but not thorson av and harris av home of compton varrio chicano gang .those street they control from compton blvd to alondra blvd.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 28th, 2003, 11:06 am

ho i forgot mob well it start north of ludaz park hood tucker st as their south bullis west ,harris av east ,agnes st in lynwood north ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 28th, 2003, 11:12 am

no mob is more in compton the pirus that are more in lynwood are cross atlantic piru ,gibson av east ,carlin av north ,atlantic west, rosecranz south,so now you have most of the east side piru hoods ....

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 28th, 2003, 11:56 am

Thanks again for your quick reply Casper.

Can you tell me where the borders of the hoods of Butler Block,Duccy Hood and Elm Lane are ? Thanks in advance ...

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » July 28th, 2003, 12:41 pm

Good lookin out Casper....lol....you should pull a paycheck from this place with all the work you do here. What set is it that's north of Kelly/Atlantic, & between Holly/Lime?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2003, 8:35 am

well the hood north of kelly is cv chicano gang ,but in alonso's map it is duccy hood ...well nowadays duccy hood hangs on the other side of long beach on sloan av from compton blvd to alondra so i let alonso answer this cause i don't see no duccy hood there ,but since i have a bad version of the map i let the expert speak ...and i we don't hear about butler nowadays it should be on the extinct hood topic but it use to be east of the mob harris west ,cookacre east ,mc millam north ,rosecrans south .about elm lane well for me its elm street piru and its just west of luders park,long beach blvd east,compton south,rosecrans north ,santa fe west ... i think elm lane and elm street are not the same ...but jb or alonso can tel us more ... i know i souldn't ask the moderator but i need some help here lolol

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 30th, 2003, 10:37 am

Oh i thought Outlaw MOB was in Watts...thats where my manager is from, thats why I ask.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 30th, 2003, 12:25 pm

lol ....???? the only outlaw i know claim 20's they east side but far away from watts ??? ain't no outlaw mob in watts .... i don't know who gave you that fake ass info ...

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 30th, 2003, 6:30 pm

hmm maybe i got the name wrong...he has tattoos on up and down his arms...

one arm says OUTLAW
ther other MOB
and then on both wrists it says Watts
and other tattoos like "Book of Thug" and a bunch of others that i dont get yet. anyway thanks for the answer

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » July 30th, 2003, 6:43 pm

i know it isnt fake, because we went to magic mountain together, and they wouldnt let us in because the Sheriff Gang Unit said "we've had too many problems with Outlaw mob." i mean i dont know if its small, or new maybe. He said its only abour 30-40 deep and they started it just for money...so maybe its not well known or anything like the larger more well known ones you've mentioned in here. Anyway, he doesnt seem like the type to give "fake info." It would seem like too much work to have that "act" and to get that many tattoos just to be a wannabe. Anyway, just my 2 sense.

A-1

Unread post by A-1 » July 31st, 2003, 3:23 am

OUTLAW MOBS IS FAKE ONLY OUTLAWZ I KNOW ABOUT IS E/S 20 OUTLAWZ. (ITS ME J.B.).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 5th, 2003, 6:33 am

i was wondering if somebody ever heard of ''compton varrio tockers 13'' and they location? i have an idear but i just wanted confirmation ,and do anybody knew about the war between them and ''compton varrio tiny gangsta'' ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 5th, 2003, 7:55 am

i mean ''compton varrio tocker 13 ''have a set in glencoe st in southside compton but i think they have more than this hood ,i was wondering if yall even heard about them cause their name in compton is ringin' right now

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 10th, 2003, 5:57 am

Casper can you post the borders of the A.T.F ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 10th, 2003, 7:15 am

so you want the ATF so i have to put ACACIA block than spook TOWN and FARM dogs .ok the east of atf is spook town wich is an E\S hood ,so their east is alameda ,north alondra ,south greenleaf ,their active st is johson st and their baby spook town are jhoson st crips than just on the west side of willowbrook av were the train pass and its the center st of compton that separate east from west ,and on the west of willowbrook its W\S acacia block ,their active block is the 1100blk and their hot boyz set ,than on the other side of the river or lets say oleander av its the east of farm dogs border the baby farm call themselvs cash money ballaz sound like a crew and their initials sound bloods lol ,their hood use to have farms so they have a big hood but kind of empty cause a lots of vacant lots and big backyards but less houses than most of other compton blocks their west border is willmington av than west of them its the big bad nutty block their worst enemys ...so the whole ATF border is alondra blvd north ,greenleaf south ,alameda east willmington west ... worst enemies nutty block and compton varrio 70 they are claimin' pk but the piru are nowere next to them and they are not their number one enemies nowadays they cool with a mexican crew turned gang that claim cv bkm blood killing mafia but no compton varrio ever respect them as a varrio they consider them as baby cmf crazy mexican familia wich is a taggin' crew turned gang ....

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 10th, 2003, 11:51 am

Thanks Casper once again.

By the way,did you read the article on the LA Times website about Suge ?
It had an extra file attached to it with the names and faces of those who got shot.Some of them were bloods.Where they from Fruit Town or Bounty Hunters ?

And where is Fruit Town ? Do you consider them the biggest Blood Gang in Compton ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 10th, 2003, 12:29 pm

i would like to see the face were can i see it ?
yes fruit town is big but not as big as in alonsos map all this area nowaday is full of surenos gangs

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 11th, 2003, 5:46 am

They used to have it on the LA Times website (http://www.latimes.com) but they have removed the file .. I'm unable to locate it again.They attached it to the article about Suge's comrades getting killed,it was titled : As Associates fall,is Suge next ?

What do you think Casper ? Is all the killing a result of set tripping between Compton Pirus ?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 13th, 2003, 7:11 am

:roll: CASPER, where does Santana Blocc get their name from? I know most sets get their names from streets, parks, or common words. On a site it said that they started off as Santana Boys and became Crips in the late 70's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 13th, 2003, 11:00 am

not really... i think its a bussiness problem ,and when their big guys went down they all start tripin' and they got paranoid i know there is a snitch behind all that shit ,they knew they had a snitch in death row but when they found out who it was then the boys start beefin' and they kept loyal to their hood and separated ,i heard that tortilla ogz are doin' business right now with the mob since they share the same enemie . about santana blocc i don't know .... maybe they all was santana groopies and decided to do a compton fan club ...lol santana boyz band lol

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 14th, 2003, 5:05 am

Respect Casper .. how did you come up with all the info ? Must have taken a 1000 missions out there on the Compton streets ...

Who you consider to be the toughest enemy out there in Compton ?
And do Compton Gangs get into it with gangs from L.A's westside or you mainly beef in Compton,Watts and L.A's eastside ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 14th, 2003, 5:30 am

we mainli beef with neighbors ,but some set have far away enemies like right now my hood have a beef with centerview piru wich is a carson hood far away from us , i always wondered how long beach could have had beef with the 90's ...and right now kelly's with grape st they far away from each others ...park village have beef with sos wich is a long beach hood ,cv alondra have a big beef with south los 13 wich are far away they hang near lokce hi school next to avalon 116 st , i even heard about carson crips havin' beef with school yards .

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 16th, 2003, 12:47 am

:roll: Alonso, would you happen to know where Santana Blocc gets their name from? There seems to be no Santana St, Rd, or whatever in Compton.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » August 16th, 2003, 12:13 pm

Casper can you tell me the boundaries of Mona Park and Carver Park in Compton ?

Which Crip/Blood gang is the deepest in Compton ?

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » August 16th, 2003, 4:12 pm

I assumed that Santana Blocc got their name from Santa Fe Ave., but I'm far from the Compton gang expert.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Re: Compton Gangs/Campanella and denver lane beef?

Unread post by Stone » August 16th, 2003, 4:47 pm

J.B. wrote:AND WHEN I SAID WE I MEANT THE CAMPANELLA PARK (NELLAS).
S'up, this is Big Sin bloodstone 30s Piru. Why are yall beefin with the Denver Lanes? What's up with RU sets killing eachother in Bompton? What's behind all that? :twisted:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2003, 2:47 am

118 mona parkc compton crips close allied with kelly parkc their north is 118 st the street they go down to el segundo in alonso map and its real but they share most of their south hood wich is 122 124 126 with compton varrio 124 st and they share a main enemie right now is compton varrio largo 36 av a hood to their south their west is willowbrook and their east is mona blvd .... carver parkc are mainly found in two spots wich is 118 st and carver park but they are rare over there and they share their park with compton varrio 117 st downers the spot they really control and were they are 24 7 is 126 st and compton av between slater st and willmington this is their hood too .ill put 118 st as their north slater west and 126 st south and most of their hood is west of compton av exept on 126 were they go east to willmington av. well the deepest compton set is the fantastic notorious marvelous and unbeatable SOUTH SIDE COMPTON CRIPS ,the deepest pirus are the fruit town and they don't want the funk with the south or nutty cause few years ago they had a lesson ...

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » August 17th, 2003, 6:35 am

WHAT'S THE EASTERN BOUNDARY OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD COMPTON CRIPS? PANNES, MURIEL OR CARESS?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2003, 7:12 am

PANNES AV its their east side and they have a click in pannes av,kelly start in caress st gangsta tweed live in this street

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 18th, 2003, 1:58 am

TO REPLY TO MY NI99A STONE. NI99AZ IS JUST HAVE FUNK WITH EVERYBODY I KNOW THAT BASICALLY ALL THE BOMPTON P.I.R.U.'S ARE FUNKEN WITH THE CRENSHAW MAFIA (LUCKY FOR THE 102ND RAYMONDS). ITS A GOOD REASON FOR THE FRUITS VS. MOB/LPP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 18th, 2003, 9:08 am

lol yes we know lolololol my name is CASPER NOT CASPKER COME ON KEEP YOUR K for the street young boy ,and stop that net bang lololol since i give infos i got the right to give props to the marvelous southsidaz since i never dissed no hood , i don't wanna go in details but the fruit town don't want no beef with the big bad dirty south right now .

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”