LA MIRADA LOCOS

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: LA MIRADA LOCOS

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 10th, 2008, 1:01 pm

I was just staying with my homegirl who lives on La Mirada and I everything said in this thread is pretty accurate about white fools walking their little lap dogs around etc. I saw a couple LMLSX3 hit ups I can post up later, one on La Mirada and Vermont and the other one a block down on Vermont next to that Ramada right there.

Her block was still a little grimy but there was a good amount of white folks around and the rent is going up crazy.

It's pretty obvious that they got on that injunction list because of the white people moving in. Because other than that I didn't see any dudes out and from what I hear it's not like they are super active.

1santo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bell Gardens

Unread post by 1santo » December 29th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I was just staying with my homegirl who lives on La Mirada and I everything said in this thread is pretty accurate about white fools walking their little lap dogs around etc. I saw a couple LMLSX3 hit ups I can post up later, one on La Mirada and Vermont and the other one a block down on Vermont next to that Ramada right there.

Her block was still a little grimy but there was a good amount of white folks around and the rent is going up crazy.

It's pretty obvious that they got on that injunction list because of the white people moving in. Because other than that I didn't see any dudes out and from what I hear it's not like they are super active.
They haven't been connected to as many crimes as MS or White Fence, but they are very much active. And with the condition of the real estate market right now rent is getting very cheap and I know quite a few property owners that are starting to accept Section 8

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » February 17th, 2009, 11:22 pm

i used to stay on normal st. which is cys and is right in the middle of the lm hood. that was weird to me that the cys had one little ass street right there and lmls had everything around them.. i seen the graffitti but i never seen none of them.. they got kind of a big area too i think.. from vermont to hoover and santamonica down to melrose.. its pretty ghetto, the hipsters are really just on the other side of hoover, by sanborn and belvue park.. i heard theyre not even on la mirada anymore and its some tagging crew up there called itf or some shit. i dont know but i like that street virgil, its pretty cool.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 18th, 2009, 11:52 am

Normal St Locos
Prospect St Locos

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » February 20th, 2009, 6:27 am

282828 wrote:i used to stay on normal st. which is cys and is right in the middle of the lm hood. that was weird to me that the cys had one little ass street right there and lmls had everything around them.. i seen the graffitti but i never seen none of them.. they got kind of a big area too i think.. from vermont to hoover and santamonica down to melrose.. its pretty ghetto, the hipsters are really just on the other side of hoover, by sanborn and belvue park.. i heard theyre not even on la mirada anymore and its some tagging crew up there called itf or some shit. i dont know but i like that street virgil, its pretty cool.
yeah i heard that too..the iftz are (or were) pretty down though....

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Re:

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » November 6th, 2013, 1:09 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:This area was Eighteen st diablos hood in the 70s.The areas in between Vermont and Virgil , by where LACC is.It was either 18st or Clanton.Cuz C14st is right down clinton and Berendo know.You think the LMLs could have been a click of 18st that broke off or something?The LMLs really hate 18's.Or maybe these foos pushed 18 out.I heard these foos where real down back in the days.

how old are you, CUETLACHTLI?

just of this post above, I would assume you're at least 40 years old; same age as myself

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 6th, 2013, 8:43 pm

they still hit up hard lmls 4569 santa monica blvd nice mural

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » November 9th, 2013, 3:23 am

im prolly old enough to be your son mr martinez....what i said mustve been mere speculation...based on the fact that i would walk through la miradas neighborhood...and see those old 18st hit ups on the concrete...especially on burns,,,which was the heart of their neighborhood when i stayed around there..

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » November 9th, 2013, 3:25 am

the dudes from LM had strikes....that street burns had a big ol block letter LM up for months....shaded in blue...for some reason..it wouldnt get painted down...

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » November 12th, 2013, 12:56 am

CUETLACHTLI wrote:im prolly old enough to be your son mr martinez....
damn

you just made me feel really old :mrgreen:

im having a lonewolf moment ... Im gonna drink some warm milk and take my old ass to sleep!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 12th, 2013, 1:56 pm

elOriginalMartinez wrote:
CUETLACHTLI wrote:im prolly old enough to be your son mr martinez....
damn

you just made me feel really old :mrgreen:

im having a lonewolf moment ... Im gonna drink some warm milk and take my old ass to sleep!

he he ho ho hoto

who said i was asleep?

check it out, this should be an eazy one for you

where's this at v v que esquina?

Mexica
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Mexica » March 29th, 2014, 10:35 pm

LA MIRADA LOCOS ARE WEEK AS FUCK !!! THEY SHOULD BE TAGGERS !!! THEY HOOD IS DEAD !!! JUST BUNCH OF FUCKING HOMOTUGS ON SCANTE !!! GO TO SMAKA BLVD AND VERMONT , AND SEE FORYOURSELF BY RED LINE BENCHES , ALL KIND OF TRASH AKA LA MIRADA LOCOS !!! THEY SHOULD CLICK UP WITH GBG AND MS HOLLYWOOD CLICK , SUCK IT EASY !!!

DREAMER8271
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by DREAMER8271 » March 21st, 2015, 8:39 am

My girl goes to school at LACC off of Vermont. LMLS still tags over the area but I don't see them posted in the hood. I see a few vats here and their on Vermont but thats about it.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”