Westside vs. Eastside?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 22nd, 2007, 6:51 am

plus people who really grew up in compton know that back in those days there was no rosewood it was
willowbrook even down to nela it was willowbrook
even apb was inside willowbrook maaaan you come up with fake ass shit
rosewood is new shiiit to me when i was livin there in the 80's there was no rosewood shit it was willowbrook
even from mona to apb down t zone and the swamp on a lane it was willowbrook all the way from carver to village town it was willowbrook maaan7st watts holmes 118 st watts those were claimin east side and cause they was inside willowbrook most hoods inside willowbrook was claimin scla side maaan ask some homies when u drive thru if u not too scared
maaan that rosewood shiit came waaaaaay after allll that og shiit
even nhcc wasnt in compton it was rancho dominguez and i think its still that way today
think twice before u pull a wtf card after my post maaan
i know compton man lolol u obviously dont but it doesnt matter we b here to exchange knowledge so eaze up on the wtf

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 22nd, 2007, 7:21 am

NYTE_RYDA wrote:LOL you do the most homie. For some nerdy ass korean dude who claims he doesn't like violence,gangs or anything that goes with it, your sure do seem like a fan of this shit. Constantly asking questions, bitching about the crimes that gangs commit and how horrible shit is but loving this shit at the same time.....make up your mind "End Violence Now".
lol ............niggas be studying this shit with maps and books and calling dudes up !! , this is a hobby now !!! :lol: :lol:

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » October 24th, 2007, 1:17 am

Lots of comments since i was last on this site. Anyways in response to Beef..I speaking Countywise..Compton is an ES city but has a WS within. Long Beach is an ES city but has a WS. Many people by default would say anything on the east of the 110 fwy (harbor fwy) is considered the ES...opinions vary but generally thats how most see it

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 24th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:I grew up an east sider all my life. all i know is east side culture from compton/watts/long beach. always felt discomfort on the west side anywhere west of hoover hood...shit seems more tame. i feel out of place naturally not knowing what to expect. though im quite fond of the west...just seem more like upscale shit culturally.
lol at not feeling comfortable on the Westside, what kind of shit is that, but you feeling comfortable of the Eastside?

you feeling comfortable with Eses surrounding you, but not niggas on the westside?

upscale culturally? Longbeach aint no ghetto, and compton aint no Watts.

west of Hoover?

LMAO@ this nigga

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 24th, 2007, 8:20 pm

i dunno how u feel comfortable on the e/s and not the w/s, the w/s is less grimey i feel very comfortable on the w/s
the w/s poses no threat, they don't bang as hard as the eastside, i go to the westside when i wanna see nice scenery n shit 8)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 25th, 2007, 1:10 am

dubcity wrote:i dunno how u feel comfortable on the e/s and not the w/s, the w/s is less grimey i feel very comfortable on the w/s
the w/s poses no threat, they don't bang as hard as the eastside, i go to the westside when i wanna see nice scenery n shit 8)

SEE YOU ARE A SIDELINE BUSTA FAKE ASS EASTER COOKIE LOL!!!! GO OVER ON FIG. ON THE WESTSIDE OR GO TO HARLEM HOOD, 20's HOOD, THE JUNGLES, AND MANY MORE THE ARE SOME MANY PLACES ON THE WESTSIDE WERE NIGGAZ IS OUT AND STAY READY!

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 25th, 2007, 3:16 pm

not saying the w/s aint active, but the e/s is just more grimey and banged out

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 25th, 2007, 3:59 pm

dubcity wrote:not saying the w/s aint active, but the e/s is just more grimey and banged out
aw dawg i gotta disagree with ya, u be on the w/s a lot? e/s aint grimier, w/s aint grimier, both is grimey dawg, to be real with you, i know a couple DL's...but damn im still a lil paranoid to be in their hood because their crazy as fuck.

ive been in nickerson/pueblos *NYPUEBLOBISHOP aint a pueblo bishop blood fyi*, anyways, shit seem akward there, its pretty "grimey", but ill be in DL's hood and all this suburb shit but just... banged the fuck out

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 25th, 2007, 4:00 pm

you from watts though dub?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 25th, 2007, 4:06 pm

Y.G. wrote:
dubcity wrote:i dunno how u feel comfortable on the e/s and not the w/s, the w/s is less grimey i feel very comfortable on the w/s

SEE YOU ARE A SIDELINE BUSTA FAKE ASS EASTER COOKIE LOL!!!! GO OVER ON FIG. ON THE WESTSIDE OR GO TO HARLEM HOOD, 20's HOOD, THE JUNGLES, AND MANY MORE THE ARE SOME MANY PLACES ON THE WESTSIDE WERE NIGGAZ IS OUT AND STAY READY!
thats true, same with the e/s, there is no more banged out side... a lot of these dudes think because the w/s got nice houses and scenery that its hollywood... shit is wild out there..

check this out though, i dont even like some fig fools, but i do have some homies, and when im there shit is BANGED OUT...ALLLLLL the time, DL's are active like a fukkin energizer, me and homie go there at 2 pm, fools everywhere, even though police pullin fools over they just throwin up gang signs at them, i seen like 10 YGs just at a fukkin street corner and intersection just kickin it there.... smokin and drinkin, shooting dice... just there.. 2 one time roll by and they just look up and throw their shit up and one time just keeps rollin, when i was there i was like fuck, one time dont even wanna stop huh? haha.....go to inglewood, come back to DL hood to go to homie house and get some more weed, its like fukkin 1 at night and the hood looks like MORE muthafukkas are out, shits like wtf? all the vampires come out or somesh1t?

you have to really be dumb tho to say w/s aint a threat or bang as hard, aint got problems with you dubcity but you trippin homie

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 25th, 2007, 4:09 pm

but to be real with you, DL's and CMG get my respect dawg, they got the hood sewed up and wild as fuck

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » October 26th, 2007, 1:47 am

xxx wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:I grew up an east sider all my life. all i know is east side culture from compton/watts/long beach. always felt discomfort on the west side anywhere west of hoover hood...shit seems more tame. i feel out of place naturally not knowing what to expect. though im quite fond of the west...just seem more like upscale shit culturally.
lol at not feeling comfortable on the Westside, what kind of shit is that, but you feeling comfortable of the Eastside?

you feeling comfortable with Eses surrounding you, but not niggas on the westside?

west of Hoover?

LMAO@ this nigga
Funny eh...yeah, ok..but to make my point clear, it aint got shit to do with who is the most "grimey" an all that shit. My point is about me being on unfamiliar ground. On the ES i know who-what-when and where. Aint got shit to do with what kind of ese's and niggas around. On the WS they got what you call "grimey niggas" whether they hood is nice or run down, im always gone be on my toes waiting for anything becuz i dont know whats what on that end like i know on the section of town i frequent. Becuz i said "it seem more tame" dont mean it is therefore any nigga better watch his ass b4 you get confronted with some shit you didnt expect becuz the area looks manicured.

Mean Muggin/Knuckle Crackin@ this nigga

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 26th, 2007, 3:01 am

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
xxx wrote:

west of Hoover?

LMAO@ this nigga
Funny eh...yeah, ok..but to make my point clear, it aint got shit to do with who is the most "grimey" an all that shit. My point is about me being on unfamiliar ground. On the ES i know who-what-when and where. Aint got shit to do with what kind of ese's and niggas around. On the WS they got what you call "grimey niggas" whether they hood is nice or run down, im always gone be on my toes waiting for anything becuz i dont know whats what on that end like i know on the section of town i frequent. Becuz i said "it seem more tame" dont mean it is therefore any nigga better watch his ass b4 you get confronted with some shit you didnt expect becuz the area looks manicured.

I FEEL YOU ON THAT BECAUSE I AIN'T EVEN GONNA LIE I WAS ONE OF THE NIGGAZ THAT THOUGHT THE EASTSIDE WAS GRIMIER BECAUSE OF SPOTS LIKE THE LOW BOTTOMS, NICKERSON GARDENS, JORDANS, BOMPTON, ECC/SWANS, AND OTHERS BUT SOME OF BRAZIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN WAS ON THE WESTSIDE AND HAVIN HOMIES THAT FROM THAT SIDE OF TOWN HAS SHOWN ME THAT IN L.A. COUNTY WHEREVER YOU ARE YOU GOT TO BE ON YOUR TOES.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 26th, 2007, 12:21 pm

the w/s is soft compared to the evil eastside, lets keep it real here, always has been
w/s niggaz just ce mean muggin like they gon do something, but they never do

e/s niggaz will let u have it leave yo brains on yo lap 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 27th, 2007, 11:58 am

xxx wrote:

west of Hoover?

LMAO@ this nigga

x is a lil racist bitch thats all i know just cause u said u feelin the east he jump on that race train again ull c that after that post those bustaz will throw thousand of my ol posts and shit ... :roll: cause they got a whole database filled with my cum lolol but i just lololol cause actually hes a skinny lil bitch with thick glasses the bitch look like gandy he was tryin to date a friend and he ran into a walll when she saw that the dusty ass broke ass skinny gandy like punk ...she told the man was far from lookin like a his posts he looks like tired ass carpet selling chump out of an antik shop shit dont pay attention to that gardena bitch aint gonna bring nada but racism to that board .. :roll: cuzzz what a stupid comment sayin uza mex lover for lovin the side were u grew up :roll: cuzzz one they ll know

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 27th, 2007, 2:40 pm

Can somebody decipher that ^ for me.. and explain his story for me... i'm new here. :lol:

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 27th, 2007, 4:04 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Can somebody decipher that ^ for me.. and explain his story for me... i'm new here. :lol:
casper lied about who he ws, he claimed to be from sscc, but hes really some dude from paris who reps france southcide 13

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 27th, 2007, 7:23 pm

Compton S/B wrote:Mean Muggin/Knuckle Crackin@ this nigga
dubcity wrote:niggaz just be mean muggin like they gon do something, but they never do

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 27th, 2007, 7:25 pm

bgcasper wrote:
xxx wrote:

west of Hoover?

LMAO@ this nigga

x is a lil racist bitch thats all i know just cause u said u feelin the east he jump on that race train again ull c that after that post those bustaz will throw thousand of my ol posts and shit ... :roll: cause they got a whole database filled with my cum lolol but i just lololol cause actually hes a skinny lil bitch with thick glasses the bitch look like gandy he was tryin to date a friend and he ran into a walll when she saw that the dusty ass broke ass skinny gandy like punk ...she told the man was far from lookin like a his posts he looks like tired ass carpet selling chump out of an antik shop shit dont pay attention to that gardena bitch aint gonna bring nada but racism to that board .. :roll: cuzzz what a stupid comment sayin uza mex lover for lovin the side were u grew up :roll: cuzzz one they ll know
LOL a Southsider in bed with a Santanna Block

i quit

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » October 27th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Just another divide and conquer effect.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a lot more of the "East Side" is planned lower living; Jordan Downs, Nickerson Gardens, Imperial, and aren't the houses smaller? Even tiny, in most areas? The "West Side", you have what looked like it could have been Mayberry for it's first 10 years. Big houses, big yards. But I seriously doubt that anything's "tame" these days on the "West Side".

Poverty? Check.

Drugs, fast money, competed for, violently, by the bigger and stronger? Check.

Guns? Check.

Abusive police? Check.

So, that leaves the sizes of the lawns as essentially being the only difference between the West Side and the East Side.

East Side is more planned lower living, like Oakland and Richmond. West Side is "white flight".

With poverty, guns, drugs, and police who really view themselves as another gang, even adopting gang lingo, I wouldn't recommend being in the wrong place at the wrong time on either side.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 27th, 2007, 10:22 pm

xxx wrote:LOL a Southsider in bed with a Santanna Block

i quit
lol

You never know with casper...

If he was from SSCC...

Then how did he grow up with the other side???

These forums are infiltrated with all sorts of weirdos..

I don't blame you for quitting! :(

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 27th, 2007, 10:35 pm

dubcity wrote:the w/s is soft compared to the evil eastside, lets keep it real here, always has been
w/s niggaz just be mean muggin like they gon do something, but they never do

YOU SOUND LIKE A INTERNET BANGER LOL!

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 27th, 2007, 11:11 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:not saying the w/s aint active, but the e/s is just more grimey and banged out
aw dawg i gotta disagree with ya, u be on the w/s a lot? e/s aint grimier, w/s aint grimier, both is grimey dawg, to be real with you, i know a couple DL's...but damn im still a lil paranoid to be in their hood because their crazy as fu--.

ive been in nickerson/pueblos *NYPUEBLOBISHOP aint a pueblo bishop blood fyi*, anyways, shit seem akward there, its pretty "grimey", but ill be in DL's hood and all this suburb shit but just... banged the fu-- out
PISTOLSLANGA " come down from oakland meet me in pueblos on 4 block and we chunk em on dvd for ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS , let kev ...film it , ......then prove me wrong , ask , kev from allhood publications !?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 27th, 2007, 11:25 pm

Y.G. wrote:
dubcity wrote:the w/s is soft compared to the evil eastside, lets keep it real here, always has been

u sound like a nurse lol!

casper xxx ain't X, xxx = mangles cka george of the jungle :shock:

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 28th, 2007, 12:40 pm

dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

And if we were in the Court of Law, what would that make you right now?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 28th, 2007, 1:04 pm

dubcity wrote:u sound like a nurse lol!
dubcity = capser?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 28th, 2007, 1:06 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
dubcity wrote:u sound like a nurse lol!
dubcity = capser?
Hell Naw!

You guys post and can't tell who posters are...

A... check your pms... and come through and kick it TODAY @ 2:00 pm...

Peace

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 28th, 2007, 4:23 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
aw dawg i gotta disagree with ya, u be on the w/s a lot? e/s aint grimier, w/s aint grimier, both is grimey dawg, to be real with you, i know a couple DL's...but damn im still a lil paranoid to be in their hood because their crazy as fu--.

ive been in nickerson/pueblos *NYPUEBLOBISHOP aint a pueblo bishop blood fyi*, anyways, shit seem akward there, its pretty "grimey", but ill be in DL's hood and all this suburb shit but just... banged the fu-- out
PISTOLSLANGA " come down from oakland meet me in pueblos on 4 block and we chunk em on dvd for ALLHOOD PUBLICATIONS , let kev ...film it , ......then prove me wrong , ask , kev from allhood publications !?

dawg you said a second ago you were in new york :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yeah your a big hustler huh, ahahhahaha, homie i know a grip of bishops, dont worry bout me ahahhah

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 28th, 2007, 4:24 pm

allhood vouch for NYpueblobishop, even if he was a real bishop hes still a dumb azz biatch :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 28th, 2007, 4:48 pm

pistolslanga wrote:allhood vouch for NYpueblobishop, even if he was a real bishop hes still a dumb azz biatch :lol: :lol: :lol:
pistolslanga wrote:allhood vouch for NYpueblobishop, even if he was a real bishop hes still a dumb azz biatch :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONLY A DUDE WITH HIDDEN HOMO FEELINGS OVER THE INTERNET WOULD SAY THAT !?............EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS TRULY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IM SAYING ......

I must have really HURT your feelings ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
how can you leave this forum go about your life and get back online and still think about a dude online that made you mad and put a dent in your ego and emotions .....thats closet gay !! ...EXAMPLE : " PISTOLSLANGA " only thing he slangin is my nuts on his mind ....he still got my screen name on his brain :lol: , still comments about me ,

its too many sections on here to keep your interest ....TOO MANY

dude is in NO way from a serious hood , by the posts and comments you make on this , your mind frame is young , you only qualify cause you live in cali , homie you should only have family , women , bills on your mind not me ......

WE SHOULD START A SECTION FOR FORUM STALKERS OR DUDES THAT HAVE SERIAL " CLOSET " TENDECIES FOR OTHER MEMBERS :lol: :lol: .....

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 28th, 2007, 5:04 pm

xxx wrote:
dubcity wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

And if we were in the Court of Law, what would that make you right now?
i dont fuc with the court system nigga, u tell me

and yo identity aint no secret on here, u givin yo self away, aint like u some loc'd out killa nigga u aint gotta worry bout nothin yo record is clean

these gang researcher ass niggaz c killin' me on here :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 28th, 2007, 5:24 pm

another testament to the eastside, hoovers may had the county on locc (arguably), but when it came to the pen u know them E/S niggaz wuz doing the most, ECC had a big presence in the pen wuz involved in major shotcalling for the crip car, and Prison is the biggest test so that lets u know E/S niggaz is the craziest 8)

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”