X3 or X4... one gang or an alliance of gangs?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

X3 or X4... one gang or an alliance of gangs?

Unread post by Disco » June 13th, 2004, 9:16 am

I don't understand how this works with 13's and 14's but...

In the South & Midwest we have FOLKS and PEOPLE, which are both ALLIANCES of separate organizations.

Individuals don't join FOLKS or PEOPLE, they join a gang (Nation) and if that gang is FOLKS then you're FOLKS.

As I understand it, a gang joins one of the alliances by first being sponsored by another gang that is already afilliated.

So... is X3 (for example) a gang by itself? Can somebody just join X3? Or is X3 an alliance of separate Hispanic gangs?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: X3 or X4... one gang or an alliance of gangs?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 13th, 2004, 5:03 pm

you really should check out some of the older topics before asking questions...because this has been talked about alot already...

X3 is not one gang an niether is X4....all hispanic gangs in southern california(expect the Maravillas in East Los) claim SUR13....hispanic gangs in northern california claim Norte X4.......thats how it is in california and this is where it all started but i know they have Surenos and Nortenos in other states...i dont know how they do it in other places because sometimes copycat gangs do things differently.

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » June 13th, 2004, 5:34 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:you really should check out some of the older topics before asking questions...because this has been talked about alot already...
Yes, it was discussed. I found a thread in the Sur section after I posted this, but it still didn't answer the question. There were posts in one thread saying that Sur13 *IS* a gang, and then other people said it's not.

But thanks for the reply.

So does that mean *any* Hispanic gang in southern Cali can claim Sur or put X3 after their name?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 13th, 2004, 5:59 pm

Disco G 901 wrote:So does that mean *any* Hispanic gang in southern Cali can claim Sur or put X3 after their name?

well...i know that hispanic gangs in southern cali are supposed to be surenos and nothing else ..becasue if their not than its like ur against surenos like the
Maravilla gangs ...but then i know when new gangs start up and claim the 13 then other ese's from older varrios start saying that you have to EARN the right to claim the 13 not just wake up one morning and claim SUR...i really dont know how it works to claim 13 but i have heard some say ur supposed to earn it.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2004, 6:12 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
Disco G 901 wrote:So does that mean *any* Hispanic gang in southern Cali can claim Sur or put X3 after their name?

well...i know that hispanic gangs in southern cali are supposed to be surenos and nothing else ..becasue if their not than its like ur against surenos like the
Maravilla gangs ...but then i know when new gangs start up and claim the 13 then other ese's from older varrios start saying that you have to EARN the right to claim the 13 not just wake up one morning and claim SUR...i really dont know how it works to claim 13 but i have heard some say ur supposed to earn it.
By saying that you have to earn it, it simply means that you can't be a buster and claim 13, or you can't represent unless you know what you're representing. It's like in the workplace when you have to pass your 3 month probation before you can relax., As to any Hispanic Gang being able to claim 13 after their name, that is right, especially in Southern California where there is no Northern 14 Gangs, you pretty much "have to" or else, but most of the gangs have been already established from way back, and if it's a new gang, then more than likely is a branch off of an older established gang and is very familiar with the rules per say, there's really no one just popping out overnight from nowhere. It's different in Northern California where you have a lot of both Norte 14 or Sur 13 gangs, a lot of the 14 gangs are the old local gangs, and a lot of the 13 gangs in the north are more recent arrivals and transplants, that is not however the rule of law but the most likely scenario.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 14th, 2004, 10:37 am

lonewolf wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:

By saying that you have to earn it, it simply means that you can't be a buster and claim 13, or you can't represent unless you know what you're representing. It's like in the workplace when you have to pass your 3 month probation before you can relax., As to any Hispanic Gang being able to claim 13 after their name, that is right, especially in Southern California where there is no Northern 14 Gangs, you pretty much "have to" or else, but most of the gangs have been already established from way back, and if it's a new gang, then more than likely is a branch off of an older established gang and is very familiar with the rules per say, there's really no one just popping out overnight from nowhere. It's different in Northern California where you have a lot of both Norte 14 or Sur 13 gangs, a lot of the 14 gangs are the old local gangs, and a lot of the 13 gangs in the north are more recent arrivals and transplants, that is not however the rule of law but the most likely scenario.
thats a good way of putting it Lonewolf..and you are right that most sureno gangs have been around for along time...yes their is always a new gang trying to start up claiming 13 but they usauly wont last very long for certain reasons..ive seen this happen where i live a few times.

one more thing i want to say is sureno gangs fight each other more than anything on the streets of southern cali but in jail or prison is when they are supposed to work together to go against other enemies that arent SUR13

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 14th, 2004, 6:51 pm

One more thing, there's really only a 13 alliance like Ruthless stated in the pen', not in the streets, maybe most 13 will pop on the greenlighters, but they're still not allied, they war against rival 13's all around and all the time. In the old days there was gang alliances (sister gangs per say) but it was'nt because of the 13, it was more of a common need to go up against common enemies.

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » June 15th, 2004, 2:06 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:

WELL IF U LIVE IN SOUTH CALI U CAN CLAIM EAST SIDE WEST SIDE NORTH SIDE AND U CAN STILL BE A SURENO......IM FROM VEGAS AND I CLAIM EAST BUT IM STILL A SURENO U KNOW WHAT I MEAN U DONT HAVE BE A SURENO AND CLAIM SUR IT CAN BE ANY WAY

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 15th, 2004, 3:05 pm

SPOOKY702 wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:

WELL IF U LIVE IN SOUTH CALI U CAN CLAIM EAST SIDE WEST SIDE NORTH SIDE AND U CAN STILL BE A SURENO......IM FROM VEGAS AND I CLAIM EAST BUT IM STILL A SURENO U KNOW WHAT I MEAN U DONT HAVE BE A SURENO AND CLAIM SUR IT CAN BE ANY WAY
well yeah...you can claim a side of a city like in my city Fontana..theirs North Fontana 13 ..they are surenos but they claim north but for north Fontana. but no matter what every mexican gang in the city is still surenos.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 15th, 2004, 6:23 pm

SPOOKY702 wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:

Surely you can claim East Side This, West Side That, even North Side Somewhere, and live anywhere in the planet remaining a Sureño, For example North Side Longo Sur 13 which simply means North Long Beach Gang representing the Sureños as opposed to anything else. Yes you can claim 13 and be part of the Sureño Klan, and still belong to the EastSide, WestSide, NorthSide, SouthSide of whatever part of the globe you're living at.

MRxCLOUDYxLOC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MRxCLOUDYxLOC » June 16th, 2004, 9:11 pm

but if a new gang pops up trynna claim that thirteen they gon get taxed by la eme arent they? they gotta pay their dues to these old foos in the pen rah? If they claim that 13 they gettin taxed and followin orders from la eme.. so pretty much not ANY gang that pops up can claim the 13 rah?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 9:35 pm

Not in particular homie. See they only tax if your conducting illegal business pimping, dope slanging, car stealing, etc.. Anything that jeopardizes freedom and causes jail time. Because when you hit the penn then EME has to take care of you, and in order to do that they need money. It's all justified and it's not unfair like some try to make it seem, some are just being cheap or scary. See I know a lot of hustlers who are ex-convicts or parolees who make good money where they're driving escalades and hummers and own $300,000 home but they complain when they have to pay taxes. If your making money illegaly and your not paying uncle sam then you have to pay the uncle sam of the underworld. Because EME needs money to get things rolling and paying for the leaders and the soldiers to keep SUR dignified and established. They don't even ask for that much at least not iN SD, I just make sure I send money orders to Pelican bay every month and everything is fine, and people appreciate thing s like that. Because honestly If it wasn't for EME I wouldn't be able to sale dope or pimp, because the reason i do that is because I know when consequences are served then I hit the penn where there running things and i serve time in comfortable mode. If it wasn't for EME then I probably would've had to Pc up in YA for getting raped by all non-mexicans, getting beaten jacked, etc.. It's more of a insurance plan and you need it to survive in this game. It's only right, because if it wasn't for them then I would be this big-bad Mexican that everyone respects for his gang savvy. Bottom line it's justifed and you can always create a sur gang tax-free if your not generating money illegally.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 17th, 2004, 1:08 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Not in particular homie. See they only tax if your conducting illegal business pimping, dope slanging, car stealing, etc.. Anything that jeopardizes freedom and causes jail time. Because when you hit the penn then EME has to take care of you, and in order to do that they need money. It's all justified and it's not unfair like some try to make it seem, some are just being cheap or scary. See I know a lot of hustlers who are ex-convicts or parolees who make good money where they're driving escalades and hummers and own $300,000 home but they complain when they have to pay taxes. If your making money illegaly and your not paying uncle sam then you have to pay the uncle sam of the underworld. Because EME needs money to get things rolling and paying for the leaders and the soldiers to keep SUR dignified and established. They don't even ask for that much at least not iN SD, I just make sure I send money orders to Pelican bay every month and everything is fine, and people appreciate thing s like that. Because honestly If it wasn't for EME I wouldn't be able to sale dope or pimp, because the reason i do that is because I know when consequences are served then I hit the penn where there running things and i serve time in comfortable mode. If it wasn't for EME then I probably would've had to Pc up in YA for getting raped by all non-mexicans, getting beaten jacked, etc.. It's more of a insurance plan and you need it to survive in this game. It's only right, because if it wasn't for them then I would be this big-bad Mexican that everyone respects for his gang savvy. Bottom line it's justifed and you can always create a sur gang tax-free if your not generating money illegally.
lol...now thats a good way of explaining it...i think i said in another post..the Eme is kinda like a "government" for SUR gangs...but..hey homie you might not want to put tooo much info out there about yourself cause you never know....cause you know cops probably read this forum

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 17th, 2004, 9:15 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Not in particular homie. See they only tax if your conducting illegal business pimping, dope slanging, car stealing, etc.. Anything that jeopardizes freedom and causes jail time. Because when you hit the penn then EME has to take care of you, and in order to do that they need money. It's all justified and it's not unfair like some try to make it seem, some are just being cheap or scary. See I know a lot of hustlers who are ex-convicts or parolees who make good money where they're driving escalades and hummers and own $300,000 home but they complain when they have to pay taxes. If your making money illegaly and your not paying uncle sam then you have to pay the uncle sam of the underworld. Because EME needs money to get things rolling and paying for the leaders and the soldiers to keep SUR dignified and established. They don't even ask for that much at least not iN SD, I just make sure I send money orders to Pelican bay every month and everything is fine, and people appreciate thing s like that. Because honestly If it wasn't for EME I wouldn't be able to sale dope or pimp, because the reason i do that is because I know when consequences are served then I hit the penn where there running things and i serve time in comfortable mode. If it wasn't for EME then I probably would've had to Pc up in YA for getting raped by all non-mexicans, getting beaten jacked, etc.. It's more of a insurance plan and you need it to survive in this game. It's only right, because if it wasn't for them then I would be this big-bad Mexican that everyone respects for his gang savvy. Bottom line it's justifed and you can always create a sur gang tax-free if your not generating money illegally.
now thats a good way of explaining it...i think i said in another post..the Eme is kinda like a "government" for SUR gangs...but..hey homie you might not want to put tooo much info out there about yourself cause you never know....cause you know cops probably read this forum

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 17th, 2004, 9:43 am

See the punk police aren't dumb this common sense worth of info they already know all of this.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”