Sureños style

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

Sureños style

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 7th, 2004, 7:56 pm

Hey I did a search on this befor i posted and didnt find anything i was lookn for so here it goes.

What do you Sureños wear? How do they get all G'd up? I know the color is blue for Sureños so im assumeing mostly Blue? or is it like i seen in the movies. White t's sick sunglass's and high socks?

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Sureños style

Unread post by W/S » July 7th, 2004, 8:42 pm

cortez? khakis? white t's yep striped shirts, flannel shirts, plaid shirts, football jerseys lotta cowboys n raiders
for someone in palmdale: some guy from palmdale juss told me u can get a 75$ ticket for wearin Anchor Blue jeans what the fuccc
or if u look crazy they can give u a ticket

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » July 8th, 2004, 4:48 pm

Nortenos style= some air force ones, basketball hats, basketball jerseys with matching t-shirt under, du-rags, buncha gear n dress like new york blacks
uh what else g-unit sneakers probably

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 9th, 2004, 12:57 pm

The homebois I kicc it wear lots of Jerseys with the number 13. They like the diccies and khaki suits. They mostly wear blue and blacc clothing. Till this day I always run into Hispanics who wear Maddoggs instead of Locs. They buyin that cheap shit for 1 dollar at the Swapmeat thinkin they Locs. Anyway they like solid colors and they like hoodie jaccets. For the sneakers it just plain ol stocc chuccs, nike cortez, and/or adidas shells.
I see these eses with double size pants with belt buccles with the 13 on em and just some house shoes and a wifebeater.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 9th, 2004, 6:08 pm

No disresect to ViolentJoe but this thread is retarded. Ya we have styles of dressing put it changes every few generations. When I was growing up we wore size 50 or bigger Friscos, Dickies, Levis, Ben Davis pants creased up overlapped and slitted and cuffed from the bottom. We wore white t-shirts, jerseys, ben davis shirts and other sh.. like that. and ya we wore long socks, coretz and chucks but it seems like sh..s changing again. You still see plenty of fools with this style but it seems like their is also alot of youngsters that are dressing more like little ballers. Either way it doesnt really matter because you have idiots that wanna dress like this and be bald but they dont wanna bang and then they wonder why real gangsters are bangin' on them. The other thing is that it isnt the clothes that make the gangster its the gangster that makes the gangster.
For example you could go down the street or to a park and see some fools kickin' it, you see one of them and he's bald, tatted up, just straight up g'd up from the feet up and that fool might just be a straight up bitch. Next to him you see another vato, he has hair, sh.. as a matter of fact he might be wearing some dockers and a ''nice'' shirt or whatever and you think that fool aint no gangster but that could be the craziest homeboy from the click. Me personally I dont get G'd up no more. Ya I still got my black cortez, white ones and even leather and suede blue ones, I still have some size72 Friscos but I dont wear that sh.. no more I'm to old to be dressing like that but that doesnt matter because people now a real Gee when they see one. As for that getting a ticket for wearing Anchor Blue's, that even more retarded. The funny thing is that gangsters wear Levis and Levis makes Anchor Blue.

Chicano15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicano15 » July 10th, 2004, 4:11 pm

Most Sureños who go to my school wear a matching blue or khaki dickie's pants and button shirt with nike cotez shoes. Some wear flannel shirts with dickie pants and cortez. Some dress like preps, some wear football shirts aswell. White shirt/kaki pants are also common.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 10th, 2004, 7:00 pm

Whatever happened to the trenchcoat and tandito style of old, that was a firme style.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 14th, 2004, 4:36 pm

GTS, i think W/S said he lived up there for 6 years, not til he was 6, so would that not change what he knows and his experiences? But you are right GTS, if he live there til he was six, then he would not know much about the style, but i am gonna have to agrees with BIGG LISTO and say that this thread is a bit "retarded". There is not much substance on talking about this topic but feel free to kick it around.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 15th, 2004, 10:22 am

Well yo man I know it must seem retarded to you guys but i dont live in Cali so i dont see it everyday ya know? Im stuck in NY with a totally different style over here n i just wanted to see what its like over in Cali. The same? different? ya know? But hey i mean if u guys wanna lock it whatever.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 8th, 2004, 1:36 pm

All I know is they Sport Blue and Gray

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 8th, 2004, 1:38 pm

Yeah blue n gray is Sur n i hear the Raiders jerseys are real popular too.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 16th, 2004, 9:30 pm

Casper wrote:All I know is they Sport Blue and Gray
I'm not your traditional Sureño, I STILL cling to many of the old ways, old dogs don't learn new tricks you know. I don't go all G on my dress code all the way any more, but I still maintain my crease - still wearing my corduroys and white t's, definitely keep my black shirts and brown slacks, beige dickies and blue or black ben davis jackets. I take care of my old hush puppies in my shoe boxes for special occassions in grey, black and beige colors with pointed fronts like my imperials - hard to find anymore. Straight colored short sleve shirts, blue, beige, black, brown, with 1 crease on each side of the front and 3 creases on the back. No more straight back short hair, now only number zero on the sides and 2 on the top, with seattle "s" ball cap to represent either sur or san pedro, or raider "los malosos" gear in leather stitch made special in TJ. OLD SCHOOL FOR LIFE aka:CHOLO STYLE, nothing borrowed or copied from "NO ONE". Almost forgot my big squared pendletons in the same colors mentioned above. My old lady keeps an eye out when she goes shopping for clothes, and if she finds them, she gets them for me with much love Homies.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”