Barrio Pobre in Long Beach

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Barrio Pobre in Long Beach

Unread post by alexalonso » June 28th, 2004, 5:09 am

I posted some graf pics of their barrio. If anyone knows a short history on them, submit, you'll receive credit for it. thanks and check out the pics.

http://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/barriopobre.html

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Barrio Pobre in Long Beach

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 7th, 2004, 3:40 pm

Hey Alonso where are those taggings from? are they from willow close to LB Blvd.

Anyways I live byt eh BPs cant say much. WHen I was young they use to be real hard. I remember because the homies older brothers would be from there. THey use to jack cars that would pass by their original hood. THey would always get down with the cops, famous for using cop killer bullets and shooting at helicopters. My house has a taggin that can barely be made out, says WS PB and I've heard they use to have a WS Click, if they did WSL probably faded them. It's mainly 16 st and 10st. They barely came back up in th 2000 when alot of them got out of prison and county. They got deep when they pushed work againts a huge crew by the name RTM(Real True Mexicans) along with Harbor Area who actually droped them. They also get alot of souldiers from FME who come from DLK. Theyre 10 st is new, it use to belong to PL( playa Larga) till BP took it and most of their soldiers from them. You can find a lot more taggs over by 10th (pacific Ave. to Magnolia).

Sleepy_LBZ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sleepy_LBZ » July 20th, 2004, 5:47 pm

BP just started the beef with Longo ES all over because some Longo they call DAFY i was kicking it with him he is from ESLongo Play Boys and he side something about BP and i got another homie from BP and he went up to him and they just got down and the ESLongo lost he said it wasnt over and note im from NSLONGO SLEEPY out

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 21st, 2004, 12:09 pm

What BP click was this, I know a few pobreros. They think they can take anybody, reality is they dont come close to the size of the ESL.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » August 23rd, 2004, 3:25 pm

Sleepy_LBZ wrote:BP just started the beef with Longo ES all over because some Longo they call DAFY i was kicking it with him he is from ESLongo Play Boys and he side something about BP and i got another homie from BP and he went up to him and they just got down and the ESLongo lost he said it wasnt over and note im from NSLONGO SLEEPY out
This is false information I was talkin w/ some Pobreros from XVI street and there is no beef. There was even a huge placaso from BV ESL on a wall next to a buncch of BP placas. Last thing you want is for beef to start where there is no beef.QNO

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 23rd, 2004, 3:52 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:Hey Alonso where are those taggings from? are they from willow close to LB Blvd.

Anyways I live byt eh BPs cant say much. WHen I was young they use to be real hard. I remember because the homies older brothers would be from there. THey use to jack cars that would pass by their original hood. THey would always get down with the cops, famous for using cop killer bullets and shooting at helicopters. My house has a taggin that can barely be made out, says WS PB and I've heard they use to have a WS Click, if they did WSL probably faded them. It's mainly 16 st and 10st. They barely came back up in th 2000 when alot of them got out of prison and county. They got deep when they pushed work againts a huge crew by the name RTM(Real True Mexicans) along with Harbor Area who actually droped them. They also get alot of souldiers from FME who come from DLK. Theyre 10 st is new, it use to belong to PL( playa Larga) till BP took it and most of their soldiers from them. You can find a lot more taggs over by 10th (pacific Ave. to Magnolia).
One was on Pasadena and 23rd near the Amigos Market, and the others were taken on that dead end street behind the Guadalajara Market on25th Street, also near Pasadena & Willow Street.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » August 24th, 2004, 2:33 pm

alonso wrote:
562_HOMIE wrote:Hey Alonso where are those taggings from? are they from willow close to LB Blvd.

One was on Pasadena and 23rd near the Amigos Market, and the others were taken on that dead end street behind the Guadalajara Market on25th Street, also near Pasadena & Willow Street.
I thought thats were they came from that area isn't dirt anymore, they recently built a small park there.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 9th, 2004, 12:32 am

562_HOMIE wrote:
Sleepy_LBZ wrote:BP just started the beef with Longo ES all over because some Longo they call DAFY i was kicking it with him he is from ESLongo Play Boys and he side something about BP and i got another homie from BP and he went up to him and they just got down and the ESLongo lost he said it wasnt over and note im from NSLONGO SLEEPY out
This is false information I was talkin w/ some Pobreros from XVI street and there is no beef. There was even a huge placaso from BV ESL on a wall next to a buncch of BP placas. Last thing you want is for beef to start where there is no beef.QNO

They had some BP on 10th between Raymond ave and Junipero ave...they the BP's along with ESWilmas crossed out ESL in the alley on Raymond and 12th.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » October 9th, 2004, 9:34 am

That I don't know about because the fools that hang over there are mainly youngsters and you know how it is with them. Over on 14th and Linden theres alot of Pobreros and Longeros from BV that respect each other. It could just be that the BPs on Junipero might have beef w/ a certain click from Longo. If they do it's stupid if there slashing Longo because it's just gonna get them checked by all the clikas. As for ESW they're always turning on and off beef with Longo.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 9th, 2004, 1:04 pm

Do BP beef with Asian gangs? Cuz theres also TRG and Sui Towns tagging there...but they didnt get crossed out.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » October 13th, 2004, 5:23 pm

From what I know they should but I don't really know whats poppin w/ BP recently. What do you know about Suicidal Town, are they a gang one should worry about or is it just a click taking up space.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 13th, 2004, 5:56 pm

Man I know this post is old but BP had beef with E/S Chongo back in the day CUZZ they wore Pittsburg Pirates hat's and 20's gave them respect CUZZ they wore there colors and hat trade mark (STEELERS@PIRATES) and they rep CUZZ at one time until the MEXICAN MAFIA pimped they ass back in "92". I thought they still had love for blacc's until 2000 when me a a lil homey from SCHOOL YARD mobbed through there hood and they started saying fucc crabs and nigga's and a old head that I knew was there he said they are now BP13.
Really fucced my head up CUZZ they gave CRIPS their respect before "92".
And FUCC ALL CHONGO's

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 13th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Keep in mind that back then, they needed allies in L.B. due to those Mexican gangs around whom at first took them in when they fled from Carson and other parts, but they grew in numbers and were able to challenge the local gangs more and more, being that ESLongo was the bigger of the Mex' gangs in the area and had a lot of funk in them, BP had to take whatever allies they could until is was no longer neccessary for them to have them any more. What might of happened is that now that they are very well established in L.B. that they have reverted to the traditional attitute as some may say of M vs B.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 13th, 2004, 7:22 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:...they the BP's along with ESWilmas crossed out ESL in the alley on Raymond and 12th.
Are you saying that ESW and BP get along ? If that's the case now, it sure is difficult for me to beleive, because back in the early 80's BP and ESW were killing each other, a lot of people went to the graveyard and to the emergency rooms.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 14th, 2004, 5:07 pm

lonewolf wrote:
L o n g B e a c h wrote:...they the BP's along with ESWilmas crossed out ESL in the alley on Raymond and 12th.
Are you saying that ESW and BP get along ? If that's the case now, it sure is difficult for me to beleive, because back in the early 80's BP and ESW were killing each other, a lot of people went to the graveyard and to the emergency rooms.
Don't believe me? go checc the alley you see ESW and BP13 with the same spray paint crossing out esl.

Sui Town is a old gang...they use to be part Sons of Samoa and called them selves SuicidOS(S.O.S),now they broke off from Sons of Samoa...and starting calling themselves Suicidal Town.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 14th, 2004, 5:16 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
Don't believe me? go checc the alley you see ESW and BP13 with the same spray paint crossing out esl.

Sui Town is a old gang...they use to be part Sons of Samoa and called them selves SuicidOS(S.O.S),now they broke off from Sons of Samoa...and starting calling themselves Suicidal Town.
You suppose that it just may be a couple of dudes that get along ? instead of the whole gangs ? Suicidal Town what race ?

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » October 14th, 2004, 9:42 pm

lonewolf wrote:
L o n g B e a c h wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

You suppose that it just may be a couple of dudes that get along ? instead of the whole gangs ? Suicidal Town what race ?
Suicidal Town is an asian gang, never really heard anything big from them. Don't they have beef w/ TRG?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 14th, 2004, 9:43 pm

I do not know,and I thought that WSL and ESL truce was a joke.I dont get the sur politics.I dont even know why those bp clicced up with esw,when esw is only 1 head deep in that area.
Sui Town is mainly a SouthEast Asian gang..specifically Laotions,with a coo amount of Samoans,with a couple of Blaccs.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 14th, 2004, 9:47 pm

Sui Town is big rivals with TRG...Daniel "Scab"Chantha is from Sui Town,I think he was in the Enough is Enough edition in the Press-Telegram...he died at the beginning of the year I think.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 14th, 2004, 9:52 pm

562_HOMIE you use to bang Puro Mexican Raza?I remember ya from middle school,ya had beef with i think Crazy Latino Boyz or Down Ass Latinos...I forgot which.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » October 14th, 2004, 9:56 pm

Yeah I heard Sui's are mainly laotions as for ESW and BP it doesn't make sense that they're cliqued. As for ESL, NSL, WSL they're all gettin along, for now all Long Beach hispanic gangs are gettin along, partly order from the mafia and ESL. For example you got CLB a bangin crew thats slashin Longo but Longo ain't tryin to beef w/ the hispanics so they're not worryin about them. Supposedly Wilmas and Longo got a truce as well. As for BP and ESW slashin Longo I know that in Long Beach they'res alot of haters that go out and make scenes look the opposite. What does it take for someone to come by w/ the same spray can color and slash someone to start off some pleito. I've seen that stuff and still see it goin on, startin pleitos so that certain gangs or bangin crews can benefit from it.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 15th, 2004, 10:25 pm

Yo, I beleive what ya'll is thinking about is EAST COAST SUICIDAL TENDISEE's I'm drunk and tired I'll spell TENDISEE's the right way tomorrow.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » October 15th, 2004, 10:39 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:Yeah I heard Sui's are mainly laotions as for ESW and BP it doesn't make sense that they're cliqued. As for ESL, NSL, WSL they're all gettin along, for now all Long Beach hispanic gangs are gettin along, partly order from the mafia and ESL. For example you got CLB a bangin crew thats slashin Longo but Longo ain't tryin to beef w/ the hispanics so they're not worryin about them. Supposedly Wilmas and Longo got a truce as well. As for BP and ESW slashin Longo I know that in Long Beach they'res alot of haters that go out and make scenes look the opposite. What does it take for someone to come by w/ the same spray can color and slash someone to start off some pleito. I've seen that stuff and still see it goin on, startin pleitos so that certain gangs or bangin crews can benefit from it.
Remember Kill a mexican you will not leave the COUNTY JAIL kill a BLACC it's all good. You will live through the COUNTY in to a PRISON and continue hating the blacc man. But it's the WHITE MAN that's tell you when to eat,sleep,and move.
THE NEW KLAN MEMBER"S SUR13.
FROM WHITE SHEET's to BROWN SHEET's
Only in AMERICA.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » October 17th, 2004, 10:40 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:
562_HOMIE wrote:Yeah I heard Sui's are mainly laotions as for ESW and BP it doesn't make sense that they're cliqued. As for ESL, NSL, WSL they're all gettin along, for now all Long Beach hispanic gangs are gettin along, partly order from the mafia and ESL. For example you got CLB a bangin crew thats slashin Longo but Longo ain't tryin to beef w/ the hispanics so they're not worryin about them. Supposedly Wilmas and Longo got a truce as well. As for BP and ESW slashin Longo I know that in Long Beach they'res alot of haters that go out and make scenes look the opposite. What does it take for someone to come by w/ the same spray can color and slash someone to start off some pleito. I've seen that stuff and still see it goin on, startin pleitos so that certain gangs or bangin crews can benefit from it.
Remember Kill a mexican you will not leave the COUNTY JAIL kill a black it's all good. You will live through the COUNTY in to a PRISON and continue hating the black man. But it's the WHITE MAN that's tell you when to eat,sleep,and move.
THE NEW KLAN MEMBER"S SUR13.
FROM WHITE SHEET's to BROWN SHEET's
Only in AMERICA.
Pretty sad, I know exactly what you mean, it's all bull$h!t to me. Last thing I wanna see are more homies dying. The streets are starting to turn into a number game just like the prisons. On the other hand simply w/ respect no bangin here, where are you from Snowman?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » October 29th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Yeah other sur 13 hoods in the harbor or anywhere cant bang on ESL becus the beef they have w/ the crips and the asians your hood will get green lighted if it happens. It has happen but it can't be severe.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 20th, 2011, 4:36 am

562_HOMIE wrote:From what I know they should but I don't really know whats poppin w/ BP recently. What do you know about Suicidal Town, are they a gang one should worry about or is it just a click taking up space.
suicidal town use to be an asian clique of sons of samoa.

a lot of the ones i've run across was laotian.

you won't hear too much about them for the same reason you don't hear too much about efcc.

a lot of the work sui and efcc put in get lumped in with abz.

they're always with long beach asian boyz.

if you run into a group of sui , you'll run into an abz and efcc. if you run into a group of abz , you'll rung into a sui and efcc.

just how it is in long beach.

from what i hear , they had a lot of shooters for as small as they are.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 21st, 2011, 6:25 am

BP funkED with Longos hard till bout 96 and still has animosity towards them. They were actually "Cool" with ABZ, EFCC and Suitowners back before the greenlight, and even for about a year after till eme threatened them with a greenlight if they didnt back Longo up in the "war".

Sui and EFCC, like Judas said, are small. Both, at their peak of membership in the mid/late 90s, were no more than 60-80 deep, combined. But again, as Judas said, Suis and EFCC had the riders where as ABZ had the numbers to support them. A good 60% of the articles back in the day claiming ABZ killed someone or got locked up or whatever, it was a Sui or a City Crip.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 21st, 2011, 8:35 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:BP funkED with Longos hard till bout 96 and still has animosity towards them. They were actually "Cool" with ABZ, EFCC and Suitowners back before the greenlight, and even for about a year after till eme threatened them with a greenlight if they didnt back Longo up in the "war".

Sui and EFCC, like Judas said, are small. Both, at their peak of membership in the mid/late 90s, were no more than 60-80 deep, combined. But again, as Judas said, Suis and EFCC had the riders where as ABZ had the numbers to support them. A good 60% of the articles back in the day claiming ABZ killed someone or got locked up or whatever, it was a Sui or a City Crip.
sui and efcc had some riders know doubt.

hard to say who was responsible for what though.

they're always together. since i was a kid , whenever i ran into lb abz they were never alone. always saw them with efcc and sui. even once or twice with easy boys gang when those guys were around and later on i started seeing lb abz with obs.

just my opinion but early on the og lb abz was probably doing a lot of the dirt. when they went away , i think efcc and sui stepped it up because their riders were still out while the lb abz riders got locked up.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”