ROLL CALL

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

ROLL CALL

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 8:33 am

If you're from 18th St. let it be known, you can give detail

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » June 13th, 2009, 12:10 pm

i am from 18st hgs rocket

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 15th, 2009, 9:15 am

WEST UP ESE,DIS IS MENACE,WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,E'Z UP HOMIE,U KNOW the HOMIE SCRAPPY,DID U KNOW the HOMIE FROSTY E.I.P.,U KNOW BENNEE BLANKO

dee18stwsg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 2:55 pm
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by dee18stwsg » June 21st, 2009, 1:58 pm

E'z up dis the Homie Dee From WS 18ST Wicked Side G'z In 404 Atlanta Georgia!!!
We dem Everybody Killaz Fuck Every Hood E Gang or Dnt Bang!!!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 22nd, 2009, 11:32 pm

dee18stwsg wrote:E'z up dis the Homie Dee From WS 18ST Wicked Side G'z In 404 Atlanta Georgia!!!
We dem Everybody Killaz fu-- Every Hood E Gang or Dnt Bang!!!!
ORALE HOMIE U FOOLS R GETTIN DEEPER IN GEORGIA,U KNOW DEMON,WICKED

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » June 26th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Iam from the time when Danny Boy was running Hollywood Gs until he got busted for killing

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 26th, 2009, 8:40 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:Iam from the time when Danny Boy was running Hollywood Gs until he got busted for killing
MOSTLY FOR HOOLYWOOD YOUNGSTERS R RUNNING IT RIGHT NOW IN the CALLES,the HOMIE SNEAKY IS 1 OF the MAIN HEADS

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » June 26th, 2009, 11:20 pm

do you know if homies from the 90s are still around in hollywood and who?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 27th, 2009, 1:54 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:do you know if homies from the 90s are still around in hollywood and who?


I DNT KNOW,I THINK MOST R LOCKED UP

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 416
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 3:44 pm

roket dont listen to this kid..have you read what he has been writing?..this fool is not from 18!

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by AztecNinja » July 6th, 2009, 7:47 pm

sickside wrote:roket dont listen to this kid..have you read what he has been writing?..this fool is not from 18!
+1, that Menace kid is annoying. Not to mention he's fake.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 416
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 9:35 pm

lol...for real thou!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 6th, 2009, 10:48 pm

sickside wrote:roket dont listen to this kid..have you read what he has been writing?..this fool is not from 18!
FUCK YOU SICKSIDE AND YOU TO AZTEC NINJA,IM FROM 18ST ,IVE DONE SHIT FOR MY HOOD,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,MY OLDER BROTHERS ARE CUETE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS AND SNIPER FROM EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS,WHO the FUCK R U LAMES,IM SAYIN MY SHIT ASK AORUND ABOUT ME AND PEOPLE WILL TELL U WHO I AM,U BITCHES SAY UR NAMES,WHAT HOODS U FOOLS TRYEN TO CLAIM,U FOOLS DNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY BARRIO SO SHUT the FUCK UP,SICKSIDE IVE BEEN CALLIN U OUT FOR A WHILE NOW LEVA,QUIT HIDIN BEHIND THE COMPUTER SCREEN U PUNK ASS BITCH AND COME TO the STS AND HANDLE DIS SHIT,ANY1 WANTS TO SAY I AINT FROM 18,54TH AND VERMONT SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES COME GET AT ME MUTHUFUCKAS AND C HOW THE ONE EIGHT DOES IT,U FUCKEN LAME ASS NET TALKEN BITCHES,ONLY LAMES LIKE U FOOLS THINK UR DOWN CUZ UR TALKEN ALL DIS SHIT SAYIN I AINT FROM 18 WHEN U FOOLS AINT SAYIN WHERE U BITCHES FROM AND ALL that SHIT,QUIT TALKEN SHIT ON the NET,COME TO the STS

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 416
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 11:44 pm

your so lucky that you are fake.....you drop your own brothers names.....well all the names are fake just like you!...so no worries but lets say they are real...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man that would have been your straight up down fall kid...and if dont know what i mean than you are a dumbass.!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 6th, 2009, 11:47 pm

sickside wrote:your so lucky that you are fake.....you drop your own brothers names.....well all the names are fake just like you!...so no worries but lets say they are real...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa man that would have been your straight up down fall kid...and if dont know what i mean than you are a dumbass.!
I AINT FAKE BITCH,UR FAKE THATS Y U WNT SAY UR SHIT BITCH,UR TOO SCARED,AND SO WAT MY BROTHERS DNT CARE BOUT that SHIT,WTF R COPS GONNA DO,WERE ALL IN THE GANG FILES ALREADY SO WHAT,WE AINT SCARED TO SAY OUR SHIT LIKE LIL BITCHES LIKE U,UR the DUMBEST LIL BITCH IVE EVER SEEN,GET A LIFE AND SHUT the FUCK UP

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » August 1st, 2009, 7:29 pm

hey homie u dont have to prove nothing to nobody. if u say u are from 18 then u are from 18 and that is it. just be wise about what u write so they dont write shit about u. u know their are alot of 18street haters.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 1st, 2009, 9:24 pm

SIMON HOMIE,EVERYONE HATES ON the BEST GANG

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » August 1st, 2009, 9:29 pm

besides playing in the pc what are you doing

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 2nd, 2009, 10:06 am

KICKEN BACK WITH the HOMIES FROM the BARRIO,WENT TO the FUNERAL OF the HOMIE TRIGGGER FROM MY BARRIO(E.I.P.)

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » August 2nd, 2009, 1:55 pm

its sad to hear another homie left us.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 2nd, 2009, 11:15 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:its sad to hear another homie left us.
SIMON BUT HES UP IN HEAVEN WITH the REST OF the HOMIES FROM SHATTO PARK,LIL SILENT,LIL MENACE,LIL G,SPORTY

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by rocket18hgs » August 22nd, 2009, 2:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
rocket18hgs wrote:its sad to hear another homie left us.
SIMON BUT HES UP IN HEAVEN WITH the REST OF the HOMIES FROM SHATTO PARK,LIL SILENT,LIL MENACE,LIL G,SPORTY
HEY HOMIE HAVE YOU EVER THAT SUPPOSE 18ST HISTORY THAT YOU FIND IN THIS WEB PAGE XV3GANG. ITS FUKEN STUPID AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A HOMIE TO BELIEVE THAT STORY. OUR WAS IT ONE OF THOSE 18ST HATERS WHO WROTE THAT SHIT. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 22nd, 2009, 3:50 pm

XV3.COM IS JUST A BUNCH OF VATOS WHO CLAIMED 18ST ON MYSPACE,THEY LIVED IN NEW JERSEYMBUT HOMIES FROM EASTCOAST 18ST CHOLOS TOOK CARE OF THEM,THE ONLY REAL WEBSITE FOR 18 WAS KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES WEBSITE KASPERWORLD,AND the HOMIES FROM TRIPLE SIX RECORDS,TRIPLE6RECORDS.COM.I KNOW the MAIN VATO FROM THAT XV3.COM SHIT WAS CALLED DRACULA,THAT FOOL WAS SAYING WE WERE COOL WITH NORCACAS

REEBOK

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by REEBOK » August 29th, 2009, 10:20 am

HEY ROCKET IS IT TRUE WHAT UR HOMEGIRL LAMENACE18 IS SAYING : THAT 18 SAYS FUCK LA EME ? AND THAT 18 IS PLANNING TO GO AGAINST THE EME ?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 4:18 pm

REEBOK wrote:HEY ROCKET IS IT TRUE WHAT UR HOMEGIRL LAMENACE18 IS SAYING : THAT 18 SAYS fu-- LA EME ? AND THAT 18 IS PLANNING TO GO AGAINST THE EME ?

REEBOK LET ME CLEAR UP WHAT IM SAYIN ALRIGHT,NOT ALL OF 18ST LIKES LA EME,SOME SAY FUCK SCRAPS,FUCK SUR13,SOME SAY FUCK LA EME CUZ PPL THINK 18ST WAS A GANG UNTIL LA EME SAID WE WERE BUT 18 WAS AROUND BEFORE LA EME,AND I NEVER SAID 18ST WAS PLANNIN TO GO AGAISNT LA EME,IM SAYIN IF 18 LEFT LA EME FOR 18 IT WOULDNT BE SHIT CUZ WERE DEEP IN the STS AND the PEN AND MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,MOSTLY WS18ST CLICKS SAY FUCK SUR13,HOMIES KNOW THAT,SHIT EVEN SURENO HOODS KNOW SOME 18STRS SAY FUCK SUR13

PSYCLONE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: September 8th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by PSYCLONE » August 29th, 2009, 8:09 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
REEBOK wrote:HEY ROCKET IS IT TRUE WHAT UR HOMEGIRL LAMENACE18 IS SAYING : THAT 18 SAYS fu-- LA EME ? AND THAT 18 IS PLANNING TO GO AGAINST THE EME ?

REEBOK LET ME CLEAR UP WHAT IM SAYIN ALRIGHT,NOT ALL OF 18ST LIKES LA EME,SOME SAY fu-- SCRAPS,fu-- SUR13,SOME SAY fu-- LA EME because PPL THINK 18ST WAS A GANG UNTIL LA EME SAID WE WERE BUT 18 WAS AROUND BEFORE LA EME,AND I NEVER SAID 18ST WAS PLANNIN TO GO AGAISNT LA EME,IM SAYIN IF 18 LEFT LA EME FOR 18 IT WOULDNT BE SHIT because WERE DEEP IN the STS AND the PEN AND MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,MOSTLY WS18ST CLICKS SAY fu-- SUR13,HOMIES KNOW THAT,SHIT EVEN SURENO HOODS KNOW SOME 18STRS SAY fu-- SUR13
la eme has been around longer than 18st,la eme was started in the late 50's,18st didnt start unti mid 60 to late 60's,menace18 you sound like a little kid to me
you dont know what your talking about i know fools from 18st and they never say any of the bs you just posted,

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 10:35 pm

NAH ESE 18ST STARTED 1959,LA EME STARTED IN the 60S,AND WHO U KNOW FROM 18ST,ALL U FOOLS SAY YOU GUYS KNOW PEOPLE FROM 18,WHATS THEYRE NAMES AND CLICKS,IF U FOOLS REAL THEN U DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN WHO U KNOW,ONLY FAKES DONT SAY SHIT CUZ THEY FAKE,ME I DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN MY HOMIES NAME CUZ THEY FROM 18 JUST LIKE ME,SO EVERY1 THAT SAID THEY KNOW PPL FROM 18ST,SAY THERE NAMES AND CLICKS AND HOW U KNOW THEM,LETS SEE HOW MANY OF U GET UR INFO FROM REAL HOMIES FROM the HOOD

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by youngspade » September 4th, 2009, 11:23 am

MENACE18 wrote:NAH ESE 18ST STARTED 1959,LA EME STARTED IN the 60S,AND WHO U KNOW FROM 18ST,ALL U FOOLS SAY YOU GUYS KNOW PEOPLE FROM 18,WHATS THEYRE NAMES AND CLICKS,IF U FOOLS REAL THEN U DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN WHO U KNOW,ONLY FAKES DONT SAY SHIT because THEY FAKE,ME I DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN MY HOMIES NAME because THEY FROM 18 JUST LIKE ME,SO EVERY1 THAT SAID THEY KNOW PPL FROM 18ST,SAY THERE NAMES AND CLICKS AND HOW U KNOW THEM,LETS SEE HOW MANY OF U GET UR INFO FROM REAL HOMIES FROM the HOOD
me? stryker when he was out of jail and the homies from hoover locos.....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 4th, 2009, 2:27 pm

youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:NAH ESE 18ST STARTED 1959,LA EME STARTED IN the 60S,AND WHO U KNOW FROM 18ST,ALL U FOOLS SAY YOU GUYS KNOW PEOPLE FROM 18,WHATS THEYRE NAMES AND CLICKS,IF U FOOLS REAL THEN U DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN WHO U KNOW,ONLY FAKES DONT SAY SHIT because THEY FAKE,ME I DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN MY HOMIES NAME because THEY FROM 18 JUST LIKE ME,SO EVERY1 THAT SAID THEY KNOW PPL FROM 18ST,SAY THERE NAMES AND CLICKS AND HOW U KNOW THEM,LETS SEE HOW MANY OF U GET UR INFO FROM REAL HOMIES FROM the HOOD
me? stryker when he was out of jail and the homies from hoover locos.....

NOT U HOMIE,ALL THESE FOOLS THAT SAY THEY LIVE IN LOS AND OUT OF STATE AND THEY JUST SAY THEY KNOW PPL FROM 18 BUT THEY DONT SAY ANMES,STRIKER FROM 106TH GOT OUT IN MAY AND FROM HOOVER LOCOS the HOMIE LIL KLEVER BARELY GOT OUT A FEW WEEKS AGO

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » September 5th, 2009, 12:20 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
youngspade wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:NAH ESE 18ST STARTED 1959,LA EME STARTED IN the 60S,AND WHO U KNOW FROM 18ST,ALL U FOOLS SAY YOU GUYS KNOW PEOPLE FROM 18,WHATS THEYRE NAMES AND CLICKS,IF U FOOLS REAL THEN U DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN WHO U KNOW,ONLY FAKES DONT SAY SHIT because THEY FAKE,ME I DONT GOT A PROBLEM SAYIN MY HOMIES NAME because THEY FROM 18 JUST LIKE ME,SO EVERY1 THAT SAID THEY KNOW PPL FROM 18ST,SAY THERE NAMES AND CLICKS AND HOW U KNOW THEM,LETS SEE HOW MANY OF U GET UR INFO FROM REAL HOMIES FROM the HOOD
me? stryker when he was out of jail and the homies from hoover locos.....

NOT U HOMIE,ALL THESE FOOLS THAT SAY THEY LIVE IN LOS AND OUT OF STATE AND THEY JUST SAY THEY KNOW PPL FROM 18 BUT THEY DONT SAY ANMES,STRIKER FROM 106TH GOT OUT IN MAY AND FROM HOOVER LOCOS the HOMIE LIL KLEVER BARELY GOT OUT A FEW WEEKS AGO
the eme started in 1956 at dvi, i knew some brothers named payaso and moreno who claimed clcs another vato named sharky claimed es18st

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » September 5th, 2009, 12:32 pm

sporty claimed smiley drive vato named shadow ss18st enanos locos shotgun sc18st dont quote me on it thats what they claimed

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: ROLL CALL

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 5th, 2009, 2:13 pm

SHOTGUN the NAME SOUNDS FAMILIAR FROM SC18ST BUT THEY ONLY GOT 1 CLICK LOS GANGSTERS BUT THEY GOT MINI CLICKS IN THAT,42ND,43RD,53RD,AND SOME VATOS FROM ES18ST JUST SAY ES18ST CUZ the GRANDES ARE PRETTY MUCH LOCKED UP OR IN THE 30S,THE BEBITOS HAVE ALOT OF MEMBERS IN THEIR EARLY 20S,AND ALRIGHT LA EME STARTED BEFORE 18ST I GUESS BUT THEY DIDNT START THAT 13 SHIT TIL YRS LATER,18ST WAS ALREADY AROUND

I KNOW FROM CLCS THERES A MORENO BUT HES LOCKED UP AND PAYASO I THINK IVE HEARD OF HIM,the DOWNEST VATO I KNOW FROM CLCS IS MY BOY SWIFTY BUT HES DOIN SERIOUS TIME

Post Reply