The Number 13

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Thoro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: January 19th, 2009, 12:50 am
What city do you live in now?: tampa

The Number 13

Unread post by Thoro » February 27th, 2009, 12:11 am

We all know the letter 13 is synonymous with Latin gangs, but are there any black,white gangs that use the number often.
God bless

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » March 8th, 2009, 2:30 pm

IT REPRESENTS THE M WHICH IS FOR MEXICAN MAFIA.

joker69
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 1:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Zurich

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker69 » March 8th, 2009, 3:46 pm

I don't found a white or black gang using 13 during my researches. But i'm not hundred percent shure.
About the 13. Yes ist stands for the M in the alphabet and for la eMe (mexican mafia). Every sureno gang use it.

joker69
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 1:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Zurich

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker69 » March 8th, 2009, 3:56 pm

I found some philippino gangs using 13 in their click names...but no black and whites

BountyHuntaO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: March 6th, 2009, 6:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by BountyHuntaO » March 14th, 2009, 6:42 pm

18th street has black members who represent trece, but you CAN'T be under the trece unless your Hispanic really. So no other race's other then Hispanics can claim Trece.

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » April 10th, 2009, 5:18 pm

DATZ TRUE BUT STILL FAKETEEN IS STILL A SURENO GANG....

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » April 10th, 2009, 5:20 pm

joker69 wrote:I found some philippino gangs using 13 in their click names...but no black and whites
CAUSe TheM FooS R STUPID TRYIN 2 COPY OUR SURENO STLYE USIN the TRECE.....

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 372
Joined: June 7th, 2008, 12:39 pm

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by triplethreat » April 24th, 2009, 2:51 am

^The Filipino gangs in Cali that use 13 are gangs that were started by Mexicans/Filipinos in LA. The only ones I can think of that use 13 is the Pinoy click of Temple St. (TST13) and Mabuhay Pinoy (MP13). On some other topic a Mexican OG from MP13 said the original name was Mexican Pinoy 13. There used to be a good number of Filipinos in some LA Mexican gangs. A lot of Filipinos grew up in Mexican barrios or shared the barrio with Mexicans.

okiedokie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by okiedokie » August 2nd, 2009, 8:50 pm

Triplethreat

The original name of MP13 was Mabuhay Pinoy 13.... that whole thing being Mexican Pinoy came in a believe in the 90's when more and more recruits were of Hispanic background. Those were solid dudes... They went heads on with Cypress Avenues.

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 3rd, 2009, 8:17 pm

okiedokie wrote:Triplethreat

The original name of MP13 was Mabuhay Pinoy 13.... that whole thing being Mexican Pinoy came in a believe in the 90's when more and more recruits were of Hispanic background. Those were solid dudes... They went heads on with Cypress Avenues.
R THEY STILL ACTIVE?

okiedokie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 8:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by okiedokie » August 8th, 2009, 7:40 pm

I don't think MP is active anymore, those guys are mostly old folks. I heard a few of the ones that were active are locked up or went back to Philippines.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2009, 9:29 pm

BountyHuntaO wrote:18th street has black members who represent trece, but you CAN'T be under the trece unless your Hispanic really. So no other race's other then Hispanics can claim Trece.
You can be, but usually harder for blacks due to politics. 13 isn't only used by surenos. It can mean different things. Some whites have used it, like bikers & shit.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2009, 9:32 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
BountyHuntaO wrote:18th street has black members who represent trece, but you CAN'T be under the trece unless your Hispanic really. So no other race's other then Hispanics can claim Trece.
You can be, but usually harder for blacks due to politics. 13 isn't only used by surenos. It can mean different things. Some whites have used it, like bikers & shit.
Make that harder for other races, but I would think the hardest for blacks & Asians.

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 12th, 2009, 6:29 pm

WTF! NO OTHER GANGS USE THE 13 ITS ONLY SURENOS! 18ST MAYB A SUR GANG OR NOT BUT IT RUNS with LA EME....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 12th, 2009, 7:54 pm

joker123 wrote:WTF! NO OTHER GANGS USE THE 13 ITS ONLY SURENOS! 18ST MAYB A SUR GANG OR NOT BUT IT RUNS with LA EME....
Nah fool, other gangs use it for their own reasons.

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 14th, 2009, 6:13 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
joker123 wrote:WTF! NO OTHER GANGS USE THE 13 ITS ONLY SURENOS! 18ST MAYB A SUR GANG OR NOT BUT IT RUNS with LA EME....
Nah fool, other gangs use it for their own reasons.
yea i havent seen that shit....i only when theres krews nowadays they use the 13 while no one has been to prison and turned into a 13....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 27th, 2009, 10:24 am

ALRIGHT FOR the LAST TIME,18ST ISNT FULLY A SURENO GANG,THAT GOES FOR INSIDE OF CALI AND OUTSIDE OF CALI,YEA SS18ST CLICKS ARE SURENOS BUT THE REST OF 18 ISNT,IN LA ALL the HOMIES FROM OTHER SIDES DONT SAY WERE SURENOS,ALOT DONT LIKE SUR 13 CUZ OF ALL OUR RIVALS FROM SUR13 HOODS AND ALL THOSE PUTOS SAYIN WERE WANNABE SURENOS WHEN WE AINT,YEA 18ST ROLLS WITH LA EME IN the PEN,WE GOT ALOT OF SOLDADOS FOR THEM BUT WE AINT A 13 HOOD,NEVER WERE NEVER WILL BE,the 13 IS LEFT FOR JUST SURENOS THAT ARENT FROM 18,IF UR A SURENO FROM 18ST U DONT REP THE 13 U REP 18 THATS IT,THATS IN CALI,OUTSIDE OF CALI SOME REP THE 13 AND SOME DO IN CENTRAL AMERICA WHEN THEY SHOUDLNT

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 27th, 2009, 1:31 pm

MENACE18 wrote:ALRIGHT FOR the LAST TIME,18ST ISNT FULLY A SURENO GANG,THAT GOES FOR INSIDE OF CALI AND OUTSIDE OF CALI,YEA SS18ST CLICKS ARE SURENOS BUT THE REST OF 18 ISNT,IN LA ALL the HOMIES FROM OTHER SIDES DONT SAY WERE SURENOS,ALOT DONT LIKE SUR 13 because OF ALL OUR RIVALS FROM SUR13 HOODS AND ALL THOSE PUTOS SAYIN WERE WANNABE SURENOS WHEN WE AINT,YEA 18ST ROLLS WITH LA EME IN the PEN,WE GOT ALOT OF SOLDADOS FOR THEM BUT WE AINT A 13 HOOD,NEVER WERE NEVER WILL BE,the 13 IS LEFT FOR JUST SURENOS THAT ARENT FROM 18,IF UR A SURENO FROM 18ST U DONT REP THE 13 U REP 18 THATS IT,THATS IN CALI,OUTSIDE OF CALI SOME REP THE 13 AND SOME DO IN CENTRAL AMERICA WHEN THEY SHOUDLNT
Why shouldn't they? 18 sounds like some 13 1/2ers

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 12:23 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ALRIGHT FOR the LAST TIME,18ST ISNT FULLY A SURENO GANG,THAT GOES FOR INSIDE OF CALI AND OUTSIDE OF CALI,YEA SS18ST CLICKS ARE SURENOS BUT THE REST OF 18 ISNT,IN LA ALL the HOMIES FROM OTHER SIDES DONT SAY WERE SURENOS,ALOT DONT LIKE SUR 13 because OF ALL OUR RIVALS FROM SUR13 HOODS AND ALL THOSE PUTOS SAYIN WERE WANNABE SURENOS WHEN WE AINT,YEA 18ST ROLLS WITH LA EME IN the PEN,WE GOT ALOT OF SOLDADOS FOR THEM BUT WE AINT A 13 HOOD,NEVER WERE NEVER WILL BE,the 13 IS LEFT FOR JUST SURENOS THAT ARENT FROM 18,IF UR A SURENO FROM 18ST U DONT REP THE 13 U REP 18 THATS IT,THATS IN CALI,OUTSIDE OF CALI SOME REP THE 13 AND SOME DO IN CENTRAL AMERICA WHEN THEY SHOUDLNT
Why shouldn't they? 18 sounds like some 13 1/2ers
CUZ 18 IS JUST 18,EVEN IF OUR MAIN HEADS ALL SAID WE HAD TO PUT 13 WHEN WE REP 18 MOST HOMIES WOULDNT,SHIT ALOT OF HOMIES CROSS OUT THE 13 CUZ TO US LA EME IS JUST ALL OUR ENEMIES UNITED

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:32 pm

NO WONDER WHY U GUYS HAVE A LOT OF ENEMIES...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 7:44 pm

TO ME,SOUTHERN CALI GANGS ARE THE MOST ORGANIZED AND LEAST ORGANIZED,CUZ LOOK AT HOW WE ARE,18ST WORLWIDE,MS,FLORENCIA,PLAYBOYS TRYEN TO GET WORLDWIDE,SURENOS ARE WORLDWIDE,IN the PEN ITS UNITY BUT 18 AND MS STILL FIGHT,BUT ITS SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA BUT THEY STILL KILL EACHOTHER,THEY ALL RIDE FOR THE SAME THING IF UR A 13 HOOD BUT the PERSON THATS PROBABLY GONNA KILL U IS A SURENO,NOT A CRIP,SLOB,18,MIERDA,NORTENO,BULLDOG,LATIN KING,A SURENO


AND THIS IS A QUESTION EVERY ONE SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES,IF LA EME WAS SO BAD ASS AND POWEFUL,HOW COME THEY HAVENT STOPPED ALL THE GANG BEEF IN SOUTHERN CALI,THEY DO IT IN PRISON WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN the STS,THEYRES STILL CRIPS,BLOODS,(BGF)AND THE GREENLIGHTERS,THEYRE STILL GONNA MAKE MONEY,ALOT OF YOU VATOS SAY LA EME HAS MADE MOST HOODS FALL IN LINE,HOW COME THEY CANT DO IT IN THE STREETS,THEY CONTROL THE HOODS SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE,EVERYTIME A SURENO KILLS A SURENO U MIGHT AS WELL BE KILLEN SOME ONE FROM UR BARRIO CUZ U RIDE FOR THE SAME SHIT

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:53 pm

MENACE18 wrote:TO ME,SOUTHERN CALI GANGS ARE THE MOST ORGANIZED AND LEAST ORGANIZED,because LOOK AT HOW WE ARE,18ST WORLWIDE,MS,FLORENCIA,PLAYBOYS TRYEN TO GET WORLDWIDE,SURENOS ARE WORLDWIDE,IN the PEN ITS UNITY BUT 18 AND MS STILL FIGHT,BUT ITS SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA BUT THEY STILL KILL EACHOTHER,THEY ALL RIDE FOR THE SAME THING IF UR A 13 HOOD BUT the PERSON THATS PROBABLY GONNA KILL U IS A SURENO,NOT A CRIP,SLOB,18,MIERDA,NORTENO,BULLDOG,LATIN KING,A SURENO


AND THIS IS A QUESTION EVERY ONE SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES,IF LA EME WAS SO BAD ASS AND POWEFUL,HOW COME THEY HAVENT STOPPED ALL THE GANG BEEF IN SOUTHERN CALI,THEY DO IT IN PRISON WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN the STS,THEYRES STILL CRIPS,BLOODS,(BGF)AND THE GREENLIGHTERS,THEYRE STILL GONNA MAKE MONEY,ALOT OF YOU VATOS SAY LA EME HAS MADE MOST HOODS FALL IN LINE,HOW COME THEY CANT DO IT IN THE STREETS,THEY CONTROL THE HOODS SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE,EVERYTIME A SURENO KILLS A SURENO U MIGHT AS WELL BE KILLEN SOME ONE FROM UR BARRIO because U RIDE FOR THE SAME SHIT
YEA I THOUGHT OF THAT QUESTION....WHY IS IT WHEN U HIT THE PEN U GET ALONG with ALL UR RIVALS THEN IN the CALLES UR ENEMIES....DIDNT LA EME TOLD THEIR ALL SUR13 HOODS TO GET ALONG AND TARGET ALL BLACK HOODS...MV ARE NOT UNITED..BLOODS I THINK THEY FOOS ARE UNITED, THEN N14K ARE UNITED TOO...SUR13 HOODS ARE NOT N MOST OF THEM TARGET BLACKS Y IS THAT?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 7:59 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:TO ME,SOUTHERN CALI GANGS ARE THE MOST ORGANIZED AND LEAST ORGANIZED,because LOOK AT HOW WE ARE,18ST WORLWIDE,MS,FLORENCIA,PLAYBOYS TRYEN TO GET WORLDWIDE,SURENOS ARE WORLDWIDE,IN the PEN ITS UNITY BUT 18 AND MS STILL FIGHT,BUT ITS SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA BUT THEY STILL KILL EACHOTHER,THEY ALL RIDE FOR THE SAME THING IF UR A 13 HOOD BUT the PERSON THATS PROBABLY GONNA KILL U IS A SURENO,NOT A CRIP,SLOB,18,MIERDA,NORTENO,BULLDOG,LATIN KING,A SURENO


AND THIS IS A QUESTION EVERY ONE SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES,IF LA EME WAS SO BAD ASS AND POWEFUL,HOW COME THEY HAVENT STOPPED ALL THE GANG BEEF IN SOUTHERN CALI,THEY DO IT IN PRISON WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN the STS,THEYRES STILL CRIPS,BLOODS,(BGF)AND THE GREENLIGHTERS,THEYRE STILL GONNA MAKE MONEY,ALOT OF YOU VATOS SAY LA EME HAS MADE MOST HOODS FALL IN LINE,HOW COME THEY CANT DO IT IN THE STREETS,THEY CONTROL THE HOODS SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE,EVERYTIME A SURENO KILLS A SURENO U MIGHT AS WELL BE KILLEN SOME ONE FROM UR BARRIO because U RIDE FOR THE SAME SHIT
YEA I THOUGHT OF THAT QUESTION....WHY IS IT WHEN U HIT THE PEN U GET ALONG with ALL UR RIVALS THEN IN the CALLES UR ENEMIES....DIDNT LA EME TOLD THEIR ALL SUR13 HOODS TO GET ALONG AND TARGET ALL BLACK HOODS...MV ARE NOT UNITED..BLOODS I THINK THEY FOOS ARE UNITED, THEN N14K ARE UNITED TOO...SUR13 HOODS ARE NOT N MOST OF THEM TARGET BLACKS Y IS THAT?

TARGETING ALL BLACKS IS SOMETHING LA EME TOLD THEM,BUT I DONT GET IT WHY DOESNT LA EME JUST HAVE SURENO HOODS UNITE IN the STS,the REASON I THINK THEY DONT IS CUZ THEYRE SCARED CUZ MAYBE A FEW SMALL HOODS MIGHT UNITE BUT ALL THE BIG AND DOWN BARRIOS WONT,THEN THEY WILL LEAVE LA EME AND THEY WONT MAKE MONEY FROM THE STS,BUT IN the PEN THEY GET SURENOS CUZ SURENOS GOT TO DEAL WITH BLACKS,NORTENOS,AND OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 8:13 pm

YEA UR RITE LIKE SOME SMALLER HOODS WOULD THEN THER THE BIG HOODS I THINK BECAUSE SINCE THEY BEEN RIVALS THEY DNT WANT TOO BUT WHEN HIT THE PEN THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOT CALLERS....YEA STILL EVEN IF THEY UNITE LESS KILLIN with SURENOS WOULD LOWER DOWN....THEN BLACKS WOULD UNITE TOO...LIKE SOME CKRABS N BLOOD HOODS R UNITIN...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 8:17 pm

joker123 wrote:YEA UR RITE LIKE SOME SMALLER HOODS WOULD THEN THER THE BIG HOODS I THINK BECAUSE SINCE THEY BEEN RIVALS THEY DNT WANT TOO BUT WHEN HIT THE PEN THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOT CALLERS....YEA STILL EVEN IF THEY UNITE LESS KILLIN with SURENOS WOULD LOWER DOWN....THEN BLACKS WOULD UNITE TOO...LIKE SOME CKRABS N BLOOD HOODS R UNITIN...
IN the PEN ITS A RACIAL WAR,IF SURENOS UNITE IN THE STS,IT BE SURENOS KILLEN AND CRIP,BLOODS GOIN AT IT

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 29th, 2009, 11:19 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:YEA UR RITE LIKE SOME SMALLER HOODS WOULD THEN THER THE BIG HOODS I THINK BECAUSE SINCE THEY BEEN RIVALS THEY DNT WANT TOO BUT WHEN HIT THE PEN THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOT CALLERS....YEA STILL EVEN IF THEY UNITE LESS KILLIN with SURENOS WOULD LOWER DOWN....THEN BLACKS WOULD UNITE TOO...LIKE SOME CKRABS N BLOOD HOODS R UNITIN...
IN the PEN ITS A RACIAL WAR,IF SURENOS UNITE IN THE STS,IT BE SURENOS KILLEN AND CRIP,BLOODS GOIN AT IT
yea but then ckrabs would join with bloods...

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 29th, 2009, 11:21 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:YEA UR RITE LIKE SOME SMALLER HOODS WOULD THEN THER THE BIG HOODS I THINK BECAUSE SINCE THEY BEEN RIVALS THEY DNT WANT TOO BUT WHEN HIT THE PEN THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOT CALLERS....YEA STILL EVEN IF THEY UNITE LESS KILLIN with SURENOS WOULD LOWER DOWN....THEN BLACKS WOULD UNITE TOO...LIKE SOME CKRABS N BLOOD HOODS R UNITIN...
IN the PEN ITS A RACIAL WAR,IF SURENOS UNITE IN THE STS,IT BE SURENOS KILLEN AND CRIP,BLOODS GOIN AT IT
yea but then ckrabs would join with bloods...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 8:16 am

I THINK THE REASON WHY LA EME DONT MAKE THE SUR BARRIOS COOL WITH EACHOTHER IN the STS IS BECAUSE THEY AINT NOTHING WITH OUT THEM,IF ALL the SURENO HOODS LEFT LA EME AND STOOD ALONE THEN WHAT DOES LA EME GOT,NOTHING,THE LEADERS AND SHIT THEY DONT DO ANYTHING BUT ORDER SHIT,THEY AINT GONNA BE THE ONES KILLEN IN PRISON,SLANGIN DRUGS INSIDE,THEY ALL JUST ORDER SHIT LIKE ANY LEADER,WITH OUT THE FOLLOWERS THEY AINT GOT NOTHIN THO,YEA SOME SURENO HOODS WOULDNT MIND BEING COOL WITH ALL the SURENOS,BUT THE BIG HOODS LIKE FLORENCIA,PLAYBOYS,AVENUES WOULDNT WANNA BE COOL WITH RIVALS,ALL the HOMIES WHO HAVE DIED IN the STS BY ANOTHER SUR BARRIO,THIS IS MY OPINION SO DONT NOBODY COME AT ME SAYIN IM DUMB FOR THINKEN DIS,I WANNA KNOW WHAT PPL THINK,I KNOW PPL FROM CHICANO GROUPS LIKE BROWN BERETS SAY THAT CHICANO GANGS NEED TO UNITE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT,AND ALOT OF VATOS SAID THEY WISH IT COULD BE LIKE THAT BUT TOO MANY SHIT HOODS HAVE BEEN THROUGH,TOO MANY HOMIES KILLED,TOO MUCH HATE BUILD BETWEEN BARRIOS,FOR ME I DISLIKE ANY RIVAL BUT I GOT ALOT OF HATE AGAINST MS,NO MATTER WHAT I WOULD NEVER BE COOL WITH A MIERDA,ALOT OF HOMIES DONT CARE BOUT LA EME SYAIN HOODS GOTTA NOT GO AT IT INSIDE THE PEN,18 AND MS STILL DO,AND LA EME AINT GONNA KILL A 18STR FOR DOIN THAT,CUZ WHAT HOOD HAS the MOST SOLDADOS FOR LA EME,18ST,1 OF OUR RULES IS BACK UP A 18STREETER BEFORE A SOUTHSIDER

IF UR FROM 18ST,AND U BACK UP A SOUTHSIDER BEFORE A 18STR THEN UR GONNA GET COURTED,IF SOME1 FROM 18 KILLS OR ATTACKS A RIVAL INSIDE AND U KILL THEM,UR MARKED FOR DEATH CUZ NO MATTER WHAT 18 BACKS UP 18 FIRST THEN WE WILL BACK UP SURENOS

AND BEFORE ANY1 SAYS 18ST IS A SURENO HOOD LIKE SOME WOULD LIKE TO ARGUE,ITS CONFUSING BUT OVERALL 18ST AINT A SURENO HOOD

IM TALKEN BOUT 18ST IN CALI,18STRS OUTSIDE OF CALI CLAIM SURENO IF THEY SS18ST AND SOMETIMES CLAIM SUR

IN SOUTHERN CALI I KNOW IF UR IN SO CAL UR A SURENO IF UR NOR CAL UR A NORTENO,U CUD BE FROM A GANG IN VENTURA,IE,LA,SD UR A SURENO,U COULD BE FROM WS HARPYS,SOUTH LOS,SS FLORENCIA,AVENUES,UR A SURENO,BUT 18ST LIKE IVE SAID BEFORE AND BEFORE,TO US A SURENO IS A 13 OR SOME1 FROM A SS GANG OR CLICK,THATS WHY SS18ST CALL THEMSELVES SURENOS,LOOK AT THE KWS CLICK SS18ST KILLER WICKED SURENOS,the HOMIE BABY G CALLS THEM SOMETIMES KILLERS WITHOUT SYMPATHY OR KRAZY WYNOS,IF YOU ASK SOME ONE FROM MY CLICK WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS,NORTHSIDE 18ST MID VALLEY GANGSTERS,CENTRAL SIDE 18ST PARK MALOS,SOUTH CENTRAL 18ST LOS GANGSTERS IF THEYRE A SURENO,THEY GONNA SAY NO,CUZ WE DONT CONSIDER OURSELVES SURENOS,SOME SURENO HOODS WE BEEF WITH IS CUZ THEY CLAIM/CLAIMED THAT WERE WANNABE SURENOS,SOME HOODS KNOW THAT ONLY SS18ST CLICKS ARE SURENOS,SOME PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN SD KNOW THAT 18ST AINT A SURENO HOOD,IF 18ST WAS A FULL SURENO HOOD THAN WE BE LIKE ANY OTHER HOOD PUTTIN X3 AFTER OUR TAGS,ALL YOU VATOS THAT SAY 18ST ARE SURENOS,YOUR LOOKEN AT IT FROM A SURENOS POITN OF VIEW,MEET REAL HOMIES FROM THE HOOD,ASK THEM THEY WILL TELL U the SAME SHIT I WROTE,U VATOS KEEP SAYIN U ASKED PPL FROM 18 AND THEY DONT SAY THE SHIT I SAY,MOST U VATOS DONT EVEN LIVE IN CALI,AND IF U SUPPOSABLY ASK VATOS FROM 18ST,WHATS THEYRE NAMES AND CLICKS,the NAMES OF HOMIES I GIVE ALL KNOW ME,ASK THEM BOUT ME AND THEY KNOW ME AND THAT IVE PUT IT DOWN FOR 18,SHIT WAS PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR 18 BEFORE I JOINED

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 5:43 pm

DATS FIRME ESE....
BUT STILL ALL SURENOS HOOD SHOULD UNITE...WHY R WE KILLIN OURSELFS THEN WE HIT THE PEN WERE COOL FUCK THAT....INSTEAD WE SHOULD BE KILLIN THE NEGROS! THEN THERES PPL WHO SAY BROWN/BLACK SHOULD UNITE AND GO AT IT with THE GOVERNMENT that MAY NEVER HAPPEN...
PPL ALSO SAY THAT THE GOVERNMENT PLANED THIS SO ALL OF US COULD GO AT IT AND NEVER MAKE THE GOVERNMNET A TARGET....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 5:58 pm

joker123 wrote:DATS FIRME ESE....
BUT STILL ALL SURENOS HOOD SHOULD UNITE...WHY R WE KILLIN OURSELFS THEN WE HIT THE PEN WERE COOL fu-- THAT....INSTEAD WE SHOULD BE KILLIN THE NEGROS! THEN THERES PPL WHO SAY BROWN/BLACK SHOULD UNITE AND GO AT IT with THE GOVERNMENT that MAY NEVER HAPPEN...
PPL ALSO SAY THAT THE GOVERNMENT PLANED THIS SO ALL OF US COULD GO AT IT AND NEVER MAKE THE GOVERNMNET A TARGET....

IVE HEARD THAT TO,THAT THE WHITES MANIPULATE US BY MAKIN US GO AFTER EACHOTHER NO ONE WILL GO AFTER THEM,THEY MAKE THEYRE MONEY AND NOTHIN HAPPENS WHILE BROWNS AND BLACK KILL EACHOTHER

User avatar
joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 508
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES
Location: WICKED SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 6:01 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:DATS FIRME ESE....
BUT STILL ALL SURENOS HOOD SHOULD UNITE...WHY R WE KILLIN OURSELFS THEN WE HIT THE PEN WERE COOL fu-- THAT....INSTEAD WE SHOULD BE KILLIN THE NEGROS! THEN THERES PPL WHO SAY BROWN/BLACK SHOULD UNITE AND GO AT IT with THE GOVERNMENT that MAY NEVER HAPPEN...
PPL ALSO SAY THAT THE GOVERNMENT PLANED THIS SO ALL OF US COULD GO AT IT AND NEVER MAKE THE GOVERNMNET A TARGET....

IVE HEARD THAT TO,THAT THE WHITES MANIPULATE US BY MAKIN US GO AFTER EACHOTHER NO ONE WILL GO AFTER THEM,THEY MAKE THEYRE MONEY AND NOTHIN HAPPENS WHILE BROWNS AND BLACK KILL EACHOTHER
YEA EITHER WAY PPL GET KILLED....
HEY DID U HEARD LIKE A YEAR AGO OR COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO (I THINK) SOME CHILD DIE AND THE DAD IS AN OG 4RM 18ST....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 899
Joined: March 27th, 2009, 9:58 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES
Location: LOS ANGELES

Re: The Number 13

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 6:07 pm

NAH,NONE OF the OGS I KNOW HAVE HAD THERE KIDS KILLED,SOME OGS HAVE KIDS WHO JOIN RIVAL HOODS,ESPECIALLY PLAYBOYS,THEY BE ADMITTIN THEYRE DADS R OGS FROM 18 AND THEY STILL DISS THEM THO,IF UR TALKEN BOUT THAT 3 YR OLD GIRL WHO GOT KILLED BY THAT BLACK PISS STAIN HER DAD WASNT GANG RELATED,THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE WAS RACIAL CUZ AFTER HE SHOT THE DAD HE AIMED THE GUN AT HER AND SHOT

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”