How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 14th, 2004, 7:44 pm

Do you guys represent when you guys go to the Sur or to TJ because I'm pretty sure there's a lot of fun places to go to up there but if you want to go back to OUR real home you have to head south. To be honest because it would be pretty dangerous for you guys to be flamed up and representing 14 down here because it would be like seeing BIG FOOT out loose in public. So tell em how you fellas do your thing when you come down here. See i'm a sureno but I don't be weraing blue all day I wear all types of colors and when I get g'd up I use to put a blue flag in my back pocket but now I put a baby blue rag for my hood. But back to the point how do you guys represent when you come down here?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: How many Nortenos here have been down SOUTH?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 14th, 2004, 8:04 pm

a norteno came too school out here where i live a few years ago...it was weird because nobody would have expected that....it was the only norteno i ever seen in my life....he only lasted 3 or 4 days after they found out he was a norteno...but after everybody gave him some credit for having the balls to come to school out here..

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » June 15th, 2004, 2:12 am

Here in Tijuas ive never seen any fools flamed up and shit, i guess they feel they don't gotta represent over here.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 15th, 2004, 9:28 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:a norteno came too school out here where i live a few years ago...it was weird because nobody would have expected that....it was the only norteno i ever seen in my life....he only lasted 3 or 4 days after they found out he was a norteno...but after everybody gave him some credit for having the balls to come to school out here..
c'mon anyone can do that doesn't take balls necessarily. School = Kids how about that guy come in the Barrio yea guess not.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 15th, 2004, 9:34 pm

KRDreJ wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:a norteno came too school out here where i live a few years ago...it was weird because nobody would have expected that....it was the only norteno i ever seen in my life....he only lasted 3 or 4 days after they found out he was a norteno...but after everybody gave him some credit for having the balls to come to school out here..
c'mon anyone can do that doesn't take balls necessarily. School = Kids how about that guy come in the Barrio yea guess not.
yeah i bet if ur ass was a norteno and had to move down south to city u dont know nothing about u wouldnt even go to school especialy when its a continuation school FULL of gang bangers...or ud rank out and say u dont bang lol..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 16th, 2004, 12:41 am

MR_BIGGZ wrote:Here in Tijuas ive never seen any fools flamed up and stuff, i guess they feel they don't gotta represent over here.

IAM PRETTY SURE IF YOUR FROM TIJUANA THAT YOU SEE FOOLS FLAMED UP YOU PROBABLY DON'T ALWAYS SEE MEXICANS, BUT YOU SEE FOOLS FLAMED UP BECAUSE WHENEVER I GO I ALWAYS SEE I GANG OF FOOLS FLAMED UP.

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » June 16th, 2004, 1:50 pm

U probably talkin about bloods, cuz ive never seen any mexicans flamed up over here, but maybe ive missed some.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 16th, 2004, 7:27 pm

Theres a gang of Nortenos in T.J. MR_BIGGZ! What part of T.J. do you be at? Oh and your comments about Bloods in T.J.> Theres not a whole lot of blacks banging Bloods in T.J.; your ridiculous.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 16th, 2004, 7:48 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Theres a gang of Nortenos in T.J. MR_BIGGZ! What part of T.J. do you be at? Oh and your comments about Bloods in T.J.> Theres not a whole lot of blacks banging Bloods in T.J.; your ridiculous.
you think bloods never go to TJ?? of course their is no blood gangs in TJ but people from the U.S. go into TJ everyday.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 8:14 pm

Dream girl:
On the weekends bloods be deep in TJ at Club Mister E's and you always catch them walking across because there not too familiar w/ driving across. But they don't gang bang over there they just enjoy themselves. They definitely don't have a gang based in TJ if that's what you also thought. But i want to know where 14's be in TJ because i'm a regular and I have not once seen a ese in red there or maybe they disguise themselves in Raider gear. What club's do they be going to? The only time I ever heard a sureno getting into a conflict w/ a Norteno is my celly in George Bailey County Jail (SD) was from VArrio Chula Vista and some dude got crazy w/ his home girl from his hood and he stabbed him and threw him threw the window at his hood taco shop in Chula Vista. The guy didn't die and I read homeboy's papers and the dude was either from Modesto or Vallejo and he said the reason homeboy assulted him was because he was from N. California gang and the homie was from a So. Cal gang. H edid snitch but homie didn't even know he was a 14 until afterwards because they found him 2 days later.

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » June 17th, 2004, 6:46 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Theres a gang of Nortenos in T.J. MR_BIGGZ! What part of T.J. do you be at? Oh and your comments about Bloods in T.J.> Theres not a whole lot of blacks banging Bloods in T.J.; your ridiculous.
What gang is that, because i highly doubt it, and when did i say that bloods banged in TJ, i just said they came over here, all flamed up.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 18th, 2004, 8:48 pm

There's never been Norteño gangs or barrios in TiJuas, always has been 13, even before the division between MM13 and NF14, they may come down and visit, but they ain't representing. Way too many Sureños all around here. However having said this, the scene in the Colonias (neighborhoods) is one of being for the most part ignorant to the war and the differences with the Norteños and Sureños, for most locals there's no telling them apart since they're all "cholos" from "Los", and in the local dictionary "Los" means all of California from San Diego to Sacramento, it means "the other side of the border" not Los Angeles as most think., Now there's a lot of Homies from "Los" coming down here being deported or visiting their families on a regular basis, and these are "educating" the locals in the ways of "progress" if you comprende.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 20th, 2004, 1:22 pm

Well if you`ve guys ever been to Reynosa maybe you would know what im talking about. In Reynosa Piasa's dont get along with most Sur's this is why R.P.L.'s (Reynosa Pachuco Locos XIV) was establish back in the mid 80's. They claim NorthSide Rifa due to the fact Reynosa is in Northern Mexico where supposably the most craziest Mexican's roam. Stop acting like there is'nt no Nortenos in Mexico! That's absurd.............

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 20th, 2004, 10:27 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Well if you`ve guys ever been to Reynosa maybe you would know what im talking about. In Reynosa Piasa's dont get along with most Sur's this is why R.P.L.'s (Reynosa Pachuco Locos XIV) was establish back in the mid 80's. They claim NorthSide Rifa due to the fact Reynosa is in Northern Mexico where supposably the most craziest Mexican's roam. Stop acting like there is'nt no Nortenos in Mexico! That's absurd.............
Re-read what I wrote, I was posting on TJ not all of Mexico, I've never been to Reynosa therefore I won't comment on gangs there.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 21st, 2004, 12:50 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
you think bloods never go to TJ?? of course their is no blood gangs in TJ but people from the U.S. go into TJ everyday.

YES THANK YOU DOGG.

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » July 5th, 2004, 12:13 pm

I cant even start to count the times ive been to (Tijuana) before, but every time i went (i was always flamed up)~

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 5th, 2004, 1:48 pm

RELAX ESE, ALL U VATOS DO IS "TALK" ABOUT BEING "FLAMMED" UP AND ALL THAT BS, SO I' GONNA CALL U VATOS ON IT. THAT "FLAMMED" UP JAZZ SOUNDS GAY. BUT U FOOLS CANT HELP IT CAN YOU???..LOL

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » July 5th, 2004, 11:59 pm

flamed up came from the bloods
so are you gonna call them on that?

no i'm not a norteno

but you're instigating for no reason

yeah, you might be a sureno
but all you surenos always talk about how nortneos just come on the web and talk sh-t...
well, you're doing the same

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 6th, 2004, 9:49 am

REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID, "FLAMMED UP CAME FROM THE BLOODS." THATS ONE OF THE REASONS SURENOS HAVE PEDO WITH NORTENOS. THEY TALK, ACT, AND DRESS LIKE BLACKS. NOW THAT MIGHT BE FINE AND DANDY UP IN NOR CAL, BUT WHERE IM FROM PEOPLE GET HURT ACTING LIKE THAT. BUT IM A BIASED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER SIT BACK AND DRINK W FEW WITH SOME VATO WHO SAYS, "NIGGA", "BLOOD", "SCRAPS". ETC. DOWN HERE SOME ESE GANGS ARE COOL WITH BLACKS BUT AT LEAST IN THE HARBOR AREA, NO ESE GANGS SAY "NIGGA", ETC. I DONT LIKE IT AND DONT THINK ANY CHICANO, LATINO, MEXICAN, WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU FALL IN SHOULD SPEAK LIKE THAT. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL AND STUPID.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 6th, 2004, 11:07 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID, "FLAMMED UP CAME FROM THE BLOODS." THATS ONE OF THE REASONS SURENOS HAVE PEDO WITH NORTENOS. THEY TALK, ACT, AND DRESS LIKE BLACKS. NOW THAT MIGHT BE FINE AND DANDY UP IN NOR CAL, BUT WHERE IM FROM PEOPLE GET HURT ACTING LIKE THAT. BUT IM A BIASED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER SIT BACK AND DRINK W FEW WITH SOME VATO WHO SAYS, "NIGGA", "BLOOD", "SCRAPS". ETC. DOWN HERE SOME ESE GANGS ARE COOL WITH BLACKS BUT AT LEAST IN THE HARBOR AREA, NO ESE GANGS SAY "NIGGA", ETC. I DONT LIKE IT AND DONT THINK ANY CHICANO, LATINO, MEXICAN, WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU FALL IN SHOULD SPEAK LIKE THAT. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL AND STUPID.
AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW, THIS IS MY OPINION, BUT I HAVE BEEN TO STOCKTOTNE, AND WHILE AT THE MOVIE THEATER I SAW VATOS "FLAMMED" UP WITH UNLV HATS, TALKING "BLACK" AND LOOKING STUPID. THATS WERE I GET MY OPINIONS OF NORTENOS FROM. AND ACCORDING TO ALOT OF POLICE AGENCIES, STOCKTONE IS A MAJOR HUB FOR THE NORTENOS. SO I HAD TO CALL IT THE WAY I SAW IT.

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » July 6th, 2004, 12:39 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:
S-DOOBIE wrote:REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID, "FLAMMED UP CAME FROM THE BLOODS." THATS ONE OF THE REASONS SURENOS HAVE PEDO WITH NORTENOS. THEY TALK, ACT, AND DRESS LIKE BLACKS. NOW THAT MIGHT BE FINE AND DANDY UP IN NOR CAL, BUT WHERE IM FROM PEOPLE GET HURT ACTING LIKE THAT. BUT IM A BIASED PERSON AND I WILL NEVER SIT BACK AND DRINK W FEW WITH SOME VATO WHO SAYS, "NIGGA", "BLOOD", "SCRAPS". ETC. DOWN HERE SOME ESE GANGS ARE COOL WITH BLACKS BUT AT LEAST IN THE HARBOR AREA, NO ESE GANGS SAY "NIGGA", ETC. I DONT LIKE IT AND DONT THINK ANY CHICANO, LATINO, MEXICAN, WHATEVER CATEGORY YOU FALL IN SHOULD SPEAK LIKE THAT. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL AND STUPID.
AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW, THIS IS MY OPINION, BUT I HAVE BEEN TO STOCKTOTNE, AND WHILE AT THE MOVIE THEATER I SAW VATOS "FLAMMED" UP WITH UNLV HATS, TALKING "BLACK" AND LOOKING STUPID. THATS WERE I GET MY OPINIONS OF NORTENOS FROM. AND ACCORDING TO ALOT OF POLICE AGENCIES, STOCKTONE IS A MAJOR HUB FOR THE NORTENOS. SO I HAD TO CALL IT THE WAY I SAW IT.
THANK U, HOMIE... THIS IS WHAT I BEEN TALKIN ABOUT...

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » July 8th, 2004, 12:11 am

then go talk that mess to the bloods on the board

if you wanna dis the phrase "flamed out" wouldn't you do it to the originators?

and mexican raza, i have no beef with surenos
but nortenos run your city to the fullest, and are some of the most down CHOLOS period
yes, cholos...
so you have no argument for the "nortneos acting black" thing

maybe some in salinas have the city style, but most are on the cholo style

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 8th, 2004, 8:26 am

U didn't understand what he said. He said it's sounds stupid when MEXICANS use the term flamed up because it was originated by the blacks/bloods. THat's just proof on how the 14's try to imitate the blacks up there. To be honest i'm glad they do all of that because then they shouldn't be that hard to identify with the red wearing and there choice of vocab...

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 8th, 2004, 8:48 am

JUST LIKE THE SUR ARE EASY TO SPOT WITH THE BALD HEAD AND DIRTEEN JERSEY ON.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 8th, 2004, 10:14 am

^^^AND CUETES, AND TATTOOS, AND LOOKING LIKE A MF RIDER NOT LIKE SOME WANNABE BLOOD. AND WE TALK RIGHT, NOT "EBONICS/LATINO"

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 8th, 2004, 10:25 am

YOUR RIGHT S-DOOBIE YOU GUYS ARE THE ULTIMATE SUPER SUR BANGERS THAT AREN'T TO BE FUCKED WITH.

YOUR SO MUCH TOUGHER THAN US.

YOUR SO MUCH MORE GANGSTER.

YOU TALK SO RIGHT WITHOUT EBONICS

YOUR RIGHT HOMIE, NO NORTE'S HAVE CUETES AND TATTOOS AND SMASH ON SUR.

SO TELL ALL THE BANGERS TO QUITE NOW, BECAUSE SUR IS BETTER.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 8th, 2004, 10:29 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:U didn't understand what he said. He said it's sounds stupid when MEXICANS use the term flamed up because it was originated by the blacks/bloods. THat's just proof on how the 14's try to imitate the blacks up there. To be honest i'm glad they do all of that because then they shouldn't be that hard to identify with the red wearing and there choice of vocab...
AND THANK YOU HOMIE, FOR SEEING WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. I GUESS THE ONLY TIME US SOUTH SIDERS EVER SAW RED WAS AROUND CHRISTMAS WHEN THIS FAT WHITE MAN DRESSED UP AND THEY CALLED HIM "SANTA" OTHER THAN THAT, BLOODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH THAT. AND TO ALL THAT SAY WELL CULVER CITY, HARPYS, ETC WEAR RED, I CANT SPEAK ON IT BUT I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING, ONCE THEY GET BUSTED, THEIR WHOLE ATTITUDE CHANGES. THINGS ARE DIFFERENT AND BLUE IS THE COLOR OF CHOICE. ALRATO

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 8th, 2004, 10:39 am

A HOMIE, YOUR FEELINGS ARE GETTING HURT AND WE ARE OFF TOPIC. FACT OF THE MATTER IS, SHOW US SOUTHSIDERS WHERE NORTENOS ARE DOWN HERE. U CANT BUT WE CAN SHOW YOU WERE SOUTHSIDERS ARE UP THERE. LETS SEE, MODESTO, SALINAS, HALF MOON BAY, BERKELEY, SAN FRANCISCO, STOCKTONE, SACRAMENTO, SANGER, SANTA CRUZ....SHALL I GO ON??? NAH, I DONT NEED TOO, WE ARE UP THERE. ESE, THERE IT IS THERE. SO TO ANSWER THIS TOPIC QUESTION, "HOW MANY NORTENOS HAVE BEEN DOWN SOUTH" PROBABLLY A FEW, BUT NO VARRIOS, HOODS, WHATEVER. NOW THE SAME CANT BE SAID FOR YOUR TOWN OR AREA. SOME COME BACK AT ME WHEN YOUR HOMIES, DOGZ, NORTENOS, WHATEVER, CAN MAINTAIN THEIR OWN LAND AND NOT LET THE "OTHER" SIDE EMBARASS THEM, FIGHT THEM, KILL THEM, SET UP SHOP,ETC. UNTIL THEN HOMIE, KEEP LISTENING TO SYR DYNO..LOL...AND HIS FANATASIES ABOUT G.U.N. OR WHATEVER.....LOL

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 8th, 2004, 10:48 am

AGAIN HOMIE CHECK WHAT NORTE MEANS. WE DON'T WANT TO LIVE DOWN IN SMELL A. SO LIKE IT'S BEEN SAID "ESE" YOU CAN HAVE THE DELANO BORDER AND BELOW, WHILE WE "CONTROL THE MAJORITY OF THE REST OF THE STATE". HALF MOON BAY, LOL YAH THAT'S A REAL GANGSTA TOWN, THERE AIN'T NOTHIN BUT RICH WHITE PEOPLE IN THAT CITY. AND YOUR ONLY COME BACK IS SHOW ME A NORTE DOWN SOUTH. AND NOT TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE, THERE ARE NORTE IN SAN DIEGO, AND I AIN'T GONNA TELL YOU WHERE, BUT IT'S TRUE. YOUR JUST ALL HURT BECAUSE NORTE IS HERE TO STAY AND BUSTIN ON YOUR FAKE WANNABE SUR UP NORTH. AND I WOULDN'T BE ALL HAPPY ABOUT YOUR SOUTHSIDERS UP NORTH. BESIDES THE ONES THAT MOVED FROM LA, THEY'RE FAKERS AND SNITCHES THAT RUN TO ONE TIME WHEN THEY GET BUSTED ON. SO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF STREET RULES ARE THEY PLAYIN BY.

SO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN MINNESOTA AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NORTE, UNLESS YOU GET LOCKED UP AGAIN. ALRIGHT.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » July 9th, 2004, 5:08 am

I wanna comment about the notion of Nortenos always being "FLAMED UP" and calling each other "NIGGA". From my experiences the Nortenos that act or talk "Black" or are flamed up seem to be youngsters that are influenced by hip hop or rap.Ive been around and met Nortenos fron Fresno to santa rosa and the majority of them have there own idenity meaning they don't act "Black" or wear red from head to toe. Different Norte areas have different Norte styles.In the Fresno county part of the valley the Nortenos or Bulldogs have the triditonal cholo look(baggy creased pant, ben davis jackets,xl shirts ect).Also the majority of the nortenos ive met in san fran dress the same way.Granted in some parts of the bay the nortenos are influenced by black culture but again that's young kids. NO real Northern Vet acts that way.Nortenos in san jose,salinas and places like watsonville,and gilroy don't act black to me.Honestly i can only think of maybe 2to3 times where ive heard a Norteno call another Norteno nigga.Ive heard way more Asian and White cats call there homeboys nigga then northern chicanos.As far as how nortenos sport red,well the ones i know usually have a red creased flag, some kind of red shirt and thats about it.Some might sport a 49ers hat or some kind of red trim in there shoes but ive never seen a Norteno in nothing but red(thats what being flamed up means to me),eccept on some gang web sites on the net.You got to remember that there is way more mexicans in ALL of california than there is blacks so to say that Nortenos turned they're backs on chicano culture and want to be black,well thats just crazy.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » July 9th, 2004, 9:52 am

BIG RUSTY:

THE FACT IS DOOBIE IS SO BLIND IN HIS HATE FOR NORTE'S, THAT HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO FACTS AND SPEAKS WITHOUT KNOWIN THE FACTS. RUSTY YOU SHOULD TELL HIM HOW THE SOUTHSIDERS GET SMASHED ON AND CAN'T LEAVE THEIR HOUSES IN FRESNO, BECAUSE OF THE NORTE'S AND BULLDOGS. THIS FOOL SAW TWO VATOS FROM STOCKTON SAY "NIGGA" AND NOW HE IS JUDGING THE WHOLE CAR BY THAT. IT'S ALL GOOD SOME DAY YOU HAVE TO GROW UP, BUT DOOBIE OBVIOUSLY ISN'T GOING TO, HE WILL MAKE HIS KIDS GROW UP HATING BROTHAS AND NORTHERNERS, AND SO THE CYCLE SHALL CONTINUE.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 9th, 2004, 3:26 pm

There are no nortenos in Sd homie stop spreading rumors homeboy.. I'm active homeboy so stop coming at sur w/ that b/s. And you said there 14 but i'm not going to say where, then they ain't representing properly or tagging or smashing.. It Ain't what you know homeboy it's what you can prove.... Oh yeah Mighty OTNC 13 gang has a click in Sacramento.LOL

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”