JERK!!! Do Gangbangers really JERK???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

JERK!!! Do Gangbangers really JERK???

Unread post by kmcox » March 20th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Whats this new movement goin on in LA? I looks like a mix between go dumb and C-walkin. U can tell the skinny jeans only allow so much movement so they have created >>>>> JERK! But do the YGs in the streets jerk? To me when I was in HS and this wouldnt have beeen exceptable or displayed by gang members in 2003 and 04 and 05...Basically this shit isnt gangster but then again wat are these YGs on.? I heard they rollin up on skateboards and blastin! lolz...So wuts up...R YGs on the skinny jeans and whole jerk movement? Do these kids that do this dance BANG or is it on some non bangin shit?

To me, that aint westcoast

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: JERK!!! Do Gangbangers really JERK???

Unread post by AceCard215 » March 21st, 2009, 9:21 pm

Just at about every other HS, everyone else is doing it, non-bangers and bangers alike. all it looks like is skipping in place, just another movement and fad out here in all of LA.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 21st, 2009, 10:44 pm

AceCard215 wrote:Just at about every other HS, everyone else is doing it, non-bangers and bangers alike. all it looks like is skipping in place, just another movement and fad out here in all of LA.
I would believe real bangers R bangin if they are doin that shit...juss need some clarity

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 27th, 2009, 2:22 am

yeah kids are jerkin and turfin. white kids even got that shuffle sh*t. but the Gz? "gangsta dont dance they boogie".

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AceCard215 » April 2nd, 2009, 7:33 pm

kmcox wrote:
AceCard215 wrote:Just at about every other HS, everyone else is doing it, non-bangers and bangers alike. all it looks like is skipping in place, just another movement and fad out here in all of LA.
I would believe real bangers R bangin if they are doin that shit...juss need some clarity
I'll clear it up as possible then. What I meant was that everyone is/was doing it, even those who aren't into the music or whatever. All that it is is just a dance, not gang related as far as I see.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » April 11th, 2009, 5:56 pm

REAL GANGBANGERS R FOOS with SLICK BACK HAIR OR BALD.....CREASED UP BAGGY PANTS N TATTED UP....

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » April 20th, 2009, 11:34 am

hell yea man all the southsiders be in the club jerkin
i heard 18 streeters started it though

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » April 20th, 2009, 2:46 pm

atm//TONE wrote:hell yea man all the southsiders be in the club jerkin

The dance is nothing to brag about, but ne thing that has to do with dance is BALCK originated in this nation

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 10th, 2010, 3:32 am

A ripoff of hyphy, nothing more. They had to get LA hip hop back on the map somehow, so they jacked Oakland's thing and gave it a new name.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 10th, 2010, 6:52 am

I'm from LA, and I agree with you a 100%... straight jacked the O's turfin. Sad thing about it is gettin hyphy and turfin didn't do shit to stop the youth blastin each other in the O but I think this jerkin shit done got a lot of young dudes heads on somethign else.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » January 12th, 2010, 12:43 am

perongregory wrote:I'm from LA, and I agree with you a 100%... straight jacked the O's turfin. Sad thing about it is gettin hyphy and turfin didn't do shit to stop the youth blastin each other in the O but I think this jerkin shit done got a lot of young dudes heads on somethign else.
Hyphy's a unique style with a nice sound that just grabs you if you're a fan of west coast hip hop, but lyrically speaking, it really just promoted financial success and showing off. Such music has never helped to bring peace to the streets and never will. Getting money and riches is exactly what most gangs and turfs are fighting over to begin with. Maybe the jerk style can take it to that level. But it's not doing it so far. I haven't heard the New Boyz entire album yet. Do they even have a conscientious track on there? Their radio song doesn't sound like they're on that level.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 11th, 2010, 12:00 am

kmcox wrote:Whats this new movement goin on in LA? I looks like a mix between go dumb and C-walkin. U can tell the skinny jeans only allow so much movement so they have created >>>>> JERK! But do the YGs in the streets jerk? To me when I was in HS and this wouldnt have beeen exceptable or displayed by gang members in 2003 and 04 and 05...Basically this shit isnt gangster but then again wat are these YGs on.? I heard they rollin up on skateboards and blastin! lolz...So wuts up...R YGs on the skinny jeans and whole jerk movement? Do these kids that do this dance BANG or is it on some non bangin shit?

To me, that aint westcoast
Filmed on 81st & Hoover. About as HOOD as you can git

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 11th, 2010, 12:41 am

Its just a dance young kids everywhere is doin, I heard its a spin-off of some gang boogie the hoovas was doin, then heard it was from one of them desert comm. So who knows? Just some shit I see mainly black kids doin in SC, West LA, the desert communities hell I seen it in the O, florida, and Mass.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 11th, 2010, 1:24 pm

kmcox wrote:
atm//TONE wrote:hell yea man all the southsiders be in the club jerkin

The dance is nothing to brag about, but ne thing that has to do with dance is BALCK originated in this nation
If you watch Africans Dance. You will see the simularities.

I tried to do the dance but when I dropped it like it was Hot,I had to have the youngsters help me to pick it back up :shock:
Clearly not a dance for my generation
:lol: :lol: :lol:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 19th, 2010, 11:12 am

perongregory wrote:Its just a dance young kids everywhere is doin, I heard its a spin-off of some gang boogie the hoovas was doin, then heard it was from one of them desert comm. So who knows? Just some shit I see mainly black kids doin in SC, West LA, the desert communities hell I seen it in the O, florida, and Mass.

They jerking in vegas too, it hurts my eyes!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 21st, 2010, 7:05 pm

youngspade wrote:
perongregory wrote:Its just a dance young kids everywhere is doin, I heard its a spin-off of some gang boogie the hoovas was doin, then heard it was from one of them desert comm. So who knows? Just some shit I see mainly black kids doin in SC, West LA, the desert communities hell I seen it in the O, florida, and Mass.

Hello Sir, how are you?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 21st, 2010, 10:31 pm

SouljahGirl wrote:
youngspade wrote:

Hello Sir, how are you?
Invisible lol!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » May 19th, 2010, 10:15 am

youngspade wrote:
Invisible lol!
Invisiable Hu?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 7th, 2010, 12:33 pm

will we be seeing jerk gangs in the future? Like the prep gangs of the 80's/90's? I kinda doubt it. It seems like an innocent movement for the most part. Just kids having fun.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”