What Black Gangs Hate Latino Gangs???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What Black Gangs Hate Latino Gangs???

Unread post by kmcox » April 3rd, 2009, 6:51 pm

This is a thread in response to "What latino gangs hate blacks?"

Blacks dont practice racial cleansing but some black gangs have developed hostility towards mexicans.

What black gangs hate mexicans>>>Try to exclude gangs that are involved in strictly gang rivalry

AceCard215
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: What Black Gangs Hate Latino Gangs???

Unread post by AceCard215 » April 3rd, 2009, 10:46 pm

The Denver Lanes in Pasadena seem to be acting the same like the Avenues, shooting anyone of the opposite race (all Hispanics in their eyes). Maybe ECC might be the same? not sure about them.

mex
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

Unread post by mex » April 4th, 2009, 6:14 pm

BSV,PUEBLOS,ECC,MANY COMPTON B'S AND C'S,LONG BEACH INSANE'S.I GOTTA SAY THOUGH THAT NOTHING BEATS THE COAST VS. F13 BEEF THAT IS NASTY!IN THE SFV MOST BLACK 'S IN CANOGA PARK(WHITTSET AVE,OVG,VARIOUS B'S AND C'S) HATE THE CPA'S WITH A PASSION,IF THEY HAD BIGGER NUMBER'S I'M SURE THEY WOULD GO FOR BROKE CAUSE THEY'VE BEEN DONE DIRTY MANY TIME'S.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » April 6th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Well, be it that Blacks and Mexicans built Los Angeles together, side by side, all for one and one for all.. I think it quite stupid to fight amongst each other today..

We all live in the same communities and we all came over here looking to find the same fake ass American Dream.. oops! did I cuss....

My baddddd

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » April 10th, 2009, 6:44 pm

mex wrote:BSV,PUEBLOS,ECC,MANY COMPTON B'S AND C'S,LONG BEACH INSANE'S.I GOTTA SAY THOUGH THAT NOTHING BEATS THE COAST VS. F13 BEEF THAT IS NASTY!IN THE SFV MOST BLACK 'S IN CANOGA PARK(WHITTSET AVE,OVG,VARIOUS B'S AND C'S) HATE THE CPA'S WITH A PASSION,IF THEY HAD BIGGER NUMBER'S I'M SURE THEY WOULD GO FOR BROKE CAUSE THEY'VE BEEN DONE DIRTY MANY TIME'S.
Mex, are there black gangs in Canoga Park? Didn't know that.

mex
What city do you live in now?: pacoima

Unread post by mex » April 11th, 2009, 11:54 am

yes, there's alway's been B's and C's spread around Canoga,60's,ovg,piru,etc, dont believe the media or what you read about on gang forums,Canoga did'nt get racial just for the hell of it,they wanted to push them out before they got bigger that's all,crip's and bloods been banging in Canoga for many year's, just in smaller number's of course.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » April 11th, 2009, 5:53 pm

SOME GANGS BEEF IT HARDCORE WHEN IT GETS RACIAL LIKE WS18ST VS ROLLIN 20'S...F13 VS ECC....CVTF WITH ALMOST EVERY BLOODS N CRIPS GANG IN COMPTON....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 22nd, 2009, 6:55 pm

mex wrote:BSV,PUEBLOS,ECC,MANY COMPTON B'S AND C'S,LONG BEACH INSANE'S.I GOTTA SAY THOUGH THAT NOTHING BEATS THE COAST VS. F13 BEEF THAT IS NASTY!IN THE SFV MOST BLACK 'S IN CANOGA PARK(WHITTSET AVE,OVG,VARIOUS B'S AND C'S) HATE THE CPA'S WITH A PASSION,IF THEY HAD BIGGER NUMBER'S I'M SURE THEY WOULD GO FOR BROKE CAUSE THEY'VE BEEN DONE DIRTY MANY TIME'S.
CPA DONT LEAVE CANOGA,AND THEY THERE ON THE WEST END SO NOT ALL BLACKS NO ABOUT THEM.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » July 22nd, 2009, 6:57 pm

VALERO wrote:
Mex, are there black gangs in Canoga Park? Didn't know that.
IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHICH PART OF CANOGA

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » November 25th, 2009, 6:59 pm

CPA X3 IS SERIOUS, THEY TRYED TO CHIP ME ABOUT 7PM IN THEY HOOD, I HAD NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE OR THE RACE WAR AT THE TIME, LET OFF ABOUT 16 SHOTS I DIDN'T GET HIT ONCE..FUC CPAK I LEFT THE BISCUIT UNDER THE SEAT THINGIN IM I NA NICE AREA, BOY WAS I WRONG COULDA COST ME MY LIFE BABY.THEY GIVE NO PASSES IDK HOW THEY ARE NOW THIS WAS 05

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 28th, 2009, 6:46 am

[quote="joker123"]SOME GANGS BEEF IT HARDCORE WHEN IT GETS RACIAL LIKE WS18ST VS ROLLIN 20'S...F13 VS ECC....CVTF WITH ALMOST EVERY BLOODS N CRIPS GANG IN COMPTON....[/quote]
???cvtf beef is mainly against ttp ftp on ru side and palmer blocc ...i saw no nutty south kelly nhcc engage in no war vs cvtf

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 28th, 2009, 7:00 am

first of we speakin about racial hoods not hoods that got beef with a oposite race

bsv aint racial they aint even really beefin with mex gangs...they worst enemies are 43,42,48 GC

Pueblos aint racial too...they live with F13 in the Pueblo del rio projects without problems

yeah the coast start 2 claim mexican killer but F13 aint racial

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 8th, 2010, 6:39 pm

THAT MUST THE WEST ENDS

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 18th, 2010, 9:37 pm

That war between the ECC & F13's is a very racial war, and the F13's are definitely claiming to be Nk's (nigger killers), I've seen them on Youtube pushing that nigga killer issue.

H572DSTA wrote:
first of we speakin about racial hoods not hoods that got beef with a oposite race

bsv aint racial they aint even really beefin with mex gangs...they worst enemies are 43,42,48 GC

Pueblos aint racial too...they live with F13 in the Pueblo del rio projects without problems

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 18th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Culver City Boys 13 vs. the Venice Sho-line Crips.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » September 21st, 2010, 10:24 am

WLA PALMS wrote:That war between the ECC & F13's is a very racial war, and the F13's are definitely claiming to be Nk's (nigger killers), I've seen them on Youtube pushing that nigga killer issue.how that and they fuck with the swqns

H572DSTA wrote:

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 26th, 2010, 9:22 pm

black gangs hate latino gangs cuz of the la eme homie dey targeted thems for sum dope rip off a long ass time ago so now it escalated to la eme tellin surenos to kill all blacks and i guess dey hate each other lol.. now a days black gangs are gettin shifted away frm hoods but idk i think blacks can take it back cuz dem b's and c's are still fightin off the surenos.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 6:00 am

caliboi wrote:black gangs hate latino gangs because of the la eme homie dey targeted thems for sum dope rip off a long ass time ago so now it escalated to la eme tellin surenos to kill all blacks and i guess dey hate each other lol.. now a days black gangs are gettin shifted away frm hoods but idk i think blacks can take it back because dem b's and c's are still fightin off the surenos.
ok here we go,the third stupid post by this outta towner
blacks dont hate latinos,90% of the hoods get allong,black on black and latino and latino is still the regular war
just because you got a few hoods that gettin on a racial tip dont mean latinos hate blacks fool
and blacks dont got shifted away fool itz the change of the racial makeup...there is no black gang that got wiped out by a mexican gang

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 27th, 2010, 9:34 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]black gangs hate latino gangs because of the la eme homie dey targeted thems for sum dope rip off a long ass time ago so now it escalated to la eme tellin surenos to kill all blacks and i guess dey hate each other lol.. now a days black gangs are gettin shifted away frm hoods but idk i think blacks can take it back because dem b's and c's are still fightin off the surenos.[/quote]

blacks dont hate latinos,90% of the hoods get allong,black on black and latino and latino is still the regular war
just because you got a few hoods that gettin on a racial tip dont mean latinos hate blacks fool
and blacks dont got shifted away fool itz the change of the racial makeup...there is no black gang that got wiped out by a mexican gang[/quote]
boy u got alot of things to learn boy i lived in the lbc man eses hate asians and blacks y do u think there is a race war. im not saying every hispanic gang hates blacks or blacks hate hispanics just in la its a rule dip shit

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 27th, 2010, 6:42 pm

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:
caliboi wrote:black gangs hate latino gangs because of the la eme homie dey targeted thems for sum dope rip off a long ass time ago so now it escalated to la eme tellin surenos to kill all blacks and i guess dey hate each other lol.. now a days black gangs are gettin shifted away frm hoods but idk i think blacks can take it back because dem b's and c's are still fightin off the surenos.
and blacks dont got shifted away fool itz the change of the racial makeup...there is no black gang that got wiped out by a mexican gang
boy u got alot of things to learn boy i lived in the lbc man eses hate asians and blacks y do u think there is a race war. im not saying every hispanic gang hates blacks or blacks hate hispanics just in la its a rule dip shit

shit you see how r'20s and ICG beef with Longos and suddently itz a race war? why the other LB mexicna gangs dont beef with crips???
itz a gang war not race war...the most mex and blacc gangs still get along...you dont know what you talkin bout

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 9:47 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"][quote="H572DSTA"][quote="caliboi"]black gangs hate latino gangs because of the la eme homie dey targeted thems for sum dope rip off a long ass time ago so now it escalated to la eme tellin surenos to kill all blacks and i guess dey hate each other lol.. now a days black gangs are gettin shifted away frm hoods but idk i think blacks can take it back because dem b's and c's are still fightin off the surenos.[/quote]

and blacks dont got shifted away fool itz the change of the racial makeup...there is no black gang that got wiped out by a mexican gang[/quote]
boy u got alot of things to learn boy i lived in the lbc man eses hate asians and blacks y do u think there is a race war. im not saying every hispanic gang hates blacks or blacks hate hispanics just in la its a rule dip shit[/quote]

shit you see how r'20s and ICG beef with Longos and suddently itz a race war? why the other LB mexicna gangs dont beef with crips???
itz a gang war not race war...the most mex and black gangs still get along...you dont know what you talkin bout[/quote]
becha u didnt grew up in the beach haha i did rite now the active cliccs down there are s.e.a., longos of course, rollin 20s, insanes and idk bout others so haha

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 28th, 2010, 4:19 pm

itz a gang war not race war...the most mex and black gangs still get along...you dont know what you talkin bout[/quote]
becha u didnt grew up in the beach haha i did rite now the active cliccs down there are s.e.a., longos of course, rollin 20s, insanes and idk bout others so haha[/quote]

so where is the race war? how old are you locc? you know what a racewar is? just because certain hood beef with eachother doesnt mean there is a racewar stupid

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 28th, 2010, 4:26 pm

[quote="H572DSTA"]shit you see how r'20s and ICG beef with Longos and suddently itz a race war? why the other LB mexicna gangs dont beef with crips???
becha u didnt grew up in the beach haha i did rite now the active cliccs down there are s.e.a., longos of course, rollin 20s, insanes and idk bout others so haha[/quote]

so where is the race war? how old are you locc? you know what a racewar is? just because certain hood beef with eachother doesnt mean there is a racewar stupid[/quote]
wow u like to argue a lot dang man chill out son im jus saying the beefs i know haha idk u mus b frm sum wear else and well the race war is still goin on but not as bad damn man damn...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 29th, 2010, 10:47 am

caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:shit you see how r'20s and ICG beef with Longos and suddently itz a race war? why the other LB mexicna gangs dont beef with crips???
itz a gang war not race war...the most mex and black gangs still get along...you dont know what you talkin bout
becha u didnt grew up in the beach haha i did rite now the active cliccs down there are s.e.a., longos of course, rollin 20s, insanes and idk bout others so haha
so where is the race war? how old are you locc? you know what a racewar is? just because certain hood beef with eachother doesnt mean there is a racewar stupid[/quote]
wow u like to argue a lot dang man chill out son im jus saying the beefs i know haha idk u mus b frm sum wear else and well the race war is still goin on but not as bad damn man damn...[/quote]

you saying the race war still goin on...where? name a cerain section of LA or a few murders that linked to your "Gangwar"

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 29th, 2010, 10:48 am

H572DSTA wrote:
caliboi wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:shit you see how r'20s and ICG beef with Longos and suddently itz a race war? why the other LB mexicna gangs dont beef with crips???
itz a gang war not race war...the most mex and black gangs still get along...you dont know what you talkin bout
so where is the race war? how old are you locc? you know what a racewar is? just because certain hood beef with eachother doesnt mean there is a racewar stupid
wow u like to argue a lot dang man chill out son im jus saying the beefs i know haha idk u mus b frm sum wear else and well the race war is still goin on but not as bad damn man damn...[/quote]

you saying the race war still goin on...where? name a cerain section of LA or a few murders that linked to your "Gangwar"[/quote]

i meant racewar lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 4th, 2011, 12:44 am

longos are racist ...

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » January 6th, 2011, 11:57 pm

I13's are killin women and men that dont bang. still wouldnt call it a race war.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 7th, 2011, 7:12 am

H572DSTA wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree with this quote. A while ago, I saw an interview with some F13 members. They had a monkey hanging on the porch. They made it clear that it was racial. I used to work in an office in Huntington Park. I had to visit all of the body shops in that area, along with the florence/firestone area, all the way to the top of compton. During this time, I had many racial incidents with members of F13. Thankfully they were never violent incidents, but I definately knew that I wasn't welcome. I guess because I don't bang, they didn't trip too hard, but I have no doubt that if they even thought that I was Active, it would have been on.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 7th, 2011, 7:57 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree with this quote. A while ago, I saw an interview with some F13 members. They had a monkey hanging on the porch. They made it clear that it was racial. I used to work in an office in Huntington Park. I had to visit all of the body shops in that area, along with the florence/firestone area, all the way to the top of compton. During this time, I had many racial incidents with members of F13. Thankfully they were never violent incidents, but I definately knew that I wasn't welcome. I guess because I don't bang, they didn't trip too hard, but I have no doubt that if they even thought that I was Active, it would have been on.
I dig what you saying but we have to focus on what racial means

F13 were trippin on you because you were rollin through they turf right?...Dont you think they were trippin because you could be a enemy?

F13 killed many innocent blacks but they didnt killed them because they were blacks and i can tell you why!!!!!

All those innocent blacks who got killed were in ECC/F13 border turf,but they also share turf with the MSB and they never killed any black in that part of they hood!!!

So if F13 and just wanna kill innocent blacks they wouldnt care where they kill them

ECC killed a gang of innocent mexicans but why they did that??? because they were rollin through they turf an tried to get at them,and i can tell you from first hand perspective as a gangbanger itz hard to find enemies when you lookin for them so you just kill anybody who could fit

but what im trying to say is that you always got youngsters who dumb enough to yell fuck niggers/wetbacks but the war in general is not racial

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 7th, 2011, 9:58 am

]

I have to respectfully disagree with this quote. A while ago, I saw an interview with some F13 members. They had a monkey hanging on the porch. They made it clear that it was racial. I used to work in an office in Huntington Park. I had to visit all of the body shops in that area, along with the florence/firestone area, all the way to the top of compton. During this time, I had many racial incidents with members of F13. Thankfully they were never violent incidents, but I definately knew that I wasn't welcome. I guess because I don't bang, they didn't trip too hard, but I have no doubt that if they even thought that I was Active, it would have been on.[/quote]

I dig what you saying but we have to focus on what racial means

F13 were trippin on you because you were rollin through they turf right?...Dont you think they were trippin because you could be a enemy?

F13 killed many innocent blacks but they didnt killed them because they were blacks and i can tell you why!!!!!

All those innocent blacks who got killed were in ECC/F13 border turf,but they also share turf with the MSB and they never killed any black in that part of they hood!!!

So if F13 and just wanna kill innocent blacks they wouldnt care where they kill them

ECC killed a gang of innocent mexicans but why they did that??? because they were rollin through they turf an tried to get at them,and i can tell you from first hand perspective as a gangbanger itz hard to find enemies when you lookin for them so you just kill anybody who could fit

but what im trying to say is that you always got youngsters who dumb enough to yell fu-- niggers/wetbacks but the war in general is not racial[/quote]

That's a good point. It may have been more for being on their soil than strictly for my skin. So in essence, you are saying that in F13 there may be some racist elements, but overall they are not on a kill all blacks thing. Appreciate the insight bruh!

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » February 27th, 2011, 11:20 am

you guys are rite but its like this if F13 comes ECC hood and shoot at them they need to shoot and then they cant find any 1 they kno with 100% that is a f13 then they just shoot at sum guys they think b cos else everyone think they busters or dont wanna shoot back you know what i mean ?

FAVELA9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by FAVELA9 » July 22nd, 2011, 10:50 am

latinos are gonna kep coming from there 3rd world countries to los angeles and nothing is gonna stop them , plus there making sure all there babys are born here , lots of them , so unless more africans or peolpe of the black race mass flood los angeles and have mass child births they will continue loose ground in los angeles , but at the same time blacks are migrating to places were there hasnt been high numbers of the black race , so i would say its a give and take situation , its the story of mankind.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”