Westside vs. Eastside?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 31st, 2007, 10:33 pm

^ haha speak for yaself imma be in gardena visitin some folks ill stop by big gangsta, n i aint name droppin boy, drop me ya spot in a PM and well see :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 31st, 2007, 10:45 pm

drop me my spot? u should know where its at, lol @ i aint name droppin, nigga please nice cop out :lol: , i bet u still can't tell me where the parolees even kic it u nerd, stop wastin my time :arrow:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 31st, 2007, 10:59 pm

dubcity wrote:drop me my spot? u should know where its at, lol @ i aint name droppin, nigga please nice cop out :lol: , i bet u still can't tell me where the parolees even kic it u nerd, stop wastin my time :arrow:

aww so u aint wanna meet up? what u trippin? thought u got the grapes hangin with ya

haha, im finna tell you where everyone kicks it what erryones name is, n you gonna go on a diff site n claim paroleez n shit, u do that shit all the time wattscrackin :lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 1st, 2007, 1:29 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:My favorite BG Casper from SSCC stories were:

*when him and his homies would get butt naked and get oiled down and pray to god before they went to put in work.

*when he would put on a scuba diving outfit and ski mask and hide in peoples bushes.

*the alliance with CVTokers...

*and his big homies were from Atlantic Drive..

LMAO!!!!!!! I REMEMBER THAT SHIT.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 1st, 2007, 11:00 am

pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:drop me my spot? u should know where its at, lol @ i aint name droppin, nigga please nice cop out :lol: , i bet u still can't tell me where the parolees even kic it u nerd, stop wastin my time :arrow:

aww so u aint wanna meet up? what u trippin? thought u got the grapes hangin with ya

haha, im finna tell you where everyone kicks it what erryones name is, n you gonna go on a diff site n claim paroleez n shit, u do that shit all the time wattscrackin :lol: :lol:
so basically u got exposed ? :lol:
the parolees kic it across the ESK lot (i'll let u figure where that is yoself, since yo homies is from parolee :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

but um yes about meeting up, please slide thru anytime hit me on the pm for specifics

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 1st, 2007, 3:29 pm

dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

the parolees kic it across the ESK lot (i'll let u figure where that is yoself, since yo homies is from parolee :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

but um yes about meeting up, please slide thru anytime hit me on the pm for specifics
tryna meet at david starr?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 1st, 2007, 10:06 pm

who calls it david starr? cuz u is a fucin geek for real

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 2nd, 2007, 6:58 am

dubcity wrote:who calls it david starr? because u is a fucin geek for real
oh mah bad, you the realest muthafukka dub, keep it 100

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 2nd, 2007, 12:56 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
dubcity wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:

tryna meet at david starr?

ARE YALL TALKIN ABOUT THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN NORTH L.B.????

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2007, 11:37 pm

naw, they're talking about Jordan High School (the one in Watts not NLB)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2007, 11:37 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Who needs to watch sitcoms when you have streetgangs.com
lol

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 8th, 2007, 7:38 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:naw, they're talking about Jordan High School (the one in Watts not NLB)
well i been in watts for bout 2 days now, and was serious bout tryna meet up with super gangsta dubcity, but once again he got exposed as wattscrackin....for the 50th time.

phew tho, i wont have to worry about super gangsta dubcity jackin me up in the projects! :lol:

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » February 1st, 2008, 3:45 am

the e/s is poorer....mostly....but then u got figueroa.....on the west

its killers on both sides obviously.......

but the west side has the "super hoods"......r60's 40's ohc 30's IFG's 83's 100's.......bps....R20 bloods........ HOOVAZ.......

and the most notoriety is on the west side.........period point blank.....

in the early 80's man................too active

the east side is known for being ghetto and poor....its hella grimey...dont get me wrong.....but that dont mean ish

WEST SIDE = MORE NOTORIOUS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 2nd, 2008, 7:44 am

[quote="YP"]the e/s is poorer....mostly....but then u got figueroa.....on the west

its killers on both sides obviously.......

but the west side has the "super hoods"......r60's 40's ohc 30's IFG's 83's 100's.......bps....R20 bloods........ HOOVAZ.......

and the most notoriety is on the west side.........period point blank.....

in the early 80's man................too active

the east side is known for being ghetto and poor....its hella grimey...dont get me wrong.....but that dont mean ish

WEST SIDE = MORE NOTORIOUS[/quote]well dont u think grape street bounty hunnaz and piru in general not talkin about cc ridaz is notorious ???

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 2nd, 2008, 2:06 pm

id say both eastside and westside got their powerhouses, aint no stronger side

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 5th, 2008, 1:40 am

pistolslanga wrote:id say both eastside and westside got their powerhouses, aint no stronger side
word

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » March 8th, 2008, 3:19 pm

THE WEST SIDE.....GOT THE POWERHOUSE HOODS.......

EAST SIDE = MORE GRIMEy

BUT NO HOOD....NO HOOD......CAN TAKE ON THE 60's 40's or the HOOVAZ or BPS OR IFG lol.......period point blank if they just went all out

THE GRAPES IS HELLA THICK.....BUT 1/3 of how deep the sixties are......... dont blame people for being deeper....they cant help it ... lol

nikkaz is on they money $$$ tougher on the west side....kuz bloodshed really fuq up they paper chase.....U had prep gangs and ish layin nikkaz down

anybody can pull a trigger

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 9th, 2008, 6:08 pm

YP wrote:THE WEST SIDE.....GOT THE POWERHOUSE HOODS.......

EAST SIDE = MORE GRIMEy

BUT NO HOOD....NO HOOD......CAN TAKE ON THE 60's 40's or the HOOVAZ or BPS OR IFG lol.......period point blank if they just went all out

THE GRAPES IS HELLA THICK.....BUT 1/3 of how deep the sixties are......... dont blame people for being deeper....they cant help it ... lol

nikkaz is on they money $$$ tougher on the west side....kuz bloodshed really fuq up they paper chase.....U had prep gangs and ish layin nikkaz down

anybody can pull a trigger

YP I FEEL WHERE YOU COMIN FROM BUT THE EAST SIDE DOES HAVE KILLAS TOO. ECC, SWANS, BHB, GRAPES, APB, THE LOW BOTTOMS (43GC, BSV, PBB), AND ETC. IT GOES BOTH WAYS BUT I DO SEE YOUR POINT HOMIE!

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » March 9th, 2008, 7:47 pm

43 AINT KILLIN SHIT OR A FACTOR IN the LB'Z
ONLY CRABS ONLY DOIN N E THING IN LOW BOTTOMZ IS AGC AND 48

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”