What Crew went where?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

What Crew went where?

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 9th, 2009, 5:12 pm

It seems like most tagging or party crew end up in a gangs I can pop a couple off the top of my head but I have many more questions than answers.

BSK-HLP Back St Lokos and about 10 are from AVES.
KAM-KAM13, they earned their 13 on there own.
WES13-???? I always wondered who these vatos are
OFA-????? I heard DST,BTNLS,18 then I heard they are a gang, more questions than answers
STN- RSL????
NTS- CF and some others I dont know about
OTR-???
TIK-Lott13, The Insane Klick, I think but Martinez would know
TSS- State st
STK (ALH) - 18 ??? Gibby would know
TAC- Aves,RSL,CP???
BAK- 43rd AVES ????
UBC- Bratz?????
CBS-????????
UTI-?????
The Radical Boys- Lopez MV????
Bad Boys- Lopez MV?????
If anyone can add to this your input is appreciated, I have debates with this fool from RSL who lives in AZ about this.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What Crew went where?

Unread post by GIBBY » February 9th, 2009, 6:06 pm

AztecNinja wrote:It seems like most tagging or party crew end up in a gangs I can pop a couple off the top of my head but I have many more questions than answers.

BSK-HLP Back St Lokos and about 10 are from AVES
KAM-KAM13, they earned their 13 on there own.
WES13-???? I always wondered who these vatos are
OFA-????? I heard DST,BTNLS,18 then I heard they are a gang, more questions than answers
STN- RSL????
NTS- CF and some others I dont know about
OTR-???
TIK-Lott13, The Insane Klick, I think but Martinez would know
TSS- State st
STK (ALH) - 18 ??? Gibby would know
TAC- Aves,RSL,CP???
BAK- 43rd AVES ????
UBC- Bratz?????
CBS-????????
UTI-?????
The Radical Boys- Lopez MV????
Bad Boys- Lopez MV?????
If anyone can add to this your input is appreciated, I have debates with this fool from RSL who lives in AZ about this.
WES... turned into WES13

OFA... turned into Oxford Ave13, Burlington Locos, and 18

STN... some turned into wsRW

NTS... turned into NTS13 in Bell Gardens, Cuatro Flats in Boyle Heights, and Weigand Colonia Watts in Watts

OTR...I can think of only one vato from OTR who is from a varrio in Boyle Heights

TIK...turned Lott13 TIK in Eat Los...In West Los they turned wsTIK13

TSS...turned State St

STK...some turned 18, some turned esClover, some turned Mongols, some claim v.stk

TAC...some turned Aves, some turned wsRW and wsExP

BAK...some turned Aves 43/57

UBC...turned TBZ

CBS...Had heads from WF, LADS, SxR

UTI...No G's I can think of

Radical Boys...some into Lott13, some into LMV

Bad Boys...i dont think any got into LMV but they were from that area

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » February 10th, 2009, 10:11 pm

NHC- just got into HMV. from what a family friend said

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 11th, 2009, 7:04 am

Never heard of NHC, are they deep enough to bring HMV back on the scene?

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 11th, 2009, 10:00 am

That suprises me about NHC because I know for a fact that NHC and HMV used to go at it hard on Carmelita. They dumped on eachother a couple of times there

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 11th, 2009, 12:34 pm

To debunk a rumor, everyone including certain gang sites I cant name off hand seem to think AMK got into PF, only their main head did and in the long run he put himself in wreck with the homies. At one point in time we were trying to recruit them but it just never happened the way we planned. After I was already off the "scene" I heard PF was trying to recruit GC but I dont think that worked out either. I also heard just recently that one of our lil homies in Alhambra recruited a Alhambra crew too but I cant verify that with fact.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » February 11th, 2009, 5:10 pm

GIBBY wrote:That suprises me about NHC because I know for a fact that NHC and HMV used to go at it hard on Carmelita. They dumped on eachother a couple of times there
to be honest i dont know where to be exactly but ive heard they bumped heads here and there, but i geuss it all went down..but for the most part they all got bum rush in and even thou they bumped heads here and there most of the nhc did have family from hmv. And plus the rest of NHC because they are all over the place, just the ones that live in the HMV hood got put on, none of the rest that live out of the HMV hood didnt got put on.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 12th, 2009, 2:59 pm

My boy Gibby knows his shit ^^^

Yup….many of the older Radical Boys got it THE LOTT 13, very few got into Lopez MV

and many of the younger TRB’s like Travieso, Chucky, Rascal (RIP) and them got into e/s Rockwood and then RW became a clique of Geraghty Loma

That’s why to me personally it was a major back stab move when they betrayed us (es Rockwood~GL) when it was THE LOTT 13 had them under the wing and showed ‘em the ropes for the longest time, had their backs …everything

…..

Now BAD BOYS …When I was coming up in the 1980s…Bad Boys and Townsend St Locos were synonymous…

always in the same crowd, same party’s… so naturally I associate the 1980s Bad Boys being on Townsend and Brooklyn ave deep as hell
(yeah I said Brooklyn! – it’ll always be Brooklyn to me)

Matter of fact – we had a sick old school rumble with Bad Boys &Townsend St Locos at one of they’re many parties (appx 1987)

I think the vatos name was Randy (?) from Bad Boys…big fat ass vato …but always had bitchez cause of his many bikes (Ninja 1000’s)

My homeboy S------ started Chuckin ‘em with him and next thing the whole party rushed us, we were like 15 v.LOTT 13 heads,

they were at least 30 heads….all Bad Boys and Townsend St Locos

that’s why to me they were the same shit…TSL was the gang…BB was the party crew

TSL was also tight with Folsom St Locos, so eventually most turned into MARAVILLA RIFA aka THE RIFA

This history lesson was brought to you by the number 13!

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 12th, 2009, 4:24 pm

I used to go to church on Brooklyn just east of Ford in 91/92 and across the street there was a pad next to the mortuary that was a BadBoy pad and those fools were mad deep and always posted. I couldnt understand how LMV let them exist like that, so I figured they had to have something going on together, I guess I gave LMV too much credit.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 13th, 2009, 7:25 am

AztecNinja wrote:I used to go to church on Brooklyn just east of Ford in 91/92 and across the street there was a pad next to the mortuary that was a BadBoy pad and those fools were mad deep and always posted. I couldnt understand how LMV let them exist like that, so I figured they had to have something going on together, I guess I gave LMV too much credit.
to me personally --> BAD BOYS was always a MARAVILLA party crew....The RIFA, LOPEZ, whatever

remember back then - it was cracken hard between the MARAVILLAS & the SUR Varrios in EAST LOS ...especially THE LOTT 13

I have one homeboy who used to be a BAD BOY, and he was a early 1990 Bad Boy ...I give him cariila about that shit

so I'll ask him about about the 1990s BAD BOYS...

Gibby knows him...my homeboy Wh---- from THE LOTT 13 TINY DUKES.. he canton is a drinking hang out....all the borrachos go there

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 13th, 2009, 9:58 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:I used to go to church on Brooklyn just east of Ford in 91/92 and across the street there was a pad next to the mortuary that was a BadBoy pad and those fools were mad deep and always posted. I couldnt understand how LMV let them exist like that, so I figured they had to have something going on together, I guess I gave LMV too much credit.
to me personally --> BAD BOYS was always a MARAVILLA party crew....The RIFA, LOPEZ, whatever

remember back then - it was cracken hard between the MARAVILLAS & the SUR Varrios in EAST LOS ...especially THE LOTT 13

I have one homeboy who used to be a BAD BOY, and he was a early 1990 Bad Boy ...I give him cariila about that shit

so I'll ask him about about the 1990s BAD BOYS...

Gibby knows him...my homeboy Wh---- from THE LOTT 13 TINY DUKES.. he canton is a drinking hang out....all the borrachos go there
I think the pad Aztec Ninja is talking about was Txxx from Bad Boys

NxxO from The Lott used to be from the Bad Boys too. The original Bad Boys

I think Mxxo from The Lott was from the Bad Boys too.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 13th, 2009, 10:22 am

What does NHC stand for over there?

It seem gangs main recruiting pool are Tagger & Party Crews?

WHat happen to the tradional molding & recruiting of homegrown youngsters with clean slates, no Crew background, just a local homegrown kid from the Hood/Barrio rising in the ranks from beginning to end?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 13th, 2009, 11:57 am

“…NxxO from The Lott used to be from the Bad Boys too. The original Bad Boys…/

You’re shitting me???

N—o aka L--- ???

“…I think Mxxo from The Lott was from the Bad Boys too….”

I’mma holler at Wh---- today and get the run down, I don’t think he was…he’s been a LOTT13 Tiny Duke since he was young

“…It seem gangs main recruiting pool are Tagger & Party Crews?...WHat happen to the tradional molding & recruiting of homegrown youngsters with clean slates, no Crew background, just a local homegrown kid from the Hood/Barrio rising in the ranks from beginning to end?...”/

Yup. That’s true xxx ^^^^

This is the only way I can explain it…. from my own personal view

When I hung out with my clique ~~> THE LOTT 13 ~ 24/7 Locos …
it was all about gang banging / getting high / getting drunk and fighting / writing on the walls / promoting the hood / shoot outs / and going to jail….and then fighting enemigos once in jail…. that’s it

When I hung out with THE LOTT 13 DUKES and The BOYS (our party crew) …
Remember it was R---, B-----, N--- (you know all the names Gibby)
It was all about clubbing / bitches / flossing our asses off… two 2 homeboys had 64 Impalas on Hydraulics, some homeboys still have some old ass Chevy bombitas and lowriders J--- and Sk--- aka A---- / Ensenada & Rosaritos, Mexico / crazy ass bolos and did I mention bitches …fine bitches always

Can you see the differences ^^^

Don’t’ get me wrong ….currently we got some youngsters that are straight G’s (no crew) straight LOTTEROS TRECE from the gate

But shit…these crews are extremely popular… and offer more benefits with less risk of incarceration

We can continue this convo over some pistos ...I gots to roll

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 13th, 2009, 1:16 pm

Orale...I just got the whole run down from my homeboy Wh----

1980’s BAD BOYS headquarters – Townsend Ave and Brooklyn/Cesar Chavez

1990’s BAD BOYS headquarters – Ford Blvd and Brooklyn/ Cesar Chavez @ T---‘s pad

…………………….

1980’s BAD BOYS cliqued up with Townsend Street Locos …TSL got into MARAVILLA RIFA.
See history of THE LOTT in Allhood issue#6 for more details

1990’s BAD BOYS most ended up getting into FORD MV, few got into LOPEZ MV.
So as I stated earlier, BB was for the most part, always a MV party crew

……………………

N--- from THE LOTT 13 used to be a Bad Boy, he got Wh----- to DJ for them, Wh----was their fuckan DJ
that’s how Wh---- got hooked up with them….that’s the only two homeboys from THE LOTT 13 who were Bad Boys (BB)

He told me our party crew, THE (LOTT) BOYS had pedo with the over Beto’s (RIP) carnal V--- getting into it with them
That’s when Wh---- cut off all ties with them (BB) and got into THE LOTT 13. His loyalties lied with The BOYS/THE LOTT 13

M--o was never a BAD BOY, he only went to a few parties because of N--- (his big homie)
M--o was one of thee youngest heads from THE LOTT 13 Tiny Dukes… he “Officially” got in way before Big J---.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 13th, 2009, 5:57 pm

I gotta homeboy or should I say ex-homeboy (he's a Mongol) that got blasted by the Bad Boys, nothing serious but he never brought up why it happened or never wanted the homeboys involved with that matter. Kinda weird situation, but around that time we were getting busy 24/7 and getting blasted by a party crew would be embarrassing to bring up at a meeting.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 13th, 2009, 6:00 pm

BTW props to Gibby/MARTINEZ when I read the name T--- it rang a immediate bell as the fools pad across from my old church.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 14th, 2009, 4:40 pm

getting blasted by a party crew would be embarrassing to bring up at a meeting.
lol

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 16th, 2009, 11:14 am

Aztec Ninja: “I gotta homeboy or should I say ex-homeboy (he's a Mongol)…”/

How you guys handle that? ^^^

Was it all firme or did he get rejected and/or courted out the hood?

Shit – I know there were vatos from all over EAST LOS varrios that got into the whole MONGOLS scene

We’ve never had any go that route… I don’t give a fu-kk about the Mongols either way…

I don’t think of them as a varrio so I don’t give them too much credit

But I have homeboys that despise them, diss them at every opportunity

……………………………………………

To xxx

I will say this …

In the 1990’s most EAST LOS varrios had a party crew under/allied with them /

Many of these party crews had it cracken first with each other

Then they started taking on established varrios

And when these crews started banging, it was a natural move to get incorporated into the Varrio gang

I dont think they're are as many crews right now in EAST LOS like there was in the 1990s

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 16th, 2009, 12:06 pm

I really dont know for sure how the homies feel about our "defector" as a Varrio. I only talk to a few of the hoimes and to tell you the truth the ones I talk to dont really trip on it. I imagine they are mad because we had beef with the Mongols back in the day, some of our homies were drinking at Tony's Hoffbrau in Sereno and the Mongols were there also and it end up turning into a bar fight, this was about 13/14 years ago. I know he didnt getting courted out the hood he just kinda faded away and all or a sudden his Myspcae is all Mongol out with him in a vest. I'm not into the hood anymore so I aint really tripping on it.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » May 2nd, 2009, 4:54 pm

there was also DPG in East Los, and am not taling about dog patch! nah it was a crew and there was also CHAOS in East Los...dont know what happen to CHAOS i remeber thou that MMV went at it with them fucking them up, and DPG last time i heard they are trying to make a gang out of it in East Los dont know where thou. I know my old school friend from KAM he was in DPG before he got into KAM. He used to tell me some of DPG kick it with PMV,JMV,PF,STL...funny he kick it with all of them than got into KAM thats real funny! but he used to tell me JMV were snapers and used to box alot of them for the fuck of it, and PMV were real chill so was PF so i dont know why he decied to go witht there enemy.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 5th, 2009, 12:54 pm

^^ what does DPG stand for in East Los? ^^

Are they still around? if so, by what streets?

I had never ever heard of them until just recently,

one of my homeboys mentioned them just a few days ago...

i was like WTF, ain't DPG some rap group that Snoop dogg and Kurpupt belong to ?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » May 5th, 2009, 8:30 pm

its called Dog Pound Gang or some bull shit like that, dont know where they are, but know there was some by JMV,MMV,PMV,STL,PF i know mmv kicked them out from there spot and jmv used to be cool with them but snap on them too, chilled with PMV,SSL,PF i think some had family in it...but i havent heard about them for 7-8 years atill i heard they are still around trying to make them self a hood dont know where there i know a few of them got into KAM and that was 7-8 years ago.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”