LATINOS and problems...

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Hedistyle

LATINOS and problems...

Unread post by Hedistyle » June 17th, 2004, 11:59 am

I'm from France, and in L.A i saw Latinos are more agressive than black guys..

Black was always be cool with me, the talk with me, /why i'm here/ and all..

But Latinos.. it's different when you walk in a latin hood, guys come to you to 5-6 they tryin' to have problems with you they want to rob something, they want to kick your ass..

It's more frequent Latinos are bad than black too.. but i met a lot of cools latinos too..

What do you think about that?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: LATINOS and problems...

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 17th, 2004, 12:34 pm

i have experienced the exact opposite homie.....i feel safer walking through a chicano hood..maybe cuz i am chicano....ive had alot blacks come up to me an start stuff for no reaon....my cousin got hit up and jumped by east coast crips and he dont even bang..that got me mad cause if u bang then why are you gunna bang on some kid who dont know nothing about gangs...but anyways..as i got older i realized that their is people like that in every hood and in ever race so you cant really say its only the "latinos" that are like that.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 17th, 2004, 5:33 pm

EVERY RACE HAS ITS TOUGH GUYS I KNOW A BUNCH OF BLACKS IN BROOKLYN THAT WILL BEAT the SHIT OUT OF U I KNOW ALOT OF LATINOS IN MY HOOD THAT HAS SOON HAS U WALK IN THEY WILL CHECK U AND SPLIT YA WIG I KNOW WHITE BOYS THAT HAVE GOT DOWN FOR THEIR SHIT RACE DOSENT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW TOUGH U ARE EVERY RACE HAS ITS RYDAS AND MARKS

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 17th, 2004, 6:22 pm

My experience is about the same as GAME depends on where you are at. Walk around in the boonies in Kentucky after dark and you'll run into some unfriendly white folks.

mista_shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: manila philippines but grew up in san pedro california

Unread post by mista_shadow » June 17th, 2004, 10:11 pm

game said it right on the money

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 17th, 2004, 10:32 pm

Hedistyle wrote:I'm from France, and in L.A i saw Latinos are more agressive than black guys..

Black was always be cool with me, the talk with me, /why i'm here/ and all..

But Latinos.. it's different when you walk in a latin hood, guys come to you to 5-6 they tryin' to have problems with you they want to rob something, they want to kick your ass..

It's more frequent Latinos are bad than black too.. but i met a lot of cools latinos too..

What do you think about that?
Why people gotta front? You know damn well if a dark Latino goes to France, people are gonna trip! In LA the situation is reversed and people don't like it. Not saying that it's right but that's the way it is.

Hedistyle

Unread post by Hedistyle » June 17th, 2004, 11:59 pm

I was in a latino hood , I was with a homie I was walking and I heard some guys talking at me, there was joking i guess, there was 5, I told to my homie to didn't start shit because may be there was armed and we was on their hood.
We was talk with these guys and the situation became better.

If a dark latino come to France in a rich center of a city like Paris,Lyon,Marseille etc.. People will affraid of him lol
But if he go in a suburb of these towm people look at him with bad eyes because they don't know him, if the latino look at the thugs they start shit like Latinos in L.A, or in very dangerous places in these suburbs Guys rob him immediatly.

It's very strange because I look like a latino ( I'm from Algeria), and black comme speak to me with a lot of curiosity, they ask me where I from , why i come to L.A and why I come in south central,there was some Crips , they was fine with me may be because I'm a Crip (In france we have a lot of guy who support Crips, we wear with no red, we no listen blood music ,we do graff on the Hood,etc... but Its not a real gang with criminal activities, just homies in my places who support each other ,and who can be violent if somebody start shit with us)

when i told that to this crew there was very impressioned and they say they don't know there was crips in the world etc.. they show me some hand sign! ahaha

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 18th, 2004, 12:32 am

[quote="Hedistyle"]I was in a latino hood , I was with a homie I was walking and I heard some guys talking at me, there was joking i guess, there was 5, I told to my homie to didn't start stuff because may be there was armed and we was on their hood.
We was talk with these guys and the situation became better.

That's good you didn't start stuff because the outcome wouldn't have been good.

"If a dark latino come to France in a rich center of a city like Paris,Lyon,Marseille etc.. People will affraid of him lol
But if he go in a suburb of these towm people look at him with bad eyes because they don't know him, if the latino look at the thugs they start stuff like Latinos in L.A, or in very dangerous places in these suburbs Guys rob him immediatly."

Either way, people would trip. Like I said, when you're in LA, some Latinos are going to trip on you. That's just the way it is.

"It's very strange because I look like a latino ( I'm from Algeria)"

I don't think it matters what nationality you are, if you in somebody's hood, you gonna get hurt.

, and black comme speak to me with a lot of curiosity, they ask me where I from , why i come to L.A and why I come in south central,there was some Crips , they was fine with me may be because I'm a Crip (In france we have a lot of guy who support Crips, we wear with no red, we no listen blood music ,we do graff on the Hood,etc... but Its not a real gang with criminal activities, just homies in my places who support each other ,and who can be violent if somebody start stuff with us)"

That's good you made it out alright but I would consider you very lucky. You could have walked into the wrong hood and people could have got hurt. Why did you walk through South Central?

"when i told that to this crew there was very impressioned and they say they don't know there was crips in the world etc.. they show me some hand sign! ahaha"

Same with me. I didn't know there were gangs outside of Cali that tried to be West Coast. ?

Hedistyle

Unread post by Hedistyle » June 18th, 2004, 1:55 am

I walked through south central for meet persons, and for visit the hoods we can see on the vidéo clips of Gangsta-RAP :) and for do a comparaison with our hoods in France. I don't give a fuck to go in Brentwood, bel air, or beverly hills it's not my world and into these fuckin places I will seen like a Gang-member..
And then I know some Crips in L.A.
I will do a lot of travels in L.A for the holidays for see friends I have, and because I love Los angeles county.

You know homie if one day you go in france you will see on the buildings
" Fuck the EAST COAST"

Near my hood there are an old graffiti :" DOGG POUND GANGSTAS CRIPSSSS" lol!

All my homies from my hood have seen movies like " Boyz N the Hood, Menace 2 society, training day..

We know all about the Cali culture Lowriders, drive by's, bitches.. ahaha

In france West coast rap is very popular , we laugh about Puff diddy usher,Busta Rhymes, and all that shit ahahahaha!! If one person listen some EAST COAST rap , we say : " what do you listen this fuckin EAST??"

It's very important in France, but me and my homies are crips, no like NYC crips but we do exactly what you do on Cali:

- Handshakers
- French G-funk , but we listen JUST Crip Rap
- diss Bloods and people who listen blood music
- Diss people who listen EAST COAST rap , we hate east coast
- Listen just music with connection with CRIPS
- C- Walk

ME i have a fubu with : LOS ANGELES 05 on blue and SOUTH CENTRAL
I take my clothes BLUE
I listen only CRIP music
C- Walk and bboying

I have a Blue "Bandana" like Crips Gangs , on the pictures I do always a W , or an Hand sign of a L.A Gang I like or an Handsign who got with my homies.

I'm not in good therms with the Bloods and all people who listen Bloods and diss crip...
But there are no bloods in France, I have nver seen one, ahaha but when I see somebody who tell me he listen some blood rap or who got red clothes I diss him LOL :D :)

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 18th, 2004, 4:36 am

Can someone please translate that for me? Just kidding.

Hedistyle

Unread post by Hedistyle » June 18th, 2004, 7:40 am

excuse me my english is veryy bad I know , I learn 8)

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 18th, 2004, 8:58 am

Hedistyle wrote:I walked through south central for meet persons, and for visit the hoods we can see on the vidéo clips of Gangsta-RAP :) and for do a comparaison with our hoods in France. I don't give a #%@& to go in Brentwood, bel air, or beverly hills it's not my world and into these fuckin places I will seen like a Gang-member..
I will do a lot of travels in L.A for the holidays for see friends I have, and because I love Los angeles county.

" #%@& the EAST COAST"

All my homies from my hood have seen movies like " Boyz N the Hood, Menace 2 society, training day..

We know all about the Cali culture Lowriders, drive by's, women.. ahaha

In france West coast rap is very popular , we laugh about Puff diddy usher,Busta Rhymes, and all that stuff ahahahaha!! If one person listen some EAST COAST rap , we say : " what do you listen this fuckin EAST??"

It's very important in France, but me and my homies are crips, no like NYC crips but we do exactly what you do on Cali:

- Handshakers
- C- Walk

I take my clothes BLUE
I listen only CRIP music
C- Walk and bboying

I have a Blue "Bandana" like Crips Gangs , on the pictures I do always a W , or an Hand sign of a L.A Gang I like or an Handsign who got with my homies.

I'm not in good therms with the Bloods and all people who listen Bloods and diss crip...
But there are no bloods in France, I have nver seen one, ahaha but when I see somebody who tell me he listen some blood rap or who got red clothes I diss him LOL :D :)
you cant be serious man...sorry but this is a joke LOL....you know man being from a gang is real its not about what music you listen to LOL

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 18th, 2004, 10:33 am

HEDISTYLE PROVES THE POINT THAT GANG BANGIN HAS REALLY GONE MAINSTREAM..

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » June 18th, 2004, 10:49 am

simon

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 19th, 2004, 1:07 pm

"Nothing but OLD SCHOOL for REAL GANGSTERS". The trend now is not real, it's immitating what's in vogue / style, is all selfish and amateurish, no dicipline, no rules, no honor. Most gangs now a days can't keep it together, a lot of them especially the ones out of the hardcore circle around the most troubled spots, don't even have initiations no more, and many with 20 or 30 call themselves a gang, sh_t, I would'nt even consider them a clique.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 19th, 2004, 2:46 pm

I have my head down on this thread.

DPG at it again =(

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 19th, 2004, 3:13 pm

You don't like DPG?? lol

I think Kurupt and daz was a fuckin' DOPE rap group!

But now DPG... Daz who diss everbody , Kurupt who left the crew for go with the row..
ahahaha 90'S was the dopest period of rap, and gang bangin... now rap is dead..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 19th, 2004, 3:37 pm

lonewolf wrote:"Nothing but OLD SCHOOL for REAL GANGSTERS". The trend now is not real, it's immitating what's in vogue / style, is all selfish and amateurish, no dicipline, no rules, no honor. Most gangs now a days can't keep it together, a lot of them especially the ones out of the hardcore circle around the most troubled spots, don't even have initiations no more, and many with 20 or 30 call themselves a gang, sh_t, I would'nt even consider them a clique.

whats so wrong about a gang or 20 or 30.....wouldnt you rather have 20 or 30 down MFers than 500 guys that dont even know each other and 9 out of 10 are rankers?

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » June 19th, 2004, 4:40 pm

ALGERIAN souljah wrote:You don't like DPG?? lol

I think Kurupt and daz was a fuckin' DOPE rap group!

But now DPG... Daz who diss everbody , Kurupt who left the crew for go with the row..
ahahaha 90'S was the dopest period of rap, and gang bangin... now rap is dead..
No, I meant like there songs are motivating Euro kids to think there crips =(

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 19th, 2004, 8:42 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:"Nothing but OLD SCHOOL for REAL GANGSTERS". The trend now is not real, it's immitating what's in vogue / style, is all selfish and amateurish, no dicipline, no rules, no honor. Most gangs now a days can't keep it together, a lot of them especially the ones out of the hardcore circle around the most troubled spots, don't even have initiations no more, and many with 20 or 30 call themselves a gang, sh_t, I would'nt even consider them a clique.

whats so wrong about a gang or 20 or 30.....wouldnt you rather have 20 or 30 down MFers than 500 guys that dont even know each other and 9 out of 10 are rankers?
20 or 30 maybe 40, and everybody else is your enemy nowadays, that's is my point. I'm straight up old school, I have a lot of respect for people from all kinds of hoods and beleive it or not, I recognize that even my barrio's enemies have some hard vatos in their ranks. Truly I can walk into many hoods and know people and without fear I'll walk in their neighborhoods with my head up but also toeing the line. It ain't like that anymore, everyone does'nt accept that you hood may be hard, but there's a lil bit of everything in all gangs.

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 10th, 2004, 9:27 am

Hedistyle wrote:I walked through south central for meet persons, and for visit the hoods we can see on the vidéo clips of Gangsta-RAP :) and for do a comparaison with our hoods in France. I don't give a fu-- to go in Brentwood, bel air, or beverly hills it's not my world and into these fuckin places I will seen like a Gang-member..

" fu-- the EAST COAST"

In france West coast rap is very popular , we laugh about Puff diddy usher,Busta Rhymes, and all that shit ahahahaha!! If one person listen some EAST COAST rap , we say : " what do you listen this fuckin EAST??"

- Handshakers
- C- Walk

I take my clothes BLUE
I listen only CRIP music
C- Walk and bboying

Shyt is disgusting, heidi dont talk about what "we" do in France cuz matter of fact only U and your gang (sic) are doin it. Ur fukkin embarassing son.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 11th, 2004, 2:44 am

Hedistyle wrote:I walked through south central for meet persons, and for visit the hoods we can see on the vidéo clips of Gangsta-RAP :) and for do a comparaison with our hoods in France. I don't give a fu-- to go in Brentwood, bel air, or beverly hills it's not my world and into these fuckin places I will seen like a Gang-member..

" fu-- the EAST COAST"

- Handshakers
- C- Walk

I take my clothes BLUE
I listen only CRIP music
C- Walk and bboying

YOUR PHONY BLOOD AND THATS REAL. CRIPPIN IN FRANCE GET THE HELL OUTTA OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT DON'T KNOW OUR CALI CULTURE AND YOU WOULDN'T BE CRIPPIN IN THESE CALI STREETS.