NS Radford St

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Green Eyez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NS Radford St

Unread post by Green Eyez » July 16th, 2004, 5:08 pm

anyone got info on these cats, my boy stay in north hollywood and he say that he live in a gang called radford st's hood

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: NS Radford St

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 20th, 2004, 2:26 pm

I beleive that Calle Radford Locos are borderline between North Hollywood and Van Nuys, in a void between North Hollywood High School and Grant High School, don't think they are real contenders, had beef with North Hollywood BoyZ at one time to my understanding, I don't even know if they're still around though ?

elmwoodero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: east los angeles

Unread post by elmwoodero » August 26th, 2008, 4:05 pm

i havent seen any writing for a while from radford, but i know for a fact that radford killed whispers from northhollywood boyz, that song "I remember you homie" by mc blvd. radford was never really that big, but they were putting it down for a minute in 90's

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 10th, 2008, 10:13 am

Lonewolf wrote:I beleive that Calle Radford Locos are borderline between North Hollywood and Van Nuys, in a void between North Hollywood High School and Grant High School, don't think they are real contenders, had beef with North Hollywood BoyZ at one time to my understanding, I don't even know if they're still around though ?
they still deep and u can find there hood down in north hollywood i dont how deep they are but thet will bust a cap at ass if get caught slippen in ther hood i know for a fact

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”