QUESTION ABOUT MARA SALVATRUCHA ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
REEBOK

QUESTION ABOUT MARA SALVATRUCHA ?

Unread post by REEBOK » October 1st, 2008, 11:13 pm

do the other mara salvatrucha varrios from other states pledge allegence to the mexican mafia or are they independent of california politics ? since they do right 13 at the end of there hood name

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: QUESTION ABOUT MARA SALVATRUCHA ?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 2nd, 2008, 11:08 am

I think some of them don't even know they are supposed to.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 2nd, 2008, 9:26 pm

much props to ms for stretching out across the whole u.s.a.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 6th, 2008, 1:39 pm

REEBOK wrote:much props to ms for stretching out across the whole u.s.a.
Why, are they your idols? When you grow up, do you want to be just like them?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 6th, 2008, 4:11 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
REEBOK wrote:much props to ms for stretching out across the whole u.s.a.
Why, are they your idols? When you grow up, do you want to be just like them?
lol

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 6th, 2008, 10:44 pm

look at this lame trying to clown " are they your idols " as a gang they ve acomplished something that no gang has been able to do - be in almost in every state of the u.s. speaking in gang affairs i think that is something respectable.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 10:56 am

The lame I see is you, but you can think what you want.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 11:16 am

wtf is your prob.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 11:48 am

I don't like some of your posts, so there's your answer & MS is not the only "super gang". Surprised if you didn't notice that.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 8th, 2008, 7:16 pm

you dont have to like my questions apparently there not for you - and as for ms what other gang done it the way ms has done it nationwide ? no other - you just dont like ms sounds like your racist against them or something ?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 9th, 2008, 8:29 am

Racist against them? That doesn't make much sense. Ever heard of 18 st?

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 9th, 2008, 10:53 pm

yeah i have and yeah there big but they have not been able to establish them selves the way ms , 3 guys moving to arkansas & 6 guys moving atlanta and hitting up on the wall 18 does nt make them established - ms is rolling up planting the seed and growing at a rapid pace , they even crossed over in canada and went across seas to spain and set up shot i aint taking nothing away from 18 cause they are huge - but ms 13 has even gained national media exposure ... if it makes you happy 18 is second in line ...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 10th, 2008, 7:01 am

REEBOK wrote:yeah i have and yeah there big but they have not been able to establish them selves the way ms , 3 guys moving to arkansas & 6 guys moving atlanta and hitting up on the wall 18 does nt make them established - ms is rolling up planting the seed and growing at a rapid pace , they even crossed over in canada and went across seas to spain and set up shot i aint taking nothing away from 18 cause they are huge - but ms 13 has even gained national media exposure ... if it makes you happy 18 is second in line ...
lol, notoriety isn't really a good thing when you're involved in selling drugs and killing people. I've never heard of anyone worrying about MS 13 anywhere outside Central America though.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 10th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Just saying that ms isn't that only huge gang.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » October 10th, 2008, 11:36 pm

whos second and third in size to you.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 11th, 2008, 11:21 am

I don't know who's the 2nd or 3rd biggest gang. I know MS, 18 & LK are some of the biggest 1's.

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » October 27th, 2008, 6:57 pm

MS HAS VERY LOW RECRUITMENT STANDARDS,JUST LIKE 18ST,WHILE BOTH OF THESE GANGS ARE SUPPOSEDLY ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THERE ARE LOTS OF WANNABEES CLAIMING THAT ARE FAKE,ALOT OF THEM ARE ILLEGALS FROM MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA.MOST DONT KNOW what their banging for.ms only got noteriety cause they move in to suburb were their wasnt any prior gang activity ,ive had runnins with fools from ms and they ant anything special.
out here in nevada they get fucked up by the other surenos nobody has any respect for them,other gangs have moved around quitely without atracting attention
florencia 13 is in alot of states also,fresno bulldogs have also migrated,ive heard that a few norteno gangs have also

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 4:40 pm

their are several gangs that have spread many places, and ms usually allows only salvadorenos and central americans, and several other latino groups

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » November 2nd, 2008, 10:08 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:their are several gangs that have spread many places, and ms usually allows only salvadorenos and central americans, and several other latino groups
i have met fools that are mexican that claim ms,thiers evan whiteboys in ms

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 3rd, 2008, 7:07 pm

well m point was theyre mainly salvadorenos my homie is from ms there are other latinos in it, never heard of whites in MS I doubt that their are white ms g's in Sur Califas

ILikeEnergyDrinks
What city do you live in now?: honolulu

Unread post by ILikeEnergyDrinks » March 28th, 2009, 10:33 pm

ms is in charlotte. down south boulevard and on the eastside down international boulevard. on the eastside they got black dudes runnin with them. my grandmother stays on south boulevard and i remember awhile back she called me on the phone and while we were talking she said some ms got busted and they were taking orders straight from el salvador.

voxel
What city do you live in now?: Piaseczno

Unread post by voxel » June 28th, 2009, 5:28 am

They even have some people in Poland :)

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 29th, 2009, 3:07 pm

voxel wrote:They even have some people in Poland :)

LOL someone made a new email and everything for THAT post, HA laughs!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » June 29th, 2009, 5:07 pm

man fuck ms fake ass fags i box a few and me and my boys ran on few fools ant shit..they can be any where dont give a fuck because there all the same fake ..theres only like one hard rider from them per 100...ant shit

voxel
What city do you live in now?: Piaseczno

Unread post by voxel » June 30th, 2009, 10:42 am

youngspade wrote:
voxel wrote:They even have some people in Poland :)

LOL someone made a new email and everything for THAT post, HA laughs!
......? this is extremely stupid ;) but whatever man.
sickside wrote:man fu-- ms fake ass fags i box a few and me and my boys ran on few fools ant shit..they can be any where dont give a fu-- because there all the same fake ..theres only like one hard rider from them per 100...ant shit
you d0on't know s..t ... common visit Poland, we will see who is a fag.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 30th, 2009, 11:52 am

When I hear alot of the homies mention them..No one see them as a threat..Nor have respect for them que no!

elyenny714
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by elyenny714 » September 9th, 2009, 11:43 am

MS IS OVERRATED I RAN INTO ONE OUT HERE IN OC AND HE WASNT SHIT THEY DONT HAVE AN ESTABLISHED HOOD AND ARENT RESPECTED CAUSE THEY ARE SALVADORIAN THE MEDIA JUST HYPING THEM UP CAUSE THE WHOLE IMMIGRATION THING. THERE BIG IN EL SALVADOR BUT NOT IN ANY OTHER SUR CAL COUNTY ALOT OF HOMIES WILL SMASH ON THEM CAUSE OF THE RACE ISSUE AS FAR AS THEM BEING IN OTHER STATES THAT SEEMS TO BE THERE MISSION THE MEDIA AND GANGLAND HELP THEM RECRUIT FOOLS NOW IVE RUN INTO 18 ST WAY MORE AND THEY ARE WAY MORE ACTIVE IN SUR CAL AND HAVE A HOOD IN ANAHEIM BUT US OXC FOOLS DONT LIKE LA HOODS STARTING UP HERE SO WE SMASH ON THEM

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » September 10th, 2009, 11:35 am

PSYCLONE wrote:MS HAS VERY LOW RECRUITMENT STANDARDS,JUST LIKE 18ST,WHILE BOTH OF THESE GANGS ARE SUPPOSEDLY ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THERE ARE LOTS OF WANNABEES CLAIMING THAT ARE FAKE,ALOT OF THEM ARE ILLEGALS FROM MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA.MOST DONT KNOW what their banging for.ms only got noteriety cause they move in to suburb were their wasnt any prior gang activity ,ive had runnins with fools from ms and they ant anything special.
out here in nevada they get #%@& up by the other surenos nobody has any respect for them,other gangs have moved around quitely without atracting attention
florencia 13 is in alot of states also,fresno bulldogs have also migrated,ive heard that a few norteno gangs have also

ACTUALLY most !8st member are NOT illegal. You really think a Mexican came across the border not knowing Eblgish went to an 18 area and said I wanna bang??

blinx420
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 8th, 2009, 2:53 am

Salvadorians are crazy mofos at heart there not like your average mexican gangster that puts in work and chills out later alot of this salvis continue to be down long after there prime eccentially making them a one man army wherever they end up..

Most of this MS cats continue to be active finding MS cliques or start recruiting fellow salvis wherever life takes them especially the home brewed paisa ones eventhough they may eventually start living a family life they tend to risk messing up doing dirt and leaving there family behind when they get killed deported or locked up for life whichever comes first..

They didn't gain all that fame by being bi>tches you fools got it twisted or are in denial cuz your jealous of there fame lol..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 18th, 2009, 10:10 am

blinx420 wrote:Salvadorians are crazy mofos at heart there not like your average mexican gangster that puts in work and chills out later alot of this salvis continue to be down long after there prime eccentially making them a one man army wherever they end up..

Most of this MS cats continue to be active finding MS cliques or start recruiting fellow salvis wherever life takes them especially the home brewed paisa ones eventhough they may eventually start living a family life they tend to risk messing up doing dirt and leaving there family behind when they get killed deported or locked up for life whichever comes first..

They didn't gain all that fame by being bi>tches you fools got it twisted or are in denial because your jealous of there fame lol..

LOL you should see my other post. Thats what I was saying, and I do believe there in POLAND. Its just funny you JUST made an account and you can post HERElol.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 18th, 2009, 9:04 pm

for the last fucken time,18st we dont let anyone join,yea theres claimers but you know who they are and you can easily know theyre fake,18st to join us you gotta prove ur down,and a few members are illegals but those are the ones in central america,some have been in LA and thats when they were young,raised in LA and grew up chicanos,and joined the hood,were established in 13 countries and 39 states,i mean that not only do we got members there but we put in work and let it be known who we are

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 19th, 2009, 11:49 am

MENACE18 wrote:for the last #%@&$% time,18st we dont let anyone join,yea theres claimers but you know who they are and you can easily know theyre fake,18st to join us you gotta prove ur down,and a few members are illegals but those are the ones in central america,some have been in LA and thats when they were young,raised in LA and grew up chicanos,and joined the hood,were established in 13 countries and 39 states,i mean that not only do we got members there but we put in work and let it be known who we are
OK I hope it's the last time. LOL You're only an illegal, if you're here illegally & obviously some were. You have to be born in America to be a Chicano & a Mexican at that, if you go by the true defination of it.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”