TORTILLA FLATS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

TORTILLA FLATS

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 19th, 2007, 3:50 pm

THE T-FLTAS REALLY GOT IT GOING WITH THE BLACKS CHECK OUT MY HOMIES MYSPACE

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =137665707

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 19th, 2007, 5:31 pm

^ Why are the F L A T S on such an anti BLACK voyage? I don't want to stir-up any S#%@... just wondering...

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 19th, 2007, 5:52 pm

I HAVE ALOT OF GOOD HOMEBOYS FROM THE T FLATS AND SOME OF THEM JUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE CAUSE THATS THE WAY THEY WERE TAUGHT GROWING UP .. THE T FLATS IS DEFENTLY ONE OF THE CRAZIEST GANGS AROUND THEY FUCK WITH EVERYBODY THEY DONT REALLY CARE .. THEY BEEF WITH EVERY SINGLE CRIP AND BLOOD GANG IN COMPTONE ..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 19th, 2007, 5:53 pm

A WHILE BACK SOME FOOS FROM FRUIT TOWN PIRU KILLED AN OLD MEXICAN GUY AND THE T-FLATS WENT ON A KILLIN SPRI KILLING EVERY BLACK PERSON THEY SAW AND THEY DID KILL A COUPLE OF BLACK FOLKS ..

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 19th, 2007, 5:54 pm

man you ant from vBG.. shit i know fools from there and wouldnt be posting up shit like this about a other gang. You fucking crazy kid..and T-F ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT, only because all there neighbors are C's and B's, so they just said fuck it, "fuck them all"...it never because of that race shit..now and days you got all this fucking dumbass youngsters trying to do all that shit, just trying to make a name for them selfs..and than those dumb youngsters are recruiting younger fools teaching them there dumb ways, so now those youngsters are even more fuck up in the head thinking all about this race BULL SHIT!!! even thou over all, its still all about the money

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 19th, 2007, 5:58 pm

HAHAHA CHILL KID IF IT WASNT OVER RACIAL SHIT THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME IM ROLLIN WITH HOMIES FROM THE FLATS IN COMPTON THEIR ALWAYS ROLLIN AROUND LOOKIN FOR BLACK FOOS TO BEAT UP OR ROB .. UNLIKE YOU I SPEND TIME ON THE STREETS AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE RACIAL TENSION IS THERE .. AS FOR ME BEING FROM BG I AINT GONNA SAY MUCH BUT ROLL UP TO EAST VALLEY BLVD AND SEE WHATS UP .. FUCK PEANUTS AND MOUTIAN FLOWERS ALL DAY ...

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » July 19th, 2007, 7:00 pm

damn your such a damn dumb younster P.M., and give em your name for i can run it with the homies from vBG, and we will meet up if your from there..trust, and read what i wrote kid for you can understand what i said, befor you write back with some more dumbass shit kid..because you and your friends are some of those dumbass youngsters i was talking about..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 19th, 2007, 7:09 pm

YOU GONN BE THE ONE WHOS GONN END UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET PURING BLOOD LIKE ALL THE BICHTES THE FRONT .. MY DAD AND UNCLES AND BROS ARE ALL O'GS FROM BASSETT GRANDE :shock: AND YOU WANNA COME RAT ME OUT TO MY OWN HOOD HAHAHA .. ASK FOR VINO , SPOOKY , KRIATAL , BUGGS , LOONEY , MUGSY LOCO AND ESE FLAKZ WE'RE ALWAYS KCIKING IT AT SAN ANGELO PARK BY MARIANA ..

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 19th, 2007, 8:43 pm

lol at this fool......all u do on here is come on here and put on some fuckin mexican gangs who hate black people.....nobody tryin ta hear u.....find somthin betta ta do.....

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 19th, 2007, 10:42 pm

bang bang up jumps the boogie, rollin in my muthafukkin hood on some all gold Deez

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 20th, 2007, 12:34 am

Haha, and these fools all got rap on they shit. sayin yeah like "mayates" and using that "mayate" slang...shit a trip. "Yeah, fuck those pinche mayates holmes...hey turn that Pac up ese, that shit bangin fool."

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 20th, 2007, 4:44 am

lol at this fool usin a myspace link, stick to basset ways.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 20th, 2007, 4:50 am

perongregory wrote:Haha, and these fools all got rap on they shit. sayin yeah like "mayates" and using that "mayate" slang...shit a trip. "Yeah, fu-- those pinche mayates holmes...hey turn that Pac up ese, that shit bangin fool."
:lol: :lol:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 20th, 2007, 4:55 am

perongregory wrote:Haha, and these fools all got rap on they shit. sayin yeah like "mayates" and using that "mayate" slang...shit a trip. "Yeah, fu-- those pinche mayates holmes...hey turn that Pac up ese, that shit bangin fool."
Haha u know what guess what i found, check out the pic in that profile basset posted, you'll see a pic that says fuck niggers with people commentin on it, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=1986867

this female here says "fuck niggers" and guess whats on her profile?

2pac!
http://www.myspace.com/CPTEMUNECA
this broad here has 2pac on here page.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 10:35 am

you dudes dont need to get all butt hurt ,it is what it is ... sad but true .. deal with it ...

DZ

Unread post by DZ » July 20th, 2007, 11:43 am

And you're happy about all these murders ??!!

Tortilla flats fruit town, and all the crips shit are idiot's.

if your "homies" are men, they can go work for their families, and in this view you can call them HOMIES

Why you suck these idiots , because the are tacos or tortilla, or pizza shit ?

I'm not suprised that always the "minorities" doing shit in the ghettos, Latinos, Black, and in my coutnry France: Blacks and arabs ( who are similiar than the latinos in USA).

You must stop your idiot life of sucker tortilla flat and

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 20th, 2007, 11:46 am

i dont know bout yall but there is a spot down the block and they got good tortillas.

mnmmmmmmmmm

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 11:49 am

hahaha i clown on all the homies from t -flats callin them torillas calientes and shit hahaha .. they got a funny hood name but the name aint shit ..

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 12:05 pm

BIG BAD INSANE T-FLATS GANG
FROM THE STREETS TO THE PEN THATS WHAT WE CLAIM
PACKING MAJOR HEAT CREEPIN UP ON ENEMIGAS
SHOT UP SOME FOOL SPORTING RED ADIDAS
STF NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
SHOW RESPECT TO THE BROWN OR YOU'LL GET LAYED DOWN
TORTILLA FLATZ WE MURDER FRUIT TOWN
ONE OF MANY LESSONS MY VARRIO HAS TAUGHT
SCHOOLIN THESE LAMES ON HARD KNOCKS AND GUNSHOTS
GUN DOWN TREES ON THE NEXT BLOK WITH MY GLOCK
THE ONLY BLOODS AROUND HERE ARE THE TRAILS OF SANGRE FROM THESE LAMES

DZ

Unread post by DZ » July 20th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Bassettsgv wrote: TORTILLA FLATZ WE MURDER FRUIT TOWN
Police go to put on your asses a big Taco with chili mucho caliente , and then we can call you tortillas ass shit.

Think about the prison fool

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 12:24 pm

HAHAHA FOO CHILL THOSE ARE THE LYRICS TO A SONG THE FLATS DID I'LL UPLOAD IT LATER SO YOU LAMES CAN WET YOUR PANTIES .. :shock: HAHAHAHA

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 20th, 2007, 12:24 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:BIG BAD INSANE T-FLATS GANG
wtf is this shit? LOL!

Quit riding T Flats nuts. Bassett don't give a fu ck about them

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 12:36 pm

chill cray bassett has nothing to do with this so dont even try and bring bg up on ths pedo ...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 20th, 2007, 1:21 pm

Why everyone just acting like they just kill blacks? I know Mexicans! Saying Fuck T-Flats....blah blah whateva......They are just hated....fuck just B'z and C'z.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 20th, 2007, 1:47 pm

TeeKay wrote:
You know it's true teekay...shit is stupid and backwards.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 20th, 2007, 4:27 pm

perongregory wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
This shit has be touched on several times on these boards

The same way a Compton Piru will say, "Fuck Wetbacks, Fuck Hat-dancers," etc etc

but sill LOVE Mexican Food, Mexican Women and still have dealings with Non-Affiliated Mexicans on a DAILY basis :shock:

It's called "Generalizing" homie.

It's tuff talk, plain and simple.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 20th, 2007, 4:34 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
perongregory wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
This shit has be touched on several times on these boards

The same way a Compton Piru will say, "fu-- Wetbacks, fu-- Hat-dancers," etc etc

but sill LOVE Mexican Food, Mexican Women and still have dealings with Non-Affiliated Mexicans on a DAILY basis :shock:

It's called "Generalizing" homie.

It's tuff talk, plain and simple.
to a certain degree it is, but your not gonna hear most black bangers sayin you dress, speak or talk like a Mexican what the fuck is wrong with you, etc., represent niggas, fuck all Mexicans and their style. The problem with this shit is cuz fools like Basset and others wanna move this to more than bangin. And if you are going to be on some real race shit as in fuck everybody in that race, not just my immediate enemies, then you can't be a gross hypocrite like so many of these fools are without looking like a total jack ass.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 20th, 2007, 4:52 pm

I hear you homes.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:BIG BAD INSANE T-FLATS GANG
Do hurricane chris ghostwrite fa chicanos?????

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 20th, 2007, 5:26 pm

i've had some black folks just come up to me and start swinging at me for no reason .. the had some black kids saying shit like go back to mexico beaner and shit .. i aint racial i just rather black peeps to stay the fuck outta my way or atleast show respect and not try to front tryna make them selfs look bigger n shit .. if they show respect ill show it right back .. simple as that ..

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 20th, 2007, 5:29 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:i've had some black folks just come up to me and start swinging at me for no reason .. the had some black kids saying shit like go back to mexico beaner and shit .. i aint racial i just rather black peeps to stay the fu-- outta my way or atleast show respect and not try to front tryna make them selfs look bigger n shit .. if they show respect ill show it right back .. simple as that ..
damn thats fucked up.....fa no reason????people in so. kali is trippin....i aint neva heard rascism between blacks and browns that deep no where else.....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 20th, 2007, 6:05 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
Bassettsgv wrote:i've had some black folks just come up to me and start swinging at me for no reason .. the had some black kids saying shit like go back to mexico beaner and shit .. i aint racial i just rather black peeps to stay the fu-- outta my way or atleast show respect and not try to front tryna make them selfs look bigger n shit .. if they show respect ill show it right back .. simple as that ..
damn thats #%@& up.....fa no reason????people in so. kali is trippin....i aint neva heard rascism between blacks and browns that deep no where else.....
Some PDL (now PJ754's I guess) ran up on random Mexicans at a car wash and attacked them for no reason. They even took a wooden sign and beat them with it. And the thing is, some of them hang out with ese's on the weekends, they even had a click with them and a Sureno gang before because they grew up with Mexicans. I don't understand why people trip like that.

Bassettsgv makes stupid comments but you can understand how his mentality could have gotten messed up.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”