QUESTION ABOUT MARA SALVATRUCHA ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: QUESTION ABOUT MARA SALVATRUCHA ?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 19th, 2009, 11:50 am

MENACE18 wrote:for the last #%@&$% time,18st we dont let anyone join,yea theres claimers but you know who they are and you can easily know theyre fake,18st to join us you gotta prove ur down,and a few members are illegals but those are the ones in central america,some have been in LA and thats when they were young,raised in LA and grew up chicanos,and joined the hood,were established in 13 countries and 39 states,i mean that not only do we got members there but we put in work and let it be known who we are
OK I hope it's the last time. LOL You're only an illegal, if you're here illegally & obviously some were. You have to be born in America to be a Chicano & a Mexican at that, if you go by the true defination of it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

MENACE18 wrote:for the last #%@&$% time,18st we dont let anyone join,yea theres claimers but you know who they are and you can easily know theyre fake,18st to join us you gotta prove ur down,and a few members are illegals but those are the ones in central america,some have been in LA and thats when they were young,raised in LA and grew up chicanos,and joined the hood,were established in 13 countries and 39 states,i mean that not only do we got members there but we put in work and let it be known who we are
OK I hope it's the last time. LOL You're only an illegal, if you're here illegally & obviously some were. You have to be born in America to be a Chicano & a Mexican at that, if you go by the true defination of it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 19th, 2009, 3:21 pm

let me rephase it than,yes some people came from other countries some legally some illegally and became 18streeters,a few came to the u.s when they were young,grew up around chicanos,and pretty much act like chicanos,when they got deported,they just started the hood up from where ever they lived,some homies from the u.s even move out of state to start up clicks,the homie shy boy from ss 18st kws is in mexico starting up a new click,hes been there a week and already has vatos tryen to join,hes makin sure theyre down for the hood tho

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 20th, 2010, 11:08 pm

ms 13 is fucken crazy.... so is ms 13 in almost all the states of u.s.a. and set up shop in canada and south america too??

stoked18
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: Roanoke FROM SD

Unread post by stoked18 » July 14th, 2011, 9:23 am

I was locked up with a bunch of MS in prison out here in VA, and they didn't seem to know anything about their roots in L.A.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » July 17th, 2011, 3:50 pm

ILikeEnergyDrinks wrote:ms is in charlotte. down south boulevard and on the eastside down international boulevard. on the eastside they got black dudes runnin with them. my grandmother stays on south boulevard and i remember awhile back she called me on the phone and while we were talking she said some ms got busted and they were taking orders straight from el salvador.

hahahhahahhahahahh LOL his grand ma callled em and told em ms is taking orders from el salvador :P

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » July 17th, 2011, 5:29 pm

FAVELA9 wrote:
ILikeEnergyDrinks wrote:ms is in charlotte. down south boulevard and on the eastside down international boulevard. on the eastside they got black dudes runnin with them. my grandmother stays on south boulevard and i remember awhile back she called me on the phone and while we were talking she said some ms got busted and they were taking orders straight from el salvador.

hahahhahahhahahahh LOL his grand ma callled em and told em ms is taking orders from el salvador :P
TAKING ORDERS STRAIT FROM EL SALVADOR. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FAVELA9 » July 17th, 2011, 9:13 pm

the real question is why did his grandma know this information ? FREAKIN GRANNY IS A GEE :lol:

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FAVELA9 » August 17th, 2011, 10:45 am

thnx 4 the info :cry:

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » August 30th, 2013, 11:01 am

femun wrote:
FAVELA9 wrote:

TAKING ORDERS STRAIT FROM EL SALVADOR. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

The irony is it turned out true it was some deportee who started that click and was in zacatraz el salvadors only maximum security prison

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”