Questions about Ms13 and 18th street

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
oiatl
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: choppa city

Questions about Ms13 and 18th street

Unread post by oiatl » May 30th, 2009, 2:50 pm

I'm always hearing BOUT this gang activity in cali, but it's mostly Mexican gangs. I hear about these blacks vs brown activity, but never hear about Ms-13 or 18th street gang in the violence. In Los Angeles what territory do Ms-13 and 18th street control??? How strong are their presence.

Another question I hear about Mexicans vs. Blacks, but what about the other hispanic nationalities?? The Hondurans, El Saladorans, the Nicaraguans, do the beef with blacks as well?

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Re: Questions about Ms13 and 18th street

Unread post by joker123 » May 31st, 2009, 12:00 pm

18ST CONTROLS ALL PICO UNION AND WEST ADAMS AREA...
MS13 CONTROLS AROUND PICO OR OLYPIMIC PASSING PLAYBOYS HOOD...SUMTHING LIKE THAT

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 31st, 2009, 9:01 pm

joker123 wrote:18ST CONTROLS ALL PICO UNION AND WEST ADAMS AREA...
MS13 CONTROLS AROUND PICO OR OLYPIMIC PASSING PLAYBOYS HOOD...SUMTHING LIKE THAT

!8st controls west adams? What streets.Last time I checked 20s claimed west adams.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 2nd, 2009, 9:27 pm

that I REMBER WAS WASHINGTON N BEFORE LA BREA.....18ST CONTROLS PART OF IT AND THEN THER IS USVX3....BUT ROLLIN 20'S N BLACK P STONES R RITE THER BOTH R 18 ENEMIS...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 10:17 am

joker123 wrote:that I REMBER WAS WASHINGTON N BEFORE LA BREA.....18ST CONTROLS PART OF IT AND THEN THER IS USVX3....BUT ROLLIN 20'S N BLACK P STONES R RITE THER BOTH R 18 ENEMIS...
TWINKIES AND PISSTAINS AND TO SCARED TO COME OUT AND HANG WITH THE ONE EIGHT GANG,MY HOMIE TORO FROM MY CLICK LIVES NEAR THEYRE AND WE ALWAYS ROLL THROUGH BUMPIN A HOOD SONG CALLED E'Z UP BS DOWN AND THOSE BITCHES DNT SDO SHIT,AND MIERDAS GOT TAKEN OUT A WHILE BACK,THEY JUST TAG NOW A DAYS,WE TOOK THEM OUT,PLAYBOYS AKA PEANUT BUTTERS TOOK THEM OUT 2

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 11:43 am

Some times "Mexican gangs" have all the races you just mentioned, so I hope that answered your question.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 2:55 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:that I REMBER WAS WASHINGTON N BEFORE LA BREA.....18ST CONTROLS PART OF IT AND THEN THER IS USVX3....BUT ROLLIN 20'S N BLACK P STONES R RITE THER BOTH R 18 ENEMIS...
TWINKIES AND PISSTAINS AND TO SCARED TO COME OUT AND HANG WITH THE ONE EIGHT GANG,MY HOMIE TORO FROM MY CLICK LIVES NEAR THEYRE AND WE ALWAYS ROLL THROUGH BUMPIN A HOOD SONG CALLED E'Z UP BS DOWN AND THOSE women DNT SDO SHIT,AND MIERDAS GOT TAKEN OUT A WHILE BACK,THEY JUST TAG NOW A DAYS,WE TOOK THEM OUT,PLAYBOYS AKA PEANUT BUTTERS TOOK THEM OUT 2
ORALE PBS r stiil active cause i heard the youngsters r only holding their hood.....then thers USV13 that have pedo with the SYCrips...wat MS click u guys took out tho....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 8:27 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
TWINKIES AND PISSTAINS AND TO SCARED TO COME OUT AND HANG WITH THE ONE EIGHT GANG,MY HOMIE TORO FROM MY CLICK LIVES NEAR THEYRE AND WE ALWAYS ROLL THROUGH BUMPIN A HOOD SONG CALLED E'Z UP BS DOWN AND THOSE women DNT SDO SHIT,AND MIERDAS GOT TAKEN OUT A WHILE BACK,THEY JUST TAG NOW A DAYS,WE TOOK THEM OUT,PLAYBOYS AKA PEANUT BUTTERS TOOK THEM OUT 2
ORALE PBS r stiil active cause i heard the youngsters r only holding their hood.....then thers USV13 that have pedo with the SYCrips...wat MS click u guys took out tho....
WE TOOK OUT VATOS FROM THERE HOOVERS CLCIK,WS PBS R HOLDIN IT DOWN,THE OTHER SIDES OF PBS R LOSIN HOOD

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 23rd, 2009, 9:37 pm

u guys have HOOVER LOCOS clique que no....PBS also goes at it with ERS and MS13 que no...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 10:44 pm

joker123 wrote:u guys have HOOVER LOCOS clique que no....PBS also goes at it with ERS and MS13 que no...
YEA WESTSIDE 18ST HOOVER LOCOS,FOR MIERDAS THEY CALL IT HOOVER CRIMINALS,AND YEA PBS BEEFS WITH ALL the BARRIOS LIKE WE DO,PBS WAS the ONLY OTHER HOOD THAT WAS ACTUALLY BEEFING WITH MS13

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 24th, 2009, 4:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:u guys have HOOVER LOCOS clique que no....PBS also goes at it with ERS and MS13 que no...
YEA WESTSIDE 18ST HOOVER LOCOS,FOR MIERDAS THEY CALL IT HOOVER CRIMINALS,AND YEA PBS BEEFS WITH ALL the BARRIOS LIKE WE DO,PBS WAS the ONLY OTHER HOOD THAT WAS ACTUALLY BEEFING WITH MS13
yea so u guys r deeper then PBS and MS13???

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 8:57 pm

WE GOT LIKE OVER 20,000 DEEP IN LOS,IN WEST LOS WE the BIGGEST

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 24th, 2009, 9:11 pm

MENACE18 wrote:WE GOT LIKE OVER 20,000 DEEP IN LOS,IN WEST LOS WE the BIGGEST
DAM DATS ALOT ESE....BUT U GUYS HAVE ALOT OF ENEMIES FOO...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 9:50 pm

joker123 wrote:
SIMON ESE,HOOD WE BEEF IT WITH,MS13,FLORENCIA,WHITE FENCE,CLANTON,LONGO,AVENUES,38ST,HARPYS,42ST LCS,5TH AND HILL,55TH BUNCH,WITMER ST,WANDERERS,PRIMERA FLATS,COLINIA FLORES,BARRIO MOJADOS,SOUTH INDIO 48 CAMPO,COACHELLA VALLEY,COLONIA WATTS,WATT 13,ALL WATTS HOOD,MUERTES 102ND,TEPAS 106ST,MARAVILLAS,36ST,6ST,8ST,ALLEY LOCOS,REBELS,ORPHANS,CRAZY RIDERS,EASY RIDERS,RAZA13,AZTLAN,ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS,EAST LOS13,NINO SURENOS,INGLEWOOD 13,AND OTHER ENEMIES

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 24th, 2009, 10:35 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:
SIMON ESE,HOOD WE BEEF IT WITH,MS13,FLORENCIA,WHITE FENCE,CLANTON,LONGO,AVENUES,38ST,HARPYS,42ST LCS,5TH AND HILL,55TH BUNCH,WITMER ST,WANDERERS,PRIMERA FLATS,COLINIA FLORES,BARRIO MOJADOS,SOUTH INDIO 48 CAMPO,COACHELLA VALLEY,COLONIA WATTS,WATT 13,ALL WATTS HOOD,MUERTES 102ND,TEPAS 106ST,MARAVILLAS,36ST,6ST,8ST,ALLEY LOCOS,REBELS,ORPHANS,CRAZY RIDERS,EASY RIDERS,RAZA13,AZTLAN,ALLEY TINY CRIMINALS,EAST LOS13,NINO SURENOS,INGLEWOOD 13,AND OTHER ENEMIES

What 18 clique are you from?

Also,I know uou guy claim Jefferson and La Brea but are you gonna try to claim La Brea and Exposition where the train is gonna pass?

You gonna catch a lot of stains right there trynna post and claim that new area if u guys dont.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 10:49 pm

,NINO SURENOS,INGLEWOOD 13,AND OTHER ENEMIES[/quote]

Also,I know uou guy claim Jefferson and La Brea but are you gonna try to claim La Brea and Exposition where the train is gonna pass?

You gonna catch a lot of stains right there trynna post and claim that new area if u guys dont.[/quote]

IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,WEST LOS,AND IDK MAYBE WE MIGHT JUST TAKE OUT THE PISSTAINS,ITS FUNNY,IN WEST LOS I NEVER REMEMBER SEEING A SLOB,IN INGLEWOOD I WOULD ALWAYS CATCH THEM SLIPPEN,NOW IN INGLEWOOD I NEVER SEE SLOBS,IN WEST LOS I C THEM TRYEN TO TAKE TURF

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » June 24th, 2009, 11:17 pm

MENACE18 wrote:,NINO SURENOS,INGLEWOOD 13,AND OTHER ENEMIES

You gonna catch a lot of stains right there trynna post and claim that new area if u guys dont.[/quote]

IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,WEST LOS,AND IDK MAYBE WE MIGHT JUST TAKE OUT THE PISSTAINS,ITS FUNNY,IN WEST LOS I NEVER REMEMBER SEEING A SLOB,IN INGLEWOOD I WOULD ALWAYS CATCH THEM SLIPPEN,NOW IN INGLEWOOD I NEVER SEE SLOBS,IN WEST LOS I C THEM TRYEN TO TAKE TURF[/quote]

Oh....I think smiley drive needs some back up cuz they have to take on 20s,bps and some other small gangs...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Oh....I think smiley drive needs some back up because they have to take on 20s,bps and some other small gangs...[/quote]

HELL NAH ESE,WESTSIDE 18 WE BEEF IT PRETTY MUCH WITH the SAME HOODS CUZ THEY IN OUR TERRITORY,ITS MY CLICK WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,SMILEY DRIVE GANGSTERS,RANCHO PARK PEE WEES,RANCHO PARK LIL LOCS,ALSACE AVENUE LOCOS,TINY MALDITOS,54TH TINY LOCOS(IN SC LA TO)COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,KING BOULEVARD GANGSTERS,106TH TINY WYNOS,HOOVER LOCOS,GOLLYWOOD GANGSTERS,7TH AND BROADWAY,GRANDVIEW LOCOS,RIMPAU,PLAYERS CLICK,AND SOUTH CENTRAL 18ST LOS GANGSTERS,RED SHIELD BOYS CLICKA,PEE WEE WYNOS

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 25th, 2009, 5:05 pm

MENACE18 wrote:Oh....I think smiley drive needs some back up because they have to take on 20s,bps and some other small gangs...
HELL NAH ESE,WESTSIDE 18 WE BEEF IT PRETTY MUCH WITH the SAME HOODS because THEY IN OUR TERRITORY,ITS MY CLICK WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,SMILEY DRIVE GANGSTERS,RANCHO PARK PEE WEES,RANCHO PARK LIL LOCS,ALSACE AVENUE LOCOS,TINY MALDITOS,54TH TINY LOCOS(IN SC LA TO)COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,KING BOULEVARD GANGSTERS,106TH TINY WYNOS,HOOVER LOCOS,GOLLYWOOD GANGSTERS,7TH AND BROADWAY,GRANDVIEW LOCOS,RIMPAU,PLAYERS CLICK,AND SOUTH CENTRAL 18ST LOS GANGSTERS,RED SHIELD BOYS CLICKA,PEE WEE WYNOS[/quote]

the THING ABUT U GUYS IS that U HAVE A LOT OF CLIQUES QUE NO LOL.....
BUT U DNT GOT LIKE OTHER HOODS HELPING U GUYS TO WIPE EM OUT.....U GUYS SPREAD SO QUICKLY QUE NO ESE....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 25th, 2009, 11:22 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:Oh....I think smiley drive needs some back up because they have to take on 20s,bps and some other small gangs...
HELL NAH ESE,WESTSIDE 18 WE BEEF IT PRETTY MUCH WITH the SAME HOODS because THEY IN OUR TERRITORY,ITS MY CLICK WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,SMILEY DRIVE GANGSTERS,RANCHO PARK PEE WEES,RANCHO PARK LIL LOCS,ALSACE AVENUE LOCOS,TINY MALDITOS,54TH TINY LOCOS(IN SC LA TO)COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,KING BOULEVARD GANGSTERS,106TH TINY WYNOS,HOOVER LOCOS,GOLLYWOOD GANGSTERS,7TH AND BROADWAY,GRANDVIEW LOCOS,RIMPAU,PLAYERS CLICK,AND SOUTH CENTRAL 18ST LOS GANGSTERS,RED SHIELD BOYS CLICKA,PEE WEE WYNOS
the THING ABUT U GUYS IS that U HAVE A LOT OF CLIQUES QUE NO LOL.....
BUT U DNT GOT LIKE OTHER HOODS HELPING U GUYS TO WIPE EM OUT.....U GUYS SPREAD SO QUICKLY QUE NO ESE....[/quote]

SIMON,WITH US WE SEND HOMIES WHEREVER WE NEED THEM,AND NAH WE DNT GET OTHER BARRIOS TO HELP US OUT

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 26th, 2009, 6:57 pm

orale....dats sum crazy shit...u guys took over MS13 hood??

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 26th, 2009, 8:45 pm

joker123 wrote:orale....dats sum crazy shit...u guys took over MS13 hood??
PRETTY MUCH,IN WEST LOS PLAYBOYS TOOK OUT MIERDAS TOO

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 27th, 2009, 12:44 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:orale....dats sum crazy shit...u guys took over MS13 hood??
PRETTY MUCH,IN WEST LOS PLAYBOYS TOOK OUT MIERDAS TOO
yea cause i new sum older homie 4rm PBS told me that he will go at it with ms13...
PBS took their park up in NORAMADIE n VENICe....

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 30th, 2009, 11:58 am

Thats crazy yo..but Ms is not feared by any of he gangs I know ese..None of them have respect for them.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 30th, 2009, 6:04 pm

poohbear555 wrote:Thats crazy yo..but Ms is not feared by any of he gangs I know ese..None of them have respect for them.
HOODS DNT FEAR MS CUZ MS WNT TAKE OUT GANG MEMBERS,BUT THEY WILL KILL PPL IN RIVAL TERRITORY JUST FOR LIVING THERE

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » June 30th, 2009, 8:28 pm

them foos r lame especilly the peewees foo....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 1st, 2009, 9:21 am

joker123 wrote:them foos r lame especilly the peewees foo....
TO ME ESE,ANY1 WHO JOINS MS IS LAME,THOSE FOOLS DNT EVEN HAVE EACHOTHERS BACK AND WHEN 1 OF THEM GET KILLED THATS IT,THEY DNT EVEN DO ANYTHING FOR THE VATO,18ST WERE 1 OF the ONLY HOODS THAT WHEN A HOMIE DIESWE PAY FOR THE FUNERAL AND WE MAKE SURE THE HOMIES FAMILY IS OK,WHEN U JOIN 18 UR FAMILY IS OUR FAMILY THATS Y MOST 18STREETERS IN CALI GOT FAMILIA FROM THE HOOD,DIS FOOL LAZY FROM MS HOLLYWOOD CLICK GOT KILLED AND HIS BITCH ASS HOMIES DIDNT SAY SHIT UNTIL AFTER 2 YRS,AND THEY NEVEE RETALIATED,US IF U KILL A HOMIE UR GONNA BE DEAD WITHIN 2 DAYS

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 1st, 2009, 3:44 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:them foos r lame especilly the peewees foo....
TO ME ESE,ANY1 WHO JOINS MS IS LAME,THOSE FOOLS DNT EVEN HAVE EACHOTHERS BACK AND WHEN 1 OF THEM GET KILLED THATS IT,THEY DNT EVEN DO ANYTHING FOR THE VATO,18ST WERE 1 OF the ONLY HOODS THAT WHEN A HOMIE DIESWE PAY FOR THE FUNERAL AND WE MAKE SURE THE HOMIES FAMILY IS OK,WHEN U JOIN 18 UR FAMILY IS OUR FAMILY THATS Y MOST 18STREETERS IN CALI GOT FAMILIA FROM THE HOOD,DIS FOOL LAZY FROM MS HOLLYWOOD CLICK GOT KILLED AND HIS BITCH ASS HOMIES DIDNT SAY SHIT UNTIL AFTER 2 YRS,AND THEY NEVEE RETALIATED,US IF U KILL A HOMIE UR GONNA BE DEAD WITHIN 2 DAYS
dam dats a trip...the cool thing abut 18st is that if u live in the hood ur 4rm the hood or future que no ese....

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 1st, 2009, 5:19 pm

alllllllll man i cant belive you guys are listening to this kid and actually believing him

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 1st, 2009, 5:23 pm

sickside wrote:alllllllll man i cant belive you guys are listening to this kid and actually believing him
who ur talkin 2 ese...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 1st, 2009, 10:50 pm

joker123 wrote:
sickside wrote:alllllllll man i cant belive you guys are listening to this kid and actually believing him
who ur talkin 2 ese...
SICKSIDE YOUR A BITCH ASS FOOL HIDING ON THE NET TALKEN UR SHIT,WHERE U LIVE BITCH,WHAT GANG U FROM,IM MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,U FOOLS TALKEN BOUT MY GANG SAYIN WE RIDE FOR THE 13,WE DOWN WITH SUR,WE GOT OUR OWN RULES AND LIVE OUR OWN WAY,WE DNT GET DOWN FOR THE 13,WHEN WILL U DUMB FUCKS LEARN THAT,OUTSIDE OF CALI SOME FOOLS THAT CLAIM 18 SAY SUR 13 BUT THEY FAKE CUZ 18 AND 13 R DIFFERENT SHIT,WE DNT WORK FOR LA EME LIKE THE OTHER GANGS DO,WE WORK WITH THEM THATS Y ONLY 18 LEADERS CAN BE MEXICAN MAFIA LEADERS THAT GIVE COMMANDS TO 18ST CLICKS,NO SURENO WILL EVER BE GIVEN COMMAND OF ANY 18ST CLICK,U CUD HAVE SOME GUY FROM TOONERVILLE GIVEN ORDERS TO AVENUES BUT U WILL NEVER HAVE A SURENO GIVEN 18ST COMMANDS,YOU AND that OTHER FOOL TALK ALL DIS SHIT BOUT ME,U DNT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT MY HOOD,U MAY THINK U DO CUZ FOOLS MAY HAVE TOLD U SHIT OR U READ SUMTHIN ON the NET BUT U DNT KNOW VATOS FROM MY GANG THAT HAVE TOLD U THEMSELVES HOW WE LIVE SO DNT SAY SHIT,QUIT HATIN CUZ IM FROM THE BEST GANG JUST CUZ UR JUST A LIL BITCH ASS VATO TALKEN HIS SHIT WISHING U KNEW REAL RIDERS FROM REAL GANGS NOT NO NET BANGING SHIT U LIL BITCH,DNT EVEN WRITE BACK SAYIN IMA DUMB ASS OR ANY SHIT LIKE THAT,U KEEP AVOIDING the QUESTIONS IM ASKEN U,WHERE U LIVE,WHO DO U KNOW FROM MY HOOD,TELL ME BITCH

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » July 2nd, 2009, 7:27 pm

dam ese jus fuck that foo! let them foos talk their shit!!!their jus netbangers bangin in the net n nevr been 2 the calles to put work!!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”